Winter リア充 Challenge 2015!

Saga

Theme 10: My town

Date: 22nd of December, 2015

Our village isn't decorated much. But our fire station has this poor excuse for an ornament on the wall. XD

10_zps8kiwudny.jpg

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

Theme #10: My Town

20151222_175815_zpssct23aah.jpg

This is Christmas in Vienna. Our famous "Christkindlmarkt"

20151222_181646_zpsf8fmdhnc.jpeg

I had to cover some faces.. it was so crowded like every year.

My Town

The village from where I am is about a good 15 minutes since we live in a small house in the forest. (If we're snowed in it's about 20 minutes away by snowmobile, an hour by dog-sleigh and two hours or so by foot.) There are about 20 houses in total and most do decorate for Christmas. I took pictures of the two most decorated houses. The lighting and focus are bad since, as usual, it's snowing... a lot.

10_My_Town_1.jpg

10_My_Town_2.jpg

ANTIQUE

The new theme was posted. Check the first post for more information about the task.

*The theme 'My Town' is still ongoing. Due to different time zones, we allow the themes to be still going for people with US time zone (UTC-08:00)

I have one question about last challenge.

Oldest item.

Old in what sense?

The item with the most "old" or that we have no more time.

For example:

An object that has 100 years but won / bought last year

or

An object that I have for more than 20 years?

11 theme - Antique

my clip ribbon.

Hmm. I can't exactly remember when I got this, but this is the oldest item I have, I guess? xD And I haven't worn them XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I have one question about last challenge.

Oldest item.

Old in what sense?

The item with the most "old" or that we have no more time.

For example:

An object that has 100 years but won / bought last year

or

An object that I have for more than 20 years?

That, is up to you.

If you have something really old which you can show us, then all is clear.

If by any chance your 20-year-old item is something you don't want to share, the next by years item will do too.

Theme 11.

I believe it'a not antique. It's just ordinary clock. I got it from a mom of my friend when i'm kindergarten. It's not work, there's no batery in it. Look at the brown/yellow colors it's originally white hahahaha

RiJM81b.jpg

Theme 11:

I believe it was it from the Ming Dynasty...don't exactly remember anyway it's from ancient China. Can't really get any older than that (and yes, I checked...it really is that old.)

2cdwwb6.jpg

Theme 11 : Antique

Okay Well this is an american turquoise (Feroza gemstone) it is the oldest thing we own for more than 35 years my dad says it was owned by some Mughal Royal Family and then passed on ... there are many legends concerning this stone it's said that it takes on it's owners bad fate or happenings and turns dull in color idk and the proof of authenticity is that it changes color and if you look carefully you'll see it's changed color(perhaps absorbed some burdens on my dad lol) ....

20150909_204132_1.jpg

ho ho ho!! Here Mine! theme 11 Antique

it's kind a old too haha, This was my grandpa favorite light bulb it's been 60 years when he using this he was the one who make this, he don't know if it working so I try it .. there is it!

anjtnjom6cqd88bf02utcu7f30_light-builb.jpg