[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh yeah I had forgotten about this one!

This video show us well different sides of him. And it's crazy how we can hardly recognize him sometimes... He is indeed so versatile. I think it's what I find most attractive about him.

A "seke" haha didn't know this one xD. This guy is so great that we even must come up with new concepts to refer to him xD.

Aaah it's so annoying how these website are so slow!! But at least it's working...for once...

....The more I imagine Zhouzhou And Johnny together the more I fantasize...

God...someone has to help me! I'm gonna go crazy soon!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

"In an interview they said they moved to live and even sleep together for this drama, in order to get used to each other"

...... Soooo, to get used to each other, they're living together now....ok....and even sleeping together...Huh?!

And did they do something else to get more immerse in their characters???

Now I'm REALLY curious :8onion73:

"In an interview they said they moved to live and even sleep together for this drama, in order to get used to each other"

...... Soooo, to get used to each other, they're living together now....ok....and even sleeping together...Huh?!

And did they do something else to get more immerse in their characters???

Now I'm REALLY curious :8onion73:

I like the way you think,.... LOL *evil hand rubs*

You gotta be honest, it's a GREAT idea so they could do a lot better and be more comfortable in front of cameras. It wouldn't make any sense if they didn't practice. Practice makes puuuuurfect!!! I have zero doubt Johnny tried a couple of moves on him while he's sleeping, lol!!! I can totally picture them now... Weizhou would probably jump off the bed and scream at Johnny! And Johnny has insomnia too.

onionn0

OMG It's like he's posing for a gay magazine. One long ass series of pictures!!!

:cuteonion57:

1453418273926.jpeg

Hahaha some deserve to be captioned. Like one of them "Just an usual day, frolicking"'

"Hmmm.... which flavor should I choose?"

"I just finished taking a piss."

"Ah, let's do some bamboo shoot. ^_~"

"Like what you see, baby...? ┗oO( ̄︶ ̄)Oo┛"

"I'm AXE Body spray-free"

"I just touched a bush for no reason"

"Grrrrrr*growls*bark bark*"

"LOOK A PANDA!!!"

Johnny be like:

bitch-please_o_674961.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOL

You just killed me with your post!!!! foxy4

Love your captions!

These pics!!! I haven't seen them all. Look definitely like pics from a gay magazine!!!:cuteonion26:.

Well, when I see those guys I totally get why this serie has more male fans than usual!

And yes, it IS a really good idea. Even if they haven't known each other for long they're completely at ease with each other now and they really look like old "friends" (well...depends on whose point of view you're seeing it though loll). So their "efforts" have paid off. But still.... I think Weizhou's looking for troubles loll :cuteonion26:

By the way could you tell me what Johnny's saying on the bed in this video? After the bed scene when he's holding back Weizhou who's trying to leave (escape?? xD), around 1.47.

What a way to start the day...:Excited:

...I so agree with you!!! Those pics really look like pics from a gay magazine shoot...:leaf15:...those abs...:_red_fox 2

Thank you so much

for the video....this one had me fangiring ..they are so cute together!!:cuteonion45:

By the way could you tell me what Johnny's saying on the bed in this video? After the bed scene when he's holding back Weizhou who's trying to leave (escape?? xD), around 1.47.

Actually, it was Weizhou trying to get him up but he replied, "I don't wanna get up!"

"For a long time in silence, I say nothing."

"" I don't understand this one, possibly a chinese proverb

"It gets really tiring playing that role as student..."

(someone asked if he's Addicted?)

"That's not it!!"

'mei si yi' means boring but I think he meant like 'I'm not THAT addicted'

Maybe be when they really started (early in this series)

But yes, the beginning is what I was talking about earlier! THat must be their first time meeting! Because they introduced to each other. (sorry for short post, gotta go work today)!!!

Actually, it was Weizhou trying to get him up but he replied, "I don't wanna get up!"

Yeah, I was watching it again earlier and realized that afterwards.

But yes, the beginning is what I was talking about earlier! THat must be their first time meeting! Because they introduced to each other. (sorry for short post, gotta go work today)!!!

I've seen that part but I don't think I ever watched the whole video where they introduced to each other. I can't seem to find it.

Thank you for the translation! ^^

Good luck with work!!

Here a new pic of our main couple!

They're too cute for words :cuteonion41:

10399394_562251703939585_791507670037244043_n.jpg?  oh=c3b9c3dc71f3c98390f04a3bd5c189f9&oe=56FDFDE1

And one more pic of the team (Johnny's missing on this one):

bc050416jw1ey9lriwej5j20qo0zkjzu.jpg

Also, this video filmed during the press conference:

Here a new pic of our main couple!

