[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That video where Johnny is taking a picture of Zhouzhou. Oh they both should have each other's picture as their backgrounds!!! NO EXCUSES!!!

:Red_fox12::Red_fox12::Red_fox12:

And the second one:

This one is somehow...disturbing. I mean, seeing how people can be stalkish is scary...

But hey! Let's be honest! I won't be complaining because for now there's nothing but these videos to calm down my hunger! So, even if they were to follow and film them in the toilet I'd still cheer for these fans!!!

LOOOL, That girl in green coat was so glued on Johnny!!!! And she did not even look her way for one bit at all..... Was disappointed she didn't hit a pillar or pole or something. LOL! JK! I'm so mean!!!

We'd probably try to follow them too! Not just Johnny........... Geez, where's the love for my Zhouzhou?? These sexy lips!!! So...that's WHY Johnny has a hard time RESISTING him!!

JOHNNY, my good man.... keep attackin' him!!!

:Red_fox12:

I want STRONG X!!! Hard.Muscles.Grinding! ufffffufuf

Oh!

:8onion5:

I. Am. Dead.

WE NEED REHAB! This is too powerful drug...o paper sisters.

THAT RAPE FACE!!!!

:cuteonion43:

rpfc.jpg

rpfc.jpg

FANS, DO NOT LOOK!!!

"SEE THIS? HE IS MINE!!! AND MINE ALONE!!!"

-Guhai!!!

guess where this quotation is from. huuuuuu!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there, I'm a new fan of this series. This new series sounds very promising and the actors is very handsome :). I hope they will announce the airing date soon

That video where Johnny is taking a picture of Zhouzhou. Oh they both should have each other's picture as their backgrounds!!! NO EXCUSES!!!

:Red_fox12::Red_fox12::Red_fox12:

LOOOL, That girl in green coat was so glued on Johnny!!!! And she did not even look her way for one bit at all..... Was disappointed she didn't hit a pillar or pole or something. LOL! JK! I'm so mean!!!

We'd probably try to follow them too! Not just Johnny........... Geez, where's the love for my Zhouzhou?? These sexy lips!!! So...that's WHY Johnny has a hard time RESISTING him!!

JOHNNY, my good man.... keep attackin' him!!!

:Red_fox12:

Oh!

I. Am. Dead.

THAT RAPE FACE!!!!

FANS, DO NOT LOOK!!!

-Guhai!!!

kyaaaaaaaaaaaa:_red_fox 4:_red_fox 4 that look on johnny face xD i can't take this any longer ..someone help me xD

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! zhouzhouzhouzhouzhouzhou!!!!!!! Whale attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Release inventory, put inventory, put inventory, put inventory, put inventory, put inventory, put inventory, put inventory, put inventory, put inventory, put inventory, put inventory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

IM SO MAD!!! LIVE BROADCAST WAS ABSOLUTELY A FAILURE!!!

:1onion49:

So many people had problems viewing it, including people living in China. The server crashed. It is Miaopai's fault, not you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%2525E5%2525BE%2525AE%2525E5%25258D%25259A%2525E6%2525A1%25258C%2525E9%25259D%2525A2%2525E6%252588%2525AA%2525E5%25259B%2525BE_20160125202058.jpg

"because of your passion, the server of miaopai is collapsed.so the live broadcast have to stop. thank you guys' supporting for heroin. we will choose another day to have the live broadcast"

i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! miaopai, you crash. i enter. no inventory! INSTANT END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We only saw them for like 5 seconds. Zhouzhou was dancing!

Fan meeting on Feb 20 in SHanghai all they said!!!!!!!

:7yoyo::7yoyo::7yoyo:

DRAMA AIR NOT DECLARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6cf0fa59jw1f0c0a4cd3hj20qo0zkjug.jpg

6cf0fa59jw1f0c0a5dl1mj20qo0zkad6.jpg

even pictures don't do justice. they looked so happy for a few seconds.

