• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is it already Monday at ur place? where the hell do you live? still Sunday here, well for 7 more hours that is.

m-m-monday allready o_O :5yoyo21:

Gin is from 'da future Robot_Icon.jpg How is it Gin..is the future a nice Place ?

I feel better on a sunday here with you I Think. The fututre can sometimes be a bit scary :p

LOL! A dumbass on a tirade sounds like something I'm glad I am not dealing with....

Got one hour to go before my Packers hand the Cowboys a good ass whipping!

It's my neighbor and periodically he does that. Course anytime I do hear him, he always sounds like an idiot. So I even if it's annoying, I sometimes tend to get my amusement from it. XD

You rooting for the Packers!? I

Awww man....this is going to be a loss.....how can that be....?

I wish my neighbor could be an amusement, but instead she is a horrible person who yells and cusses at her kids.

Yay! Another Cheese-Head

10890660_1528161990793549_480909715_n1.jpg

Well, He's only amusing cause he's a dumbass. But him and his family are assholes so the amusement only goes so far. -_-

Yes! I've been watching them for soooo long! A friend from Wisconsin even gave me some Packers Bobble Heads that are only sold in Packer country. LOL!

and
In case the two of you didn't know, I live in Mars. I kind of mentioned it here. XD lol kidding, I just felt the inhuman vibe on Monday when I went home yesterday. :') If Monday is a personality, he'd be an S a sadistic sonofa---okay you get the point. :')

muahahahaha I know it, I'm always the one guy everyone hates in the office, because my bright personality just stabs those grumpiness who just wanna go home and sleep XD

Al tough I gotta admit that the past few years the weekends fly by to fast and that makes me a bit sad, I think that is the truth when ya get older, times goes by so much faster.

Gin name blends in the forum perfectly (well kinda).

Also

Someone told me that Eli was taking a break (But doesn't know when he's coming back).

Examination on anatomy and physiology this Thursday; two unrelated, basically useless, lectures tomorrow. I want to stay home and study, but I feel obligated to go anyway. I hate decision-making with a fiery passion.