[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeah alot of things arent considered feminine in Korea or neighbouring countries so ive noticed. But i think its cause its so unfamiliar to people its easy for people to assume.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from my point of view yes he looks very uncomfortable there, but i think it's more towards the newfound popularity he received and the new acting gig. We can ignore the popularity part because i mean him and zhou zhou deserved it. Lets talk about the new acting gig, different to zhou zhou the issue with Johnny is that he was really good in Addicted was he not. From how i look at things he's very good there because he doesn't need to act Gu Hai is Johnny and vice versa, so when he received this new acting gig (good for him btw) i think there's an additional pressure to actually "Act" and "acting" can be mentally draining. I guess that's why he doesn't look as fresh as he was when he was still filming addicted and promoting addicted.

Something interesting to note is that Gu Hai is Johnny and vice versa like i said, but you can clearly tell both of them enjoyed working together. Their chemistry is undeniably really good, like legit good it's been a while since i've seen a very compatible on screen couple.

I was thinking the same thing!!! He is not used to being this popular. For some people, there is a sudden grave responsibility to behave and look certain ways. Like he cannot make a single mistake or it'll mess everything up. Honestly, I don't think he was expecting this and I don't think he wanted it. The pressure and all that is putting him in a cage.

On his IG, 'freedom' seemed to be his huge thing and all. And this isn't freedom.

Harpooned at whale... baited in a net.... no escape! And he'll be treated like a gold mine. Using his fame and all that. That's part of entertainment industry. Then being famous IS a JOB. But we all know that when Johnny comes home, he is just Johnny. And when he's with friends, and Zhouzhou, he is just Johnny.

Honestly, if you looked at all the pictures on 'domestic violence' and especially since shanghai fanmeeting, Johnny's whole demeanor has changed. Something is off. But it looked like only a few of us noticed this. He looks like he's about to have a breakdown! His face expressions, his 'spacing out', body language... and weight loss....... and my paper sister from China didn't even notice huge difference in his build between BTS rehearsal video and most recent appearance. Huge difference. His chest shrank and I saw some ribs. His face is thinner. He definitely lost a lot of weight. So it could be due to stress, though.

At first, I thought he was narcissistic. But then there is a very fine line between being narcissistic and a person who is self-conscious. Like in the EasyIdol interview, he often says the word 'handsome' but it isn't his narcissistic side. It was something else. He kept reassuring himself that he is handsome. I also think confident people don't feel the need to plaster 'selfies' all over the places. And of all black & white photos, he had to choose the most depressing one for IG. And the fact that he prefers to have some 'alone' time, more solitary confinement to refresh his mind or refuel. And I remember he said he is used to people approaching him. That tells me he is more introverted and doesn't feed off the attention he is currently getting. Zhouzhou is seasoned veteran, it seems, since he and Chen are visual arts students, and don't mind at all. They were prepared for it.

Now Addicted has ended, maybe Johnny wasn't sure what to do so he felt lost. I am not implying anything like depression or suicide but I am saying that this is more common than you think! Like look at us, man!!! We're all suffering withdrawal here. When your passion for something gets too strong.... you're gonna have some meltdowns. Sometimes when someone has so much fun doing something, that enjoyment suddenly disappeared and you had to stop. Then what? I agree with you on the aspect that Johnny really enjoyed doing Addicted and missed it already. I think now that the crew is his family or home since it's his first huge success. But I don't think his passion (in acting) is very strong. (I think modeling is more his thing) I might be over analyzing things again......... I just hope that Johnny's future is very bright and fulfilling to his liking!!!

I have the same feeling as I stalk johnny on his IG :_red_fox 2... i feel he's kinda lonely and, sometimes, sad... The fact he says that he usually likes to walk on the streets for no reason, and to keep drinking beer alone... its like he has no one, I dunno if you guys think the same.. :9onion70: Its like something happened in the past... I wanted to know more about his life, how its his family relationship... is it positive or negative?

And when he saw himself on Addicted webseries, its like he found a place and a good friend (zhou) :cuteonion45:... he must kinda feel scared by now for sure onion9... and I noticed how much did his bodie and face change after the end of season 1... that means something.. We cant forget that he's very young..

I wish we could have more information about him. Can anyone update us about the next works for Johnny and Zhou? :cuteonion8: :Red_fox::_red_fox 6

I have the same feeling as I stalk johnny on his IG :_red_fox 2... i feel he's kinda lonely and, sometimes, sad... The fact he says that he usually likes to walk on the streets for no reason, and to keep drinking beer alone... its like he has no one, I dunno if you guys think the same.. :9onion70: Its like something happened in the past... I wanted to know more about his life, how its his family relationship... is it positive or negative?

And when he saw himself on Addicted webseries, its like he found a place and a good friend (zhou) :cuteonion45:... he must kinda feel scared by now for sure onion9... and I noticed how much did his bodie and face change after the end of season 1... that means something.. We cant forget that he's very young..