Maoipai is terrible idea. They shouldve expected the overwhelming fans count!!!

Within first 2 minutes, 30,000 likes were going up. !!!!!!!!!!

During broadcast

Zhou:hello everybody~im Xu Weizhou

staff:what are you doing now?

Zhou:im dancing

staff:why you are dancing?

Zhou:we are preparing for the coming fanmeeting in shanghai in Feb 20. i acted Bai Luoyin in this drama.

Johnny:you.. you are... where are you...hello, everyone, my name is Huang Jingyu, the huang is in the traffic light (his huang in chinese means yellow, so he referred the yellow light in traffic light). i acted xxxxxx(MIAOPAI CRASHES)

Hello there, I'm a new fan of this series. This new series sounds very promising and the actors is very handsome :). I hope they will announce the airing date soon

Hello

. So happy to welcome you here!! leaf3

It does look very promising and it's why so many people are looking forward to it. It could become greatly successful in future! Hope to witness that! ^^. And I really hope the series will be airing very very soon too...-_-

IM SO MAD!!! LIVE BROADCAST WAS ABSOLUTELY A FAILURE!!!

:1onion49:

So many people had problems viewing it, including people living in China. The server crashed. It is Miaopai's fault, not you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"because of your passion, the server of miaopai is collapsed.so the live broadcast have to stop. thank you guys' supporting for heroin. we will choose another day to have the live broadcast"

We only saw them for like 5 seconds. Zhouzhou was dancing!

Fan meeting on Feb 20 in SHanghai all they said!!!!!!!

:7yoyo::7yoyo::7yoyo:

DRAMA AIR NOT DECLARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even pictures don't do justice. they looked so happy for a few seconds.

Maoipai is terrible idea. They shouldve expected the overwhelming fans count!!!

Within first 2 minutes, 30,000 likes were going up. !!!!!!!!!!

I think they really don't realise HOW MUCH fans are waiting for them... And the fact that they still didn't know coud've been funny if not for that kind of big mistakes....

It's was A COMPLETE FAILURE!!!!! WE JUST FUCKING SAW THEM FOR LIKE 5 SEC AND AFTER THAT IT FROZE ALL THE TIME AND ENDED UP CRASHING!!! I WAS SOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!

Seriously!!! Who didn't see that coming?? To begin with it was such a bad idea to do it on miaopai!!!!!

I THINK ITS GETTING ME REAL MAD NOW!!!! Until now I was rather depressed than something else but now it's really getting me mad!!!! >_

I'm trying to think about something else because I just want to break everything now!!!

They were soooooo cute being happy, dancing, smiling and all....

*being depressed again*

I don't even know if I have to be depressed or just angry anymore!!!!! :Red_fox5::_red_fox 5:Red_fox5::_red_fox 5:Red_fox5::_red_fox 5

Here's another airport video:

I think they really don't realise HOW MUCH fans are waiting for them... And the fact that they still didn't know coud've been funny if not for that kind of big mistakes....

It's was A COMPLETE FAILURE!!!!! WE JUST FUCKING SAW THEM FOR LIKE 5 SEC AND AFTER THAT IT FROZE ALL THE TIME AND ENDED UP CRASHING!!! I WAS SOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!

Seriously!!! Who didn't see that coming?? To begin with it was such a bad idea to do it on miaopai!!!!!

I THINK ITS GETTING ME REAL MAD NOW!!!! Until now I was rather depressed than something else but now it's really getting me mad!!!! >_

I'm trying to think about something else because I just want to break everything now!!!

They were soooooo cute being happy, dancing, smiling and all....

*being depressed again*

I don't even know if I have to be depressed or just angry anymore!!!!! :Red_fox5::_red_fox 5:Red_fox5::_red_fox 5:Red_fox5::_red_fox 5

T.T we need to wait again.. i don't think i can wait without being mad and sad .. uwaaahhhhhhh

Oh!

