Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nathan breathed heavily as he tried to calm himself after a moment of random passion. It was hard to come to grips with what just happened between them but goddamn it was hot! Noah was on top of him covered in their cum. Calling him hot definetly added to the feeling that was definetly hard to deny. Noah was really good at making him cum and he was amazed the guy he was supposed to hate. "Say the same.." Nathan smirked as he went to start helping clean up and zipper them up.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

After the both were clean and all evidens of their hot even disposed off. Noah got off the guy’s lap. He adjusted himself in his short pants, lucky they weren't stained. It would be pretty hard to explain why he would have that kind of stain on his clothes to anyone.

He looked back up at Nathan, not really sure what to say. He licked his lips, they seemed so dry now.

"Well... We did better get back to work"

"Um..yeah.." Nathan said with a small nod as he continued to adjust himself. How did he even respond to this or where did he even begin about what happened? He didn't regret it by any means....it did feel amazing!

For a minute Noah just stood there watching Nathan, than he noticed that the did properly look weird and turned to head back into the club.

Besides from some off the people in the club, no one really seemed to noticed him before he stood back at the bar.

One off the the coworkers, and small dirty blond guy in laces leaned against the counter as he saw Noah walk in to clean some glass.

"Didn't know you and Nathan made P's together. Do they always come out bleeding? Or is that all a part of it?"

Fucking snop shouldn't start talking about THAT guy, when Noah had just forgotten about it.

"It really dosen't concern you, but since you are asking I take it the man left" Noah said changing the topick.

Lace boy rulled his eyes. "Of course, the owner throwed him out as soon as Nathan had a quick talk with him. I don't know what Nathan said, but the owner got rather pissed about something and told the guy not to come back."

WOW... Noah did like to know too what Nathan had told the owner. He knew that the owner cared for him, like he did all the people he hired, but to Noah that meant a lot.

"Ah, Noah can I speake with you in my office for a second" the owner asked, disrupting the the lace boy from asking anymore into what happened.

"Sure" Noah answered and lay down the dishtowel, to followe the owner out back.

He knew he had to explain the incident, but as long if just were to the owner and not some gossiping kid, he would be alright.

Nathan, once he made sure he was cleaned up, went back out to working. He ignored any awkward or pained feelings to keep up his happy and playful demeanor. He just felt off after all that happened between ready to wanting to punch a customer in the face to him and noahs private time. This was definitely one strange day...

"So... I heard your ex made quite the scene in the Privat room" The owner started as they were seated by his desk.

"I'm truely sorry sir. It wouldn't happen again" Noah tried to say. But the Owner interrupted him.

"Now now Noah, you aren't the first one that's had this happened too and doubt the last one, I'm just glad Nathan were there to help"

Noah looked down at his hands with a little smile at the mentioning of Nathan. "I could had handled the sirtuation myself, but I'm sure it would had ended different then, so I'm kind of glad too."

He looked up as he heard the owner clear his thoat. was it just him or did the man look uncomfortable in his chair.

"Yeah well, thats something I did like to talt about. it just that when Nathan told me you weren't harmed, but still went inside... With the two of you not able to stand the eachother, I got kind off worried. So... I went to check the tape..."

Noah could physically feel the blood leave his face, and his breath was caught in his throat. Had he really forgotten those cameras! And the owner had seen him and Nathan like that!

"So.." The man moved in his chair. "It's not in my interest to know about my employees personal life, but is something going on between you and Nathan? Coures if that's so could you guys maybe not use the privat room for those kind of things."

Noah didn’t dared to look his boss straight in the face. He was so lucky the man didn't just fired him.

"It wouldn't happen again sir." Noah repeated from before.

"Good, now run along, you got some performances coming up" The owner waved him away, and Noah couldn't get out fast enough.

He knew he was blushing from head to toe, as he went over to the sink to spray cold water in his face.

OH GOD! OH GOD!! why did he always have to forget things when he was around Nathan! it hadn't happened before so why now?

