[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

onionn6...

Well I don't want to spoil anything and so far I don't know much about the story anyway so I couldn't spoil even if i wanted to...:_red_fox 11

But I'll say that one of the first thing which got me really interested in that series is that it doesn't seem to have those usual stereotypes we can find in all BL series (and that I personnaly find quite annoying for most of them!). And it seems also much more realistic in some respects. I think it's one of the main reasons this series has more male fans than usual too (well, that and, let's be honest, the fact that they're totally hot! xD).

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait does this mean he will be... (beep) are they... (beep) holy... (beep) Huh that's surprising he doesn't look like that at all how cute Well well *evil grin* either way i'm looking forward to it XD XP

onionn6...

Well I don't want to spoil anything and so far I don't know much about the story anyway so I couldn't spoil even if i wanted to...:_red_fox 11

But I'll say that one of the first thing which got me really interested in that series is that it doesn't seem to have those usual stereotypes we can find in all BL series (and that I personnaly find quite annoying for most of them!). And it seems also much more realistic in some respects. I think it's one of the main reasons this series has more male fans than usual too (well, that and, let's be honest, the fact that they're totally hot! xD).

I love the fact that they're not fitting the default 'slots' of typical uke/seme.

The first three episodes definitely didn't show them having feelings yet. So its pretty unusual. Usually it's always one sided. In BL works in general. So it's pretty realistic!! I agree!!

Even though LuoYin is generally uke, I see many seme characteristics in him! and I see uke in Guhai as well. Fair game!... haha I can totally picture them fighting to be the top!!!!!!! And I love it!!!!!!!

Bai LuoYin be like:

Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg

And Guhai loves challenges, for sure! And he is loving the reactions he's getting.

He's like a little kid who wants just a little attention... (pretty reasonable, considering he was transferred there and didnt really know anybody)

dd1182e5gw1f0gtk9ylpyg2082082x6t.gif

Guhai~~~~~~~

:cuteonion8:

And in response to ydk.mi69 links to airport videos. I just thought of this certain video where this girl moved the camera really close to Zhouzhou, then when he looked at her, she suddenly backed up as if she was frightened by his eyes loooooooooooooool.. Still... I find myself falling in love even more with him!

:cuteonion45:

Random thoughts.... I love Zhouzhou's wooky eyes. And here.... Okay. He is wearing contacts, but still... there are a lot more mystery in this guy!!! Totally introverted! Like me... well in real life anyway! hahaha

006midg7jw1f0aulvdw00j30no0npwid.jpg

And his genuine smile??? Awww...

005Ipxdzgw1f0c2nxsjgnj31kw11o0zx.jpg

005Ipxdzgw1f0au6o8gcxj30zj0qo0xm.jpg

Well Johnny was just EPIC during the three episodes.

-I LOVE the way he looked at LuoYin and watched him close and from afar.... stalker face FTW!!!

-And whenever he did the pranks behind him......... Stalker is close.....

-Of course the way he smiled and laughed like it was nothing!!!

005IhrbYgw1f0hz301x1gj30hs0hstao.jpg

005IhrbYgw1f0hz518d71j30hs0hsac1.jpg

005IhrbYgw1f0hz4jtzemj30hs0hs764.jpg

So Dreamyyyyyyyyyy, na~~~!!!

:cuteonion57:

Stalking is about to get strong, though. Bwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

If you want to watch the Eng sub for episode 1, go here:

It's from the Asian Boys Love Paradise channel. Yay!!:):Excited::In love:

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! yoyo4yoyo2:_red_fox 13

They were pretty fast!!

And it's soooo much better watching it with subs!!! :Red_fox:

I love the fact that they're not fitting the default 'slots' of typical uke/seme.

The first three episodes definitely didn't show them having feelings yet. So its pretty unusual. Usually it's always one sided. In BL works in general. So it's pretty realistic!! I agree!!

EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!!!! YOU GOT IT SIS!!! :leaf20:

Usually it's more like, guys meet each other, barely talk and out of the blue they miraculously fall for each other and all that in the first 5 min...yeah, right.

And there are maaaaaany other things that are quite realistic! But we'll see that soon enough!

