[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I know how you feel! You really want to respond, but then there is always something new and exciting to find about the show. Constant interruptions, but I guess it's not all so bad when you get to see videos like that? Hehehe

:8yoyo13:

and the end onion3...our second couple... I believe that is my first time seeing them kiss :cuteonion41:

I do believe that was the first time I saw them kiss too! I'm taking it as a good sign that they seem to be rehearsing scenes like that! Please let it be in the actual series too! Pretty please! They are all so cuuuute! :cuteonion41:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely loved episode 5!

I love how it gradually shows them becoming closer and more curious about each other. Finally a show with a somewhat realistic development of a romantic relationship!

yoyo5

I think it's so cute how Gu Hai wants to take care of Bai Luo Yin, in every little tiny way he can hahaha

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ I loved how it went slowly! Seriously, the beginning.. Awwwww my poor ZhouZhou with these eyes, OMG I just wanna hug him >_

Untitled.jpg

and this! (from weibo)

006nieuMgw1f0nrg0u8bwg30b606l1kx.gif

:cuteonion8::cuteonion46:

And what Guhai did with the school uniform was kinda creepy. looooooooooool. He is really obsessed with him now xDDDDDDDDDD!! It's so obvious! Like you said, he did many tiny things for him, maybe one wouldn't notice . Poor Guhai~~~~~~~~

Kyaaaaaaaaaa I can't wait Episode 6. They're gonna be closer, for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHh come on, Saturday!!!!1

onion1 I've been lurking this whole time. Love reading everyone's thoughts on the show and I'm grateful for the pics, vids, and links you all share. Really loving this series so far. But.....

I CAN'T GET EP 5 TO PLAY!!! :cuteonion52: OMG HEEEEEEELLLPP!! cheetah7 PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEE! I'M DYING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! THIS SHOW HAS ME ADDICTED! (ba dum tss) :cool:

onion1 I've been lurking this whole time. Love reading everyone's thoughts on the show and I'm grateful for the pics, vids, and links you all share. Really loving this series so far. But.....

I CAN'T GET EP 5 TO PLAY!!! :cuteonion52: OMG HEEEEEEELLLPP!! cheetah7 PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEE! I'M DYING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! THIS SHOW HAS ME ADDICTED! (ba dum tss) :cool:

Which one you're trying to view?

Try this

Which one you're trying to view?

Try this

THANK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! It's working!

I was using this link that someone posted earlier

THANK YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! It's working!

I was using this link that someone posted earlier

You're not the only one. I had that problem today! So it was bilibili for me... I sometimes have problems with it too! Same goes for qq, which buffers too long. I switched between many channels because of THEIR server issues!! Soooo there are some days, it's iqivi, and some days, it's bilibili.... and so on. Haha >_

Haha, it is!!! The story is simply amazing! (well because of the novel, duh) Give it a chance, and let me know what you think of it so far!

Well, after watching episode 4 subbed and episode 5, I must say this show truly never fails me.

As I thought at first when I got to know this series, the storyline is very well developed and they take their time to build the characters's relationship and to get them to become closer. It was exactly what I hoped and was expecting. It would have been too bad that they rush things, and anyway that wouldn't have make any sense considering the start of their relationship. At last, a BL series being realistic! Better late than never!

I must also say that these characters are really REALLY growing on me... I like that beneath their tough facade they seem to have been deeply scarred and seem quite fragile. They're like two wounded souls which try to find comfort in each other. No wonder their relationship will go deep and passionate afterwards.

And once again, hats off to their performance! Weizhou played his part really well in this one. And I love Johnny's eyes, they're always so expressive. This guy can act!

However this time it was really VERY FRUSTRATING not knowing what they were saying...

This episode is obviously very important to get a better understanding of the characters and so I'm eagerly waiting for the subs.

It's definitely the best BL series I've seen so far (not that I still had any doubt about that...).

I was about to sleep last night aroung 12:30am and the ep.05 was released so I stayed up late .. and this ep didnt fail me! Haha. So happy.

Gu Hai srsly?! He sniffed his uniform and kept it like a very very precious fragile thing. All that since Luo Yin exerted all his effort with it hand washing it.

I agree this is another perfect BL line of story you can just simply get the hype and how it heightens up the "feels". Unlike any other, and for the fact that this is a web drama 😊😊😊

Oh yeah, btw guys! Ive heard some news. Chinese Ent Gov smth had released a notice about BL movies shown on theaters. They want a "cut-ban" rule to be implied. Which will soon be applied to any source of entertainment too. Im worried we might not see some scenes we were actually anticipating. I know we need to buy the dvds for the xxx parts. But come to think of it too, its already on air and we get the pleasure of watching it without any interruptions.

I think theres also a cut somewhere in ep5 does it? Sorry im too noisy idk .. ideas kept coming in .. so sorry again hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah i forgot do we already a release for ep2 with eng subs here on forums?

Aye... I really do hope they won't imply the cut just yet because I'm really anticipating those certain scenes. Hahahaha.

