• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

There is one thing that's been going on my mind lately. I confessed to this guy that I am gay. It's been stressing me out since that day. Who wouldn't? I just want to know what he thinks of me now that he knew my secret. But he didn't say anything just it's okay. That's not the answer I want. As I look to it he had nothing to say that's why he said it. I tried talking to him but he never came where we would talk. I waited for him but unfortunately, I became an idiot. He didn't even said I can't go. And as I was going home he was walking in to that e with his classmates. I just went home feeling stupid. What he's afraid of? I am not going to eat him.

When he sees me he's smiling at me like I didn't said anything to him. I know he always did that out of respect because I am much older than him.

Now we are not talking. I am not talking to him. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable around me.

Still being an idiot, I am waiting for him to send me a message, any message that will make our friendship not to drift away. I know it will never happen. That's why I want to forget about him.

Stupid.

Is it strange to cry over something you made yourself??

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
some people are pretty stoic or dense when it come to these things, I don't think he meant it bad but some people just don't know how to give it a proper place when they hear such confession, it takes time, sometimes a really long time. I don't think you should be too unsecure about it, a real friend would never stray away after hearing such thing. But sometimes it can look like that because the person in question could be insecure about how to handle the situation.

He stays away every time we were in the same place. I know he's uncomfortable. I can tell to the way he talks. I am giving him time that's why I am separating myself from them. It just make me sad that we will never be back just like the way before. I just want him to understand that's all. It is not like I want to be like this.

of course it isnt! It just means that whatever you did meant alot for you and you didn't just create it for the sake of creating it. If it gets you emotional, I think it simply means that you rocked it :]

I would say same as Rebel Heart. But don't overthink things... I know it's easy for me to say. But you did NOTHING wrong by telling a person you trusted who you really are. So never put the blame on yourself for whatever happends next. I'm sure that if you have a friend that you like, you would like him/her to be as honest with you as possible. So don't worry too much. It is maybe awkward for now as he needs time to process the "new information" you got about his friend's identity....but whatever happens, treat him the same as you did before :]

A real friend would always come back, sometimes they put distance between because of their own problems or thoughts or unsecure ties, you where honest and trusted him, so you did nothing wrong at all.

No problem my dear

. And yes, if you miss him and still want to be friends then there is nothing wrong with it either! As I said, act the same and give him some time :]

Just relax and let things take it course, you worrying over something you can't control is not a good way to go about things, sometimes it's better to let it go for the time being, otherwise you are going to stress yourself out and that is not good. Try to think about the positive side, you had the courage to tell it! that is a big achievement, there are allot of people who never dare to tell their best friends that they are gay. It's something to be proud of it!

I hope you got a bit calmed down, what you did was pretty awesome, because you laying your soul naked showing your true self is pretty scary thing to do. I think in the end it is always better to be your true self instead of being a fake person just because people might not accept you. I think in the end it will wear your down never being able to express your real feelings, never being able to tell what weights you down the most.

I think this is a good start, and sometimes the ride gets bumpy, but you did a good thing, you should be proud of yourself. I'm proud of you, because what you did was an good thing to do!

I'm going to bed guys, I hope you all have a splendid day/evening

I hope all goes well. Tomorrow is the start of a different day, another chance to make things okay. Good luck. Sleep well. Also you will be okay.

omg Dayu QwQ i hope u feel okay.. im not good with advices but i hope u guys are gonnna be okay. maybe he isnt used to people saying like that and sometimes people have different outlook in life. just give it time, QwQ

and if he doesnt talk to u again, dont worry , U seem nice and amazing, people here in the forum are here for u! :DDDD internet hugs..! its gona be okay!! :DD smile okay!

Good morning, when I take my allergic pills it always causes me to sleep like I'm in coma, so tired right now.

time for some coffee

Beautiful-coffee-art-examples-24.jpg