I. Am. Dead.

There's a reason why we like our guys being manly after all!!

WE WANT SOME HOT HARD ECCHI STUFF!!!!!!

Guys! Don't make us disappointed on that!!!!! I tell you, this serie has to be SO HOT AND STEAMY we'll all be going insane!!!!! You need at least as much for you to be redeemed after all that torture you've inflicted upon us making us wait for soooooooo long for it to start!!!!! >_

THAT RAPE FACE!!!!

FANS, DO NOT LOOK!!!

-Guhai!!!

And you didn't even mention what he was doing at the same time he was saying this........onionn6

OK!! Now I'm getting hot!!! *fans myself*

Thanks to Sloan's friend we have one more translated video!!! Sooooo nice of her!! *biiig hugs*

T.T we need to wait again.. i don't think i can wait without being mad and sad .. uwaaahhhhhhh

I know..... -_-

I think we've all have been patient enough!! Now should be the time for us to get some reward!!! :Red_fox10:

Lol..somehow I completly missed the fact that the live broadcast was supposed to be today because of all those jummy :5yoyo12:pictures and video clips... yoyo4

I have to say it is really too bad that it was cancelled, because all of you wanted to watch it today...foxy2

But I see it as a positive sign...because they were shown just how many people want to watch this like crazy :Red_fox12:...so I really hope that there will be even more awesome (and here I am judging this drama again without having watched a single minute of Addicted :Wink:) dramas with BL content in the future...and please please....with happy endings...I have enough of bad and sad ones..

And I really want to thank you all of you for funny posts, especially ydk.mi69 and Sloan :cuteonion49: I needed these after the day I had today.

I have to say it is really too bad that it was cancelled, because all of you wanted to watch it today...foxy2

But I see it as a positive sign...because they were shown just how many people want to watch this like crazy :Red_fox12:...so I really hope that there will be even more awesome (and here I am judging this drama again without having watched a single minute of Addicted :Wink:) dramas with BL content in the future...and please please....with happy endings...I have enough of bad and sad ones..

I wish I could be as optimistic as you! onionn3. I'm well aware that's a good news that there's so many people looking forward to it and I'm even the first happy for them. But! I think if we have to wait one month to get something like that every single time I won't be able to take it anymore!!! :cuteonion52:.

I think I should lower my expectations from now on so that I won't be disappointed too much if something goes wrong like that again. Yep gonna do that!...... *isn't believing in what she's saying for even a second...* :_red_fox 11

And I really want to thank you all of you for funny posts, especially ydk.mi69 and Sloan :cuteonion49: I needed these after the day I had today.

All the pleasure is mine!

I'm seriously happy reading this!:_red_fox 8 foxy1

I'm glad If I could help you cheer up! ^^.

And it's all thanx to

who is so funny and helps me to stay cheerful!!!:_red_fox 15foxy2 (love you sis!)

OH MY GOD GUYS!!! THEY HEARD ME!!! WE DO HAVE A REWARD!!! (A little one but still a good one!! And nope, still no date!)

HIiOjQ5MywicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoidjNfNDI 2X2NyZl8yM19tYWluXzMuMF9zZCJ9&rl=493&vabr=274&oh=f888f7d4776c46ffa25997d7f2dba145&oe=56A6DB03

I'm assuming it's Weizhou's filming at the beginning because I think I recognize his voice! So they're still living together?!!......onion3onion3onion3 *imagination going wiiiiild*

I dare anyone to tell me those two ONLY sleep together!!!!! It's been for months!!! And they spend their day filming kissing and such!!! COME ON!!! onion11onion11:8onion5:::8onion5:

ONE PHOTO!:

12552879_563738190457603_8826245494128981833_n.jpg  ?oh=0cb1c52634f0c28fe05ac4374f69a677&oe=572A7874

AND ANOTHER ONE:!!!