Anyways, I've been rewatching the 5 episodes too much it's unhealthy now O_o

I was about to sleep last night aroung 12:30am and the ep.05 was released so I stayed up late .. and this ep didnt fail me! Haha. So happy.

Gu Hai srsly?! He sniffed his uniform and kept it like a very very precious fragile thing. All that since Luo Yin exerted all his effort with it hand washing it.

I agree this is another perfect BL line of story you can just simply get the hype and how it heightens up the "feels". Unlike any other, and for the fact that this is a web drama 😊😊😊

Oh yeah, btw guys! Ive heard some news. Chinese Ent Gov smth had released a notice about BL movies shown on theaters. They want a "cut-ban" rule to be implied. Which will soon be applied to any source of entertainment too. Im worried we might not see some scenes we were actually anticipating. I know we need to buy the dvds for the xxx parts. But come to think of it too, its already on air and we get the pleasure of watching it without any interruptions.

I think theres also a cut somewhere in ep5 does it? Sorry im too noisy idk .. ideas kept coming in .. so sorry again hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah i forgot do we already a release for ep2 with eng subs here on forums?

So I am not alone.... I've heard a lot of news, regarding this. But it's not just one drama but many, many internet dramas are being affected by regulation BULLSHIT that just PISS ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!

:Red_fox12:

It's not because of its 'gay contents' but all so-called 'web series' and among other (STUPID) reasons. (A few non-BL dramas had been dropped already) They are threatening to ban altogether, though I doubt it'll happen. But it always had been 15 episodes. There are supposed to be 18 episodes. (But I presume DVD would contain over 20 episodes) I wouldn't be surprised if they are forced to cut some parts. Nobody here would be surprised right????

Yes, all of episodes (15) will be aired. It won't be dropped or interrupted. This drama will be unaffected for large part, however the other future dramas... sighs.... it isn't looking too good. Of course, I will definitely buy the DVD- FOR SURE!!!!! PHOTOBOOK! WHATEVER!!! I'll buy it all. I want to support Chai Jidan all the way!!! For her amazing works. It's clear she needs financial support in her productions.

Yes, I think we did release the ep2. I think people would've subscribed to AWS' channel already.

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm just pissed off. GO TO HELL, TV and radio administration!!!!! THIS IS 2016 NOT 2016 BC!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

To answer your question.... did they cut somewhere in episode 5. Yes.

This weibo alone from Chai Jidan's assistant confirmed a cut scene of 'compare size'

%2525E5%2525BE%2525AE%2525E5%25258D%25259A%2525E6%2525A1%25258C%2525E9%25259D%2525A2%2525E6%252588%2525AA%2525E5%25259B%2525BE_20160205141752.jpg

'CUT' SCENE CONFIRMED IN EPISODE 5

numbers of cuts: I

It was after they were drinking.........

I asked my friend if there were 'cuts' because I was feeling a bit funny with this episode, although it was well put together. (I recalled reading subtitles something about remembering the night they were drinking and I thought it was odd for Guhai to ask that question............ like did something happen??) She told me the 'cut' scene. Now it made sense!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!! They didn't skip this part from the novel! They remained loyal to it!!! I will keep count of cuts........

..... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

:7yoyo:

So I am not alone.... I've heard a lot of news, regarding this. But it's not just one drama but many, many internet dramas are being affected by regulation BULLSHIT that just PISS ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!

It's not because of its 'gay contents' but all so-called 'web series' and among other (STUPID) reasons. (A few non-BL dramas had been dropped already) They are threatening to ban altogether, though I doubt it'll happen. But it always had been 15 episodes. There are supposed to be 18 episodes. (But I presume DVD would contain over 20 episodes) I wouldn't be surprised if they are forced to cut some parts. Nobody here would be surprised right????

Yes, all of episodes (15) will be aired. It won't be dropped or interrupted. This drama will be unaffected for large part, however the other future dramas... sighs.... it isn't looking too good. Of course, I will definitely buy the DVD- FOR SURE!!!!! PHOTOBOOK! WHATEVER!!! I'll buy it all. I want to support Chai Jidan all the way!!! For her amazing works. It's clear she needs financial support in her productions.

Yes, I think we did release the ep2. I think people would've subscribed to AWS' channel already.

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I'm just pissed off. GO TO HELL, TV and radio administration!!!!! THIS IS 2016 NOT 2016 BC!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

This weibo alone from Chai Jidan's assistant confirmed a cut scene of 'compare size'

%2525E5%2525BE%2525AE%2525E5%25258D%25259A%2525E6%2525A1%25258C%2525E9%25259D%2525A2%2525E6%252588%2525AA%2525E5%25259B%2525BE_20160205141752.jpg

I asked my friend if there were 'cuts' because I was feeling a bit funny with this episode, although it was well put together. (I recalled reading subtitles something about remembering the night they were drinking and I thought it was odd for Guhai to ask that question............ like did something happen??) She told me the 'cut' scene. Now it made sense!!!!

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!! They didn't skip this part from the novel! They remained loyal to it!!! I will keep count of cuts........