Nathan had a lot he wanted to forget....but he could not forget. That desire....that primal need for Noah....the thoughts going through his head of what he wanted to do with the other. It confused him more that the moment was not fueled with alcohol like that first time..it was all him. He remembered being pissed at that man and everything went blank, somehow leading to Noah being on his lips and making out with him. He went ham on Noahs neck and was so easily brought to craving desire from him...

What was he supposed to do?

He tried to relax himself from this train of thought he had the last few days, figuring he deserved a nice meal at a restaurant after working hard these last few days. Nathan dressed up nicely in a white button down and threw on a black tie for the fun of it. Nathan waited to be seated, sitting at a booth in the back of the restaurant for some peace and quiet.

When Noah could go home he was so thankfull that the day were over. He hadn't been able to even look at Nathan after the little confrontation with the boss, nor the owner.

Noah felt his stomach growle as he went up the stairs to Adam's apartment and used the spare key to get in.

London must had smelt him course after putting his coat away, the big cat emerged from the livlig-room while uttering a loud meow!

Living with the cat this long Noah could easily hear it wasn’t a hungry one, but went to check the bowl anyway to make sure.

London purred in his arms loving the attention of pets his furr coat got.

Then there was a sound, I loud on in fact and coming from Adam's bedroom. God no was he gonna stay here while the guy had sex. So he put London down, much to the red mal's displeaced and retraced his steps back to the hallway to put shos and coat back on.

He would eat out today.

He wasn't in any fancy clothes but it would make do at the restaurant he had in mind.

Noah worer black jeans and a green long necked blouse, which he knew he looked great in.

There was a bit of a line as he got there, but it didn't take long before the waiter found him a spot by the back of the restaurant. But as he was lead to his seat, he noticed a familar face. Sitting there looking right for the picking sat Nathan, Noah couldn't believe why fate would be playing so much with him. His teeths were watering and it wasn’t from the smell of food.

Nathan knew he was going to be driving home and did not feel like spending the money to call a cab to come pick him up. He decided on a nice sparkling flavored water and ordered some steak off of the menu that he always got when he came here. This restaurant definetly knew how to cook a good steak! He ordered his food and drink, waiting for them to be prepared.

As he waited, more people were seated toward the back of the restaurant. And fate decided that Noah would come to the restaurant and be seated at the table right next to his own.

Nathan couldn't help but looked over the other and think of how hot he looked just wearing a simple day to day outfit. That shade of green really brought out his features and made him look sexy as hell. This was going to be a long dinner...Nathan thought as his mind started to wander between food and Noah..

God he couldn't even focus on the menu, he way the other looked at him as if Noah was some juicy meat to put his teeths in. He couldn't help but to smil while thinking that the guy already had done just that more than once. It was kind of turning him on just thinking back on it.

He looked over at the other catching him in looking over and smiled. "What would you recommend?"

Nathan took a moment to realize the other acknowledged him, only a tad embarrassed that he was caught looking like he was staring at him off into space. "I always get the steak when i am here, it's cooked perfectly and it's easy to eat" Nathan said with a small smile. "The juices that come off of it are to die for, definetly a favorite. A dish you can sink your teeth into" Nathan said with another smile. He hates the way he phrased it because r made him think of what he did to Noahs neck, closing the menu.

"Then I think I try that" Noah nodded, thinking that the guy reaction from before was cute.

Thinking back on what the owner said Noah wounded if he should tell the other about the owner seeing them or not. He didn't really know what the thing between them were besides for the hot encounters, but he didn't think any of this would really lead to anything more than just maybe the thought of sex. Noah had just gotten out a a relationship so he wasn't ready to anything like the owner had asked. He was properly just in the fool around phace, and Nathan was definitely a hot looking guy.

"Can I come over for a sec?" Noah asked already deciding to tell him about what the owner had found out.

Nathan looked confused at Noah, wondering what he wanted to talk about. "Yeah sure.." Nathan said as he made some room at his table for Noah to sit down at. "Well, what did you want to tel me?" Nathan said as he rested his head in one hand and looked at the other. Even better up close..Its weird to see Noah dressed not in a uniform from work but he still liked the view.

Noah went over to sit by the others table and opened his mouth to speak when to kid with their mom walked by them.

He leaned in closer an spoke i a low voice.