They're too cute for words :cuteonion41:

10399394_562251703939585_791507670037244043_n.jpg?  oh=c3b9c3dc71f3c98390f04a3bd5c189f9&oe=56FDFDE1

And one more pic of the team (Johnny's missing on this one):

bc050416jw1ey9lriwej5j20qo0zkjzu.jpg

Also, this video filmed during the press conference:

Kyaaa~~~so cute!! I wanna see them cuddling, to keep each other warm.

:cuteonion41:

The trio looks adorable! Waiting at airport??

Haha seen that fanmeet video~~

Oh I got some translations from my friends. But she didn't exactly say which videos

I think this one was when they were sitting at the table and Johnny was touching Zhouzhou's face

1453473758315_1f2f2eb4-4047-4127-9429-2f5670ddcf99_by_filter.jpg

Of course this one you know which one. Yay, I'm pretty close!

1453473773906_2a50ad64-4729-486f-87f5-c29b1848fc1b_by_filter.jpg

And this!!! OH!!! I think she's referring to that video where he had eye cover on Zhouzhou's face, and handcuffs..... I think there's more coming!!

1453473773907_db730dbd-96b1-43f9-906c-d1685190e3dd_by_filter.jpg

And I think they changed font color for LINES. O_o;;

oohhhh...more goodiesyoyo5...@ ydk.mi69 thank you so much for the pics and the video...lol..what was up with the birthday hats onionn6..lol..can I take it..that there is a meaning why one wore a blue hat...rofl..and the other one pink one..haha onion0

Kyaaa~~~so cute!! I wanna see them cuddling, to keep each other warm.

I want to see them cuddling too >_

The trio looks adorable! Waiting at airport??

Seems like it. They're cute on this pic. I'd meet them like that at airport I think they'd take me for some retard or psycho staring at them mouth open with a blank expression :cuteonion26:

Oh I got some translations from my friends. But she didn't exactly say which videos

I think this one was when they were sitting at the table and Johnny was touching Zhouzhou's face

1453473758315_1f2f2eb4-4047-4127-9429-2f5670ddcf99_by_filter.jpg

Of course this one you know which one. Yay, I'm pretty close!

1453473773906_2a50ad64-4729-486f-87f5-c29b1848fc1b_by_filter.jpg

And this!!! OH!!! I think she's referring to that video where he had eye cover on Zhouzhou's face, and handcuffs..... I think there's more coming!!

1453473773907_db730dbd-96b1-43f9-906c-d1685190e3dd_by_filter.jpg

OH DEAR!!! It's official! I'm losing it!!! yoyo4

It's crazy like I can get totally over excited as soon as I read a translation of their dialogues...THIS SERIE!!! OH MY!! I think I will go crazy waiting the subs when it'll be airing but I'm also sure that I will rape the replay button on each episode even if I can't understand a single thing about what they'd be talking about!!! :leaf5:

I totally love their interaction with each other. Johnny's such a tease! Seriously I was thinking exactly the same thing as Weizhou (well, I should say Bai Luo Yin since they're saying their lines there) about Johnny being shameless loll. To think he was actually shy at the beginning... can't even believe it. He's really the outgoing type.

Your translation was good! Well done! :Wink:

It's great that your friend can help you with it too. Hope she'll keep on doing it!

- - - Updated - - -

oohhhh...more goodiesyoyo5...@ ydk.mi69 thank you so much for the pics and the video...lol..what was up with the birthday hats onionn6..lol..can I take i..that there is a meaning why one wore a blue hat...rofl..and the other one pink one..haha onion0

If I remember right it was actually Johnny's birthday too and Weizhou sang for him just before they put the hat.

And I noticed the colors too :leaf5:

Oh! They're in Xiamen right now doing another shooting. A new MV... maybe new pictures too! Maybe a variety show~ who knows..... they could shoot for more pictures for this series.

a friend is so kind to sub this part for us!!! The measurement video!!!

onion0

Come on! Didn't you guys know~to get accurate measurements, you gotta get all these clothes off................

Sooooooooooooooo do it!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaand

"I want to fuck you every time you abuse me" oh my... i cant wait for this part!!

I think she meant 'tease' not abuse. HAHAHA

Oh! They're in Xiamen right now doing another shooting. A new MV... maybe new pictures too! Maybe a variety show~ who knows..... they could shoot for more pictures for this series.

Can't wait to see that!!! :Red_fox11:

a friend is so kind to sub this part for us!!! The measurement video!!!

onion0

Come on! Didn't you guys know~to get accurate measurements, you gotta get all these clothes off................

