[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Hi, you guys (I couldn't sleep so... blah!)

But I wanna show you one more video. It is INCOMPLETE. As in, subbing is not finished T____T It hasn't been proofread, edited, or timed yet, BUT I want to show you this anyway because the drama is in only THREE DAYS! (less than 3 now actually) And I feel urgent to show you my Zhouzhou and Johnny!!!

They were both shy at first (in the beginning anyway) but they really take this drama very seriously! Zhouzhou may appear cold at times but really, he is more shy and introverted than Johnny. I think Johnny is very charismatic and maybe bit clumsy at times, but not shy at all. (He was definitely shy in the first video and many fans thought he was TOO SHY to act at all!!! but later LOOK!!!!! Johnny proved them (us too!) wrong!!!)

I really think the relationship between the actors, as well between the characters are being so developed.

And there are certain things that only a few can understand through this video without explanations. For example, there is a couple of special expressions which don't have natural equivalence translations. One of them is 'putting your heart' into something or 'take heart' (but our expression of 'take heart' is completely different) (Its literal meaning is running heart or fleeing heart), so it also mean totally conscious... or aware of the character, as if almost immersed into the character completely that it was difficult to translate exactly what they meant by that expression. It could mean 'shy', 'nervous', 'attentive', 'serious', even 'conscientious'. But in general, both Zhouzhou and Johnny have put their hearts into this drama, despite their dispositions (one's spirits).

So, as far as subbing, there are some parts I did not sub because it's not important or just uttered nonsense. I think the part where they mentioned this 'Guhai' character is interesting!!! Apparently, a few people's opinions differed! Other dialogues are not as important as this, I promise!!! Chai Jidan stated her opinion on it! WATCH AND FIND OUT!!! (STILL INCOMPLETE, NOT PROOFREAD!)

Subs end after 1:35....

[video=youtube;Sf-0-LzwcqU]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Note!!! PLEASE READ!!!: "I'll be damned" is wrong expression; (I've tried various expressions but they were still not happy) but the expression he said literally means 'ghoul in one's heart', or one with heavy guilty conscience. The closest equivalent in English might be "guilty as charged" but Johnny certainly didn't admit to anything in this video. And they didn't exactly indicate anything. He might have some inner conflict, concerning the role of Guhai, who is aggressive and has secret motives. We know Johnny is not at all aggressive.

Sorry for my mistakes!! I might be overthinking on this one..... I just want you to understand them so much!!! I love them! (..... wow Sloan, just shut up! LOL)

P.S. The ending where they wrestled in bed (fufufu!) is the dialogues between characters, which will be in the drama anyway.

You said it all sis. Don't even know what to add to this....

Just one thing maybe.

Well, we've already discussed about it but it's true one can really see how their relationship got developped over time. And it's obviously the same with their characters. I still don't know much about them but I really think they'll all be really interesting. Especially Guhai who seems to be a multi-faceted character with some complex family background (strict father and all). And so it's really interesting to see how people can read into Guhai in different ways.

Anyway, it seems that Johnny understood very well what Chai Ji Dan's thoughts were about. He's got totally immersed into his character and may have played it to perfection (so much for someone people were bitching about at first and saying he was not a good choice! Serves you right people!). We'll have to wait to judge their performance but I'm quite optimistic about him even if he doesn't have previous acting experience. And as I said to you before, I think he's really charismatic and got that magnetic appeal that could make the character even more interesting.

I love your translations! Keep on the good work sis!!! :Wink:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

:Gangnam: jippi...the 29th..I can´t believe it..ahhh..I am really happy about it :Jumping around: :Dancing::In love:

Thank you so much Sloan for the happy news and also for the subbed videos...I keep replaying them..:leaf5: I just love their interactions..and also how much effort they put into the filming..but also that they are having fun doing it.yoyo5

OH MY!!

THERE'S MORE TODAY!

I just love how they posted so much stuff those last 3 days!

Enjoy!

