Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nathan, having paid his fare, stood away from the cab, looking into the taxi window at Noah. He wanted to pull the other out of that car and take him inside but he managed to root himself in place. He had to have some self control over himself, even if he was now lusty like crazy. Nathan did not say anything, whether his body was unable to or he could not find words. This was definitely an evening he would not be able to forget by choice. He looked back toward Noah and his friend as the taxi drove further and further away, only going inside when the taxi was far gone. Nathan immediately went inside and to his bedroom, seeking to release some pent up frustration before he slept.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

“What op with him munching your neck?” Adam grinned and shook his eyebrows as Noah turned.

“Drop it Adam” Noah answered in a small voice as he tried to calm his lust down.

“You told me that before to, come on something was going on between you and that guy, you can’t fool me. What I don’t know it why you didn’t leave with him?”

Noah leaned against the window, his body felt heavy and he felt uncomfortable in his pants, luckily his coat was covering that part so Adam couldn’t see his boner.

“Nothing is going on between us… or I don’t know, I’m too drunk to think straight right now”

“Bull shit” Adam told him, and that made him angry.

“What do you want me to say? I just throw my boyfriend for three years out of our apartment, course he was cheating on me. Then I let loose as you told me to and ends up blowing the only guy I really can’t stand from my work. It than turns out I have always found him hot, and properly only despised him course of Marcus. But I can’t just fuck Nathan and get it over with, since he is my coworker and I got too much shit about finding a new place, move my cat and things and delete the last three years from my mind!” Noah’s blow out most of his troubles, and poor Adam just sad unable to calm him.

He was trampling when his outburst ended, and fighting to keep his tears back. No way was he going to cry course of that guy again. Adam tried smoothed him by petting his shoulders and pulled him in for a hug.

“Shhh, sorry Noah, I know you got a lot to think about right now, I wouldn’t ask any more… at least not for today” Adam stated. Noah laughed at the last part and hugged his friend back.

They pulled apart as the car again stopped. They paid the bill and headed up to Adams apartment to get a god rest. When the awoke, Noah hoped he would be ready for the hell to come.

Nathan was able to release some pent up frustration as he laid in his bed and looked up at the ceiling. He had gotten hard and just released to the very idea of Noah. Simple touches were enough to drive him to a point that he almost could not control himself, even though it was Noah. He was supposed to hate this guy, he can't be lusting after him! Nathan took a long cold shower and hoped he would be able to sleep off his drunkness.

When he woke up, Nathans head was pounding from his drunken night out. The bottom of his earlobe was a bit red looking in the mirror but he came out unscathed. Today was going to be hell...Noah had to pay somehow for making him lusty and turned on by him!

Noah was awake by Adam's annoying phone, and it keeped ringning. Amazied that Adam didn't wake up, he push the guy with his feets out of bed and hit the floor with his lower body with a small bang.

"What is it?" He asked still sounding asleep.

"Your phone, get it!" Noah growled, his head felt like he had stuck ot in a clamp. He tried block g out the sound by pulling the pillow over his head.

"Hallo..." Adam answered and looked at his clock on the nightstand. It was 12:30 in the afternoon. And a pretty mad Marcus sounded in the other end.

"Where the fuck is he!"

Adam looked over at Noah whom was back to sleep under his pillow, he took on his slippers before steping out of the room and closed the door before walking to the bathroom. He deliberatly let the guy in the phone wait, yelling and coursing him if he didn't tell him.

"What the fucks wrong with you! You think Noah is gonna come runing back to you after what happened?" Adam yelled at his late friend, he had already write the guy off that list.

"Is he at your place? I figured he did run to you" Marcus sounded a bit calmer, but Adam hostly didn't care.

"You know he is, where the fuck else would he be, and don't you come here, my naboer is a cop, and you know how well we know eachother" He threaded, hopefully the clown got the point.

"Let me speak to Noah, his phone is blocking my number." Marcus said ignoring most of Adam's words.

