Club Boys ♤ (virtualoo x M-jow {18+}

M-jow

Hey guys how do you find our rp?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“Ah… Fuck!” Noah moaned out in pleasure. Nathan’s hot mouth felt incredibly warm and wet as it closed around him.

Noah bite his lower lip hard trying not to lose his mind as his body shook.

It had been too long since he had felt anything thin good, other than his own hand that was like none

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nathan was trying hard not tog at hard again at the others moans of pleasure. He wanted to hear them again and agin non stop, it sent shivers up his spine. Nathan bonded his head faster, dragging his nails slowly along the others thighs. How long has it been since he felt this good on either end of this? He can't remember the last time any of this felt like the way t did right now..

This felt so good and totally right, he couldn't think straight, and the way the other swallowed him down as a hungry animal made him shake and breathe heavily.

Noah body tried to jerk forward, but Nathen was holding him firmly in place to do anything.

He grabbed onto Nathan’s hair to feel grounded in away, before he could fly.

Noah looked down at Nathan and looked the man right in the eyes, he wasn’t use to bagging, but he was in the need of something “Please Nathan“ He said not really knowing what he asking for.

It really sent him over this drunken edge he was on when Noah moaned and begged his name. God it only fueled him further to see those lips quiver for him. He wanted to take those lips for his own and make them his but for now he had more important matters to attend to. Nathan increased his speed faster, going all the way wth every head bob, adding in hums.

Noah entire body jerked as Nathen responded to his begging.

White spots appeared before his eyes and the hold he har on Nathan’s shoulder was tightly as Noah throw his head back and he cried out his release.

As the aftermath had past Noah dropped back heavy against the wall, he couldn't move any of his muscle at that moment. Fuck that really was mind blowing, he thought. And so totally unreal, if not for the damn proof before him, Noah would have feared that it all had just been his fantasy playing him.

His chest felt tight and his mind drunk from his climax as he looked back at Nathan, Noah couldn't guess what the guy was thinking but in this moment he wished he knew .

Nathan loved the hand that grabbed his shoulder with such desperation, the grip of pleasure seeming to fall over the other. He seemed so close, so on the edge that he looked like he was about to come crumbling down at any moment.

Nathan felt the other finally give in, looking up at him as he swallowed and licked his lips of any remnants. "As hot as you said it would be?" He said with a playful smirk, running a thumb slowly down Noahs chin. "Now...I am getting a drink and heading home to sober up. Have fun..." Nathan stood up and turned with one last teasing "...big boy", chuckling as he left the stall.

Noah loved the feeling of the guy’s touches and lean in as the guy touched his cheek. How long he had anyone touching him or felt the heat of another he couldn’t remember.

A jerk of guilt hit him and Noah didn’t know how to respond to Nathan’s teasing. It wasn’t something the guy had said or done. Noah just finally realized that he had cheated on Marcus, even though if hadn’t been sleeping with the guy all the way, it might just had been.

He stayed back as Nathan left, still seated while he tucked himself back in and closed his pants.

It wasn’t like he was gonna go back to Marcus or anything, not after tonight anyway, but it still made him feel guilty to know that he was just as dirty as that guy now.

Time past and people came and went, but not Noah, he sat like a statue frozen in place, until his phone starting bussing.

He took the phone up from him pocked, looking at display to see Adams number.

“Hey, what’s up” Noah asked clearing his voice.

“Where are you? You went to the toilet for like half an hour ago, I’m outside and was thinking that it might be time we went back if it’s okay with you?”

“Yeah lets, I just need to get my coat first, but I’ll see you outside in a moment” Noah answered before disconnecting the call.

He got up feeling a bit stiff and made it back to the sink. Washing his hands and face before looking up in the mirror, he found himself looking as pale and red eyed as before, having washed most of the makeup away, but unaffected. Even though thousands of feelings and thoughts went spinning in around inside of him.

Making sure Adam wouldn’t noticed any changes, he combed a hand though the messed hair and put it back in place, before going back inside to get his coat at the bar.

He didn’t see Nathan, but he didn’t take a good look either. As the bartender saw Noah coming back, he pulled the coat up from behind the desk and handled it over.

Noah smiled at the guy before leaning in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. The man blushed before going back to his work, and Noah mad his exit.