12549003_564770667021022_205190180042131709_n.jpg?  oh=c8c016faee63b414b945d36d4edb3ec2&oe=572ACE65

12573139_564770720354350_3728001550875558286_n.jpg  ?oh=aa61e5b97fa7418d337c768488a381bf&oe=572B09C8

12650874_564769913687764_5174577395123946701_n.jpg  ?oh=cdf777ad5a3596cc68b42a6654349c32&oe=5747C0D9

1607023_564769857021103_4454932749916852792_n.jpg?  oh=fadccf57414521498620203168f62d87&oe=572CBE60

AND

:leaf15:

We'll have to wait to judge their performance but I'm quite optimistic about him even if he doesn't have previous acting experience.

I still don't know much about them but I really think they'll all be really interesting. Especially Guhai who seems to be a multi-faceted character with some complex family background (strict father and all). And so it's really interesting to see how people can read into Guhai in different ways.

I agree... I need to be more patient!!! Wait and see before jumping into conclusions! ahhhhh!! Maybe it'll turn out I'm too biased!! Who knows!! Hahaha, I think Chai is a little too! Or maybe because she's a pro and knows her stuff, ah!

:leaf15:

ANother MV!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Ahhhhhh this looks so romantic!!!

:cuteonion45:

"Wait a minute... they are in Xiamen, they have a beach there??" said one commenter! (looks up on the map) Um, Yeah, they're on an island!! It must be very warm there! Maybe...?

Squeeee! I am so glad that I found this thread. It was driving me crazy to watch the videos on youtube with no idea what they were talking about. I fell in love with the boys just from watching the snippets of videos I was able to find. I am glad that the series will be starting on Friday... but I know that I will probably have to wait a while for the translation to English. But I hope someone will post the premiere, so even if I have to watch it and not understand it, I will still get to watch them together! Thanks to everyone who has made this thread possible, I started from page 1 to the end and I am definitely ADDICTED to Johnny and Zhou, they're so cute together even when they are just messing about. Thanks for feeding my BL addiction. :) :In love:

I read from the comments about Counterattack... which I watch on repeat now for many days. I also have Like Love/Nobody Knows But Me on repeat too. And after registering for this thread I finally figured out what "uke" meant from Like Love... I had to google it first of course!

(hugs)

you're very welcome. I was so happy to share you some subs. Because GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I was so happy to hear Johnny and Chai Jidan's a POWER TEAM- NO!!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE VIOLENT!!!

:Red_fox12:

I read a few more chapters of the novel.... trust me, you'll love GuHai!!! He's very emotional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE LOVES BAI SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onion13

(hugs) Thank you for acknowledging you here. I am bursting with so much joy right now!!!! We need you!!! To show them our support for ah, this is a beautiful story......... huuuuuuuu T________T

As for subbing the episodes, I really hope Addicted FB Page will in a timely manner. The mods are very busy. I mean, they have so many projects all at once! AHHHHHHHH!!! I know I would spent sleepless nights just subbing these episodes right away. BUT they took this responsibility because they have a reliable team. I know I cannot.... I do not understand enough chinese. But if you have questions about the story, ask me and I'll do my best to answer. (I read quite a few chapters and was told some spoilers)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh I am sorry I didn't mention you earlier. (hugs) Thank you paper sister for telling us your thoughts!!

WOOOOooow, I'm such a hug hog!!!

:cuteonion58:

Hey, I thought I'd list the characters that I know so far. Correct me if I'm wrong!! Others might not be as important.

