Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nathan went home and threw his uniform and pants into the washing machine, figuring most of the glitter would come off in the wash. It wouldn't mess with the other clothes and worse comes to worse, he can always wash it after he got home. He didn't want to stare at that glitter anymore, starting the machine and going back toward his bedroom. A night at the club couldn't hurt and he could drink his heart out. A good night of partying makes any night a good night.

Nathan punched a number into his phone and put it on speaker as he was looking for a pair of skinny blue jeans.

"Hey Nate" The voice said eagerly on the other end, as if waiting for his phone call.

"You know I do not like being called 'Nate'. It sounds like a pet name" Nathan rolled his eyes but snickered slightly.

"You know you like it...So, we are going out tonight right? Dancing all night and drink 'til we drop!" The guy laughed as Nathan was putting on his black tank top.

"Yeah, meet me there. I feel like getting started early tonight, rough day of glittering fun as you saw" Nathan groaned as he hung up his cellphone soon after.

Nathan went to a local night club, the good times seeming to roll in already. He ordered a random drink on the menu, chugging it down in one sip. "Now that's good stuff.." He said to himself as he went out on the floor to start dancing with some random people.

"Hey sugar cake changed your mind about coming?" Adam's voice sounded cheerful, and there were sounds of music in the backgound.

"No, not that I... Can you come over after work?"

"What! Are you telling me you wanna try a three-way? Damn I'm speechless."

"What no! There are no sex involved, I just need your help with something... I can't really do it by myself right now so..." Noah couldn't bring himself to tell about the details yet. If he told Adam over the phone surely the guy would guest it.

"Cookie I'll be totaly exhausted when I get off, can't it wait until in the day time, or ask that boyfriend of yours if it's urgent."

The lump in Noah's throat grow again, by hearing the words. He had to take a deep breathe before he was able to speak. "Marcus isn't here... Please Adam, I really need your help."

The line went silent for some time, the only reason he knew that Adam's phone was still connected, was because he could still hear the music.

"Noah is everything alright? You sounds lile someone who's been crying." Adam asked worried, already knowing that he was right when Noah didn’t answer him.

"Can't we just talk about it when you come? I don't wanna tell it over the phone, when can you get here?" Noah asked, hoping to retain the news from being spoke yet.

"Okay." Adam's voice had turned serious, and the music in the backgound started to faint away. "I'll tell the guys to cover for me tonight and be there soon, there really isn't much to do anyway."

"Thanks Adam."

Adam sighed. "Don't thank me yet, I wanna hear a damn good reason when I get there, and make me some coffee. If you're going to ruining my beauti rest, I might as well be awake for it"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nathan kept dancing to the beat of the music, bobbing his head in time with the music. He kept glancing at his phone as he waited for the other to arrive, drinking more and more in the mean time. He was just starting to get buzzed, loving the feeling of numbness and other such feelings he could not explain. Either way, it should lead to a fun night..

Must have gotten caught in traffic..Nathan shrugged as his 'date' seemed to be nowhere to be seen. Ah well, he can have a good night even if he does not end up showing up. Now, time to dance! Nathan thought as he felt more loose with all the alcohol he had drinken so far..

As told it hadn’t taken Adam long to get to the apartment. Noah had used the time to feed the angry looking London. He was coming the cats red fur when he heard the doorbell.

He avoided the hall mirror and opened the door after he had checked through the loophole that it wasn't Marcus.

He tried his best smile as he met Adam in the door. The guy was wearing a tight gray shirt underneath his cowboy jacket and dark tight pants forming his front nicely as well as his butt.

“Hey come in.” Noah said moving for Adam to enter.

“OMG! What the fuck! You look worse than death itself.” Adam busted as he got in.

Noah closed the door. “I made you coffee.” He said and went back to the kitchen.

Noah tried to gather his courage and the words, he knew that he was only dragging it out, but it seemed like he couldn’t get the words out on his own.

He poured a cup for Adam and himself adding milk in his own.

Adam just watched him leaning against the counter with his arms folded. Adam wanted to give Noah time, he could see how tens the guy was, his eyes looked red and his usual tan skin looked pale. It bothered him to see his best friend like this. Adam could guess the subject. But was Noah still hadn’t said anything after he had taken their cups to the living room, Adam couldn’t take the airy tension anymore and snapped. “Alright what happened?”

That got Noah to speak, it was like the go sign he had waited for and words started pouring form his mouth.

