Say whatever you want XX

Key

True

I think most men are to think headed to realize this, A woman can be an emotional roller-coaster sometimes, I truly don't understand them sometimes, but I always try to be honest. I think woman's are on far higher emotional level then men, but then again i also got a girl friend who acts pretty manly while she looks dam hot, i mean we can laugh about the same dirty jokes and she can act like a men etc

But i also got a girl friend who looks nerdy, but she is the sweetest friend I ever met, but she looks pretty to me, And i always encourage here to dress what she feels comfortable in, she is the kind of person to let here ears hang to other opinions, while I try to push here to do here own thing and be happy. I like my girl friends allot because we can do crazy stuff without the worry of gender.

And i mean just friends, their not my girlfriends :p

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Then cherish them, and don't forget to make them feel appreciated.

I don't know about a man next to man, but having a woman backing you up is something rather powerful.

There are things that a man cannot foresee but a woman can. (:

I do saga, I'm going with my friend out tonight, been too long. I cherish all my friends, I find them imported and there like family to me. wouldn't want to miss them.

Finally.....after being thrown into this cluster......A small sense of order is starting to come back.....Still have too much to do though......I won't be ok until I have ALL of this crap finally sorted out......Still....now I have to find time to get this other crap dealt with...... *rubs temples*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeah I thought You would like the milk-bucket-hat. Its very you. And I Think the gummi-bear song was very right for the moment and the drawing of you.. Didint u like the last song xD

and heeeeeyyy, I Think i deserve to be a sim. Make me go and f*** Takano-san. And I want nice house... no stairs, its annoying. And A big nice sofa. Doo iiiiittt

Okey, so my sister and I went to have dinner and then decided to go home when we see a mass of people in front of the cinema hall. It was for the preview of the film Lion. So we decided to stay there too (yes we had nothing else to do). We obviously didn't think that Nicole Kidman would come but we still thought we would see some cast members. For, the curious ones, here is the video (don't mind my loud manly voice...)

The Japanese movie was fun, you can clearly see how difficult the culture is and how closed off the people are, I went out of the Culture centrum and there was snow, oh my god been so long.

Well anyway I'm off to bed, Gnight all

you demanding little... =__=

fine though I'll name you oil there how about that.

kuch kuch, i got sick alright, my voice is gone and I feel like crap. oh well I'm going to play some lord of the rings online then today.

first coffee

beautiful-coloured-fancy-coffee-latte-art-3.jpg

Edit:

forgot to mention this last night, the qoute is from this song @

@

Let's celebrate One week of being ill. No voice no energy. Bloody cold and snow.

On a bright side I found 2 funny sweet loooong Manhwa yaoi/ai in Russian (can't find it Eng?..). The same scan group as the End Haribo, I think I am in love with their style.

I am in the mood for high literature. Just can't decide between

or
. And just wow 3$ for 18 pages full of steamy frottage, oral, anal, transformation, and good ol' bara fun is a lil bit too much in my opinion.

I am in the mood for high literature. Just can't decide between
or
. And just wow 3$ for 18 pages full of steamy frottage, oral, anal, transformation, and good ol' bara fun is a lil bit too much in my opinion.

, there are some gems you revealed. Not sure if I have enough sake to handle it. Though they miss a male pregnancy.

tumblr_mt55stBkll1rlaxc8o2_250.gif

67108.gif

01493c4b6cd112c93bccb96f535bc005.jpg

Aoi, AoiKagamine, Asami801, batista, Bridget, CartoonistGirl18, Chacha,

Choree, fan_yaoi, itsapanda16, Jeongminkitten, JoyceJ, Katsuki, Key, Kizoku,

KohakuShadow, Lethalyx, lex_, M-jow, MadameX, maroon, MikA14, Miss RED, musiz89,

Elisabet Wattanasin, Nao, Nekotakun, Orient, rainbowman, Rebel Heart, RedNoki3, Saga

Sav6, Suida, Teesie, XiuLin, YaoiGirl21011, Yukuu, littlespiral, ShortyKoala

01493c4b6cd112c93bccb96f535bc005.jpg

cup_PNG2000.png

Carnival season = flu season... it's every year the same -.- get well soon

and
xoxo

I am looking forward to guardians of the galaxy vol. 2, too! Baby groot is really cute but I really want to see quill's father because I read he is different from the comic... and i finally want to see more of thanos :D

By the way, I wish you a great weekend too!

the fly mutated here, so everyone is getting sick again, I will be alright I hope, although I'm feeling crap I'm trying to make the best of it.

I can't wait to watch it!

Baby Groot, so adorable!!!

Awww he is so cute! I'm also looking forward to watch this too but I don't think I can wait till may! :1onion49: