Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Noah hadn't noticed the blood before he saw it on the white napkin. It was nice of Nathan to help him. He felt a lump in his throat growing by the kind act.

When Nathan was done Noah just shook his head.

"No... don't be... you really helped me out. I'm just sorry it happened, and made you do that" Noah apologize giving the guy a small smile. But trying the best he did it didn't reach his eyes, which held a little sadnes in them.

"You are pretty strong for a guy your size" He commented, trying to brighten the mood.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"You didn't make time do anything..Guy was lucky I didn't punch him myself" Nathan said as he discarded the tissue nearby. "He deserved knocked out teeth, you deserve better than a cheater!" Nathan said in some sort of comfort as he was trying to calm himself down without thinking about it again.

Nathan smirked when he heard that comment. "Adrenaline helps..and what can I say...? I'm a big boy.." Nathan felt like bringing that up would lighten both their moods. "Inflate my ego some more.." He jokes while getting really close to his face teasingly.

Noah giggled at the 'big boy' being brought up again. Man just what had he started.

He didn't lean away as Nathan got closer, he knew he wasn’t drunk but he still liked it when the guy entered his privat space.

"Down boy, you just carried my ex out screaming over your shoulder, wasn't that enough for you?" Noah returned the teasing while looking into Nathan's gorgeous eyes.

Nathan raised an eyebrow when he was reminded of what he had just done and being told 'down' by him. "He's bigger than you, I could lift you easily there. I don't think you are in a position to be telling me down.." Nathan smirked as he looked back into the others eyes. Had they always looked that colorful..? They were a nice color...

Green... All he could see was that pure grass green color.

Noah’s smile widened this time reaching his eyes as well.

"But that dosen't mean I'll let you, as I say last time, you need someone to tranin you obedience"

Playful Noah..Has Noah always seemed this playful? Nathan was intrigued by the behavior and he could properly enjoy it sober. He found himself enjoying this more than he intended it to. "You couldn't try..Or should I try biting you again..? You just try and train me.." Nathan smirked as he said it just above his neck. He wanted that shit head out of his mind, out of Noah's mind..And he was not sure why Noah was pulling him in. He was sober yet he wanted to bite into that skin and leave a nice mark. "Stop me..slap me away and I'll be a good puppy" Nathan whispered as he went to nip lightly at the others neck, enough to be playfully but easily pushed away if he so chose.

Oh Noah did push him, but not away from him. As Nathan nip his neck, push hard on the others shoulders throwing Nathan back against the couch with Noah nicely towering over him. Noah had one lege on each siden of him and hands on his chest, making Nathan pinched down below him. Noah wasn't weak himself, he could easily hold Nathan down if he choose to.

Noah smirked down while slipping his hands over the man’s chest. "Bad boy, no biting"

Nathan let himself be pushed away, looking up at the other as he was straddled over him. Goddamn did he look hot...Nathan thought as he got a good look at the man straddled on him. There was something he liked about being called bad boy by the other and he did not know why. "Whose being the bad one...?"Nathan smirked, wanting to only tease him further with the way Noah was acting.

Noah shugged. "I'm use to it. Besides..." He lean closer in to whisper. "I have been thinking of lots of bad things I could do lately" Noah blowed Nathan down the neck before he kissed it.

Sitting back up straight he tilted his head, trying to look innocent. "But dogs that only bites, doesn't gets to play"

"I guess you found Puppy's weakness..." Nathan groaned as his neck was kissed again and it felt so warm and soft to the touch. He wanted more of those kisses...He couldn't explain why but he just did. "I can be good...Good puppies though need just as good owners.." Nathan whispered against the others neck and flicked his tongue over the skin.

@M-now

Mmm...Nathan was real a turn on. The more they got into heir little play, the more Noah seemed to want.

"Oh I am really good" Noah answered in a low husky almost purring. "It just depends on the right places, with very little close on"

That voice only sunk him deeper into this hot feeling. Damn Noah had such a sexy voice and it was such a turn on. "I require some proper handling and I will roll over if you treat me nicely..Master" Nathan whispered in a low husky voice into the others ear , flicking a tongue on the others earlobe. He soon returned to the others neck.

Noah groaned by the guy’s licking and nipping. It just felt so good having Nathan touching him. He had never play the master and servent theme before, it wasn’t his cup of tea. But he got the feeling that maybe it was something the other liked, though he had no idea what to do, Noah just stuck with the flow.

"Mmm... Such good boy needes a reward" Noah grabbed a hold of Nathan’s hair to get him off his neck, he leaned in and licked at the guy’s lips. He just placed teasing kisses around, never on his lips. If Nathan wanted it he would haft to take it for himself.

Nathan suddenly felt his hair tugged back while he was kissing the others neck. Those soft lips were leaving fleeting kisses all over his face. His tongue licked over his other lips and he couldn't stand it anymore. He followed his gut and pulled the other in for the kiss. God, it felt like he set an even stronger fire inside of him. The desire for stronger as he knotted his fingers in the others hair. Nathan kept on licking over the others lips, waiting to be let in.

Noah's led out a low chuckled which turn into a moan as Nathan got a firm hold on his hair. He loved the feeling of how the other desperatly wanted his lips, and god if he didn't wanted to feel Nathan's too. Noah opened for him, and shook lightly in pleasure as the slick, warm tongue invaded his mouth.

