[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Thank you for the links

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:Dancing: .
don't worry about your english my friend ... my english is very poor but still i try to post in this thread haha because I'm too excited about this series.

:Gangnam: I officially addicted to this series ! cheetah5 .

Wow :Jumping around: you gonna sub this series.... thank you thank you

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so exhausted last night and feeling so emotional and all that my mind went blank and I couldn't elaborate on what I really felt about it. So I'm gonna do this now!

Well, first, I really didn't expect one episode THAT long!! I mean, I was so sure each episode would last only 20minutes that at first I didn't even notice there's 3 parts in it!!! :_red_fox 4. Later I was like WTF?! Well, as an excuse I had so many sleepless nights lately and am so exhausted right now, and what's more I was too excited, so my brain couldn't work well loll. Anyway, what a good surprise!!!! But it really makes me wonder if they're gonna make every episodes in 3 parts just like this one... But I hope so!!! It'd be so great watching a 40min episode 3 times a week!!! WOOOT!!! :Red_fox:

And what a great episode!!!! I was so surprised about it!!!!

First thing of all, their acting and the production was just marvellous!!!!

JOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*fangirling as hell right now*:Red_fox12:

OH MY GOD!!!! This guy totally amazed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:_red_fox 18 It is his first time acting but who would have thought?!!!! Look at his eyes and face and all!!! He's sooooooooooooo expressive!!!!!

And WEIZHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sweet and lovely little squirrel!!!!! So so so soooo cute!!!! I'm just melting!!!:Red_fox:foxy3

I LOVED SOOOO MUCH THEIR INTERACTIONS!!!!! :cuteonion45:

They were totally amazing and soooo natural that one could even wonder if they were acting or just being themselves!!!! And by the way I can really recognize them in their characters!!! They're both mischievous and teasing in real life too!

They're just so perfect for their roles!!!!

Guys I tell you, I'm sure my mind won't be able to handle it when they're gonna have those hot scenes we're all waiting for!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA LOSE IT!!!!! THEY'RE JUST TOO HOT!!!! ........... OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! *already hyperventilating just thinking about them kissing, touching all over their bodies, having an urge to have some good H!!!, rolling on bed and all!!!* ......................*TOTAL NOSEBLEED!!!!!* FKJSDFHKDLGHKLFGMZDLMVMDZFJLRQFHHUIFHKKDYIFUOMZEDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FUCK!!!! CALL SOME PSYCHIATRIST!!!! I'M GOING TOTALLY INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!onion7onion7

I didn't think I could get even more addicted but it's totally happening!!!!

And all the cast is so good!! And I just love the production, the music, the directing!!!!

EVRYTHING WAS JUST SO FUCKING PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had REALLY HIGH expectations because I already knew it'd be good since the first time I saw the trailers and the rehersals but was still worried I'd get disappointed. But DANG!!!! THEY EXCEEDEED MY EXPECTATIONS!!! HOW COULD THAT EVEN BE POSSIBLE ?!!!!

OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM MORE AND MORE!!!!

WHAT ARE THOSE GUYS DOING WITH MY LIFE!!!!!

yoyo7:cuteonion43::cuteonion55:

And I think it'll get even more interested over the episodes. For now they introduce the characters but later we'll get to know more about them and the story will get even more interesting!!!! I can't wait for that!!!!

Thank you sooooo much for this news!!!!! foxy2

Oh my god! Can't wait!!!

By the way, I know it's a lot of work subbing and all and even if I could understand chinese i'm pretty sure I'd never be patient enough to work on translations and subtitles, so I really want to thank SO VERY MUCH all of those who are so dedicated and make it possible to undertand for fans like me who can't speak the language at all!!!

I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO YOU GUYS!!!!!

Anyway, I'm so happy to see more people coming and joining us in this thread which became so lively!!! I couldn't even keep up with all the post yesterday!!

You're great guys!!! :Wink:

and
I worship you:Red_fox5: Thank you so much for the links!!!!! foxy1 foxypresent

I saw them last night, but I just knew...that I wouldn´t be able to stop after one episode and would rewatch them countless times...:Excited::Excited:..

And I was right..lol..I watched them this morning..ahhhh...I am in LOVE...:cuteonion45:

All the anticipation was really not for nothing...ahhhhh...I just want to watch more and more...I really can´t believe it that this is the first drama acting wise for some of them!

I have no clue what they are saying...I am really looking forward to the subs to see, whether or not what I am guessing from their body language and actions, is right or not.

