two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi purrs and cums soon after Aki, panting heavily. His body was feeling slightly strange and looks at Aki, licking his cheek while he continues panting.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"let me clean this up my love" Aki said nuzzling you then looking down at your cock. he was purring softly Aki was hoping it would not be painful for you later.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi pants and then turns on his back with his legs spread, purring as he licks Aki's cheek, "I will feel honored giving birth to your babies," he nuzzles against Aki's chest.

Aki licked Yuichi's cock cleaning it all up for him. "i am glad" Aki said with a big smile purring slightly. this over joyed aki he had no idea why but you where everything to him. the sky the moon even the sea you showed him how to love and that he did not to jump into a dangerous situation all alone. he was proud to have these kits with you because that meant you and him could teach them love,courage, bravery and most of all kindness.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi smiles as he pants softly and curls up against Aki with his head on the others chest, closing his eyes slowly as he purrs. He looks up at Aki from his chest and yawns, slowly closing his eyes again and falls asleep, feeling pretty tired from the magic working through his body.

aki looked down at Yuichi. "night sweetie" Aki said half asleep. he then went to sleep as well. Kiyiya wanted to have kits with Scar but wanted to wait till Aki and yuichi had theirs. Blue did not know if he wanted any kids with Brooke. Aoi knew he loved Ivory but knew they where to young.

Yuichi nuzzles against Aki as he was fast asleep, purring heavily as he slowly places his hand on his stomach, hoping it wasn't going to be too painful when he delivered the kits.

Aki slept almost all day long. he was just as tired as you because he had to put the magic in you. he woke up to Aoi saying "i want kits to though". "no Aoi you are too young" Scar said. "he is the same age as Aki" Blue said.

Yuichi slowly opens his eyes and stretches his arms up, sitting up as he rubs his belly, nuzzling up to Aki, "Aki my stomach hurts," he lowers his ears.

Aki then started to rub Yuichi's belly as well. "i am sorry" Aki said looking sad now. he kissed Yuichi on the mouth hoping it did not hurt to much as well. "Aki tell Aoi he does not need kids" Scar yelled.

Yuichi blushes and shakes his head with a smile, "it will be worth it though," he kisses Aki and rubs his head against Aki's chest while purring.

"i don't think you should right now Aoi" Aki said trying not to be mean. "yes baby this is worth it" Aki said to Yuichi rubbing his head.

"i am so sorry" Aki said still rubbing your tummy. "can you feel them or your tummy just hurts because of them?" Aki said trying to be kind.

Yuichi flickers his ears and rubs his belly, "it is probably my belly adjusting to the new feeling. I will be fine once they are developing in my belly."

"hmm" Aki said thinking a bit. "big bro may me and ivory come in" Aoi asked through the door. Aki looked down at Yuichi basically asking if it was okay. "i want to ask you some questions like why does everyone want to wait till you have kits? does that make you the alpha male of this pack? or is it a respect thing like you saved them so they will do anything for you?" Aoi said asking so many questions through the door.

@ KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi looks at the door and could hear Aoi. He looks at Aki with a smile, nodding his head to let Aoi in as he snuggles up to Aki while purring, wondering if it would be easier giving birth in his neko form or his human form, either way it was probably going to hurt.

"you can come in Aoi and Ivory" aki said they then busted in to the room. "Big bro answer my questions please" Aoi said looking at the both of them."i don't know Aoi" Aki said with a sigh. "Aoi we all are waiting for two reasons first Aki said he wanted kits First and he is like the unannounced alpha male" Kiyiya said with a slight smile. "how many do you want Big bro?" Aoi said Aki then sighed again sounding a bit agitated. "i want two but that is really up to Yuichi my love" Aki said nuzzling you a bit.

Yuichi watches Aoi and Ivory bust into the room, blinking as he slowly adjusts his sitting, "hm... maybe Scar just wants to wait until we were done so everyone doesn't give birth at the same time. It would probably get all crazy if everyone was giving birth at the same time," he laughs a little and rubs his belly, "well I guess we will have to wait and see," he purrs and licks Aki's cheek.

"i guess you are right Yuichi. But i want kits with Ivory" Aoi said a bit sadly. "hey don't be sad you have to have practice in mating first of course that is also up to your lover" Aki said Ivory nodded. "Can you teach us?" Aoi asked Aki's went wide. "no you have to find out for your self's okay" Aki said looking away.

Yuichi flickers his ears up as he listens to Aki and Aoi, purring as he nuzzles against Aki. He perks up his ears a bit as he heard Aoi's request, "I am sure you will discover it sooner or later, you just need to be patient, there is no rush."

"oh okay then thanks both of you" Aoi said running out the room with Ivory. Aki kissed you on the mouth. he was still tired so he closed his eyes holding you in his arms.

Yuichi looks at Aoi as he left with Ivory and laughs a little, "they are so crazy," he kisses Aki and curls up against Aki, slowly closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Aki did not wake up till the next day by this time he was starving and thirsty. Kiyiya had left the two of them some food and some one had drawn a picture of Aki,Yuichi and all the kids we might have. "awe" Aki whispered.

Yuichi nuzzles against Aki while he was sleeping, purring softly in his sleep. He flickers his ears a bit as he wakes up and looks at Aki, stretching out his arms with a yawn and sniffs the air, seeing some food wagging his tail as he sits up, "morning Aki," he purrs and licks Aki's cheek.

• Saga locked this topic