This makes me so distressed :Frustrated:

I had to sleep early last night to get up this morning. I rushed home after class to watch episode5. I was so looking forward to it and it didn't disappoint :Excited:

There wasn't much of the second couple but it's so nice to see the relationship of GuHai and BaiLuoYin develop. It's just so nice to see them getting closer and being able to open up and talk to each other.

Jonny looks so cute when he eats!!!

I think he folds clothing better than me...

I feel like something's missing between them drinking together and where GuHai is trying to get BaiLuoYin home. It might just be me but it just seemed to fade out too suddenly and the next morning when GuHai rides up to LuoYin on his bike he tells LuoYin that he was clinging to him calling for 慧儿 (LuoYin's ex-girlfriend) and trying to pull down his (GuHai) pants to compare who is bigger, but I was like "what? when did that happen?" :_red_fox 12

Then I thought about it more and maybe they might not have put that scene in the episode so that when GuHai talks about it, it wouldn't seem repeated. But still wouldn't it be so nice to watch?! I would have wanted to see that...probably would have died from squealing too much, but still :leaf9:

------------------

OK, so I got distracted while I was typing this post so I didn't see the other posts above mine about the cut in episode 5. Thank you

for the info leaf3

Aw man. So it's the morality police? I need the saucy scenes, with sexual innuendo and kissing and everything. They're killing me!

I hope they don't cut their kissing scenes . For f*ck's sake, those scene is very important in understanding their character's relationship progress! I want their sexy scenes in the future episodes:No!::No!:. Of course I will buy their dvd, but it will be a very long wait arrgghhhhcheetah6cheetah6

:7yoyo: Why oh why are they doing this onion13:Red_fox12:onion13 It is 2016...

I was so looking forward to those scenes..especially because they are an important part of the story...:_red_fox 5

and
thank you for the info on this upcoming censorship. Thoug I really really would like to think that this is ja a bad dream..

15 episodes onionn0 I thought there were 20. It has been some time since I bought a DVD..because there haven´t been really any movies that caught my fancy..but now I really do think about buying the DVD for this drama...to support this awesome production and to show those a***** that people love this drama and that the actors and producers know that their work is appreciated and there will be hopefully more dramas like this.

Now I only hope that I will be able to purchase it and :cuteonion24: whether there will be a DVD for region Code 2....if not..I have to try ehm..to circumvent it somehow..:cuteonion54:

I love your new sig :cuteonion45:

I had to sleep early last night to get up this morning. I rushed home after class to watch episode5. I was so looking forward to it and it didn't disappoint :Excited:

There wasn't much of the second couple but it's so nice to see the relationship of GuHai and BaiLuoYin develop. It's just so nice to see them getting closer and being able to open up and talk to each other.

Jonny looks so cute when he eats!!!

I think he folds clothing better than me...

Haha..onion0 I thought the same...I had to replay the scene where he folded the jacket...and thought to myself..that I should be ashamed..that he is folding way better than I am.onion0

New English subbed stuff from Addicted Facebook!

, and in commemoration to it, they released this rehearsal video ^^ I have talked with Neko, and she said that they will be subbing the rest as well. Expect more releases from them for the next few days, I guess? ^^

Oh yeah baby!!! I did sensed something was off there. But ugh, that part! Even just 1 scene .. cant they just let that through? Dont you guys think that 'cut' part was around 3-5mins of "playing" in bed? Hmmm

Imagination. Imagination. Imagination. LOL

Those scenes in bed my oh my .. i just cant help not to think about it!!! Hahah.

This Note NOT yet confirmed, it was all RUMORS, and DEFINITELY WILL NOT AFFECT THIS SERIES. If youre reading the previous posts you'd know what we were pertaining with.

PS: They said, even holding hands wont be allowed. So kissing aint be possible too. Jesus!

PS: They said, even holding hands wont be allowed. So kissing aint be possible too. Jesus!

This is hell. This is the first BL series that has truly had good kissing. Even Chi Cheng and Wu Suowei don't look as good kissing. This is a tragedy in modern times. We have to wait for the DVD (if that?), that's gotta be at least a year away. Then getting them subbed. I'm way too hyped by this show, I'm completely, ridiculously devastated. What have these boys done t me!

Oh yeah baby!!! I did sensed something was off there. But ugh, that part! Even just 1 scene .. cant they just let that through? Dont you guys think that 'cut' part was around 3-5mins of "playing" in bed? Hmmm

Imagination. Imagination. Imagination. LOL

Those scenes in bed my oh my .. i just cant help not to think about it!!! Hahah.

I just want to cry at this point :Sad::Sad:

I hope that part aint true >.

- - - Updated - - -

im so happy HAHAHAHA .. im dying now. these siggy that you gave me. I could stare at them forever. like yeah forever ahha!

This is hell. This is the first BL series that has truly had good kissing. Even Chi Cheng and Wu Suowei don't look as good kissing. This is a tragedy in modern times. We have to wait for the DVD (if that?), that's gotta be at least a year away. Then getting them subbed. I'm way too hyped by this show, I'm completely, ridiculously devastated. What have these boys done t me!

What!!!! Now I'm deeply disappointed about the news. I hope this not true cheetah3cheetah3cheetah3someone please tell me this not trueyoyo7yoyo7