I wish we could have more information about him. Can anyone update us about the next works for Johnny and Zhou? :cuteonion8: :Red_fox::_red_fox 6

I have a feeling that he has a bad relationship with his family. I just watched the NetEase interview and he said he was away from home for many years. When asked if his family watch the series, Johnny said he THINKS his family watch the series and his family doesn't have any opinion on his acting. From what I decipher from his interview, it means that he doesn't even keep contacts with his family to know what's their opinion on his FIRST acting gig. Isn't that weird? But I could be wrong though, it's all just what I get from his interview.

Truth be told, I also worry about his mental health. This sudden fame must be overwhelming for him since he has to trade his freedom to be famous. There's no other way around it. He will be caged and his every move will be watched and photographed just like in the zoo.

That is entertainment industry.

I'm happy that he got to know Zhou Zhou though and I don't mean this in a romantic way. Just to have a friend whom he can confide in. To have someone in the same position as he is right now that he's comfortable with.

They could support each other mentally. Imagine if he were alone in this sudden fame, it would be much more stressful for him.

Good friends are hard to come by and I sincerely hope Johnny and Zhou Zhou could continue their friendship even after Addicted is done.

Hi everyone,

I've been with you guys for a long while now, it feels already like my living room here ;-)

Just a little thought from me. It's really lovely how much everyone seems to care about the two main actors, and it's also natural to think about how their lifes are like and so on. But aren't you maybe overthinking a little? All that stuff about depression, family problems, etc.. It might be nothing at all, this is our speculations only, and I really hope that he is perfectly fine. How can we know that? I don't mean to be rude or critizise, I just want to say "Don't worry too much!" It's great for us fans to hear and see a lot about them through the media, but after all, they are still people we don't know. (doesn't mean we can dream about it, thoughcheetah16)

and one more thing: I will keep on reading all your posts, I love the addicted vibe around here :leaf15: thanks everyone!

Just found some of the Addicted's reaction videos, it's quite funny. onion0

cheetah8

I was thinking the same thing!!! He is not used to being this popular. For some people, there is a sudden grave responsibility to behave and look certain ways. Like he cannot make a single mistake or it'll mess everything up. Honestly, I don't think he was expecting this and I don't think he wanted it. The pressure and all that is putting him in a cage.

On his IG, 'freedom' seemed to be his huge thing and all. And this isn't freedom.

Harpooned at whale... baited in a net.... no escape! And he'll be treated like a gold mine. Using his fame and all that. That's part of entertainment industry. Then being famous IS a JOB.

You read my mind Sis. Exactly what I was about to say. He's really tied up now and for someone who makes it a priority to be free I'm sure it's probably really depressing. Especially since all that came all of a sudden and he probably wasn't prepared for it. So unless he is totally passionate about what he's doing (and I'm sure that's not the case because acting is still very new to him) he must be feeling overwhelmed both physically and mentally. And the pressure to do well can also be pretty destructive at that.

But still, since he's also a sportsman he may find this experience interesting because it's also pretty challenging. Good sportsmen have this ability to perform under high pressure. So maybe we're just worried for nothing. Only time will tell. I just hope he's enjoying what he's doing now.

At first, I thought he was narcissistic. But then there is a very fine line between being narcissistic and a person who is self-conscious. Like in the EasyIdol interview, he often says the word 'handsome' but it isn't his narcissistic side. It was something else. He kept reassuring himself that he is handsome. I also think confident people don't feel the need to plaster 'selfies' all over the places. And of all black & white photos, he had to choose the most depressing one for IG. And the fact that he prefers to have some 'alone' time, more solitary confinement to refresh his mind or refuel. And I remember he said he is used to people approaching him. That tells me he is more introverted and doesn't feed off the attention he is currently getting.

I do think he's self-confident to some extent. And I'm sure he's well aware of his good looks and his abilities. But I think him being narcissistic and all is just a facade. Seems to me like he's just putting up some show when he emphasizes his self-confidence. That may be because he's actually very reserved in reality and doesn't want to show it or just because he's playing a role to protect his private life.

I have a feeling that he has a bad relationship with his family. I just watched the NetEase interview and he said he was away from home for many years. When asked if his family watch the series, Johnny said he THINKS his family watch the series and his family doesn't have any opinion on his acting. From what I decipher from his interview, it means that he doesn't even keep contacts with his family to know what's their opinion on his FIRST acting gig. Isn't that weird? But I could be wrong though, it's all just what I get from his interview.

I had the exact same feeling. And when he said his family didn't have an opinion on the show and the host asked him whether that means they're fine as long as he's living well, it seems like he wasn't comfortable with this question and just agreed quickly so that he could end this talk. And when you think about it, he's still very young but in his personal interview he said he had a lot of different jobs before. Seems like he may have worked his butt off to provide for himself.

