• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

MY TOWN

The new theme was posted. Check the first post for more information about the task.

*The theme 'Homemade' is still ongoing. Due to different time zones, we allow the themes to be still going for people with US time zone (UTC-08:00)

I caught a bad flu the other day because of the cold weather, and was not able to go online to post my entry~ I've been knocked out since yesterday because of fever and meds, and today is the only day i was able to open my eyes and move a bit in ny bed~ this may not be counted anymore but i will still post it just for the sake of answering each theme~~ (´・_・`)

Theme 9: Home made

This was supposedly my breakfast yesterday, but I ended up throwing up all the things I ate sometime in the afternoon~~

:(

image_2.png

Theme 10: My Town

We do celebrate christmas but we don't have christmas tree and stuff in our house. I am still not able to go out as well so I hope this will do~

image_5.jpeg

Theme 10

Ehh... the area I live in don't do decorations on street, have to go to the central area to have those...

So this is what I capture from a decoration from the local shopping mall.

JdqVhyk.jpg

here mine~ Theme 10 "My town"

I just go out to take some picture of my neighborhood house hahaha!! there so many light in that house so beautiful they say I can take some picture of it...! right now I'm in America visiting my grandparent :3

0ihpve9p8a312uljpquuj2n0q2_my-neighborhood-house.jpg

Theme 10:

So I am currently living in a country that doesn't celebrate Christmas...however, I work at a foreign language school so they are having a Christmas play. I'm Mrs. Claus....thus (without showing my face) here is the only Christmas decoration I have XD

4v69eg.jpg

K so in me lil village there r like some houses who have glitter and all but everything is like 30-40 min walk away and tis SH*t cold. And in the capital there is like hell lot, we even have a 20 m tree imported from norway i think and all and tis freaking awesome but yeah i'm staying at home ^^" So heres a pic i took last year at a christmas market =.=

12388178_1721959714699347_602857868_n.jpg?oh=f994f6a516b9e4dacfadf7926a33e087&oe=567A9754

10 theme - My Town

This is the nearest Christmas decor I found xD

Neweys, here's Snow man!, even if we don't have snow here XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

theme 10: "My Town"

kaqzvk.jpg

I couldn't get a better shot because there's a lot of people doing their shopping, and the weather is starting to act up again.. ^^"

Day 10, Theme: My Town

I had taken these photos just a while ago before and after the Evening Mass. :) I know we only need one, but I can't help it. They are all beautiful.

GEaPvNX.jpg

Y1w7rq5.jpg

SKdMDbi.jpg

Ubb9f5F.jpg

4d1th9i.jpg

I'm a bad photographer ^^''''' I present you the Cristmas Tree at the market in my town. It's a shame that I didn't get to take some photos in the evening, since there are lots of lights on that Christmas Tree! So it doesn't look stunning, but still it's a decoration :D

There's also one on the street lamp :)

AR0FBlV.jpg

well, i just can say. I don't have any decoration or go to place where's they had christmas theme. So here it is, i'm drawing something related to it.

FgmCR6Z.jpg

It's chopper. Tony tony chopper as santa. Since his birthday is dec 24th. I decide draw him shishsishi it's quick draw, so.. yeah hehehe (not that if i draw it slowly will have better result kkkk). Its Low quality since it's midnight and my camera not good. I even didnt have earaser to earase some mistake in it '3' So please forgive me ^^

So, I have a small problem. I don't live in a town or a village. My farm is very isolated and closed off atm due to snow. x) Also, there isn't much decorating going on here - but I did take a picture of one of the few decorations (which is indoors) and will post that. I hope that's OK.

img_4717.jpg

Day 10 : my town ( my drawing)

Hi guys. How beautiful are all ur cristmas pics. Good job.

Here majority of people don't celebrate Christmas, so Im drawing this little illustration for those who celebrate or love cristmas.its not finished yet, i was running out of time so I desided to post it half way. Happy new year.happy cristmas.

img_4184