• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
wow this videos are lit, I always adored the side gays despite their abusive relationship which turns me on in a weird way. Send help. :")

iCim4eXE_400x400.jpeg

Can you not give me the feels bruh. LOL Who made these wicked videos!? tis' so awesome. Kokoro no more. :")

Woke up to some nice music... Did some exercises... Had a burning hot shower... Went for a drive and now I'm all covered up on the sofa watching animé..... Not too bad for a Tuesday :D

I'm so jealous! It's still 30 degrees Celsius here -___- I'm too chubby for this.

I hate waiting for my advisor, he's always late. But on the bright side I only need 12 more hours of science classes and 3 of Japanese to finish out before grad school in a year.:Building snowman:

I'm worried for the italian hearthquake, I'm scared as I living far away from the epicenter

sounds tuff man:/

I look prett :3 but i havent drawn anything special the past few Days ._.

buuut Im happy anyway

Back again, painting the pipes in my house again, bought a new pillow too, it's time for my childhood pillow to be replaced

Let me spazz people! xD GOT7 will be coming to Cebu and i was like "for real? do kpop idols finally see that it's not just Manila in the Philippines but also Cebu..?!" xDD I am so happy but sad at the same time because the tickets are so damn expensive *sigh* oh well, imma start working real hard because I have LOTS and LOTS of pending appointments for next year that's why i need to save lots and lots of money too.....why am i not born rich? Hahahahaha kbye~ that's all :D

Morning.... Today is going to be long man =_=

morning love, if you need some mental support you can always poke me on chat XD, I'm still bussy cleaning up my itunes mess, my music map is over 300 gb already and i still need to find some songs to add to my playlist, I'm real perfect freak when it comes to these things.

Had to do some shopping, tonight I'm going to make pizza, mama mia:Playing with fire:

morning love, if you need some mental support you can always poke me on chat XD, I'm still bussy cleaning up my itunes mess, my music map is over 300 gb already and i still need to find some songs to add to my playlist, I'm real perfect freak when it comes to these things.

Had to do some shopping, tonight I'm going to make pizza, mama mia:Playing with fire:

I feel your pain.

Awww such love i'm feeling :] !Thank you so much ! I still need to stay strong for an hour and a half then i'm heading home \(^.^)/

I'm so tired today T^T I need coffee, and I haven't eaten yet and I have Japanese in a half hour and then I have to do ecological testing for acid and gas production on sludge. UUuuuuuUUuuugh I won't get to eat or have coffee for five hours.

Sorry I'm complaining. I'm just so sad ( _V_. )