Noah’s voice was shaking with various emotions, but his body was definitely shaken with anger and frustration. He didn’t cry as he told Adam about what he had witnessed, he had no tears left, and he hated crying over a cheating shitty guy like Marcus.

Adam acted like a real pal, he listened to Noah’s shitty evening without interrupting. He noticed the disgusted look in the guy’s face, as he told him about Marcus's reaction. And that Marcus would see him when he had calmed down.

“Well shit, what did the guy expect, Fuck! Can’t say I properly wouldn't have done the same in your stead. I thought that he was gay!”

“you and me both, seems like he is Bi. I just can’t believe that he fucked someone else in our bed! I mean, I can’t even go back in there to get my clothes.” Noah sighed while leaning back in his chair. He felt as if a big burthen had lifted from his shoulders by telling Adam.

“Ahh, that’s why you need my help, well cookie in that case, I'm gonna take you out dancing.”

“I really don’t…” Noah tried to said that he wasn't in the mood, but Adam gave him no chance to reject.

“You need some alcohol after all of this, you don’t haft to punish yourself because of something you had no control over. It’s totally on Marcus.” Adam dashed forwards the bedroom before Noah could get a word in.

London jumped up in his lap and started purring as the cat tried to balance his fat body, Noah put his arms around it in a hug, making it stable enough for London to lay down.

“Man, she wasn't really that big of a deal, only an A cup, heck your cat got bigger tits then her, wanna make Lonon try on the bra.”

That was just so below the belt that Noah couldn’t help but laugh.

Noah Changed into the clothes Adam brought him. It was his favorite blue shirt and black leather jeans. Noah had never worn those jeans while dancing before, doing to how hot it could get. But Adam insisted.

“You might as well show that cute butt of yours, I’m not trying to sell you out, this is just some eye candy for myself.”

Noah looked at the guy as if he had grown a second head. “Then I’ll just look like a dead guy with a nice ass, we aren’t seriously going, are we?”

“Cookie that’s why man invented makeup, besides in a dark room with drunk people, no one is gonna notice your red eyes.”

When set, they got a cab downtown to where most of the nightclubs and bars were.

Noah wasn’t sure about any of this, but after the first couple of shots he started to lighten up, by simply throwing Marcus off topic and enjoying the evening.

When they moved onto a nightclub with a big dance floor, Adam was off with some guy who had followed them from the bar across the street. Noah who didn’t want to acted the part of the third wheel, went to sit up by the bar, in one of the chairs. When the bartender noticed him, he ordered a strong GinJoy and received a wink from a guy across the bar as he paid.

Noah turned in his chair away from the guy to look at the dance floor. He couldn’t see Adam in the crowd, but hey, the guy was short compared to Noah.

• 4 weeks later...

How long had he been dancing now? Time seemed a blur in this place as the music and the atmosphere of this place made it seem like time lasted forever. The party atmosphere and the clumps of people just dancing and doing whatever they want also helped in this regard to making time seemed like it was slow.

How many drinks had he had now?

It really didn't matter to him, all he wanted right now was to dance and maybe find some company for the night. One more drink couldn't hurt..Nathan thought as he went toward the bar. He got himself a sour, downing half of it in one gulp. He glanced around the bar, seeing a pair of legs through the car that was sitting in the bar that fit the pants that were wearing them perfectly. Nathan drank those legs in until he kept looking up....wait....was that Noah?

He wasn’t sure if he was going dancing or not. His heart beat to the music, but the alcohol was getting to him, and he didn’t trust his legs to carry him across the floor, let alone to dance.

Maybe he shouldn’t drink anymore of those shots, they really messed up with his head.

“Anything you did like sir?” the bartender asked

“Some water please” Noah answered giving the guy a warm smile. He wasn’t at a point where he was death drunk, he still looked mostly unaffected and sober, as long as he just stayed seated.

He hoped Adam would come back from his little flirt soon, being alone wasn’t good for him. He needed someone to distract him from his thoughts, and the alcohol wasn’t helping.

The bartender came back with his water in a glass with a big piece of ice, except from the color, the glass mostly remine of a whiskey. He paid the guy before taking a sip of the cold liquid.

It seemed to clear his mind a bit, lifting a bit of the fog. That when he noticed someone yet again watching him, and turned to see the guy. The breath in his throat got stuck as he recognized Nathan. Looking as gorgeous as ever. The boy was meant to be thrown on a bed, pinned down in sheets while moaning as he was driven to the point of his release.

