Winter リア充 Challenge 2015!

Saga

So, after I read what the theme was - I looked up on the wall in front of me and saw this signature on a painting. The letters 'VG' caught my attention first.

img_4714.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- what have you done to me. I can't stop watching your signature and laughing my ass off. xD

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

Ohh!! nice Here mine theme 6 - "The Word"

Araa.. when I turn at my back there no word only tv and my bed then I saw this beside my laptop. And here is it "Homesense"

jmgcgbh6aalqv57ivitbrrruf4_img02724-20151204-2100.jpg

Then here the theme 7 - "Sunrise"

After that in early in the morning I go my work place while I was in the roads I find this funny wall clouds.. it's okie, I guess there no sun I only see coulds...

jmgcgbh6aalqv57ivitbrrruf4_12241488_523765894451753_3153014357326296640_n.jpg

The Word theme 6

it's kind a old too but this is my bro Nao favorite "Dictionary." he give this to me now, And it's a big help to do my homework at school!!

ut2iigli67kptqkuq1ed1l4nm7_img02726-20151204-2149.jpg

Sunrise theme 7

I wake up in this morning just to take a picture of this hehe

jmgcgbh6aalqv57ivitbrrruf4_12208353_523765424451800_8469202502266183069_n.jpg

Day 6 : word

1400W

well, is it a word? Does it count? U know we vacuumed our carpets yesterday, a day after and it's still in the middle of living room, no one bothers to put it in its place :Dancing:

img_3964

7th theme - Sunrise

6:00AM

Sorry, Mr. Sunny didn't show up, Because we are currently under attack by a typhoon XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Theme 7.

I'm sorry. Today weather not better than yesterday. It's raining all night (even though not heavy rain) still.. anyway since you said i can take pic of the sky... it's all i can got :(

PK0dJtl.jpg

Theme 7:

So as you can see I'm kind of surrounded by tall buildings, and the pagoda in the picture is a bit dangerous to get up too...but I did manage to take a bit of color in the picture with the sunrise!

2aerw2h.jpg

Theme 7

prHBTap.jpg

I'm half awake and didn't think of using compass to see if I'm in the right direction or not...

Will try again and see if I can wake up... ... ...