*dying with this one!*

12552902_563802507117838_5705378474552208437_n.jpg  ?oh=3a7020aa319758aec12fdcf903c36d21&oe=5733B16E

@

But I see it as a positive sign...because they were shown just how many people want to watch this like crazy.

Amen, paper sister! THis should be a positive sign for them! I hope it tells them that from now on, they're gotta get loads of love coming from us and more!!! Hope they'll handle it better next time.

:cuteonion26:

@

There's a reason why we like our guys being manly after all!!

WE WANT SOME HOT HARD ECCHI STUFF!!!!!!

Guys! Don't make us disappointed on that!!!!! I tell you, this serie has to be SO HOT AND STEAMY we'll all be going insane!!!!! You need at least as much for you to be redeemed after all that torture you've inflicted upon us making us wait for soooooooo long for it to start!!!!! >_

PREACH, SIS!!!

asdsifaoergerkjgaerl! ok, ok, I need to calm down!!

I just got down from a turmoil of emotions! So baffled and so taken back that I couldn't think of what to post next!

We need to sub that video!!! Zhouzhou trying wake up that sleeping log!

There's ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT in my mind, they continue to sleep in the same bed....

*fap, fap, fap*

onionn6

fuufufu (inside joke!)

Here's a video that was already subbed but I added in some more info. First person who subbed this was meatbun @ youtube so credits to her originality!!

I plan to sub most of the behind-the-scenes, making of, highlights, etc. etc. (Whatever you'd like to call them) with help from my friends. Many thanks to them!!! So I hope that'll make up the wait!!!

So more coming!!! OKAY!!???

(Because I feel it's so important and it makes all the difference

if we just understand what they're saying- the important bits!!! To get insights of what our boys are like, both personalities and immersed characters of this series!!!!!)

Here's 1....

Please enjoy~~

:9onion70:

We need to sub that video!!! Zhouzhou trying wake up that sleeping log!

There's ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT in my mind, they continue to sleep in the same bed....

*fap, fap, fap*

onionn6

fuufufu (inside joke!)

foxy4foxy4foxy4

I plan to sub most of the behind-the-scenes, making of, highlights, etc. etc. (Whatever you'd like to call them) with help from my friends. Many thanks to them!!! So I hope that'll make up the wait!!!

You know what, I'm thinking of raising an altar for you and your friends and going there every morning to make offerings ... *bowing deeply in respect for the gods of all perverted minds*

AMEN!

(Because I feel it's so important and makes all the difference

if we just understand what they're saying- the important bits!!! To get insights of what our boys are like, both personalities and immersed characters of this series!!!!!)

IT DOES MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE! I mean, how many people were thinking that Weizhou were totally indifferent or cold to Johnny?! Well, it couldn't be farthest from the truth! You just have to know what they're saying in some videos to realize it very quickly!

Here's 1....

Please enjoy~~

HAHAHAHAHAHA foxy4foxy4foxy4foxy4 This face at the end!! JUST.PRICELESS!!!!!

Hey!! You guys!!!

How about we vote!!??

(No sign up required!!)

First Question!!!

Based on what you guys think.....

Question #1

Hey!! You guys!!!

How about we vote!!??

(No sign up required!!)

First Question!!!

Question #1

Well, I don't even need to tell what I choose, right?.... :Red_fox6:

Hey!! You guys!!!

How about we vote!!??

(No sign up required!!)

First Question!!!

Question #1

What?! There's only 10 votes?! >_

Come on people! It's fun! And you just have to click once!

HEY,YOU THERE STALKING THIS THREAD! YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YOU!!! :4yoyo22:

CLICK ON THIS LINK AND VOTE!

By the way, I got bored and was browsing the internet and found this:

WTF IS THAT?! LOL onion0

*doing the same choregraphy* :Red_fox11:

And here's a link to watch the failed broadcast from yesterday:

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

OMG :5yoyo32:...haha....what is up with those animal costumes foxy4 first the picture where he is wearing this green dragon/dinosaur thingy....lol...and now someone put their 2 faces on dancing giraffes...onion0

(Because I feel it's so important and it makes all the difference

Here's 1....