Oh, god no! Noah didn't need to see those pictures in his head right now. Not only wasn’t that something he should think about, he also shouldn’t see his coworker like that. He didn’t know where the guy lived but why did he have to meet that guy tonight? He had been out plenty of times without ever seeing the guy, or maybe he just hadn’t noticed. Fuck! He blamed the Ginjoy for the smile he sent Nathan.

Why here? Why did he have to be here if all places? He wanted a night out of dancing and booze and now he got this guy coming to He club tonight of all nights! Nathan was still staring at the others legs..in those tight pants. That slim body in a t shirt begging to be ripped off. Those legs over the others head or him pressed against the wall, begging for him harder and begging for a real ease.

What the heck is wrong with him?! This had to be the alcohol...Nathan thought as he saw the other smiling at him. He smirked back at the other, getting a glass of water. He was far too gone anyway for it to make a difference, he was drunk. Alcohol was making that guy look stunning and making him think things about the other that he shouldn't see his coworker like that. But they weren't stopping as they locked eyes with each other.

He shuddered as he recognized that look Nathan was giving him, he could only guess what the guy was thinking. But at least he wasn’t the only one who admired the view.

Being at work Noah never had the time to really appreciate the eye candy Nathan’s body provided, but with liquid poured in the bag, it seemed easy to just get lose in the guy’s eyes.

When had the two of them actually started their rivalry? Noah wasn’t sure, properly from the very start they meet. He couldn’t remember why or how, but something had just set him off about Nathan.

Noah nervously liked his dry lip while slowly looked away from those dark green eyes.

He needed to go the toilet, so instead of eye fucking Mr. Hot, he should try focusing on his feet’s. He could still fell them and when he sliding out of the bar chair, he impressed himself by not stumbled as his feet’s hit the floor. Noah couldn’t stop himself from taking one last look at Nathan before he started making his way through the crowed off people. With all those people moving around him, he couldn’t help but to bump into a few, the way everyone was jumping was making him fell sea-sick, but he did his best to stay above the suffocating felling off throwing up.

Two arms embraced him from behind and pulled him to a hold, Noah smiled knowing who it was even before the guy spoke.

“Where are you going sexy? Wouldn’t you dance with me?” Adam asked giggling as Noah turned to him.

“What happened to your man?” Noah asked while trying to judge if Adam was drunk or not.

Adam grimaced annoyed “Tell me if you see any, I would had called my man, but he is working” he sighed “Which is why you should dance with me”

“Adam I’m drunk and if you don’t let me go, I might throw up all over. You still up for it?” Noah asked raising a brow.

“Heck no!” Adam said letting him go instantly.

“I thought so” Noah laughed and made his way safely to the toilet.

Of cause, you should always count on someone making out or getting a quickie out there, and Noah knew what to expect when he heard moaning from the toilets stalls while he relieved himself.

The pair snuck out as Noah when washing his hands, he didn’t bother to look up it wasn’t his business what anyone else was doing. He started thinking back to Nathan, should he had approached him? Well now that chance surely was out of the bag. It wasn’t like he hadn’t stared back, Noah clearly had, but was that something he had wished to pursue?

Those eyes..He could get lost in those eyes that seemed to stare right back into his. What was going through henothers head that they were both staring at each other so intently? And...when did the other start looking so damn good? Nathan felt like the other, maybe in his drunken moment, was the hottest thing to him at the moment now hay he had time to sit and really look it over.

THe staring soon ended as Noah had gotten up, managing not to trip on himself. He raised an eyebrow as he other stumbled his way through the crowd of people dancing to the music. Nathan got one more glass of alcohol before he figured that was enough, looking down at his hands. He needed to wash them..or at least cool down. He felt really hot and had to control himself somehow..

Nathan made his way into the bathroom and saw Noah there washing his hands, washing his own in a sink. "Had enough for one night..?" He said in a more teasing manner, a light smirk on his face as he washed his hands, glancing at him from the side.

Well speak of the devil, Noah hadn’t noticed Nathan walk in until the guy stood by the sink beside the one he was using. Up close Noah could smell the guy’s sweat and cologne mixing together, funny enough it wasn’t an unpleasant scent and did nothing to calm those images in his head from before.

Noah retuned the guy’s smirk with one of his own. “Hmm not yet, I don’t trust my body to go dancing, but I can always find other ways to stay entertained.”