" We'll get there when we do, than you can speak to him, so go cool it or I'll make sure to punch your ass good!" With that he ended the call and too blocked the guy's number.

"What was is?" Noah asked as Adam came back with two cups of coffee.

"Not much, my dad noticed me gone and asked why, not that there were any problems with that. He told me to say hallo" Adam smiled as he went over to his werdrobe. He found a shirt for Noah to wear, pants he couldn't provide.

After a long cold shower and some more coffee, they were pretty much set to leave. Adam had eaten some food, but Noah couldn't get anything down, he feared he might throw it up if he did.

"Ready" Adam asked as they sat in his car. Noah shook his head but smiled anyway.

"Lets get this over with"

Nathan knew he would need to get a few things to nurse his hangover today. He was so thankful today was a day off he could tend to his "wounds" and be left to his own devices for the day. He had to avoid Noah, easier on his day off he would likely lead to hope. He groaned as he rolled out of bed, slipping on a simple shirt with a dog on it hat said 'Bite me' and some ripped up blue jeans. A quick run to the supermarket to stock the fridge and some Advil and his hangover will be gone like that! Nathan got on his motorcycle today and started to drive down the road.

(The day after Their off day)

Noah awoke stiff and sore on Adam's couch, with the worst view of London's ass. The cat lay on his chest sleeping and surely trying to crush his lungs. He sat up, earning a growled from an unpleased red mal cat, whom took it on himself to claime Noah 's blanked insted.

Adam had left some time ago, so Noah had the entire apartment for himself. It was weird with the similaritys, nothing really seemed to had changed from before.

He took a quick shower to losen some of that tension from his body, and jumped in the clothes he had prepared the evening before so he wouldn't haft to look though boxes with his stuff. Those they had moved yesterday and placed in the corner of Adam's livlig-room.

He filled London's bowle, had some quick breakfast and head out the door making sure it locked after him.

His bike stood in Adam's small garage close to the car, so Noah was careful as he took it out.

The ride was a bit longer than from his old apartment, but it wasn't all that bad. As long as he didn't get too caught up in thoughts and lost crontrol of his bike, he might even survive til he got there.

Yesterday had been awful. Marcus had meet them in the door as the good wife waiting for her drunk husbond. Only that Noah hadn't been drunk, and for the first time since they meet, he had seen just what an ass the guy was.

He refused Noah from getting his things, he couldn’t even get his cat, unless he did promised too stay and take it over.

Oh they had talked alright, Noah had given the guy a pice of his mind and told him it was over between them. Marcus even had the nerves to have his girlfriend there as well. Funny enough Noah didn’t think she understood what was going of around her, and he wasn't angry at her, this was all on Marcus.

In the end their nabo came and helped Noah by locking his ex up in the bathroom until he and Adam had cleared the apartment from Noah's stuff.

They had drived back to Adam's place. Adam in his car and Noah on his bike. The had both crashed as soon as the last box was brought up.

It was about 11:40 am as Noah parked in his usually spot, and walked up the street towards the club. He wouldn't be the first to arrived today, he knew as much. But he wasn’t late either.

Nathan woke up early that day, yawning as he was happy to recover and ease his troubled mind from two days ago. He threw some cookies into the oven and opened his laptop, searching the internet for a particular image. Hmmm...Ah, here we go. Nathan thought as he found a logo for a chain of restaurants called 'Big Boys', printing out their logo. Now he could reference what the other called him and his nickname he found out two days ago.

The cookies were soon done as Nathan wrapped them up on a plate, taping the logo onto the top. Nathan got dressed, putting on his leather black jacket, holding onto the cookies as he rode to work. He parked and quickly got inside, looking around to see if Noah got there yet.

Good..he isn't here yet...

Nathan went to the others locker, putting the cookies inside before closing back up the locker. He focused on getting dressed, putting on his right black booty shorts and adding on his fake jewel studded leather collar. Might as well use it today, go for the dog look. He didn't put on a shirt, leaving his uniform as it was. Now he just had to wait for people to show up..

