Winter リア充 Challenge 2015!

Saga

theme 16: "weirdness"

264rvxx.jpg

It's supposed to be a toy hammer or something... I use this to smack on the floor to let my dog know it's time for bath. :/ it makes a weird, annoying sound that i like. cheetah8

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

Day 16, Theme: Weirdness

A pink mouse in tutu plus a slipper cellphone strap with monkey head. Both are given to me. I like keeping cutesy stuff like these two. Weird in an adorable way.

xuMbNRg.jpg

Theme 16: Weirdness

This was given to my mother by a friend of hers maybe 20 years ago as a gift,it's handmade. I always thought it was a weird item. It appears that the material used is wood but no,these are cinnamon sticks and there is some greenery of some sort.

de4502bdfc659ef7dc9d537d886d532d.jpg

Theme 16 - Weirdness

I am not sure if this can be considered weird~ @@"

Here's my "Ly"-Rem prop (LY was the initials of my prop maker) from my Death Note cosplay back in 2008。。Ly's handiwork is so accurate, where I also felt like I've seen a real shinigami when he finished it~~ Rem's quite heavy because only the upper part of my body is carrying him to get that floating effect. I had to wear him as a backpack, from half of my back upwards. Rem's torso is resting on top of my head when worn, so there's really not much room to move and I'm getting a stiff neck if worn for hours~~~ Rem is still in my closet, but his fingers are missing already. I moved out of my mainland so Ly can't fix him anymore but still~~ xD People who comes in my room to check out stuff find Rem really weird, they said it's like he's staring directly into them~~~

image_14.jpeg

Theme 16: Weirdness

Date: 28th of December, 2015

This is Sharkie..he glows in the dark. I don't remember why he's upside down but he's been so for a long time so I just let him be.

16_zpstqfqesgt.jpg

Theme 16 - Weirdness

December 28th

Probably the weirdest thing I own would be this office god figure. There's a long story to this (again, won't go into it here) and somehow it ended up in my possession. There was a whole series of them, but this one seems to fit me since I always need my coffee in the morning. Haha. She is the goddess Caffeina. XD

20151227_190527-1_zpsgqs5j2ti.jpg

16 - Weirdness

Not sure if this is weird but I do know I look very weird waving that thing around... sort of like a crazy woman on crack, really.

My Handheld Bug Zapper of Doom!

16_Weird.jpg

During the summer, it's Mosquito Hell here since we are in the forest near a small river and a beaver dam (damn beavers!) so this is a must if we want to somewhat survive.

It makes a nice zap when I fry a mosquito with it. Makes me sadistic soul sing. Fufufufu~

Window

The new theme was posted. Check the first post for more information about the task.

*The theme 'Weirdness' is still ongoing. Due to different time zones, we allow the themes to be still going for people with US time zone (UTC-08:00)

Theme 16 - Weirdness

haha this is weird why I find this doll have big head? and small body.. but I find it cute xD the doll is smiling to you.!

ma0btjae02lp7c62e1r2ko8d74_untitled.png

Theme 17

just stop to keep secret about my "hobby"..."I'm a damn FUJOSHI ~~~"

So, what's wrong? I just like to see two [or more] beauty body's men having a "fun time" :leaf15:

2v0khgy.jpg