Noah stopped the water and went for the towel to dry his hands. “Beside, it an off day tomorrow and I don’t plan on anything else than being lazy in bed all day” And damn if he did want to be just there with Nathan, no doubt they would turn it into a workout session.

At least that was what it looked like in his head, in reality he would be sleeping on Adam’s couch til morning, waking up with a huge hangover and then he would start looking for a new apartment to move his stuff into. But that wasn’t something he wanted others other than Adam to know.

“What about you? Think you can keep it up big boy” Noah teased tossing the towel over to Nathan as he seemed to finish washing.

That smirk spreading across his face looked good on him..A different sort of smirk that wasn't mocking but teasing him as they began to talk. Nathan chuckled at the mention of him staying in bed all day tomorrow, the very idea seeming odd. If he had his way..Images filed his mind of the things he would do to the other to fill that time the other would spend being lazy.

"You think I can't keep up..?" Nathan said with a smirk as he caught the towel. "I am able to keep up just fine. Might sleep in but I am sure I will find ways to keep myself busy.." Nathan dried off his hands before playfully whacking his with the towel. "Big boy..? That's some language for you to be using.." He smirked teasingly again at him.

Noah’s smirk broke out in chuckle “I never did think you couldn’t… there is no way you aren’t planning on dragging someone home tonight looking like that. So I can guess what gonna keep you busy” He could believe this was happening Noah was actually having a some like normal conversation with Nathan, someone really needed to note the date for the history book.

“Ah, you are totally right, you are no were near the tallest guy I have seen tonight, but hey sorry me for being of average height” Noah said as he try standing on his toes to get about same height as Nathan “Don’t make me sound like some old man when I’m still in my twenties” He laughed giving up standing tip toe, he couldn't keep the balance up for it anyway.

"Well that's the idea.." Nathan chuckled to himself, not sure what to make of any of this. He was just laughing away with who was supposed to be his rival. The two of them were poking fun and just having a normal conversation like normal people would. It was strange but it was not necessarily terrible..but maybe that was the alcohol messing with him again.

"Not the tallest? Average height? Whose standing on their tippy toes just to reach eye level?" Nathan teased with a laugh, lifting him up just to meet his gaze. "Bad idea.." Nathan said as he set him down, getting a bit dizzy as he sat down on a toilet seat in an open stall. "Don't think that means I'm stopping, anyone needs a break after one too many" Nathan smirked, looking over him from his now lower position on the seat.

Noah was surprised when the guy had just lifted him, it made a rush though his stomach and it wasn’t just the alcohol he had been drinking running though.

“Well that’s what you get by playing superman” Noah didn’t feel sorry for him at all, he just crossed his arms as he leaning against the stall door looking head tilted at the guy for a moment not saying anything.

“Well this would be something I could get used to” Noah’s face broke back to his teasing smile as he watched. “I mean looking at you down there makes you see thing from a new ankle, not that I’m complaining because you look hot either way” That was where his mouth did this thing, taking the things he didn’t plan on saying but just thinking. Fuck he was drunk, alone with his hot coworker and there was no excuse for him to take those words back.

In his mind, he could already see how Nathen soon would make fun out of him, and it would all go back to how they behaved at work.

In his mind, he was preparing to just turn and leave, if the guy made fun of it later Noah would say that he couldn’t remember any of it.

Nathan did feel a bit odd looking up at the other, his head starting to swim a bit from the alcohol. He was able to focus on what he was doing but everything felt slow and just felt strange in general. And his body was probably heating up from the alcohol because everything felt like it was stirring inside him. Nathan tried to focus on just Noah and tried to keep his thoughts in order.

That proved to be impossible when he thought he heard Noah say that he was hot. No...He definitely said he was hot. Nathan smirked, looking the other up and down. "You are pretty hot yourself...'big boy' " Nathan smirked, not caring at this point. They were both drunk and he couldn't control his words. He could just say he had no idea what happened and thought he was crazy or just really drunk. Nathan got a nice eye view of the others crotch and butt from here and man it looked even better at eye level.

Noah stopped half turned in the doorway before turning back. Nathan, his enemy of a coworker had just returned an interest in him. nothing couldn't really surprise him now. “Oh so I’m the Big boy now” The smirk were so wide he thought it was foolish.

