• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

What will follow is a rant (nothing of importance but a good entertainement) :

You know that feeling when you get into a fight with someone first thing int he morning ? That's how I feel right now...

Train got more than 15 min delayed and when I went to the ticket office to get a paper to show to my workplace they said they had no delays on line 7. I was o.o "but train took 20 bloody mintues to go to a station when it gets there in 10 minutes, then stopped in every friggin station". Soooo when she called the plateform, figured out there were delays for of 2 minutes (-_- ... I don't want to know how they count)

So anw, I'm still there telling them that I am more than 15 late and that I'll get a warning from work if I don't have a paper from them (welcome to Paris employement system). She told me that she can deliver me a paper for another line who had problems so I can show it to my boss. So I went "Oui, c'est comme vous voulez... (=it means 'yes, as you wish...', but can also means 'yea why not' depending on the sentence that follows) but what should I do if it happends again ? But anw - " (I got lucky that another train had problems at the same time) but she didn't even let me finish my sentence and was moking me by saying "it is not as I wish, I am doing this for you, and instead of saying thank you, you are just telling me to do as i wish"....omg people, 1. don't help people if you are expecting something in return and 2. let people finish their bloody sentences...I am a person who says thank you about 10 times to people...just give me a friggin chance woman !

So anw....there it went, me trying to make her understand what I meant and her just cutting me up and assume things on her own. So my fuse just blew and I stood there thinking that I should just shut my mouth if I don't want to get more angry and late than I already am. So here I am at work, trying to get off this bad vibe that is floating around me è.é

The funny story in all this drama is that the other lady who was there asked me if there were alot of issues in the train line that I take, to which I responded "yes, which is why I leave home 1hour and 15mins before getting to work, when I used to leave only 1 hour before, in the past." So guess what she told me : "you should leave 1 hour and 30 minutes before now then". To which I responded with a moking smile "yea, with all these train problems, I might have to leave 10 hours before, at the end of the year"

Welcome to Paris people !

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yes the system is pretty chaotic, when I was there I realized there needs to be allot of work. Isn't the paris metro the second oldest or the oldest?

Anyway what a bloody shame you got such co workers, really shitty they react that way

Here a hug to brighten your day

08247-Playful-Birman-cross-kitten-reaching-out-white-background.jpg

F*ck you iol and your gummi bears luv song I'm never ever going to make a sims version of you with takano NEVER EVER!

p.s. number 1

I like the cow very much thank you, I like how he have this little milk bucket hat xD and well it made my day so I forgive you.

P.s. number 2

I like the luv song 1, play that in your room next time I visit *winks winks*

yes the system is pretty chaotic, when I was there I realized there needs to be allot of work. Isn't the paris metro the second oldest or the oldest?

Anyway what a bloody shame you got such co workers, really shitty they react that way

Here a hug to brighten your day

08247-Playful-Birman-cross-kitten-reaching-out-white-background.jpg

Thank you hun.

I'm gonna go watch The Rings at the cinema today to boost my morale up...These days were a little too much for my little brain

1eacbadc51afe7d8c24a5673ea51ab1a.png

Have you ever thought why is it "degrading" for a man to look like a woman?

Leave aside sexism, I am not its fan nor I ever speak from the view of a such,

probably a reason why I might "provoke" such people that often (especially feminists).

It comes from ancient times, god knows who came first with the idea - but whoever did,

he or she spread an awful disease for ever. Like that brain tumor, be it literal or not, which

only a few can fight and be cured of. I will enlist you what that tumor is supposed to be:

For a woman there is no honor, for a woman there is no strength, for a woman there is no voice,

for a woman there is no right or wrong, for a woman only a certain rules exist and for a woman is worth only the offspring of a man.

During years, centuries and millenniums, that kind of social tumor up until today has not been cured.

The man as a man is all that a woman can never be. Honor, strength, power, respect, fear and leadership.

These two were the icons of both sexes. And if a man is a woman - dishonor; and if a woman is a man - disgrace.

Nowadays you see these...extreme understandings from the past in much more hateful form, I'd say. Some would claim "Not true! Gay/lesbian rights are approved! We can marry each other!".

Sure, but I wonder how many people gave it a thought about 'the why'? Because everything in this life has its "because". If the supreme did not profit of that "giving rights", no rights would be given.

But people want to feel free, they do - so they give a caged freedom. It's similar with that psychological game, "Make the prey feel like a predator, watch it come straight into the lion's cave."

That disease of "imaginary freedom" will never cease. Even today the man should be a man and a woman can never be a man, that's how people see it. These are the sunglasses almost everyone wears.

-end-.

I always believe that the woman is the stronger of the two, physically. But I also think it doesn't really matter either way, it's just that so many men think like this, I think more then we think. Secretly we all want to know what's it like, being in the shoes of the opposite gender.

If I was a girl, I used to dress as a girl when I was 7 or 8, I always had thing for heels when I was younger, I do steal them and try them on, I'm gay but I can still appreciate a nicely dressed woman, and they don't need to be slim or well build, even chubby woman's in good clothes are thing for me, strange thing to say, I'm total blushing now, I just like to see womans in pretty clothes I guess XD

I'm too manly now to go and try woman stuff anyway, but I guess it comes down to it, I would like to be a woman for one day and just shop the hell out with a credit card.:_red_fox 11

I think I'm to shy to talk about sex related stuff and what I want, but yeah who wouldn't want to test it out if you a woman for a day anyway.

Ok I think I'm gonna shower and cool off, too much tsundre going on here right now LOL

edit:

I'm glad I will never have to give birth, ohh that would be hell i think

xD I guess you are a shy person.

I'd surely enjoy my whole day as a man in a sexual way.

My 'seme' status doesn't stay there for no reason, lol.

Well I'm open minded etc, It's just that my head says something different then my feelings XD

I have a pretty active sexual life, When you grow up in a boarding school with 7 other horny boys in one house, I guess it just comes that way, I knew I was gay early on. It depends really if I'm uke or seme, depends on the person, But I can cum from just my hole, so you can assume which position I take the most:cuteonion9: And I absolute hate quickies, sex got to be intense and with lots of affection and from time to time (kinky):cuteonion51:

ok ok, i typed this but I'm about to die, so have fun reading it XD onion2, it's not that I'm ashamed or anything, it's just like i said, my head cannot control what i always feel:cuteonion43:

xD. I see.

Well, to be honest..when I put the jokes aside and all that kinky topic...If I were a boy,

I'd tell as many as women I can that they are beautiful. Because..women want to be beautiful, appreciated and in a way..treasured as if they are an expensive jewelry, to be noticed and respected. Yet, no matter how nice they dress, or the expensive cosmetic products,or..surgeries and all that - most of the women do not feel beautiful enough.

No matter how nerdy the woman is, no matter how much she denies or she insists that "beauty is within" -

she needs at least one man in her life to tell her she is beautiful. Honestly, a girl to girl compliments..well.

It's not like we don't trust each other or something but you know..you need that deep, low voice of a man to tell you,

"You are beautiful." It's not needed to be all soapy or sugary like "most beautiful" or "you make me lose control".

Just that simple, short statement is something that a woman will remember forever no matter what.

And as for the men, if I were a boy and in no yaoi relation, hm. Never thought about it.