Even though LuoYin is generally uke, I see many seme characteristics in him! and I see uke in Guhai as well. Fair game!... haha I can totally picture them fighting to be the top!!!!!!! And I love it!!!!!!!

Soooo true!!! :cuteonion26:. And I'm really looking forward to it!!! :_red_fox 4

Bai LuoYin be like:

Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg

And Guhai loves challenges, for sure! And he is loving the reactions he's getting.

He's like a little kid who wants just a little attention... (pretty reasonable, considering he was transferred there and didnt really know anybody)

dd1182e5gw1f0gtk9ylpyg2082082x6t.gif

Guhai~~~~~~~

:cuteonion8:

GU HAIIII COME HERE!!!! I'LL GIVE YOU SOME HUGS!!!! OH MY!! >_

And in response to ydk.mi69 links to airport videos. I just thought of this certain video where this girl moved the camera really close to Zhouzhou, then when he looked at her, she suddenly backed up as if she was frightened by his eyes loooooooooooooool.. Still... I find myself falling in love even more with him!

:cuteonion45:

Haha!! She must have been like "OH MY GOD OH MY GO OH MY GOOOOD HE LOOKED AT ME OH MY GOD!!! " lolll. Well, that must have made him laugh hard loll.

But I agree, and I love his eyes too! And yeah, he looks kind of mysterious since he doesn't talk much and is quite reserved.

Anyway, these guys are gonna make me go crazy... I'm feeling really hopeless lately...I'm fangirling like never before! What did they do to us?!!!

Okay so I also found another channel that has the english subs: j2skyj

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

If you want to watch the Eng sub for episode 1, go here:

It's from the Asian Boys Love Paradise channel. Yay!!:):Excited::In love:

Of course, I watched this and didn't learn anything new.

Besides few grammatical errors and a few hiccups but otherwise, the subs are consistent to the storyline. That's all that matters.

The quality is amazing. Clearly, they knew how to encode it properly.

However, the watermark is just unforgivable. I don't want to see words like love or paradise written across the actors' and actresses' foreheads, especially if we're going to have intimate moments. It's incredibly distracting. A simple logo would suffice. That's too bad. The timing is poor. (Too much text all at once) The sync went off at the ending. It's blatantly obvious they rushed it. Don't be too quick to praise them!

The subs are reliable (for now) but this channel is not because of its shady practices. Its intention was not to deliver the best quality as possible, considering its type of 'service'. (eg. subbing as many gay 'movies'--- as they'd like to put it, as possible to gain subscribers.) And as far as we know, they might not be the fans of this series, which increases the possibility of neglecting the quality or substance of this storyline. This is what I fear the most.

As a fan of this tv series and novel, this type of practice is downright insulting and disrespectful, especially when it comes to copyright infringement. Place a huge logo/font like that to prevent theft is laughable. Imagine it's saying "HEY, HEY LOOK AT ME. THIS IS ME. MINE. BIG." Simply put, if it is not your property (which it is always a copyright infringement. period.) you should not, no matter what, plaster your INC shit on it. However, you only put the credits anywhere, preferably at the start, in the middle, and at the end of an episode. And hardsub it, of course. That's it!

But hey, there is something that you can then spend your 'waiting' time to understand the story. This is only a TV drama, which skipping some parts from the novel are to be expected. But these actors truly brought this story so alive! So unreal! It's just incredible!

On last note, I would prefer to give our support to Addicted FB page staff and team to sub it since they are... well, fans of storyline, not 'gay scenes'. -__-; If you know what I mean.

Okay so I also found another channel that has the english subs: j2skyj

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Wow, more??? Their subtitles are better... And no damn watermark!

I understand about waiting for the Addicted Web Series FB... I have that up on my browser and I like refresh every hour. But I thought I would share the ones that I found for those who wanted to understand. I am looking forward to the Addicted FB page to do the subs because I know that they are working hard on getting things translated. I see that the Addicted series is on viki too which means others will also be working on the subs.

I understand about waiting for the Addicted Web Series FB... I have that up on my browser and I like refresh every hour. But I thought I would share the ones that I found for those who wanted to understand. I am looking forward to the Addicted FB page to do the subs because I know that they are working hard on getting things translated. I see that the Addicted series is on viki too which means others will also be working on the subs.