Please enjoy~~

Thank you so much for the subbed video...it really helps to understand what they are saying....I am really falling in love more and more with those actors...foxy2....it helps me tide over this looong time of waiting until the drama airs...but then...hehe....my inner fangirl just screams "More--I want more":Red_fox12:

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND A NEW VIDEO of johnny and weizhou talking and probably making some important announcement!!!!

SOMEONE !!! TRANSLATION PLEAAAASE!!!!

Soooo, since I haven't posted anything for a long while (lol!) here's some other photos and videos.

Enjoy!

006mvVUdjw1f0d80elnopj30v90kutaz.jpg

006mvVUdjw1f0d80fmp7gj313w0qoae6.jpg

006gBXJEgw1f0dddifk0dj30tm18galt.jpg

a64b8793gw1f0ayekzww4j20qo0zkjwe.jpg

a64b8793gw1f0ayelbzimj20k00qo0ut.jpg

006iwA3Jgw1f0d0irm8avj30m80eu0ur.jpg

006i2VXngw1f0bv1r19szj31kw11s7cs.jpg

006i2VXngw1f0bevcx8inj30g40c4wgh.jpg

005Rq2Nvjw1f0d4973aelj30hs0vktmh.jpg

00612SKmgw1ezud98hktnj30jl11cqqt.jpg

00612SKmgw1ezud9acxrqj30l011c7uu.jpg

005Rq2Nvjw1f0d49e5t3sj311c0l01kx.jpg

00612SKmgw1ezud9frastj311c0l01kx.jpg

00612SKmgw1ezu4y908bbj31f83k07wh.jpg

00612SKmgw1ezu4ydgnzwj31kq3k0b29.jpg

00612SKmgw1ezu4yfte11j31jp31g1kx.jpg

a64b8793gw1ezurgscp3dj20dw0kvwgz.jpg

a64b8793gw1ezurgsnddjj20qo0zkn2p.jpg

6b202cedgw1f0dg68k342j20ku0rsn33.jpg

Edit:

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND A NEW VIDEO of johnny and weizhou talking and probably making some important announcement!!!!

SOMEONE !!! TRANSLATION PLEAAAASE!!!!

OMGMGMGMGMG I screamed in the car when I saw this... but then cried cuz it was too slow to play on my phone! But I have good feelings about this!!! Addicted FB intends to translate this.. but I don't know for sure until a few hours. But few facts FIRST!!!

THE DRAMA WILL BE BROADCASTED ON JANUARY 29TH!!!!

THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE VOTERS WHO VOTED BEFORE FEB!!!!

(please inbox me for gifts huuuuuuuuuuu)

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHh *flails arms* I can't wait!

Also There is this thing called Zhouyu and Yuzhou

Zhoyu is zhouzhou bangin' Johnny, the second one is johnny bangin' zhouzhou.

onion13onion13onion13

(that's why they're struggling not to laugh.... I will post what Johnny commented on that later!

There will be more videos in the coming days on the official page of Weibo so look out!!!!

At first, I thought Zhouzhou looks like a younger version of Jackie Chan! Loooooooooooool! I love it he tries so hard NOT to laugh. I love that smirk.... Oh my, Johnny is pretty damn serious. All the way like a boss!!!!

Ohhhhhh *cries* I missed their faces and voices so much!!! Much better than the 'failed' broadcast but!!!! I totally loved it when ZhouZhou danced for us! He was really good dancer!!! And I want to see more of it!!!!!

:cuteonion45:

Ok here's another quickie subbed one:

2!!!

