Winter リア充 Challenge 2015!

Saga

Theme 8 : Nostalgia

Okay Well this mathematical compass is very nostalgic to me , it reminds me of my childhood memories even though I never loved the subject still it reminds me of the funniest teacher I ever met who taught us maths and the rough scratches on this compass proves how much trouble I had with creating the perfect circles lol ^__^

20151220_142337.jpg

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

theme 8 "Nostalgia"

this earring I use this when I was child, its already in past make me remember it haha but now I was still using it and recollecting more of them.

cq42uh1sjjb6g3d33pc5mjvu41_10731133_875832942462155_9074103442196495253_n.jpg

8th Theme - "Nostalgia"

My close friend thinks it's scary, but I think it's so cute ^_^ ~~~

Can't help teasing her with this if I can catch then put in her cloth xDDD

10556532_10153281735507923_3417856795871289317_n.jpg?oh=42d65bd1aca6f44bc783508290cede27&oe=56D53BFC

Theme 08: Nostalgia

Date: 20th of December

This is a card a friend brought me from France. It is one of my fav countries and I really like the language, so this card is reminding me of all the awesome travels I had and the amazing country I'll be sure to visit again. (:

8_zpsz1efxpfk.jpg

Theme 8: Nostalgia

My affinity to bears knows no bounds. I have a lot of them, to the point where my room is really cramped and there's not much space to move in bed. This bear is with me for 20 long years now (I have another bear that's much older than her. Sadly, someone from my household threw her away while I was at school. I searched the trash bin outside when I came home, but I was never able to find her. Probably she was picked up by the garbage collector already). As you can see, the stitches and fur on her face is starting to become loose. As much as I wanted to hug her, I had to place her inside a glass cabinet to preserve her. I know it sounds weird, but I love my bears just much as I love my friends and other people that's important to me~~~ (>人<; )

image_4.jpeg

Day 8, Theme: Nostalgia

These are letters from dear friends and classmates way back years and years ago. Every time I stumble on these precious things, despite the joy, I always feel sad. I know I can never go back to those times that we were closer than sisters and almost inseparable by nothing. It's saddening because the closeness that we had before is now gone and nothing is the same anymore. But despite that I am really happy for the memories that keeps coming back whenever I see these letters. It reminds me of how one time, I was blessed with such wonderful people and maybe we don't see or talk often like before but they still have a place in my heart forever. :)

Ug4ocXA.jpg

Nostalgia: This stationary(?) rack was something that I built and decorated when I was 12/13 years old. Gosh I really hate it. Now I used it for my badges and keychains collection (ect...). But still, I hate that rack.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34687&d=1450624156

Nostalgia::

So i got loads of things cause i love memories but i chose a nice one. SO this is L XD i got it on a convention summer 2014 which reminds me of that time and in addition he travelled everywhere with me XD i got a folder called 'L- around the world' and so yeah, that kinda makes me feel nostalgic but in a good way XD

12395386_1722098744685444_1414066501_n.jpg?oh=dcd0ff77c4ea0b845e1da5366c279d39&oe=56789559

8 - Nostalgia

Ok, I'm so going to date myself with this one. It was the very first thing I bought with my own money...

My 1982 Pat Metheny album! Yes, it's a vinyl and yes, I did say 1982!

8_Nostalgy.jpg

Worst of all, as if I didn't feel old enough, when I took it out, my son went "WOW! That's a big CD!"... ouch...

I do miss the 80s... except for the hair styles, and neon colors, and pastels.... actually, anything fashion-wise. Ok, I miss the music (one hit wonder power!), the old discothèques, the movies, the price of things (though not the salaries). Those were the good old times!

A gas heater. Once the place my brothers and I decided to melt marshmallows. It is a nice memory. ^^

On another note...the heater was on yet...no flames can be seen in the picture. I forgot that light has no reflection, well....at least not without special equipment? I think...

1zzpef4.jpg

Nostalgia. The first object to enter my mind is a music box my grandmother gave me when I was little. It's a very old one that she herself owned when she was young - and I still love it just as much. It plays the beautiful song 'Edelweiss'.

img_4715.jpg

These was my 2 favorites toys when I was children :)

I had a collection of over 200 of these ones, but a few years ago I needed donate some [because it needed much space in my old house] I saved around 20 of it.

All these my dad give to me, all from that "claw machine" [idk what is the name of this machine ._.]

2jg76a1.jpg

HOMEMADE.

|| The new theme was posted. Check first post for more information about the task.

*The theme 'Nostalgia' is still ongoing though. Due to time zones clash, we allow the themes to be still going for people with US time zone (UTC-08:00)

Theme 9.

It's something i made back then.. It's Mandu. Korean food. It might not look appealing but the taste isn't bad remember it's my first tried. My mom said it's yummy :3 (or maybe she said it so i'm not feeling hurt OoO kkkk) anyway, i'm not good at cooking, but i can say i'm not bad at it either shishishi xD

H2VFmhz.jpg

Day 8 : nostalgia

A reminder of my childhood, actually it is my sisters', mine was a green version which I don't know where it is now, have I lost it? I don't remember anything.

img_4055