As Noah walked in though the back door, he greeted those he met, figuring most of them already was in work getting ready for opening. He tried to hide a yawn as he went over to his locker to change.

What met him as opened the locker was something he hadn’t expected. Cookies?

Noah picked one up and immediately started laughing, it hadn’t taken long for him to figure out who might had put them there with the ‘Big boy’ on them. Only one person would had known that. However, he didn’t know if he should feel embarrassed or find it adorable, they were innocent, but Noah could see the teasing part in it as well. They were well made and smelt great, almost a shame they were to be eaten.

He broke of a piece of the cookie he was holding and put it into his mouth. Hmm, delicious.

Looking up at the wall clock Noah had better get his ass in gear, the club would open any minute and he wouldn’t want to be late.

Noah changed fast, while being unable to wipe the smile of his lips. This funny little surprise had giving him an extra boost of energy so hopefully on one would noticed just how tired he really was.

You got lucky Noah...I could have done far worse...Nathan thought as he watched Noah seemed to enjoy the cookies left behind in his locker. Ah well, he will worry about revenge for that lust at another time or some sort of back at you kind of plan. For now, there was work to be done as the place would soon open to customers.

Nathan fingered the small metal loop, just big enough to hold about one or two fingers in its ring when a leash was not attached. Once the place was opened, he tried to keep busy, taking care of customers drinks as they started to come in one by one.

Noah did his usually rutine, serve the drinks dance away from touchy hands and even flirt a bit with the customers. This fare he was glad that he was the kind of type whom loved his job, if Noah had worked at a convenience store, the story would surely had been drifferent.

It was to early for any of his regular to show, but he still saw a couple of faces he did recognize.

But today Noah only seemed to have eyes for Nathan. He had thought alot about how he should act with him, he had liked the man drunk, but did that mean he also liked him while sober? Noah still found him just as hot as he had that night, but he didn't think much would come of it to be honst.

Yet Noah still found himself looking back at the guy when he wasn't with the customers.

Nathan did not let anyone touch his collar, saving that for whoever wanted to pay for a private room. He let a few curious fingers graze the studded jewels along the line of leathered collar. He could use a good dance and private time to get his minds off of certain people.

When he wasn't helping a customer, Nathan could not help but looked toward the other in his uniform. He could not help but look at all that exposed skin and think how much canvas his mouth would have instead of being limited only to the neck. He wanted to see how sweet Cookie really was. No..He had to focus...You aren't even drunk! Focus..breathe...

Today felt like time past lowly when it really didn’t.

Noah sat on his knees hidden behind the bar wiping up spilled drinks, one of his coworkers had slipped form his tray. He had done about two private dances, but he couldn’t really get in the mood today. The customers still enjoyed their time, but Noah couldn’t help to feel as if he had let them down.

That when a tall fit man with short black curly hair, walked into the Club. He had been drinking but wasn’t drunk from the looks of it. He took a good look around but didn’t see the person he was looking for. The man had only been here once and that had been years ago, when he first suspected that he could be gay.

He sat himself in an empty couch with his back turned from the bar, he wasn’t here for any more drinks, he was just looking for payback.

A twink with dirty blond hair, walked over to as if he needed anything.

“Can I get a private with the guy called Nathan?”

The twink said that he would haft to talk with his boss first, but that the guy properly was free by now.

Nathan did not have much to do since there were no ahead of time scheduled privates coming up for another few hours at minimum. It looked like it would be a fairly easy morning! It was soon after that he was asked to do a private as told by his boss, serving the last glass he had in his hand. He searched for the guy who had asked, seeing this guy face away from the bar on one of the couches.

Nathan walked toward the other, bending down beside the black curly haired man. "So you are the guy looking to play...?" Nathan said with a small smirk. "Came at a good time, I'm not busy" He said with a small wink and a smile, wanting to make sure this customer was pleased.

the man looked Nathan up and down, sure the guy was a looker. He could understand why Noah would feel threatened by him.