“And where exactly are you watching with such intensely interest” He asked acting stupid while swinging his hips from side to side. Trying his best not to burst out laughing.

"I think we both know what I am staring at.." Nathan said with a smirk, watching those hips sway back and forth. Damn you Noah for making what was already a drunken moment much worse by swaying those hips like that. It makes the other look all the more tempting as he licked his lips at the thoughts going through his head.

"Now...You can fix the problem you are causing and get in here...Unless you can't handle it?" Nathan smirked, hating to admit he was getting a bit hard watching the other. The things going through his head about what he can do to the other in that stall. "Unless you like the view of me on my knees getting you off?" Nathan chuckled, wanting to see the other squirm in anyway he pleased it.

Noah loved seeing how the lust build up in the other’s eyes, he licked his lips and went inside the stall. “Hmm, that would be really hot, but I rather it be me doing all the work, as you said it’s my fouled right” But as he closed the door behind him making sure there wouldn’t be anyone walking in on them. He had to make sure the guy hadn’t totally lost it.

“You aren’t going to throw up, are you?” He asked while settling himself between Nathan’s legs, running his fingers up and down the guy’s inner thighs.

He knew how drunk they both were, and didn’t fancy the idea of going home with the smell of puke hanging in his clothes.

Nathan chuckled as the door closed behind Noah, watching as the other got on his knees in front of them. The sight of that made his stomach turn as he watched the other stroke between his thighs. "I am the furthest thing from throwing up.." Nathan smirked, playing with a strand of the others hair. He couldn't believe Noah was kneeling in front of him about to blow him but even his drunken mind couldn't fake this one..

“Good” Noah almost purred the word out, and started to unwrap the poor thing which stood pressing against the sipper. It was no hardship getting the thing out, it was a nice size not too big, but big enough to feel.

Noah took it in his hand, he could feel it grow in his palm and chuckled slightly as he looked up at Nathan.

“So, what exactly do you want me to do ‘Big boy’? would you like a hand, or would my mouth be better? If you don’t tell me I wouldn’t know if I’m doing it right”

He already knew what he wanted to do, he wanted to taste him with his mouth, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t tease the guy a bit before giving him what he wanted.

"Not know if you are doing it right...? Someone not know what to do with it?" Nathan said with a small sigh and a smirk. He tried to think straight but found it near impossible. Noah was kneeling before him asking if he wanted him to suck him off. "You know I want that tongue on it.." He smirked, running a thumb carefully over the others lips. "Maybe I might return the favor if you're good at it.." Nathan smirked again, adjusting himself on the seat as he tried to get comfortable.

The thumb running along his lips gave him goosebumps and a shiver started running down his spine. Noah Smiled only grow wider. “How could one ever resist such a tempting offer” He said before He bent down to lick at the crown and down along the length. He did this a few times before taking it all in swallowing it all in one go.

Nathan would soon learn that Noah had no gagging reflex, and was really skilled with his tongue. Noah hummed around the dick loving the sour taste, and he knew he was the reason behind the lacking form the messy treat.

Nathan was a bit surprised st how skilled Noah was, making him feel all hot and bothered inside. What he didn't expect on top of it was how far down Noah was able to go on him. Just his luck for Noah to not have a gag reflex..and be skilled at what he did. He was getting hard quickly in the others mouth, knotting his fingers in the others hair and pushing down with every head bob. Damn it Noah, you are making this hard..literally and figuratively. The things I wan to do to you..He thought as he only got harder and after a while, his release. He breathed heavily as he looked down at the other, moving to stand up. "Your turn now.." He said with a lick of his lips and a smirk.

Noah Had loved the surprised look on the other’s face and to see the guy almost fall apart was definitely worth every drop of cum lacking down his cheek. He hadn’t been able to catch it all in his mouth and what he de catch he had swallowed.

Noah dried the rest away with his palm before he sat himself on the toilet. “Going to work you magic on me are we” He smirked while he got as comfortable as he possible could.

Of cause, Noah was hard after just watching Nathan, he was very excited to see how this would turn out.

"Magic it is...or just talent?" Nathan chuckled before kneeling in front of the other. Nathan worked on freeing the other from his zipper, finding it decently sized. Not bad..He thought as he gave the lother long teasing strokes with his tongue while looking up at him. "Say please and I'll keep going.." Nathan kissed the tip, waiting for the other until he lowered his head, taking all of it in in one bob. Every non of his head had his tongue gliding against the other.