Sooooooooooooooo do it!!!!

RIGHT! What are they thinking, seriously....just get naked already! It will be even more accurate!

And at the same time Johnny could even show him some "helicopter moves" (private joke :_red_fox 4)

Thanks sooooo much Sloan!!! And remember to thank your friend for me!!!

Here's a little video of our crazy Fensong to get the day off to a good start!:

aaaaaaaaaaaand

"I want to fuck you every time you abuse me" oh my... i cant wait for this part!!

I think she meant 'tease' not abuse. HAHAHA

Uh~Uh~ Our tough Gu hai is getting brutalized by Bai Luo Yin! :cuteonion54:

And he seems to QUITE LIKE IT! yoyo4

I tell you, this serie's gonna be reaaaal gooooood :cool:

OMG!!! I’m pretty sure that's saying the serie will start airing january 25th at 8pm!!!!

Someone HAS TO TRANSLATE THIS ONE!!! LIKE NOW!!! :Red_fox12::Red_fox10::

12523204_562697020561720_5213975717986662420_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=f9944601b2e808cd1089523a59899cb3&oe=5743C688

OMG!!! I’m pretty sure that's saying the serie will start airing january 25th at 8pm!!!!

Someone HAS TO TRANSLATE THIS ONE!!! LIKE NOW!!! :Red_fox12::Red_fox10::

12523204_562697020561720_5213975717986662420_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=f9944601b2e808cd1089523a59899cb3&oe=5743C688

LOL I tried to send you messages around noon today via my mobile but guess it didn't get through.

They're just making an announcement. It says that it'll go on live at miaopai (秒拍) . If you don't have one on the phone, you have to download the app to your mobile by clicking "立即打开" when you view m.miaopai.com and choose your device.

I don't have miaopai and I successfully downloaded this app.. *sighs* But I hooked it up with weibo. So I am not sure if non-weibo users can use it. I think you should be able to since it's phone app.

Gmt +5 live on miaopai. They better tell date!!!

If not i murder everyone →_→

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:1onion49:

I'm baaaak. Yep, still alive. Or maybe not that much actually...*dead tired*

Sorry, yesterday I was actually pretty busy in the day and after that my brother crashed at my place and used my computer the whole evening (and he's still using it even now !! >_

You crushed my poor hopes in one instant !!!! I was already sooo looking forward to it thinking they'd finally air it!:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

THEY BETTER ANNOUNCE THE DATE MONDAY OR I'M GONNA LOSE IT !!!! :Red_fox5:!!!!

By the way I downloaded miaopai and it's working fine. Don't know where I'll watch their video announcement though.

I browsed through miaopai and saw some interesting videos filmed by fans.

There was one where they filmed johnny at airport trying to take a photo of weizhou's face with his phone but weizhou realised it and tried to hide his face with his own phone trying to take a picture of johnny too xD. There was some more at airport where fans filmed weizhou's or fensong.

It's funny how weizhou's getting so embarassed as soon as someone's filming him ! He's so shy compared to the others !

I tried to download thoses videos to post them here but couldn't because I don't have a weibo account. Besides I think I couldn't access all the video content because I don't have an account.

Since you have one I'm wondering if you could find them and share them here ?

Hi all ”9ü77¼9 i've been watching this discussion like everyday.. just to know when this series gonna air.. and i've been waiting like crazy all this month arggghhh •0ƒ1•0ƒ1 im already addicted to this series ..do you feel me guys? •0ƒ1 waiting for months and we still don't know the exact date when this series will be airing..

(waiting and keep waiting) i can't take this anymore •0ƒ1•0ƒ1 uwaaaahhh

and btw thanks”9Ñ3 for sharing all those pictures and videos ..at least theres something i can watch while waiting•0…8•0…8

Hi!!!! I missed you!!! (hugs) Please get your internet back!!! You're missing all the fun here~~~!!! JK! You're still early, paper sister.

I miss you too!!! foxy3

Not having net at home it's a pain... xD At the moment I'm at my friend's house so I took the time to catch up with the thread.

I really love reading your dialogue

and

There are so many awesome videos!!! You girls made my day! *Sends you big hugs*

Hi

!

You're so welcome here ! Happy to see new people coming in and share this addiction with us ! :Dancing:

Yeah, we're all eagerly waiting for the series to start while they're totally playing with us !!! I can't take it anymore either ! GUYS, JUST ANNOUNCE THAT F****** DATE ALREADY !

. Hope you'll get your internet back very soon so that we can spazz over those guys together !