You know the owner asked to talk with me in his office right. It first i though it was about that guy, but..." Noah trailed off and licked his lip before he continued. "Well... The owner might kind of had seen us doing THAT on the privat room's surveillance" Noah was quite uncomfortable and unsure how the other would take the news.

Nathan saw the other lean in and begin to explain what it was that he wanted to talk to him about. Noah started to say that...wait...what? The owner saw all of it...? "Oh..." Nathan said as he could not help but to blush just a bit from the embarrassment of his boss seeing him so vulnerable and all over Noah when the owner thought they were supposed to hate each other. "I forgot about the cameras.." Nathan spoke low as well, leaning in toward Noah.

"Yeah, me too" Noah chuckled with blush to match the others.

"He told me kindly not to use the room for that kind of fun, but I think he was more surprised that it were us doing it" Noah had spendt the entire day being embarrassed so now with out know why, he saw how funny it all had ended up.

On one had surely be more surprised than Nathan and himself.

"I ran out of the room as soon as he allow me to" His chuckle had turned to a ful giggle with teeths.

Nathan thought about it and could only imagine what the boss was thinking when he had seen the two of them. Two enemies making out and touching each other. "He....hehe..." Nathan started to laugh, thinking it funny looking back on it and Noah's laugh was a bit infectious. He had a nice laugh...Nathan thought which only made him laugh more.

Ahh the guy had a cute face when he laugh, a real laugh and not one of those fake once he had seen before.

"Well just wanted to give you a heads up if you notice he actes drifferent than usual" Noah said as the laughter died down.

When the waiter came with Nathan's food, Noah scooped back. "I leave you too it then" He said still smilling as he got up to go back to his own table.

"You got it" Nathan said with a nod as he watched the other go back to his table. Noah has got a cute laugh and he seems so pleasant when he is in a good mood. "What brings you out to eat here anyway? Thought you would be hanging out with that other guy today" Nathan shrugged as he ate a piece of his steak, licking at the juices on his lips from the meat.

Noah looked back as Nathan continued speaking to him, and was reminded of why he had choose to eat out.

"Well... He had plans with someone else, so I went out rather quickly" Noah explained and started taping his fingers along the table.

"I don't complan, but that why i don't do roommate" Noah smiled for himself while watching Nathan eat. Soon the waiter too came with food for him and a coke.

He tried a piece of meat and hummed by the way it just melted on his tongue. "That so good"

"Ah". Nathan said, figuring he knew what the other guy was 'busy' with by how the other spoke. It didn't matter because soon the other was eating and looked delighted. "Told you, am I wrong?" He smirked as he ate more of his own. "Well, if he's busy, you can bum at my place until their done and leave from there" Nathan shrugged as he spoke. Why not? He already knew where he lived so he would be able to get home okay.

"No you weren't" Noah laughed and took another bite. That he could give the guy, he had a great taste in food.

But when Nathan asked if he wanted to stay at his place, Noah almost swallowed his tongue.

Yeah he knew he couldn't go back just after having dinner, he would need to burn off some time and hop Adam would remember that Noah actually slept on the guy’s sofa.

"You sure thats okay with you?" Noah didn’t want to puch himself on to Nathan, but it was a tempting offer.

"Yeah, we can easily kill some time and then you can just go back. It's all good" Nathan said as he finished most of his dinner. He slowly started to realize after the fact that if they got that..excited around each other like they did in the club...what would happen in the privacy of his home? No, he can't think like that! "I got some drinks back at my place if you get thirsty or whatever. We will figure something out" Nathan said with a shrug.

Well clearly Noah could think of other things for both of them to past the time. There you go again Noah, stop being so slutty. But it was still weird to think Nathan, the person he was suppost to dislike was inviting him to his home.

"Sure, I would like that" Noah said while give of one of his best genuine real feeling smiles.

Nathan couldn't help but stare and look at that smile. That beautiful smile that just wanted to drive him even more crazy. It only madden nathan smile back in return. "Let's get our bills etttled then and get back to my place. I'm sure you remember where it is.." He said quietly after remembering the car ride to his house a few days ago.