Adam meet him by the street, holding his arms tight around himself to keep warm. Of course, the guy didn’t notice anything, and they started talking about random stuff as they waited for a taxi.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan washed his hands before finally leaving the bathroom, trying to get his thoughts together. He...with Noah...He just...If he thought about it too hard, he was not sure how he would feel about it. He just sucked Noah off and got sucked off by him... and liked it. Never mind that, he just needed to get home and sober up. Yeah, just a nice long sleep at home and he will be sobered up and he can just pass this all off as a drunken nightmare.

Nathan settled his bar bill and went outside to wait for a taxi, no way he was driving home in his condition. He saw another pair of cute asses outside the club and smirked to himself. He looked up and...damn it it was Noah and his friend. He had to get home...He really did drink too much tonight.

“Did you even call for a taxi?” Noah asked his friend annoyed, as Adam started to hug him after complaining about the cold.

“Of course, I did! but the guy told me it would take some time” Adam grumbed, puffing his cheeks and tightened his grip around Noah’s hips, trying to suck out his heat.

It wasn’t even that cold, but coming from the warm air inside the club, to the slightly cool air outside, plus the alcohol, played tricks on how the body felt when drunk.

Noah sighed and looked along the traffic dead road, there weren’t any cars, only groups of people and… Nathan.

Noah tried his very hardest not to blush or act so that Adam would noticed anything, but he found himself unable to look away from the guy. He final realized that maybe he had always enjoyed watching Nathan, but that he might had felt bad looking at the guy course of his relationship with a certain someone. The fact that he could be captivated by another than his boyfriend, could have been the entire reason for him fighting the guy off at very corner at work. If That was true… would that count as teasing the person you fancied?

“What are you staring at?” Adam turned to see what or who might had caught Noah’s attention.

Noah tried to looks away, but too late, Adam could already guess the guy out from the crowed. “Looks hot”

“Drop it!” Noah told him off with severity in his voice, he was too tired to talk about how Nathan was the bad guy from some of those stories he had told the him from his work.

“Hmm…” Adam answered and pulled away, looking bored.

Noah looked in the opposite direction of Nathan as a taxi turned the corner. “Look there it is… Adam?”

“Hey, are you waiting for a taxi too? Where are you headed? If you don’t mind could you share with us? It so much cheaper that way.” Adam worked fast, as soon as Noah had turned he had walked over to Nathan.

OH, GOOD NO ADAM!! Noah’s brain screamed

It was freaking freezing out here..! Maybe that was a slight exaggeration but with the weather the way it was, plus a combination of alcohol and a jumbled up head, it must have added more punch to the temperature. Nathan just had to focus on the road ahead of him and listen to the muted sounds of the club and the crowd that was outside. Maybe if he didn't think about Noah...maybe he could calm himself down.

Nathan heard a voice beside him, looking down and seeing someone has asked if he wanted to share a taxi with someone else. "Might as well, make the taxi cheaper...I live about 15 minutes down the road" Nathan said with a shrug and a smirk. Now, who was the person he was sharing this taxi with that just pulled up? He looked around and the other person was...Noah? Of all the people he had to share a taxi with...Why Noah? Why now?!

Noah felt like hiding as Nathan looked over at him. God, why did Adam have to be so embarrassing? He had told the guy off just before. He pinched the bridge between his eyes and walked to where the taxi pull in before anyone else could steal their ride.

After checking with the driver, he turned to see Adam walk over.

“Hey guess what, this guy just agreed to share our ride with us, great right” Adam was all smiling, but Noah looked at the guy as if his friend had lost his mind. It was very hard for him not to punch the guy right then, since he still would need this guy’s help later.

“Great” He tried to sound optimistic while glaring at Adam. He knew Adam did mean anything bad by inviting Nathan, but it still irritated him. Noah still felt weird about the fact that he had sucked the guy off, and got an amazing blowjob in return.

Noah got into the back seat, figuring that Adam would take the seat beside him, only that he didn’t. Instead he took the passenger seat up front leaving the only seat open beside Noah.

Universe...Do you want to shove this in my face right now? Why did it have to end like this tonight? He already had the engrained image of Noah going down on him and giving him one hell of a blowjob...Those two things are not supposed to go together. Nathan could have just gone home with any other taxi or person but now he had to share a small taxi with Noah and his friend.

Nathan sighed as he went to go toward the front seat but Adam had already sat there. No...Why? Now the only seat was in the back with him. He went toward the seat, sitting down and looking out the window for now. Breathe...Take deep breaths and just clear your head. Think about that other guy, anything else to keep your mind off of things right now!

Adam’s view:

After telling the driver where to go, he looked back at the pair on the back seat. Both guys were looking out of each’s window, trying to keep to them self.