CHARACTERS

• Bai LuoYin - main
  • GuHai - main
  • Yang Meng - Bai LuoYin's childhood friend
  • YouQi - classmate
  • Bai HangQi - Bai LuoYin's father
  • Jiang - Bai LuoYin's mother (divorced)
  • Gu WeiTing - GuHai's father
  • Jin LuLu - GuHai's girlfriend
  • Shi Hui - Bai LuoYin's Ex-girlfriend
  • Luo Xiaoyu (?)- teacher

Squeeee! I am so glad that I found this thread. It was driving me crazy to watch the videos on youtube with no idea what they were talking about. I fell in love with the boys just from watching the snippets of videos I was able to find. I am glad that the series will be starting on Friday... but I know that I will probably have to wait a while for the translation to English. But I hope someone will post the premiere, so even if I have to watch it and not understand it, I will still get to watch them together! Thanks to everyone who has made this thread possible, I started from page 1 to the end and I am definitely ADDICTED to Johnny and Zhou, they're so cute together even when they are just messing about. Thanks for feeding my BL addiction. :) :In love:

I read from the comments about Counterattack... which I watch on repeat now for many days. I also have Like Love/Nobody Knows But Me on repeat too. And after registering for this thread I finally figured out what "uke" meant from Like Love... I had to google it first of course!

Welcome here

!!!! :_red_fox 13foxy1

Always so happy to see more people coming here and share their thoughts with us!!!

And don't worry! Someone will surely upload the premiere quickly, i'm not too sure about the subs though...I think we'll have to wait for some time... onionn3. Waiting, waiting and waiting again.... :cuteonion52:

But yes, it'll still be good just watching them even though it'll also be frustrating not being able to understand what they talk about.

And thank you so much

! Without her we still wouldn't have watched all these great videos with subtitles and wouldn't understand anything!

The waiting is the hardest part :leaf20:. But as everyone says I am sure it will be worth it. Aaaa :Red_fox4:i wish i could read the original novel too ...but sadly i can't read chinese.

I'm so grateful for all the update info by awesome friends here :_red_fox 4 . Thanks a lot everyone :Red_fox:.

GUYS!!!!

HERE'S THE LINK TO WATCH THE FIRST EPISOOOOOOOOOOOODE WHICH JUST AIRED!!!!

OH MY GOD!! I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!!

:_red_fox 4:_red_fox 4:_red_fox 13:cuteonion45:

ps: Thank you sooooo much sis!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! foxy2foxy3foxy3

Hello everyone, I'm following this thread quietly because of my poor English skills. :7yoyo10:

But I have seen these images and wonder if it is official poster???

CZz7J_wUYAAvdAs.jpg

CZz7Y8_UUAEnJyI.jpg

and then they decide to use "Addiction" for the title???

Finally, sorry for my poor English. Hope you all will understand it. :_red_fox 15

GUYS!!!!

HERE'S THE LINK TO WATCH THE FIRST EPISOOOOOOOOOOOODE WHICH JUST AIRED!!!!

OH MY GOD!! I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!!

:_red_fox 4:_red_fox 4:_red_fox 13:cuteonion45:

ps: Thank you sooooo much sis!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! foxy2foxy3foxy3

I just want to let you know in advance but

will give you more details about it later.

Seems like the series will be aired 3 times a week on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

Today it was aired at midnight but it won't be the usual time.

I tell you... I have REALLY HIGH expectations for this one!!!

Looks already soooo good and well done and it's just the beginning. There's still not much happening but I just love how the production has turned out. I was pretty worried about that and in the end, for now at least, I think they did very well.

Great cast and great direction for a great series.

Hope it'll be greatly successful!!!

:Jumping around: *happily jumping around*

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :_red_fox 4:_red_fox 4

thank you for the link

foxy3

now i can't sleep from the exitement :leaf15:

its already 2:51 yoyo5:7yoyo10:

*edit*:cuteonion58:

even i didnt understand a thing .. i cant help myself to hit the replay :_red_fox 11:_red_fox 4

im so exited to watch it with subs.. hope someone can make sub for it fast.. cuz i cant take this any longer :leaf16:

i mean i have to wait again:Red_fox4: i wish there will be someone who already make the sub when i woke up tomorrow :_red_fox 5

*hoping for the miracle*

but it doesnt matter i will wait

*hoping my wish will come true* :_red_fox 11:Red_fox::_red_fox 4

You're welcome!

And it's thanks to

anyway, she's the one who gave me the link.

I know! I totally understand what you're going through right now! xD.

