• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

Lee Jinki stage name " Onew" (Re: On-Yu) means Gentle or Gentleness. They said "Onew" named suit Lee Jinki, Since He has gentle voice and personality and i couldn't agree more. Beside, Shawols also said it can be "Only You" ^O^

2dyb9YJ.jpg

Theme 12 Collage

Time is whatever you manage to make, Day in day out, we learn from that which takes it, and Searching, I

travel through time towards death ~ returning ~ death towards time through travel I, searching it wasted time HAHA!!

cecodfuu15foljbe2etsptght1_img02748-20151210-1838.jpg

Day 12, Theme: Collage

For me it is everyone's right to express himself in every situation that calls for it. We have to learn how to respect and expect others to stand up for themselves and tell what's really in their heart and mind. :) So yeah, I really like the word SELF-EXPRESSION.

BLE5kCq.jpg

After seeing other's work, I think I took the easy way out, but hey...-_- I had to buy new magazines. XD Silly me...I could have cut out the same shit, but I wasn't thinking. -_-

33wtwl5.jpg

Theme 12

I definitely do not have a "favorite word"

Then, I put the name of my favorite color (just it ._.)

Black

2s8lhcn.jpg

It may seem weird, but most of my stuff / clothes I end up buying black, white or gray .-. [this makes me an uninteresting person?]

Christmas Lights

The new theme was posted. Check the first post for more information about the task.

*The theme 'Collage' is still ongoing. Due to different time zones, we allow the themes to be still going for people with US time zone (UTC-08:00)

12 - Collage

Ever since I read The Shining, this has been my favorite word. I love whispering it in a creepy voice while staring at complete strangers, especially while waiting in line. Fufufufufu~

12_Collage.jpg

Yes, I'm weird and creepy and somewhat evil... though I prefer saying I'm just misunderstood, really.