I'm happy to know you like us being silly xD. We're totally enjoying ourselves too.

Hi

Thank you, thank you!!! (hugs) Welcome!!! Don't worry, we'll know for sure soon! Just a couple of days!!! I hope! They have to!!!!

You crushed my poor hopes in one instant !!!! I was already sooo looking forward to it thinking they'd finally air it!:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

THEY BETTER ANNOUNCE THE DATE MONDAY OR I'M GONNA LOSE IT !!!! :Red_fox5:!!!!

I am so sorry!! I was posting here from mobile and had to reply fast!! And it was difficult -____-;;

I didn't mean to crush your hopes BUT!!! All of them will appear! So that's awesome!!!! I'm sure they will tell us the date. It'd be weird if they don't. I can't wait to see their cute faces on the screen!! And to hear their voices -Swoons-

I browsed through miaopai and saw some interesting videos filmed by fans.

There was one where they filmed johnny at airport trying to take a photo of weizhou's face with his phone but weizhou realised it and tried to hide his face with his own phone trying to take a picture of johnny too xD. There was some more at airport where fans filmed weizhou's or fensong.

It's funny how weizhou's getting so embarassed as soon as someone's filming him ! He's so shy compared to the others !

THis must be the one you're talking about!!

GUYS, ISNT HE SO CUTE!!! So Shyyyyyyyyyyyy and his eyes are like puppyyyyyyy

:cuteonion50:

My mistake before, I thought the guys already arrived in Xiamen but this is it. THey just arrived..... And HAHA Look at some of the pictures.

1453649071060_ea0d4115-93ff-4f14-9930-d03103df416d_by_filter.jpg

Hahaha, the expression on Johnny's face. It looks like he's watching his pet like a hawk O_o;;

Of course, I took them from Weibo. They're all over the places. Sorry for lack of credits!!!

006lGMY5jw1f0aunkjuuoj30k00b9wfw.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0aunk6tjvj30k00b9dh4.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0ax1gwmdbj30k00b9q4p.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0ax1ieuv7j31kw0w046t.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0ax1jesj9j31kw0w0tic.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0b15acs3gj30f00bimym.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0b15aml1zj30rt0m5q8k.jpg

:cuteonion52::cuteonion25::8onion5:

WHY ARE THEY SO HANDSOME!!!???? They're becoming more and more handsome! How is this possible..................

GAAAAAAAAHHHH my heart!!! I can't handle it anymore!!!!!!!!!

THis must be the one you're talking about!!

GUYS, ISNT HE SO CUTE!!! So Shyyyyyyyyyyyy and his eyes are like puppyyyyyyy

:cuteonion50:

He's such a cutie!! Makes me want to hug him! foxy3.

But nope, it's not this one I was talking about. But doesn't matter anyway, you can just post everything you find xD! There's so many on miaopai

My mistake before, I thought the guys already arrived in Xiamen but this is it. THey just arrived..... And HAHA Look at some of the pictures.

1453649071060_ea0d4115-93ff-4f14-9930-d03103df416d_by_filter.jpg

Hahaha, the expression on Johnny's face. It looks like he's watching his pet like a hawk O_o;;

LOOOLLLL Is he hungry or something???? foxy4 Johnny, stop doing that rape face! You'll scare people away! :_red_fox 4

Of course, I took them from Weibo. They're all over the places. Sorry for lack of credits!!!

006lGMY5jw1f0aunkjuuoj30k00b9wfw.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0aunk6tjvj30k00b9dh4.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0ax1gwmdbj30k00b9q4p.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0ax1ieuv7j31kw0w046t.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0ax1jesj9j31kw0w0tic.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0b15acs3gj30f00bimym.jpg

006lGMY5jw1f0b15aml1zj30rt0m5q8k.jpg

:cuteonion52::cuteonion25::8onion5:

WHY ARE THEY SO HANDSOME!!!???? They're becoming more and more handsome! How is this possible..................

GAAAAAAAAHHHH my heart!!! I can't handle it anymore!!!!!!!!!

*NOSEBLEED*

Awwwww, too damn handsome!!! My poor heart won't take it so much longer at this rate!!

Thank you for the link buddy! Love you!! foxy3

And I can even search the tags now on my PC! Yay~~~

Anyway, thanks to

, here's the video I was talking about!:

And here's two other ones:

The first one:

And the second one:

This one is somehow...disturbing. I mean, seeing how people can be stalkish is scary...

But hey! Let's be honest! I won't be complaining because for now there's nothing but these videos to calm down my hunger! So, even if they were to follow and film them in the toilet I'd still cheer for these fans!!!