His mouth returned Nathan's smile, however his eyes didn't.

"Great, shall we?" He asked as he got up from the couch, ready to followed the guy.

(Noah)

"Don't cut yourself on those glass" The owner said as he leaned over the bar to look at Noah.

"I'm using a glove and I'm all most done, so don't worried" Noah laugthed as he took the last piece up in the bucket and lifted it up on the counter.

Curious he looked around the club, had Nathan a private? Noah looked over at the door just in time to see someone walk in.

Wait... was that Marcus!

Nathan nodded, trying to size up the customer at the same time. It was like he had an agenda of some kind or a game plan set coming in here. He does not remember him like his regulars but would do his best to please this guy all the same. "Right this way.." He smirked with a gesture of his hand, leading the man toward the private room. Nathan opened the door first, stepping through the doorway and waiting for the man to come in.

“Who is in the P room?” Noah asked still eyeing the door where he thought he had just seeing his ex.

The owner turned to look at what he was looking, but did see anything. “Some guy asking for Nathan, haven’t seen him before though”

Noah wasn’t sure if it really was Marcus, for all he knew his mind could be playing tricks on him. After all this shit happening it wouldn’t surprise him. But that had really looked like Marcos.

“I’m taken this outside” he said as he lifted the bucked.

“Thanks, oh, could you be kind and get some new glass, they are in my office in the cabinet” The owner asked pulling out his keys and hold them out forwards Noah.

“Sure thing, boss” Noah laughed and took the keys with his free hand, before making his way out back.

After throwing out the glass and made sure the garbage men wouldn’t get cut on any. He went over to the office door.

The owner always kept the door locked and he had only been inside a handful of times before, but Noah knew where the things he needed stood.

Opening the door, he turned on the light and went over to the old cabinet, the furniture were all antiques and a smell of smoked leather hit the nose as he walked in.

He got the small box with glass as asked, but just as he was about to turn back out the door. When the surveillance screen caught his attention.

Noah knew he wasn’t supposed to touch the screen, but the thought about Marcus came back up again.

(Marcus)

The guy was hot and sexy, his movements seductive and his voice had a nice ring to boost.

But the seduction didn't seeme to work on him, smile and acted the part of a happy customer, while thinking just how many times Noah had done the exact same thing to his customers.

He had always knew Noah worked like this, and it hadn't mattered then, now he started to wounded if he really had been the only one sleeping around.

"So i guess working in a place like this, your guys have your picking of men, right? Could you tell me, if a guy worked in a plads such this, could he really do good if he did avoid the sex part?" Marcus doubt more and more that his boyfriend had been all as innocent as he had made seem to be. He know Noah loved sex in anyway, so why not.

Nathan kept dancing for the man, the man seeming happy yet somehow seemed distant at the same time. "Questions tonight..so many of them coming from you huh?" Nathan smirked while he was dancing, thinking over his answer. He seemed quite curious about his profession for someone he could not recognize but he paid it no mind. "Could they? Yeah you can go without touching and sex. Cuts out a lot of the fun of it but you can get by without it if you are good enough. It is doable.." Nathan shrugged lightly as he ended up kneeling beside the other on the couch at the end of the current dance he was doing.

Marcus’s smirked. "Do you believe that you yourself wouldn't if you had a pretty high sex drive? Thats sounds kind of impossible to Me" He tried to sound as if he didn't really put all that much into his questions and shugged his shoulders.

He couldn't seem to enjoyed the show. Maybe it was because he was so use to watching Noah when they had been at home that he now had becomed immune. But he could still admire the the guy's mucels and tall figure while he danced.

(Noah)

He couldn't see the man's face course of the camera's angle. He felt a faint blushed at seeing Nathan move around and he swallowed hard, while trying his bedst to focus on the couch. When the guy half turned his head he realized that his suspension had been spot on.

why the hell was he here? He had always said that he had no interested coming here and now he was getting a private by Nathan.