Adam got a feeling that there was more going on than what Noah would like him to know. It was a dirty trick inviting that hansom guy to join them, but this had been the first time tonight he had seen Noah look interested at something. The way both acted now clearly indicated that those guys had talked before.

“You guys know each other?” He asked to break the awkward silence.

Noah:

When Adam asked, he turned to look at him, before looking to Nathan and back. “Well… we work at the same club, so yeah, kind of”

Adam smile got even wider, as he eyed them. Noah couldn’t help by to feel awkward, he thought that he could still taste the guy’s cum in his mouth, salty mixed with the flavor of cherries. That part was surely from the last drink he had.

“WOW! So, are you a dancer too?” Adam asked Nathan. ”Cookie, why you never invite me!”

“Course you did flirt with everyone, aren’t you too busy too?” Noah hated that Nathan now knew that weird nickname Adam called him and in a try to cover up his irritation by looking over at Nathan. “Don’t listen to this guy he is drunk.”

“Am not!” Adam squealed and jet again puffed his cheeks. Noah had always thought the guy had been a hamster when he did that.

Nathan was enjoying the silence and the passing lights going through his car window. It seemed silent for what seemed like forever before he heard the guy in the front speak up and breaking what was a peaceful silence. Where did they know each other from? Was their silence so obvious that it gave off having known each other before kind of impressions? He seemed cool enough at the very least..

"Yes, we dance at the same club. Tend to do the aloof bad boy kind of deal.." Nathan shrugged with a small smirk, thinking about how most of his costumes and private dances went down. And wait... did that guy just call him...Cookie? His nickname was Cookie? "Suits you...and there isn't a sober person in this car" Nathan smirked, trying to resist calling him Cookie and shoving the perverted thought of how sweet the other tasted to the back of his mind. "I'd rather be called that or drunk over nicknames I get called" He chuckled to himself, not sure why he was even talking about this.

“Well, I really hope the drive isn’t drunk” He stated and after the driver cleared that he was as sober as a cactus, Noah send a well-placed. ”Told you”

Noah looked at Nathan suspiciously. He didn’t believe that the guy wouldn’t use this info later on.

“Let me guess” Adam said now turned face back in his seat. “Sparkle”

“…” Noah’s hand flew up to cover his mouth, and turned back towards the window. His entire body shook as he held his breath while laughing. He had totally forgot all about the glitter. He hadn’t told anything to Adam, and Noah knew that he shouldn’t be laughing course what he had done had been the same as bullying, but drunk he couldn’t help it. Adam looked at his friend with raised eyebrows, not finding the nickname that funny.

When he was able to speak again he turned back “Sorry… I didn't mean to laugh” Noah apologized.

Nathan went blank for a moment and sighed, pinching at the space between his eyes. He had nearly forgotten about earlier with that glitter fiasco. And what a time to bring it up than as a nickname...Had he told him about the glitter? Unless it was a very big shot in the dark and he just happened to land a name that related to what he had gone through earlier?

"Yes...With getting glitter dumped on me, Id rather be called my other nicknames, Leather, Bond...Hell I would even prefer Puppy over Sparkles right now" Nathan said as he was too drunk to care and get mad at being called 'Sparkles' or Noah laughing at him about it. He planned on staying away from glitter for awhile or at least every intention of staying away from glitter and sparkly clothes for a good long while.

- - - Updated - - -

Nathan went blank for a moment and sighed, pinching at the space between his eyes. He had nearly forgotten about earlier with that glitter fiasco. And what a time to bring it up than as a nickname...Had he told him about the glitter? Unless it was a very big shot in the dark and he just happened to land a name that related to what he had gone through earlier?

"Yes...With getting glitter dumped on me, Id rather be called my other nicknames, Leather, Bond...Hell I would even prefer Puppy over Sparkles right now" Nathan said as he was too drunk to care and get mad at being called 'Sparkles' or Noah laughing at him about it. He planned on staying away from glitter for awhile or at least every intention of staying away from glitter and sparkly clothes for a good long while.

“You got glitter poured over you, that sucks, were there some kind of party going on?” Adam asked while looking between the two of them. He didn’t notice the tension in Noah, which were a good thing course then Adam’s phone started ring. He turned to side straight before answering the call.

Noah looked at Nathan ”Puppy really?” He wasn’t judging as he asked, just surprised. He guessed a customer had chosen that one. And in a way, he did very much like to know why. Could he do roll over… ‘No bad Noah! you haven’t even moved away from your ex yet, and already have you sucked the guy off, and now you fantasies about the same guy, whom you have hated until just two hours ago.’

