Say whatever you want XX

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-___- i can't walk in heeals like that.. + dancing... you will find me on the floor XD

auwwwwww, and i was so looking forward to it:_red_fox 14

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• fan_yaoi

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• KohakuShadow

I cannot ever get drunk, I hate alcohol in the first place, but one time i tried downing a whole bottle of Jagermeister just to get drunk, but it didn't happen. QQ

anyway I'm going to bed, dead tired here, good night all

She promised to show me her crystal ball for her Halloween's party and her costume. I can't wait. ^///^

Today is just a wtf.

I wish I could tell people how I feel, without holding back. But it never happens because they end up getting hurt anyways. So blah. Also crystal ball sounds funny. Idk why. XP

Ok i found snapchat today due a friends fault, but what the actual fuck, this program is really hilarious, almost choked myself.

Since we can post what we want (so to speak) why not?

Know what I hate? I hate it when people are ask "How are you" or anything similar to that.

People don't actually want to know how you are, they don't want to hear how you are truly feeling. They don't want a point to point explanation of how you're really feeling, and why you are feeling that way. It's so common now for people to simply answer "I'm fine" or "Good, yourself?"

The other day I went to the supermarket to get some food, and as usual the checkout girl did the standard thing to do and asked me how my day was. So of course a fake smile took root, and I replied "Yeah, It's been good"

I've always wondered what someone would do If I were to reply with "Actually, It's been an awful day" and unloaded everything upon that person. I wonder how they would react, what they would say, the look on said persons face.

I should so do that one day, It would bring me a small amount of amusement for the day atleast.

Has anyone else ever felt like doing this aswel?

Not really

I think I just don't really overthink about that. But I do say honestly how I feel when people ask me how I am. I reply "I'm good" or "nah not feeling too good". Then it depends on the interest of the other person tbh.

Personally, I ask people how they are cos I genuinely want to know if they have been okay since the last time we talked. But after all, it'll be their choice to be honest about it or not... :D

I agree. I don't ask people that question if I didn't care. When I ask questions, I always hope for genuine answers~ Good or bad!

Not really

I think I just don't really overthink about that. But I do say honestly how I feel when people ask me how I am. I reply "I'm good" or "nah not feeling too good". Then it depends on the interest of the other person tbh.

Personally, I ask people how they are cos I genuinely want to know if they have been okay since the last time we talked. But after all, it'll be their choice to be honest about it or not... :D

I guess the people I know, or don't know are just meanies.

Minus those who I know that are not meanies, that is.

ouch, found out that itunes was sitting on my wrong hard disk, which was full, had to put it on my new disk, but yeah, now i have to add every song manually back again. such a pain

and
, I agree. If I don't ask you how you are. It means I don't care. I only ask people when I genuinely want to know how they're doing.

I think people over think things too much, not every little thing has to mean something. People are creatures of habit, and we all know that allot of us are raised and grown with certain standards, asking how someone is doing is a part of this, we do it out of habit mostly, but this doesn't mean we don't care.

We all have our flaws, but I honestly don't think people won't care about your story, I always care what people have to say and I'm sure that most of the people here do too, although most people here are just shy of nature.

(going to avoid that topic, since I have said my piece in private)

I love this wet weather~

Now this get me really curious onion3 ohhh now I wanna know it even more LOL (just kiddin), but why state it if your not gonna say it, ahhhhhhhhh

Anyway I'm going off to bed, going to pain my windows tomorrow with a friend, so need to get up early

-________- I bought a new bike and my ass hurts - like my tailbone specifically. It's so bad but I have to keep riding it because it's my main transport around university. Someone save my bum.

Does it have one of those skinny, hard seats on it? If so, you may need to change that out for a more comfortable one.

Yeah, I already did that. Now my bike seat doesn't want to stay put. It's all been very frustrating for a bike I got for super cheap basically brand new -_-

"I think people over think things too much, not every little thing has to mean something." I wish I knew you in the past or such because it would of helped alot. Why? Well because I use to be in a position where I had to understand everything. Like for example: Why do people hold grudges still. Why can't I get along with everyone, etc. And it would keep bothering me because I couldn't understand it. Now that I realize that not everything thing needs an explaining or a meaning. It's like, I can see why things are left unsaid.

I'm the type of person that would listen to people, even if I don't like the person. Because I feel like it makes me a better person inside. And knowing that I don't mind hearing what people have to say. Yeah I know it sounds weird. I mean if you don't like someone, why waste your time on em. Well, I hate to tell you but I'm not like that. I wouldn't walk away or so. I would rather have the person get whatever it is, that's bothering them and move on. Or talk. Whatever floats their boat.

Also, I'm not really shy. I'm just the type of person that analyzes things, when it comes to new people. Especially when it comes to asking questions. I mean the reason I don't ask alot of questions is because I come across as a annoying person. And if I were to ask, they might think I asked too many questions. So I just end up asking people's opinion instead.

I think we both experienced the same storm and I agree. I keep looking out the window, hoping to see the rain start up again.