@

006mvVUdjw1f0d80fmp7gj313w0qoae6.jpg

005Rq2Nvjw1f0d49e5t3sj311c0l01kx.jpg

00612SKmgw1ezud9frastj311c0l01kx.jpg

OMGGGGGGG theyre so cute!!!! ~~~Kyaaaa

:cuteonion8: (cuddles Zhouzhou) You're soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! TOo cute!! (i grew to love his chipmunk eyes~~~~) oh... Thank you paper sister, for posting awesome pictures of them!! I needed that!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGDFOSDFGIUJFGKQRGHOLGKHOL

.......................*BRAIN DEAD*

Also There is this thing called Zhouyu and Yuzhou

Zhoyu is zhouzhou bangin' Johnny, the second one is johnny bangin' zhouzhou.

DFHKDFGOLIDGIKFSDFJQZRGQKLJFGJK yoyo7:8yoyo31::Red_fox4::Red_fox11::_red_fox 5onion13

*Can't even think or speak properly right now*

THAT DAY FINALLY HAS COME!!!!!!!!!!!! *crying out of joy*

Ok here's another quickie subbed one:

2!!!

Thank you so much for the translation sis!!! AND FOR ALL THESE GOOD NEWS! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!

I LOVE YOU :cuteonion8::cuteonion45::cuteonion49:foxy3foxy2

THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!! :Jumping around::Excited::Gangnam:

Hi, you guys (I couldn't sleep so... blah!)

But I wanna show you one more video. It is INCOMPLETE. As in, subbing is not finished T____T It hasn't been proofread, edited, or timed yet, BUT I want to show you this anyway because the drama is in only THREE DAYS! (less than 3 now actually) And I feel urgent to show you my Zhouzhou and Johnny!!!

They were both shy at first (in the beginning anyway) but they really take this drama very seriously! Zhouzhou may appear cold at times but really, he is more shy and introverted than Johnny. I think Johnny is very charismatic and maybe bit clumsy at times, but not shy at all. (He was definitely shy in the first video and many fans thought he was TOO SHY to act at all!!! but later LOOK!!!!! Johnny proved them (us too!) wrong!!!)

I really think the relationship between the actors, as well between the characters are being so developed.

And there are certain things that only a few can understand through this video without explanations. For example, there is a couple of special expressions which don't have natural equivalence translations. One of them is 'putting your heart' into something or 'take heart' (but our expression of 'take heart' is completely different) (Its literal meaning is running heart or fleeing heart), so it also mean totally conscious... or aware of the character, as if almost immersed into the character completely that it was difficult to translate exactly what they meant by that expression. It could mean 'shy', 'nervous', 'attentive', 'serious', even 'conscientious'. But in general, both Zhouzhou and Johnny have put their hearts into this drama, despite their dispositions (one's spirits).

So, as far as subbing, there are some parts I did not sub because it's not important or just uttered nonsense. I think the part where they mentioned this 'Guhai' character is interesting!!! Apparently, a few people's opinions differed! Other dialogues are not as important as this, I promise!!! Chai Jidan stated her opinion on it! WATCH AND FIND OUT!!! (STILL INCOMPLETE, NOT PROOFREAD!)

Subs end after 1:35....

[video=youtube;Sf-0-LzwcqU]

Note!!! PLEASE READ!!!: "I'll be damned" is wrong expression; (I've tried various expressions but they were still not happy) but the expression he said literally means 'ghoul in one's heart', or one with heavy guilty conscience. The closest equivalent in English might be "guilty as charged" but Johnny certainly didn't admit to anything in this video. And they didn't exactly indicate anything. He might have some inner conflict, concerning the role of Guhai, who is aggressive and has secret motives. We know Johnny is not at all aggressive.

Sorry for my mistakes!! I might be overthinking on this one..... I just want you to understand them so much!!! I love them! (..... wow Sloan, just shut up! LOL)

P.S. The ending where they wrestled in bed (fufufu!) is the dialogues between characters, which will be in the drama anyway.