little japan (KoBu X Kohako tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Hiroki went and sat in between his legs. he was blushing so hard but it felt so nice to have the one he loved touch his long hair. "thank you so much Ying" hiroki said smiling a bit.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KoBu

Ying smiled and nodded, despite Hiroki unable to see it. He picked up a bucket, and was about to pour it over the other, he spoke softly, " Cover your eyes, I'm going to rise out the soap now..."

"thank you my love" Hiroki said closing his mouth and eyes.he was so happy to have you in the castle with him because he had no siblings Hiroki was always lonely. the butler was again at the door. "master not to rush you but your mother wants to see you and Ying also she wanted me to tell you that i might be working for you any more" Eiji said through the door Hiroki looked upset. "not to be rube but i want to see Eiji" hiroki said getting up going to the door.

Ying nodded as Hikori rushed off to the butler. It was sad to see him go. Ying had known Eiji for many years, he had been a wonderful butler and looked after both Ying and Hiroki when they were young. He wanted to go and say goodbye to Eiji, but Ying didn't feel it was his place. At least not now.

Hiroki went and open ed the door one of Eiji's eyes where badly damaged. "what happened?" Hiroki asked with a deep concern. "your father i tried to just calmly tell him that when they where away for that long time i took care of you and Ying i thought this would make him happy but he said 'this is why he is in love with Ying' then one of his men stabbed me in the eye where in your mother said 'tell Hiroki you are retiring and also you can never see him again' she chuckled a bit" Eiji said touch his own hurt eye. by this time Hiroki was mad he put on his robes and started to his fathers room. "please come with me Ying And Eiji my faithful friend no family" hiroki said smiling a bit at the two.

Ying was horrified to hear the news of Eiji's injury. Not only were Hiroki's parents sending him away they hated the idea was his son being in love with another boy.

Something in Ying.... snapped. His eyes glazed over, but his chest felt like it was burning, and the next few moments felt like a blur. He nodded and followed Hiroki without question... for the time being

Hiroki opened his parents door with a loud bang. "i want to know the meaning of this right now father" Hiroki said angry in his voice. "the meaning of what?" father asked trying to act innocent. "you hurt Eiji's eye so he would leave us and you don't like Ying my lover" Hiroki said becoming with furious him. "oh i did not hurt Eiji's eye he hurt in on the stairs" father said Hiroki's eye started twitching.

Ying spoke up first. " Your a lying. You've done it from the moment you left your mother's womb. " His voice was cold and cruel. His eyes still sat unblinking in a daze. His form, normally submissive and sweet, was now ridged and stood tall. His face held no emotion but his energy was anything but friendly.

"look here both of you i am the king" Hiroki's father said trying not to lose his temper. "you wont be long if you keep hurting people" Hiroki said getting closer to him. "stupid child what do you think a king does give people candy" Hiroki's father said taunting him. "no they are supposed to be fair and help people who are needy also right laws that help everyone have a better life it is not about it is about them the people you are not a king your just a mean man" Hiroki said then his father went to slap his own son so Eiji stepped in the way getting slapped.

Ying lashed out against the King. His hand, though small and delicate in looks, held strength.He held the king by the throat and lifted him off the ground. " Don't. Do. That." the younger's voice was terrifying. It was gravely and it dripped with malice. It was like Ying wasn't even there anymore.

"ying let go of me you insolent child" he said having trouble breathing. Hiroki held the side of Eiji's face. "how could you father" Hiroki said about to cry. "he is the one who cursed you" the king said trying to make Hiroki mad at Eiji. "that is not true it was a wizard you tried make the king give Hiroki to him as to pay off a debt" Eiji said which everyone even the queen could see Eiji was not lying.

Ying slammed the king's head to the ground. He stomped down his foot on the elder's chest. With the queen nearby, Ying pulled on her hair to drag her down to the ground with her husband. " May you pay for your transgressions in the after life as you float down the river to Hell..." He turned to face Hiroki and Eiji, "If either of you have something to say, you had best do so now"

Hiroki looked a bit upset and Eiji was shocked both said nothing. "ying please lets go now" Hiroki said trying to be kind. he helped Eiji to his feet. the towns people had already heard and where outside throw a fit. "the king is a tyrant" they all shouted at the castle.

Ying gave one last look to the two crumpled bodies on the floor, both groaning in pain from his harsh treatment. He turned and followed the two out the double doors. "... You don't believe they deserve punishment, for the lies and secrecies they've whispered through out these halls?" He asked the two, the ever cold stare focused ahead of him as if looking at any invisible enemy before them.

"they are allowed to do what ever they want they are the king and queen" Eiji said then stopped. "yes but i am old enough to be king now" Hiroki said looking at him. "can i tell you both a secret?" Eiji asked looking at them with his one good eye. Hiroki just nodded with his mouth opened.

Ying paused and awaited for the Eiji to speak his peace. " Maybe we should sit somewhere more private if it's intended to be a secret..." HE suggested, voice going back to it's normal gentle and quiet nature.

Eiji took them into a room know one even knew about. "i have to lock the door" Eiji said once he locked the door he turned on the one light hanging from a string. "please tell us your secret dear Eiji" Hiroki said looking at him. "okay but before i begin i want you both to know i tell you because i trust you" Eiji said hiroki nodded.

Ying settled to sit as he too became eager to hear what Eiji had to say. "The fatser you tell us the faster we can start to move...." He stated in a slight panic. The weight of the situation and what he did was beginning to settle in his mind.

"well the kings wife could not have a child so the king had a doctor took her egg they used the kings sperm and put it inside me so really you are sorta my son that is why the king wanted me killed but the queen said no" Eiji said quickly then he unlocked the door. "we need to tell the people" Hiroki said with a passion in his eye.

" But... your a man, how is that possible?" Ying questioned. " Men aren't supposed to be able to give birth, and wouldn't you be considered a serogate?" He didn't intend to sound rude, but this was unheard of as far as Ying knew.

"yes i was the surrogate for Hiroki to be possible. i know it sounds impossible but it did happen." Eiji said as they went to the balcony. "people of japan listen" Hiroki shouted for everyone to hear. "what do you all want a better kingdom am i correct?" Hiroki continued people now shouted back in agreement.

Ying watched in amazement. Hiroki was able to command and demand so much attention from the people all over the country. Ying was impressed and a little envious. He wished he could be confident and commanding like Hiroki... But now was not the time to think on that, they were very likely starting and walking into a Civil War between the former King and Queen,and the Prince.

"the king is a tyrant he hurt Eiji and hates my lover he makes you pay more tax takes away certain freedoms from all of you is the kind of king you want" Hiroki said everyone was listening the shouted in agreement. the king tried come outside saying he was wrong but the people did not believe the king. "we want Hiroki as the king" all the people shouted.

Ying turned and spoke calmly. " Your people have spoken. In the law it states if the decision is unanimous, the King is required to step down from the from and leave the Crown to the next of Kin if no heir is present. However, Hiroki is not only the heir, he is also your next of Kin and first born son." Ying held a smug and bright smile. " You truly have no choice in the matter now."

"damn it how dare you" the old king said the guards took his crown one of the young guards came up to the terrace."sire i believe this belongs to you" the boy said everyone could see the old king had hurt this boy. "thank you" Hiroki said as he placed it on his head. "as the new king i will make everything right please tell me how i can be a good king" Hiroki said holding Ying's hand.

• Saga locked this topic