That is perfectly fine to share the links!!! Haha, don't worry!!!

It's good idea, actually.... because sometimes I find subtitles not loyal to the novel/storyline, etc. It happens. So I am very curious which one of them are reliable. Actually, to come to think of it. Of course, I was expecting Addicted to deliver the best possible result but it greatly depends on the staff. It's still better to have multiple outputs-- at least for anyone who has read the novel, and they will know which ones to watch. Really, it's up to an individual and his/her preference which channel they choose to watch- given that if they are going to sub all of the episodes.

I don't mean to scold you or anyone. Ack! I am just condemning *THAT* channel -___- ... because of its practices. They're awful! Their intentions are not pure.

I was just speaking from my subbing experience (and it was terrible one) and that's why I consider myself a 'freelance' translator now. For example, who is this 'j2skyj' and why there aren't credits or watermark? That's impressive!!! Probably a freelance translator too. I like his/her subtitles better, because of the timing is better and the subtitles are not as stiff as ABLP's.

Share all the links all you want!

Because I love to review and evaluate stuff. fufufu

onionn6

Thank you so much for the links. I was finally able to understand more thanks to them.:In love:

I am also really looking forward to the subs from the Addicted Web Series FB....like

I love to compare subs ..because sometimes you get really different translations.

After watching the 2 first eps with subs...I am even more in love with the drama..:Red_fox:

Thank you so much for the links. I was finally able to understand more thanks to them.:In love:

I am also really looking forward to the subs from the Addicted Web Series FB....like

I love to compare subs ..because sometimes you get really different translations.

After watching the 2 first eps with subs...I am even more in love with the drama..:Red_fox:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JOIN OUR SIGNATURES CLUB! AHHHH!!!!!!!

I LOVE your SIGNATURE!!! So hot!!!

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FANGIRLIN' ALL over the place!!!)

Hehe :cool: I simply couldn´t resist....onionn6 I love your signatures....and this was one scene I kept replaying and replaying when I watched the English subbed trailer....:Red_fox5:...so I thought...why not make it my sig. onionn6

Don't know anymore if you saw this one.

I'm posting it here for those who may be interested.

Seriously, this martial art is such a mess xD. But it's definitely very efficient in a real-life combat situation!

What martial arts is this leaf2 at first I thought it was judo...but then they didn´t throw each other around and he stayed on the floor :cuteonion24:

But I liked watching it. cheetah4

Yous sig!!!!!!!! YOU JOIN THE CLUB GIRL!!!!!! :Excited:

Love it! :Wink:

Johnny practises Jujitsu (or Jujutsu to say it correctly). But yeah sometimes it does look like Judo because Judo is actually a derived form from several styles of Jujitsu.

thank you for the explanation leaf3 It looks really intense...I have seen that some martial art schools offer this in my city, too. Now I know what it looks like. :-)

Don't worry

!!!
didn't mean to scold you or anything like that AT ALL!! Maybe her point of view may have seemed a little aggressive to some but it's because, actually, we're SO perfectionist when it comes to this series!(and sometimes we can get a little... too enthusiastic xD). And some team just don't respect anything (I don't necessarily mean that's the case for Asian Boys Love Paradise! I don't know their intentions, they may have just wanted to provide subtitles to fans really quickly because they were aware that so many were eagerly waiting for them or maybe they just wanted to show they were the first to do it. I couldn't say)

It's just that, we understand how much work the cast and all the staff put into this! And we want people to do it justice! Just like we understand some teams and some people put all of their effort into making good quality subtitles to offer them to the viewers and get them to watch the series under the best possible conditions (not sure if I make any sense with this sentence.......).

But anyway I want to compare ALL OF THE VERSIONS so that I can choose the best one out ot them! :leaf20:

So don't worry! Just post every links you find guys!!!

Your sigs are yoyo4 haha

and from this link >>>

CaDL0HvUYAEB7-v.jpg

EP.4 will be on 9AM, right??? Ahhhhh :Dancing:

GUYS GUYS GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!

OH MY GOOOOD!!! WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And anyone who want to know the title of the song (lovely!!!!!) it's Li Ge by Yan An

And anyone who want to know the title of the song (lovely!!!!!) it's Li Ge by Yan An

Thank you @ ydk.mi69 (seems like it cant tag now)

I like Zhouzhou's voice so muchhhhh. LOVE IT!!!!