I already watched it 3 times and gonna watch it again .... loll. But don't know why, actually that didn't bother me so much not being able to understand what they were saying. I mean, yes, it'd be much better knowing what they're talking about but that didn't stop me enjoying it to the fullest. Because I was paying a close attention to their expression, their reaction, the whole scene and I felt like I understood quite a lot of things just doing that.

And I'd be you, I wouldn't hope too much for the subs... I think they're not gonna be available right now...:8onion74::leaf7:

Hello everyone, I'm following this thread quietly because of my poor English skills. :7yoyo10:

But I have seen these images and wonder if it is official poster???

CZz7J_wUYAAvdAs.jpg

CZz7Y8_UUAEnJyI.jpg

and then they decide to use "Addiction" for the title???

Finally, sorry for my poor English. Hope you all will understand it. :_red_fox 15

Hello

!!

You're very welcome here! And don't worry about your english! I'm not so good either and I do a lot of mistakes all the time but I think it's still better to try sharing our thoughts with others. We'll definitely enjoy it better this way! ^^. So don't hesistate if you want to talk with us! :_red_fox 13

Come people come and tell us what you thought about this premiere!!! leaf4

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT' DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paaaaaaaaaaaaper sisters, brothers!!!!!!!!!

onion13onion13onion13

My poor heart! in process of dislodging itself!

MY FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH my FEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels!!!

I wanna say so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(cries)

I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH ALREADY!!!!! help me!! I'm deadly addicted to these two!! OMFG I just loved how they interacted with each other. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE JOHNNY AND ZHOUZHOU!!!!!!!!!!

Guhai IS Johnny and LuoYin IS Zhouzhou!!!!!!

I can't even start........... gaaaaaaaLMaaahhh when it ended, I just wailed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo NO!!!! NO!!!!

:cuteonion52:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

I don't think I'll ever get enough of them!!!! And it's only first.

I knew it'd be soooo good!!! JUST LIKE THE STORY.

JOHNNY IS SO HOT!!!!! OMFFFFFFFFFFFFGGG And his smile....

STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pro, oh!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY IS SUCH A FUCKIN' NATURAL!!! omg i am so impressed!!!! ZERO ACTING EXP???? I'm so goddamn proud of you! I KNEW you'd be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~

bet.jpg

Chai Jidan, female screenwriter/author............... WORSHIP FLOOR!

Zhouzhou, my clever, clever little chipmunk!!!! SO CUTE! I like it when he was like Hmm, I wonder who did this.....Fuck it, nap time............. loll

I LOVE HOW MISCHIEVOUS HE IS TOO!!!!!!!! You pro too, ah! SO GODDAMN CUTE! YOUR LIPSSSSSSSSSSSSS OHHH melts me, ah ah you bastard

adr.jpg

So FUNNY!

And THEY WERE amazing, I AM SO PROUD OF THEM TWO!!

onion13

Kyaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NEVER BEEN THIS CRAZY ABOUT A DRAMA BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS, which I thought were too high! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

forever worship!

I can't wait for the next episode Already!!! I already think the bed scenes would be tooo hot for me!!! oh! paper sisters, for me~~~ this is hot already!!! Damn these guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Subs will be up soon, my team will be subbing. Sorry that I'm busy doing so many things that I'm not able to fangirl with you guys ~.~

ALTERNATIVE LINKS

Youku:

BiliBili:

I just want to let you know in advance but @Sloan will give you more details about it later.

Seems like the series will be aired 3 times a week on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

Today it was aired at midnight but it won't be the usual time.

Yep!! That's pretty much all!!! Good job, paper sister!

:_red_fox 4

Oh, at first they called it "Addicted" because of the novel's title "Are you Addicted?" I assume to make it shorter. Then they changed it to Heroin because of main character, Bai LuoYin's name. Each character alone means White Heroin. But that doesn't mean anything. Intended by author yes, but I wouldn't think much of it. It's just a name. I like "Addicted" better- "Heroin" sounds like a gang drug trafficking movie... LOL... Besides it's not JUST about LuoYin.

