two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"have you even had heat before Aoi" Scar asked then sniffing the air. "i smell a lot of people are though" Scar said making poor Aoi confused he smelled nothing but Ivory. "what is heat?" Aoi asked then Ivory grabbed him gently. "it is when you really want kits and you feel hot" Ivory said Aoi seem to get now. Aki was holding yuichi in his arms. "i know i am a bit" Aki said to you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi blushes as Scar sniffs the air and then perks his head at Aki, wagging his tail and laughs a little, "I guess it must be heat season," he rubs the back of his head as he pulls Aki upstairs with his tail in between his legs with his face bright red.

Aki followed yuichi as he pulled him upstairs. "yes my love do you want to go again?" Aki asked gently wondering if you did. "umm i am not trying to be rude but did you know it only takes kits four months but humans it takes nine" Aki said spouting facts because he was nervous. he then gently kissed you on the mouth to shut him self up.

Yuichi looks at Aki while blushing and sticks his tongue, nodding his head, "I can tell your starting to go in heat as well," he purrs softly. Yuichi tilts his head and laughs a little, perking his ears up as he felt Aki's lips on his, kissing Aki back.

"yes my love i am in heat"Aki said purring a bit wanting you have kits with you. "babe can we strip i am so very hot" Aki said biting his bottom lip sexily at you. his tail was swishing really hard like he was trying to cool him self off.

Yuichi walks to the bed and then sits down, looks at Aki with a smile, "of course, it will be hard to mate with clothes on," he purrs as he starts lifting his shirt over his head, placing it on the floor. Yuichi lays on the bed and starts taking off his pants and underwear.

Aki started to strip as well throwing his clothes to the floor. "i know baby" Aki said now walking closer to you. he gently helps you take off your pants and underwear. "umm is this dumb to ask but how many kits do you want?" aki asked laying on you gently.

Yuichi looks at Aki as he puts his pants and underwear on the floor, tilting his head as he blushes a bit, "well.. how many do you want? I am okay with any number," he sticks his tongue out a bit.

"umm well i think one of each is enough" Aki said nuzzling into your neck. "do you wanna suck on my umm you know or just play with it till the pre cum" Aki asked looking into your eyes.

Yuichi looks at Aki while purring a bit as he slowly bends over, stroking Aki's cock, "well I suppose it is best to lubricate your cock," he starts licking on the tip and starts to slide Aki's cock inside of his mouth.

"y-yes dry would hurt" Aki said moaning a bit. he was also purring enjoying this because he was in heat and wanted kits. "i really hope that they look like you my love" Aki said with a smile.

Yuichi continues sucking on Aki's cock while purring and flickers his ears while blushing, "I am sure they will look like you as well," he licks the tip of Aki's cock and goes back to sucking.

"i am not so handsome" Aki said looking down at you. moaning in pleasure also purring his tail flicked softly."are you ready my love or a bit more do you think" Aki asked giving you a loving smile.

Yuichi perks his ears up and shakes his head, "I think your just find," he pouts a little. Yuichi continues sucking on Aki's cock and looks up at him while blushing, nodding his head, "I think I am ready for you now," he bends over and shakes his butt slowly while purring.

Aki then stuck him self inside of you. "well my love i don't see my self through your eyes" Aki said humping you gently as to not hurt till you tell him to go faster. this time Aki could feel magic inside him going to you.

Yuichi arches his back with a moan as he felt Aki's cock go inside. Yucihi looks at Aki while purring as he moves his hips into Aki, continues moaning and strokes himself slowly, "i-it feels good," he looks at Aki, leaning himself upward and licks Aki's cheek.

"want me to go faster" Aki asked kissing your cheek back. he was already panting from being so hot.

Yuichi blushes and nods his head while purring, "y-yes go faster inside me," he wraps his tail around Aki's wrist.

Aki went a bit faster but not much more. there was more magic pouring into you which was amazing feeling for Aki. "do you feel that baby" Aki asked you.

Yuichi looks at you while shivering a bit, "what is that? It is making my body feel weird," he purrs as he squirms his hips, "you can go a bit faster."

Yuichi continues moaning and strokes himself off, "so the magic will make me pregnant,"he tilts his head to the side.

Aki then came inside you and the magic went inside as well. it made Aki feel so great he was not sure how you felt.

@ KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Saga locked this topic