"Glitter in my locker.." Nathan managed to answer the other before he had to take a phone call quickly. He heard the other question the nickname 'Puppy', turning his head toward him to answer. "Yeah..Puppy. With a leather collar and leash I use sometimes in my private sessions or personally. I prefer my own so I bring a cheaper but nicer one when I use it to work" Nathan shrugged casually. -I'll use that collar on you and you can sit and beg for a..No Nathan, control!- Nathan tried to focus without his drunk mind going elsewhere.

"I would very much like to see that some time" Noah thought out loud, it wasn't suppost to be said out loud, so when he noticed it, he tried to cover it up. "Ah! I mean at work, you know, I have always wounder what you did do sometimes." Nice save, now the guy only thinks that you wanna steal his idea! Theo bite into his lower lip to keep himself from making a fool for himself, not that he didn't already think he hadn’t.

Nathan thought nothing of the slip up, simply chuckling to himself. Now he knows you like dog collars and like that sort of stuff? Well, nothing to be ashamed of in that regard but now he knew some people called him 'Puppy'. "If you can even handle it..I like to play..." He leaned in and said into the others ear "..Ruff. And if you think you are going to around calling me Puppy at work, Puppy will bite" He said with a smirk, not moving away from the others ear, not caring about the other in front for the moment.

"Oh yeah?" Noah whispered back in the others ear away off view for the front passengers to see, and bite into Nathan's earlobe just hard enough for the guy to make a nice responses. "I think you might need some discipline, course I love playing" His voice was deep an sexual, before he licked at the same spot he had just bite.

He had started to just give up resisting and just go with the flow, and he couldn't help himself. For the time he had completely forgotten about anything around them, the sound of the radio despaired somewhere, and all he had his mind on was this hot ass of a guy sitting right next to him. He really couldn't help it, blame it on the alcohol or on the guy for being such a looker.

Goddammit...Nathan thought as made a quiet sound of surprise at having his earlobe being bitten. It drove him mad, he always did like the sensation and his drunken state only seemed to fuel the fire. "If you can handle trying to discipline this puppy.." Nathan said in a low rumble of a sexual voice next to the others ear, nipping at the others neck. He dragged his tongue slowly over where he had nipped. He was just going with what was happening, whether he had alcohol or a cute guy in front of him. He couldn't help himself now, like a switch that was turned on.

Noah chuckling turned to a hiss as Nathan bite him, he grabbed the guy by the hair, not too hard, but just enough. “Hmm, I would do my very best” He wetted his lips before letting his tongue slide along the ear and sucked the earlobe into his mouth, as he lean into Nathan.

Noah was too busy with Nathan to notice when the taxi came to a stop, he also only heard Adam as he cleared his throat for the second time.

“This is it, right?” Adam tried asking Nathan, since they had arrived at the address.

Noah looked up eyes still foggy in lust, but as he saw Adams peaking at them and the driver looking bag in the mirror, he started feeling embarrassed again and slowly leaned away from Nathan, already missing the man’s touch

Nathan has not felt like a puddle of mush in another mans arms in who knows how long. This building up of lust was driving him mad, wanting to really show that soft skin under his neck the real force behind his teeth. Mark up every inch of that soft skin...Nathan thought as he nipped again at the spot only a tad harder in response to the others attention on his earlobe.

It was only the passengers coughing that took him out of this lust driven haze long enough to realize that they had stopped at his house already. "Yeah.." Nathan said simply, wondering how long those two were watching them. Well, if the other didn't know where he lived before, he did now. And he didn't want it to stop, his lust was still at a high point. "Thanks for...the taxi ride" Nathan managed to get out before getting out of the car, giving driver his share of the fare.

Mentally he had left the car already, but even though Noah wanted to get out of the car and follow Nathan into his house, he didn’t. He still remembered that he had too much shit going on and sleeping with Nathan wasn’t something he could allowed himself to do right now, not even in his drunk state.

Adam was daring him with a teasing smile, but Noah didn’t give him the pleasure by blushing.

Noah waved a small bye to Nathan, he couldn’t really make his voice work, but he still send the guy a warm smile. If he hadn’t been drunk, he wasn’t sure if he did even care, but right now he didn’t want the guy to think he that he let him down on intentionally or regretted what had happened. This had properly been one off the best nights he had have in a very long time.

Adam moved to sit in the back seat before the car took off, and Noah kept looking out the window a Nathan until the guy despaired from view