Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

theme 11: "Antique"

10wuyav.jpg

^ This

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is around 45-50 years with us..

I really would like to share a knitted, baby sweater that's been with us for 90 yrs or so (also there's a pic that my grandma was wearing it as a baby) but my mom forgot where she store it, and since we're busy preparing for Christmas, she wouldn't allow me to look for it and make a mess -cries in Japanese-

This is a book from 1896, probably. The title is: "The Black Knight. Historical story from XI century." I haven't read it though... :p It lies forgotten in an old wardrobe.... There are many old books, this is the oldest I found :)

gMYsvY2.jpg

Theme 11

I believe that the oldest object I have is this guitar pick.

I I got this from my father when I was about twelve.

He said he won this pick as a teenager.

2coouhx.jpg

Theme 11 ~ Antique

Sian la~ The category is too tricky~ I posted the

in theme 8 ady~ (´・_・`) I don't have much of my stuff anymore since I tend to change places/countries after my job contract expires, or where will my next contract takes me~ If only I could switch my answers~ (つД`)ノ

This may not be considered antique, but this is the first costume I ever had when I started my cosplay hobby back in 2007~ The character is ベルダンディ from ああっ女神さまっ。I only portrayed her once, since I feel like I wasn't able to give her any justice at all. Her personality is too bright and kind, which I am not able to give life since my features are strong and tend to look too serious~ xD I sold most of my wigs and stuff when I first moved out from my mainland, but ended up keeping the costume because of the memories it holds. Wigs can be easily replaced but the hours I spent making the accessory will always be there~ I lost the earrings and hand/foot cloth accessory ady~ The accessories needs re-painting too。。 I have no plans of cosplaying her again but it's still good to remember that one-time when I do that walk down memory lane~ (o^^o)

image_6.jpeg

Antique:

So e yeah since i wasnt sure if the object had to be in my possession or in family possession i'll just post both XD

Mine:

So yeah tis a box i got from me grandma who got it from her grandma, about 100 years old or so ^^ the ring grandma got when she ws a child, so tis only like 60 years old 12431235_1723332811228704_76812113_n.jpg?oh=d9875972f677e513dc58c2826c495ba8&oe=567CA77F

Me mums (and one day mine °___° She said when i marry i get it -_- )

So this is a german prayer book, and i dunno when but it saved one of me ancestors life, cause like he was about to be shot and he was carrying the prayer book and the bullet got stuck ^^ So tis the oldest thing (1767) we own and u can still see the bullet hole ^^ 12434405_1723333487895303_1589239128_n.jpg?oh=0f261b11c43661c92ca16674e13f13e2&oe=567CF81312434383_1723333184562000_458750561_n.jpg?oh=3f60a8b3dc40f669f9184f3962da6e08&oe=567CD691

Day 11, Theme: Antique

This is the oldest item I have found in hand since I may have misplaced some of the older items I own. This wallet was given by my mother and this is over a decade old. I don't use it anymore as the inside of it is already worn out. ^^'

AXHiX4G.jpg

Theme 11 - Antique

December 23rd

This is the oldest item that I own. A Rosary that was given to me when I was baptized as a baby. I probably have something older but I don't feel like digging around the garage for it. Haha.

20151222_190532-1_zps6v3i95as.jpg

Day 11 : antique

We have a lot of old items since Persians tend to live with the past rather than present, I still don't know if that's a good thing or not. Whatever, currently I'm not in my hometown so I'll post the oldest thing which is with me. This blue woollen scarf once belonged to my aunt, Is about 25 year old or a little more.

img_4241

Theme 11: Antique

Date: 23rd of December, 2015

It's not REALLY old, but it means a lot to me since it was my mother's and she's given it to me now.

11_zpszkfu3niz.jpg

COLLAGE

The new theme was posted. Check the first post for more information about the task.

*The theme 'Antique' is still ongoing. Due to different time zones, we allow the themes to be still going for people with US time zone (UTC-08:00)

Theme 11:

2e34ffk.jpg

Due to the fact that I am not home at the moment, this would fall into the category of the oldest item in my hands.

- - - Updated - - -

For 12 does it have to be a magazine/ news paper or can we use something else, that are still letters?

11 -Antique

Other than Kitteh (who really didn't like the joke and will make me sleep with the dog downstairs), this is the oldest thing I own. The hours of fun I had (and still have) with it!

My original, first generation, Nintendo 64!

11_Antique.jpg

Theme 12:

So, my favorite word is in English...and I'm sorry the letters are so small, but I'm in China so it was pretty hard to find the English letters I needed readily at hand to cut out. So you now have a photo collage with a bit of editing on Paint...

11t63bq.png

theme 12: "Collage"

note: please be careful in opening spoilers.. XD

not that it's a bad word per se.. but be careful... you're forewarned.

i warned you..

m9837m.jpg

okay, those who do know me, knows that i often use this word in expressing my mood. If i'm excited/happy then "fuck yeah!". if i'm disappointed/annoyed "fuck no!".. if i am so done with someone/something, then "fuck this!.." and so on..

yeah, this is my favorite word. :3

sorry, i swear so much. -le shurgs-