"Addiction" on their poster... well, it's a noun, rather than adjective. I think just to make a bold statement a bit. Call it Addicted, Addiction, Heroin. Doesn't matter! All the same! Hope I answered your question!!

Ahhhh!!! Sneaky!..... glad you're entertained by us crazy fans, who are in need for rehab!!!!!! loooooooooool

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

This story is too wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell them, we appreciate it very much!!!!

and EVERYONE!!!!

While we're waiting for this

Everyone, if there's something you don't understand, please ask away!!! We'll do our best to answer questions related to the story.

and

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for the links for the 1st episode! :Jumping around:

Thank you soooooooooooo much for translating this serie! :Gangnam:

Okay so I just finished watching the 3 parts... are they called parts or they are 3 episodes? And since

said it would be a Wednesday, Friday, Sunday series does that mean we will get more on Friday (tomorrow's Friday for me... but I looked up China's day and says it's already Friday... bear with me, the time difference is going to be killer waiting for the next episode!)

How did Bai LuoYin sew that fast? I just laughed so hard while Gu Hai was wrestling with his jacket. :leaf5: Do the students only have 1 uniform? I was just wondering how Bai LuoYin didn't realize about the back of his jacket... especially when he was cold.

Thanks for the link and I love reading everyone's comments. It makes me glad we all have a chair at A.A. ("Addicted" Anonymous). :) :Dancing:

Okay so I just finished watching the 3 parts... are they called parts or they are 3 episodes? And since
said it would be a Wednesday, Friday, Sunday series does that mean we will get more on Friday (tomorrow's Friday for me... but I looked up China's day and says it's already Friday... bear with me, the time difference is going to be killer waiting for the next episode!)

Yes!!! So it's really Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday for us living in western hemisphere, HAHAHA but then again, they might change the time!!! I'll make sure to keep updated with that!!!!!! For me, if it's 8PM in Beijing, then it's 8AM for me. It depends on where you live. Just count how hours the difference backward!!! But to be clear, we'll state THEIR time and date and of course, figure out your time accordingly. Since it was midnight in Beijing, it was 12 NOON for me. (EST time)

I would consider it 3 episodes! Not three parts! 20 min each..... WOW I TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPECT THAT. No wonder they said over 20 episodes!! I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaatt..... ahhhh they're doing it to compact the timeframe of airing? NOT COMPLAINING! It felt so short!!!!!! I want MOREEEEEEEEEE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! What's wrong with me!!!!! Even one episode 20 minutes should be enough! This is more than what I expected!!!

How did Bai LuoYin sew that fast? I just laughed so hard while Gu Hai was wrestling with his jacket. :leaf5: Do the students only have 1 uniform? I was just wondering how Bai LuoYin didn't realize about the back of his jacket... especially when he was cold.

Hahaha, I was actually thinking, wait how the hell he has the sewing things in handy??? Did he take it from Guhai's desk, hahahahaha!! Maybe it's because Guhai was doing the pullup for quite a while, to impress everyone. Maybe LuoYin knew about the holes but didn't care. Hehehe, he seems to be that type. He sleeps all the time in class!!! Damn... what a champion!!!!

Thanks for the link and I love reading everyone's comments. It makes me glad we all have a chair at A.A. ("Addicted" Anonymous). :) :Dancing:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA omgggg THAT is SO CLEVER!!! Let's establish that!!

aaaaaaaandd I AM too PROUD TO BE THE MEMBER OF IT!!! Hello, everyone!!! I have a serious addiction problem to "Addicted"!!!!!!!!!!

:cuteonion58:

I'm going to rewatch it again!!! Maybe I'll pick up something interesting or trivial! I always hunt for these things. I'm crazy, I know!!!

EDIT: Also the trailer, there is someone who said "who followed me last night?" but during the episode, it doesn't make any sense.... I assumed she was angry because the homework was 'empty' and thought he was being a smartass? it must a weird expression.