Haha....I loved the parts with the needle and the sewing thread..haha...the way Gu Hai treats Bai LuoYin and he retaliates...lol..it reminds me off a little boy pulling the pigtails of the girl he likes..haha and the girls not being impressed at all by it.:5yoyo32:

Thank you ...thank you....your news made my day!!!!!!!foxy2

and

I saw them last night, but I just knew...that I wouldn´t be able to stop after one episode and would rewatch them countless times...:Excited::Excited:..

And I was right..lol..I watched them this morning..ahhhh...I am in LOVE...:cuteonion45:

You're not the only one

!!! I can't get enough of them and replayed the episode again and again!!! And I will replay it again many times! >_

All the anticipation was really not for nothing...ahhhhh...I just want to watch more and more...I really can´t believe it that this is the first drama acting wise for some of them!

It was definitely worth the wait!!!!! :leaf15:

And I'm sure there's still many wonderful scenes awaiting us!!! yoyo5

Haha....I loved the parts with the needle and the sewing thread..haha...the way Gu Hai treats Bai LuoYin and he retaliates...lol..it reminds me off a little boy pulling the pigtails of the girl he likes..haha and the girls not being impressed at all by it.:5yoyo32:

Hahaha! I was thinking the same as you when I watched it! :_red_fox 4

My friends.... There is PREVIEW OF EPISODE 4!!!

ZhouZhou was singing. Ahhhhh can't waittttt :Red_fox10:

Gahhhh!! Im so confused. Some say parts. Some say episodes. Ok. This is just one episode..... just confused why the hell they divided it into three parts esp with intro and credit endings. (=_=;) kinda aaannnnoying.....

(Posted from android) fufu

Johnny is such a natural! The role is too perfect for him.... maybe thats why he said he was bored with playing as role of student... because it is of no challenge!! Because HE is Guhai(And prefers to do bed scenes... oh my.... poor zhouzhou haha )

This EPISODE this girl with red fan who walked in to Guhai said that LuoYin had no mother. I think it is insulting in China to talk about one's mother. So he starts to have empathetic feelings because his mother wasnt around too (dead)... Guhai has no problems doing pushup and pullup because his father is major general . Haha he was trained well neee? Those arms oh my...

:cuteonion45:.

Ahhhh thank you for the link but I cant seem to get to work oh!!! (TдT) ahhh never mind. It works now.. (*_*) his voice he is really talented ah

:cuteonion24:mhm..lol...I thought they aired 3 episodes on one night...:cuteonion57: because as I have noticed..sometimes they air 2 episodes of 1 hour dramas on one day in China..lol

But onionn6 if this was only one episode :cuteonion41:even better...:Red_fox: because then there will be even more episode to watch in the future :Red_fox5::_red_fox 13:Red_fox5:

:cuteonion24:mhm..lol...I thought they aired 3 episodes on one night...:cuteonion57: because as I have noticed..sometimes they aiir 2 episodes of 1 hour dramas on one day in China..lol:

GAAAAAhhhHHHh you are absolutely right!

paper sisters paper brothers

i FINALLY UNDERSTAND NOW!!!!!

OK i dont know if this good or bad news... yoyo3

Ok. IT WAS THREE EPISODES. Not three parts. This 'week' is finished... that's right... it means they put all three in one night. And it means...

the NEXT EPISODE will be Wednesday next week ... to start the 'week'. A single 20 min episode PER day... 3 times a week. Does it make sense now?

It will be 0:00, midnight in beijing again.

(tag)

:Sad: nooooooo...I wanted to be wrong....:Frustrated: I really did :8onion74: :cuteonion52:

Oh God....how am I going to survive until next Wednesday onion13

GAAAAAhhhHHHh you are absolutely right!

paper sisters paper brothers

i FINALLY UNDERSTAND NOW!!!!!

OK i dont know if this good or bad news... yoyo3

Ok. IT WAS THREE EPISODES. Not three parts. This 'week' is finished... that's right... it means they put all three in one night. And it means...

the NEXT EPISODE will be Wednesday next week ... to start the 'week'. A single 20 min episode PER day... 3 times a week. Does it make sense now?

It will be 0:00, midnight in beijing again.

(tag)

Ok.... That's what I feared!!!!...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... :_red_fox 5.

The wait gonna be looooong till wednesday (well I shoud rather say tuesday).

we'll have to be patient my friends.... onion13

I hope they will post plenty of stuff between each episode!!!

And yes, Johnny's really a natural. I'm thinking since they're living together they must have rehearsed a lot at home too.

Makes me wonder if they also rehearsed bed scenes often.... onionn6:8onion73:

But anyway, yeah, challenging himself that's definitely him!!! After all he's a sportsman and has a really strong competitive spirit!!!! (you just need to watch his jujitsu trainings and tournaments and you'll know what I mean!)