Here are some fancams pic and videos of Johnny filming his new drama:

6d3c4072jw1f1g6r8l0j2j22c0340qv5.jpg

6d3c4072jw1f1g6sfpnsgj22c0340qv5.jpg

6d3c4072jw1f1g6te0pyqj22c0340npd.jpg

6d3c4072jw1f1g6u5o6sij22c0340hdt.jpg

6d3c4072jw1f1g6valwg6j22c0340hdt.jpg

6d3c4072jw1f1g6z67rnvj22c0340hdt.jpg

6d3c4072jw1f1g6y0fe2nj22c0340x6p.jpg

bfb823acjw1f1ge1iaonkj20qo0zk79v.jpg

006hzhwmjw1f1giisns6xj30ku11241v.jpg

ae0f1321gw1f1g8uebr5jj20ku0rsq6i.jpg

ae0f1321gw1f1g8ukznajj20ku0rsjv9.jpg

Anyway, if we ever get to see a second season of Addicted, I'm really looking forward to Johnny's acting there. With this new drama he's filming now, he's probably improving his acting skills.

OK... i am loosing patience now.... I read somewhere that season 2 might release in May !! I am so anxious that I might not sleep between now and May !!

Can someone who has read the novel tell me the synopsis of the entire story? Right till the end.. You may put it under a spoiler ofcourse ... I really cant take it anymore. Want to know what happens next in their life and how does their love story ends :)

Someone quote me if I am wrong here however I am sorry to disappoint you there sharma, it is my understanding if they do a season 2 its not due to actually start filming until May, not released in May.

But if you want to know how it ends or parts of the storyline some can probably tell you in here or you can go back over the spoilers which would be well back by now but there is some storylines on what happens released in there.

Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you, lovely things translated the entire netease interview! Yayyy~~

Chen Wen and Feng Song are just so cute and funny!!! And they really seem very close to each other!! Looking forward to watching You Qi and Yang Meng's relationship development in season 2!

And another thing..... Zhouzhou knows how to feed fan's imagination.... :_red_fox 4

Seriously!! This guy's behaviour and answers are sooooo ambiguous sometimes that it really makes people wonder if there's nothing more between them!

Even the host told that Johnny and Zhou look like a couple passionately in love with each other whereas Chen Wen and Feng Song's interaction were more like puppy love that just blossomed xD.

Ok, I feel like I'm spamming today ...... xDD

Whatever!!!

Someone posted the translation of Johnny's personal interview.

Here's what he says:

"hey guys i'm huang Jing Yu

(when you not working, what you usually do)

if i not work, usually i just take a sleep... daze (i hope i translate it right) when i wake up, watching movie, read book..

sometimes,, go to cinema alone, grab some food,

at night i usually do wrestling exercise,, and ilike to sit alone in the road side for drinking beer... sometime alone and sometime with some friend,, just stang on the road side or find a good spot just to drink beer

(so, after be a cast on this series, you cant do it any more)

ahhhh,,, i am not at the situation that i cant do it anymore... but if i cant do it anymore, i will feel boring, annoyed, like i lost my freedom...

(i heard that you dislike your under part of your body, from waist to feet)

its not like that, i just more like my upper body, but also my small legs, my bicep, my face ect....

(can u tell us about your wrestling training)

its not a hard sport,,,, its a gentle sport... we find the best position, a lil soft smash, locked,,, and each have the own point,, so when the battle, we just need to do the best smash or locked to collect the point and compare it with our rival point to find a winner,,, so its not a hardcore sport at all,,,

(before actind, what kind of job you ever did)

waiter, on the restaurant,,, on the ktv,,, i ever did such a job,,,, i also ever sell sport shoes,, and also be a labor in my friend warehouse

( do u ever see wei zhou as a girl)

me and wei zhou,,,,, i never see him as a girl.... when shoot the scene, because of deadline, the crew always push us to move quickly from scene to scene ,,,, so i never think about that,,,, i just focus to do the scene shoot as well as i can

(do u have any unforgetable experience to share with your fans that u keep it as secret so far)

ah,,, when i celebrated my 18th birthday,,,, i invitevalot of friend to celebrate it with me,,,,, but at the end i just realise i make a mistake,,,, its not my 18th birthdat but my 17th birthday...

and i have a bad memory... if i have a important thing, i will keep remind my self to renember,,, but i will always forget it... i cant help my self,,, more i want to remember then i will more easily forget it

(any other secret)

i like to walk alone without destination,,,,,, usually after work when i feel dont like to go home.... i will just walk and walk to a random direction,,,,,, i very like the feeling,,,, looking at the strangers, the sky,,, the whole world that always changing, the car on the road ect....

i cant say its 100% what he said in this video,,,,

but it's what i can get with my poor mandarin ability"