Love this!!! Totally!!! :Gangnam: There are so many dramas where I cringe when I hear the actors sing...but I like both there voices...yes..their voices are not trained...but I really like them...:Jumping around: Their voices really compliment each other :cuteonion45:

Lol...have you seen how many beer bottles are on the table onion0 haha...either there were a lot of people there...or they were really thirsty onion0

I know!! Love it too!!!!! >_<.>

The sound is crappy but still you can hear that he can really sing!!!!!

Love Johnny's voice in this one too! He's got a voice a little deeper than usual! Probably because of the alcohol :cuteonion26: (look at all they drank!! These drunkards! haha)

- - - Updated - - -

Love this!!! Totally!!! :Gangnam: There are so many dramas where I cringe when I hear the actors sing...but I like both there voices...yes..their voices are not trained...but I really like them...:Jumping around: Their voices really compliment each other :cuteonion45:

So true!!!!!!

Lol...have you seen how many beer bottles are on the table onion0 haha...either there were a lot of people there...or they were really thirsty onion0

I'm pretty sure that they drank all ot them alone! At the beginning ot the song Johnny's bottle was almost full and by the end he had already opened another one! hahaha

OFKES:OIHWE:OFIJA:OJFS:OIGSKDVMSK

onion13

LOOK AT THEM, OMG!!!!

(cries) JUST KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Why is Johnny so beautiful? T________________T I think they're a bit tipsy, hehehe...

OMG -tipsy boys go into the same hotel room-.....................

:8onion5:

@

:Red_fox5:

I found out about 9 am last night.... but then again, I think it is because websites vary greatly!! Depends on what you use. My paper sister still insisted 0:00, some said 7 PM, and NOW 9 am. Whatever.... I don't care. If it's out, I'll find it and I'm sure others would post it here ASAP!!!!!!

also forgot to thank @

for posting subbed episodes!

More stuff guys!!!

OY MY! Look at these guys!

12662604_566816190149803_1735443745762447139_n.jpg  ?oh=0dd5d5970cd844c7a904378dc881bca3&oe=57354F35

AAAAAAAAWWWWWW! I'm meltiiing now!! They're just sooooo cute together!!! *____*

Love them acting together! Love them singing together! Love them goofing around! Love them being considerate with each other! I just love their chemistry!

They're just a perfect match IN EVERYTHING!!!

More pics! (just posted in the chinese facebook page)

12615530_566816290149793_7945889351552594067_o.jpg

12633627_566816343483121_5818346827654419827_o.jpg

12646915_566816246816464_6603163852381912161_o.jpg

And other ones . Don't know if you already saw them though.

(I'd love to find some pics of Chen Wen and Fensong too but you know it's a lot more difficult to find than pics of these two xD)

a6bad98agw1f0hv5xfl0ij20hs0nu40i.jpg

ed03a0d0gw1f0iv6lcnvrj20f90f9ab5.jpg

ed03a0d0gw1f0iv6lg5bfj20ai0gomxx.jpg

c06266b7jw1f0hxzmqv80j20dw0dw3z9.jpg

c06266b7jw1f0hxzmyjeqj20m80xeq4y.jpg

c06266b7jw1f0hy40qycbj20qo0zaq8d.jpg

c06266b7jw1f0hy42klaoj20hs0hsn00.jpg

75d5be85jw1f0izmitdmxj20hs0qognw.jpg

a6bad98agw1f078csjg10j20iy0qnjta.jpg

a6bad98agw1f078ctcjsaj20gn0gnjs8.jpg

76eae50fjw1f0j1ottpr5j20qo0zk111.jpg

And a really short vido of Johnny training:

Good move on this one Johnny!!!!!!

Sloan

This one's for you sis! Love his eeeeyes!

ofkes:oihwe:ofija:ojfs:oigskdvmsk

onion13

look at them, omg!!!!

(cries) just kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

why is johnny so beautiful? T________________t i think they're a bit tipsy, hehehe...

Omg -tipsy boys go into the same hotel room-.....................

:8onion5:

YOU TOTALLY READ MY MIND SIS!!!! foxy4