Thank you for the preview!

Yeah, he's so talented. He really can act, sing and play guitar! Awesome!

I'm sorry to bring this upon you.

Let look at positive side, okay?

It means we can enjoy this for a long time- take all the time to enjoy them. And also more time in between for subbing team... Thanks

onion4

(feeling all blue tonight)

The two main actors makes these 3 episodes so easy to watch time and time again cheetah10 :Sleepy: . Gu Hai's handsome face + Bai Luo Yin is too adorable oohhhh my heart :leaf15::leaf15: Their acting ability is surprisingly goooood :Wink::Wink: Wednesday please come faster!

How did Bai LuoYin sew that fast? I

I was rewatching this episode. At the end where he struggled he asked Luoyin how he did it. He said ''how many you did (pullups) , i did.''

foxy4

So thats why he sewed so fast! And he was counting! Guhai was quite fast... lolll so... he must have a realllllly long thread to start with.

really in Beijing? It could be the time difference. Time zone, i mean.

They are just an adorable couple, i agree! And the fact that they are very similar to their personalities... which make the backstage videos truer... we see nothing but actors being themselves! It is comforting thought!

I heard that EP.4 will be on 7.00PM

Yep, seems like it'll air at 7pm next wednesday.

Here's a new pic of Johnny. Love it!:

12494975_566179023546853_6735596716856007625_n.jpg?oh=2f7464984b8098b49fa275fd5ccfd732&oe=574822CC

What did the note say that the man had in his hand in episode 3? Did the note give Bai LuoYin away or did he give himself away when he was the only one who knew how to open the door?

What did the note say that the man had in his hand in episode 3? Did the note give Bai LuoYin away or did he give himself away when he was the only one who knew how to open the door?

Yes, the note said who did it. Guhai called the principle(?) to check on classroom where a teacher 'fainted' (lied)

LuoYin didn't give himself away (he just said I'll do it, and kinda blocked the view when he opened the door) but since the man read the note, he knew it was LuoYin.

Sloan (mention is not working again!)

Don't know anymore if you saw this one.

I'm posting it here for those who may be interested.

Seriously, this martial art is such a mess xD. But it's definitely very efficient in a real-life combat situation!

By the way I found other airport videos on miopai. These videos are just too funny. These fans could even fall flat on their face or bang against a wall they wouldn't even notice.

And here are some pics posted today on the chinese facebook page (for those who wouldn't have seen them yet)

12662597_566393456858743_8935606384607102092_n.jpg  ?oh=b4103a6428255df56f6ae48af3759c63&oe=5723EDD3

12647193_566393383525417_1827746501811024521_n.jpg  ?oh=62623d1960499e49d28e3665db240b04&oe=572E777B

12615770_566393500192072_8408895329772098964_o.jpg

61511_566409340190488_602882147472040113_n.jpg?oh=  4e18c21e8ef4e34d64b43b53efec75f4&oe=573D8A33

So I've watched all three episodes. I've never watched a BL drama before this was a first on top of that without subs and I was the whole time basically like this v

maxresdefault_zps1jaefc2f.jpg

Was interesting though need to re-watch it with subs ^^ The underwear issue got me curious!

Oh and thank you guys for the links and updates :D

So I've watched all three episodes. I've never watched a BL drama before this was a first on top of that without subs and I was the whole time basically like this v

maxresdefault_zps1jaefc2f.jpg

Was interesting though need to re-watch it with subs ^^ The underwear issue got me curious!

Hahaha! :_red_fox 4

Does this mean you enjoyed it or was more like "what the fuck am I watching?" :leaf5:

Well, the story hasn't even started yet, not much happened for now. It'll definitely get more interesting later!

Nah i couldn't enjoy it without subs. That spoiled rich guy needs a fine ass kicking and i was waiting for this tbh and damn what's wrong with the other one!!! What a patient guy. XD Need to check if everyone on this thread has a *cough* nice sig like you and Sloan :D

lollllll

Well...I wouldn't worry too much about it.... He'll definitily get more than just an ass kicking later.... onion3 :cuteonion26:.

And yeah, I agree. Bai Luo Yin is either very patient or very masochistic...I'm leaning towards the latter...

I know! We love our sigs!! :cuteonion41:

Actually I still can't stop staring at them even now xD

He'll definitily get more than just an ass kicking later.... onion3 :cuteonion26:
Wait does this mean he will be... (beep) are they... (beep) holy... (beep) Huh that's surprising he doesn't look like that at all how cute :D Well well *evil grin* either way i'm looking forward to it XD XP