Not being able to watch this any more he took the box with glass and went back to the bar. He was determined as he put the box behind the counter and walked over to the door which lead into the private room. Noah knocked on the door just hard enough for them the hear it on the other side before entering.

"I'm sorry Nathan, but this guy is leaving" As he talked cold dead eyes looked disgusted at his ex.

Marcus just smirked and send him a blow kiss. "Ahhh, how cute, glad to see you too baby"

Nathan shrugged, saying "Not sure what to tell you there. I cannot speak for everyone who works here so I would not know how to answer that one. I am my own person" Nathan smirked as he went to stand up and continue to dance some more. But it seemed he would not be dancing long as it seemed to be interrupted by a knock on the door. Who knocks on the door on a private...had it been too long in here or something? Nathan raised an eyebrow when Noah came in, looking more pissed than he had ever seen him. A stare that could kill at this other guy...Nathan thought as there was some clarity when the curly haired man blew Noah a kiss and called him 'baby'. He didn't know why he felt a tad..he could not quite place it but he did not like the other calling him 'baby' in such a casual tone.

Nathan adjusted his collar, standing aside so they had space. It seemed things would get dicey in here..Nathan thought as he was ready to watch a fight or get in the middle if necessary.

"Go home Marcus, we both know that you got no business here as it is" Noah said as he moved close and grabbed his collar. "Leave, or I'll make you!"

Noah was beyond mad, how dared he coming here, was he trying to get back at him by getting him fired, and why the fuck had he choosed Nathan. The it hit him, of course Marcus knew that he hadn't tolerated Nathan, he had surely talked about him a couple of times at home.

"Well I thought I could at least have a good time coming here, is that a crime?"

"Bull shit" Was all Noah could answer, he looking over at Nathan and back to Marcus. He didn’t want others to witnes this, it was too private and he was already embarrassed as it was with Nathan here.

"I was just curious to see how you been working, tell me how many of the men coming here did you fuck?" Marcus glared up at him, not moving an inch.

"What!? You think I have been cheating on you cause of my work" Noah asked, confused and hurt to think that Marcus had suspected him for doing such things, when he had been nothing but loyal. He was so focus on Marcus that he had totally forget about Nathan still being in the room.

"So you thought that if you slept around too, it would make it all up? Just how long have that been going on, a year?"

Marcus shrugged. "Properly"

"... You are really something aren't you" He tightened his grib the guys collar so hard that his fist turned white. "So you were jealous and insted of talking to me about it. I had to find you fucking some brainless bitch in OUR bed!" His body were shaking with rage, as he tried his best not to punch the guy right in the face. The Marcus he had known wouldn't punch him back, but now Noah wasn't so sure he really knew the guy anymore to trust that he wouldn't.

"I already told you yesterday, when I got my stuff, that I wouldn't be seeing you again"

"You told me thought the bathroom door, with me locked up inside!" Marcus pulled them up until he was standing towering over Noah, looking seriously pissed off.

"You didn't let me get my things, it was either that or yo call the police!" Noah wasn't intimidated, but for an outsider it might have looked as if Noah was pulling a wild bull by it's horns.

So...this guy was Noahs boyfriend Marcus then...Nathan thought from how they were speaking to each other. They must have had a falling out or there was something else going on that made Noah mad at the other. Nathan would have left but there was little access to the door and he felt like he should stay. If it got bad, he would get the boss or intervene but for right now, he would stay where he was.

It was then Nathan had found out what was going on. Noahs boyfriend...had cheated on him with someone else? And its been going on for a year. Noah should be pissed! Nathans hands curled into fists, getting really pissed off. If there was one thing he absolutely hated more than anything, even Noah, was cheaters. He could not stand someone who was not loyal to their significant other. That guy did not even care that he cheated, he was aloof about it! Noah deserves better than this piece of shit!

