• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

Hm.. excuse me, i want to ask something about the 7th theme. what should i do if i can't take a pic of it? It's not about i'll wake up late, in fact i woke up at 3 am everyday. The problem is... the season in my country right now is raining season. So, the weather lately not that good. i'm waiting for sunrise right now but it's seems the sun decided to hide behind the clouds and rise secretly . Now the sky is bright just like that :( what should i do if tomorrow is the same? :/

You take a picture of the morning sky, no matter if cloudy or clear. (:

Yeah, I'm having breakfast now. When I look around, saw the word 'Nestum' first (:

attachment.php?attachmentid=34679&d=1450404176

Hmm... the sunrise gonna be quite difficult (but not impossible) since I live in the city.

Day 6, Theme: Word

The first word that caught my eyes after reading the task was LOVING. This is from the title of one of the many romance pocketbooks of my sister.

5OudgKD.jpg

Soooo, you said the first work. The first word I locked on to...was "lock" lol. And you are getting it the way I saw it as well.

2njwrvn.jpg

Theme 6: Words

I apparently left my bag on the edge of my bed. I passed out when I got home from work earlier~ The word I'll pick is。。。

H-A-P-P-Y

image_3.jpeg

6 - The Word

First thing I do in the morning before my eyes are even fully open is to take the dog out and then give her a treat...

Mega-Bacon!

6_Word.jpg

A big treat for a big girl! (she's over 100 lbs)... Bacon... Awww man! Now I have to have some!