Noah tried to lean closer, to move under the man’s skin if possible. It warmed and the hotness of their touch send sparkels though out his body.

Fuck how he wanted this guy right now!

Nathan felt like there were hot sparks going through his body at the kiss. Noah moving closer only made him want Noah even more! There were so many things racing through his head in that moment. Nathan pulled the other in close, one hand slinking under any possible clothing obstacles to dig into his back The other hand pushed him until he was pressed against him, grabbing his ass.

Noah hummed into Nathan's mouth, loving the tasts that hit his tongue as he tried to explore it. He wiggled himself into a better position as Nathan puched him. His skin felt a lot more hotter as the others hands roaming over his back. Noah wanted to touch too, luckely Nathan hadn't taken any shirt on for today, leaving Noah free to play and letting his hands slowly massage Nathan's muscles, shoulders, neck, chest before sliding down to the waistline.

The way Nathan held him had their dicks very close, he could almost feel the thing though the thin fabric. He couldn't stop his teasing nature and started rubbing his lower part against Nathan's. Like he was ridning a horse.

God how did Noah know how to make him feel so bothered like this? Everything he seemed to do seemed to make him only desire more with very simple movements. That has never happened before..To this extent. To feel such a hot burning want and need..It only made him crave more.

Nathan let the wandering hands explore his body, loving the massaging motions on his chest. He wasn't expecting Noah to grind on him, only making him really hard. He couldn't help but grind himself back up into him, making their loss deeper. Nathantugged ligtly at the others lips and could not help himself, letting out a deep husky "Wood" on his neck, sucking and nipping at the skin roughly while grinding still into him.

'keep it together Noah' was all he could think as he stared to grow hard. He bite his lip as Nathan went down his neck, trying hard to keep his voice down. But it was a hard task when Nathan's stiff dick was lining up against his, and every the guy moved his hips up, Noah breathe would become unsteady and his dick harder.

With out thinking Noah went for the gold and let he hand slide down to the swallowed area in the others pants. He ran his hand up and down the length a few times before opening the zipper with a nifty hand. Noah’s other hand held into Nathan's hip, trying to make the guy from moving to much. He didn't wanted ti cum in his pants, and if Nathan would keep teasing him, he just might.

"Now that a warm welcome" Noah chuckled as the member jumped out of it tight hidout.

Nathan let out a low groan when he could feel the others hand trailing down into his pants. "Your fault..." Nathan said with a groan, going to unzipped the others pants. "I can say the same..and this is revenge..." Nathan said as he slowly stroked the other and sucked rougher on the others neck. So many dirty thoughts went through his heD, so mane thoughts of wanting to see the others pleasured face and noises of pleasure...

That rough sucking on his neck would definitely leave a hickey, but Noah was to far gone to care about that right now.

He buck his hips and uttered a hiss, as Nathan started jerking him. Noah tried jerking the other off in the same rhythm, the hand still holding on dug into Nathan's hip.

The only thing going though his mind was the obsessive need to cum, no way he would be able to last long like this.

"Ah... Slow down or I'll cum in a minute" Noah groaned with heavy breathes.

Nathan was only encouraged to keep teasing Noah when he heard the other hiss. He let go of his grip on the others neck, trying not to groan loudly in pleasure. "Thts the point..." Nathan smirked as he spoke in a low voice into the others ear. "God the things to are making go through my mind right now.." He whispered before tugging at his ear with his teeth and pulling him in for another kiss. Nathan kept moving his hand, moving his hips as much as was allowed into the others hand.

Noah gladly met Nathan in another kiss, it was hot, wet, plasureable and naked with tongues and teeths.

He wanted to cum... God how he needed to cum!

Noah remove his hand and Nathan's from their dicks. He moved their hips closer til both their members could be jerked together in both of Noah’s hands. Never let their kiss break off as he did this.

Now the jerks went more slick and smooth with the extra pre-cum lubricating their dicks. And though Noah was close he tried his best to keep himself from coming way before the other.

God how that kiss made everything feel so much pleasure and heat! He always enjoyed sex and everything included with it but something about this made it seem so much more better to him! Noah's single hand now stroked them both, letting go of the other for now. He gripped the others ass tightly as his body was coming closer and closer to his release. He managed to muffle his groan of pleasure in the kiss as he soon reached his peak and came.

Noah's hip jerked forward as the other dugged his fingers tightly into his ass cheeks. When he couldn't hold himself back anymore his strokes became faster with the need to cum.

He came just as Nathan spilled his load, mixing their juices in Noah's hand ond the others stomach. Noah’s body shook in pleasure as he uttered de last bit of his own load.

When both had cumed, Noah broke their kiss and lean back to get some air. His breathing was improper and his face was in slightly blushed.

Oh how good Nathan looked, he couldn’t remember the guy ever looking as hot as he did right this minute. Knowing that part of his cum lay dacorated over Nathan body send waves of hot thoughts though him.

Noah lean in and placed a soft kiss onto the guy’s well kissed lips. He was kind of proud of the fact that he had made Nathan look kissed like that.

"You look so damn hot right now... But a better clean our mess off of you" Noah reached over to grab the small napkinbox and started to clean his hand and he guy up.