"You are leaving...now...." Nathan addressed Marcus with a smirk. "I have a leash and I can EASILY shove my high heeled boots right up your ass if you even think about laying a hand on him or getting near him. I can't stand cheaters...Let him go so I can have my way with him or get him out of here" Nathan addressed the last part to Noah, knowing if he didn't make Marcus leave now, he was ready to fuck him up!

Both Noah and Marcus looked at Nathan as he spoke up. Marcus got ever tenser, but Noah seemed to calm down a little. He bit the inside of his lower lip, ashamed that Nathan had witness all of this, but he was surprised that the guy stood up for him like that. Either Nathan or Noah was as tall as Marcus, however he could still picture Nathan’s threat happening with Noah holding the guy down.

But when Nathan told him to step aside, Noah considered what Nathan was up too. He saw anger in his eyes, just like his own and guessed Nathan pretty much thought the same about Marcus as he did. In all this and with this shit of an ex standing before him. Noah couldn’t help but to think of Nathan as sexy, all bossy with no shirt on. He hadn’t been able to take his eyes of him working around in the club until now. The collar and leash fit the nickname so well, and Noah had more than once thought about walking close passed Nathan just to whisper, ‘Good boy’.

Before Noah could react, Marcus snapped back. “Stay out of it!” He grabbed the back of Noah’s head by the hair and jerked him in for a kiss. Sickness filled his stomach, and he wanted to throw up as Marcus forced his tongue inside. Noah bite down hard, making the other pull back with is hand covering his bleeding mouth, while looking wide eyed at Noah.

Noah stepped away from Marcus, he didn’t look at the guy, couldn’t stand to, he had blood at the corner of his mouth, not his own. And the taste of iron hit his tongue.

“I’m not yours to do with as you please, so get out!”

Nathan was on edge, his temper spiking from knowing what kind of guy this was. And that explained all the questioning when he saw the other to begin with..He wanted to or thought that the other was cheating on him! He had no faith that he was faithful and was cheating on noah for a year behind his back! For a year..and multiple times! It's not even doing it once, it's multiple times and not even acting like he cared!

What send him over the edge was when that piece of shit forced a deep tongue kiss on the other. That just spiked this anger that was already welling up inside of him. As soon as Noah had gotten free, Nathan went right for Marcus. "You're leaving NOW!" He growled in a low voice, with a small amount of effort swinging Marcus over his shoulder. He was able to walk with minimal struggle out the private room door, getting a wad of napkins. He set him down outside and tossed the napkins into his hands.

Nathan glared at him and walked back in, his high heeled boots asking to boom on the floor. He only quickly explained to the boss before saying he was using the private room since it was available to take a break so he didn't break up the break room. Nathan punched the wall inside and sat on the couch, trying to quell his anger.

If Noah hadn’t been so angry, he might had laughed seeing the look in Marcus’s face when Nathan carried him out of the room. The guy acted like a small child, twisting, and making noises.

Noah felt back into the couch, exhausted and frustrated he tried to massage out the headache he had built up. He heard noise coming from inside the club and knew that he should maybe try to do something, but right now he didn’t really care about what happened around him.

He also heard Nathan’s shoes bang loudly before the guy re-entered the room, and there was a sound of something being hit hard, before Nathan dumped down in the other end of the couch.

Noah couldn’t look at him just yet and he felt that he needed to get his emotions under control before saying anything. A long time passed with neither of them speaking. Noah turned his head just so he could look at the other. He opened his mouth to try speaking, but nothing seemed to come out, so he just closed it again.

Nathan had to take a few deep breaths to try and calm himself down, finally able to bring himself in a better place. He felt a calm now as he was able to get himself together. How dare he...! No..He had to not think or dwell on this for that much longfer or he would get angry all over agin.

Nathan looked back toward the other and saw Noah looking back at him. He was not sure what to say after his display and anger that came out of nowhere. He finally managed a "Sorry..I guess..." Nathan said quietly while he took a napping bag was still in his hand and leaned in, wiping the others mouth off carefully.