•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

Hajime smiled softly as heard Ren's comment which made his face continue to blush. He raised his eyebrow since his brother kept saying no though he already unzipped and saw even touched his soft cock. However he distracted right away when he felt the blue haired boy's cock start to hard again slowly, grinned when he know why. "Ren.. your cock start to hard again, you know.. did by chance you got horny cause seeing my erected cock?" he asked.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

The blue haired boy hides his face with his pillow because of embarrassment "i.....d..don't know.."he said. "onii chan is somehow looking so sexy......."in his thought. he peeks on his brother body and ren he suddenly lose control and sits on his brother laps and rubbed his 'thing' to his brother cock. "o..onii chan..."his voice was shaking. "m....my body is feeling hot.."he said as he hugs him.

The brown haired male smiled amusedly cause his brother said don't know but his member kept got hard by seconds. "I think that's the only reason, Ren.." he grinned but gasped in surprise since the tall boy suddenly sat on his lap. "Y-You're too big to sat on my laps, Re-ahn!" he couldn't finish his words since Ren's cock rubbed against his which made his body shivered. "Damn, you're so hard.. and I know.. my body felt hot too.." he reached down and slowly stroked both of their cock.

He leaned on his brother chest. he moans softly when his brother touches his 'thing' "ahh...ann..onii chan.."he was shaking. "i...its feels....good.."in his thought. ren goes closer to his brother face and licks his lips slowly,bites his lower lips and kissed him "onii chan.....more..give me more"he said it with teary eyes.

Hajime grunted softly when he felt Ren's chest rubbed against his, throw his head to the side cause his brother kept moaned out which made him more horny. However he.blinked since the tall boy licked and kissed him suddenly, kissed him back and panting when it ended. "More? Aww, you looked so cute when begged like that.." he commented, faster his stroke on both of their cock and kissed back Ren's lips hungrily.

The blue haired boy nodd to his brother "g..give me more onii chan"he said as he blushes. he moans "ahh....ann onii chan"he said. he touches his brother face and kissed him back, ren bites his neck and licks it "ahh...o..onii chan i can't hold back anymore... gonna come!!"he said as he let out his soft moans.

The brown haired male grunted softly as he kept stroked both of their cock, looked at Ren who make a pleasure face since before. He moaned within their kiss and panting back, gasped and arched his back more since his neck got bit and licked by his brother. "Y-Yeah.. I can felt your cock throbbed against me, Ren.. I already reached my climax t-too.." he said in heavy breath, faster his stroke more and hugged Ren's body with his free hand.

The blue haired boy was breathing hotly "ahhh.....ahn"he said as he leaned on his chest. ren couldn't hold anymore "ahhh onii chan..i am coming!"he said as he 'come'. he get close to his brother and kissed him "onii chan..."he said with slow voice...breath hotly "my mind is in mess!!"in his thought.

Hajime bit his lower lips hard since Ren's moans and his throbbed cock so affected his body -all his body in shivers of deep pleasure-. He gasped softly since his brother's member throbbed so hard again, heard Ren's loud moans and cummed right after the tall boy; keep stroked both their soft and soaked cock before stopped when Ren kissed him so sudden. "Ren.." he whispered softly and rested his head on Ren's shoulder.

The blue haired boy got dizzy so he lay down at the bed "haa" breath hotly. "my body is feeling hot again"in his thought. ren pulls his brother shirt and kissed him again "onii chan more...give me more"he said as he licks his brother lips. ren starts to take his brother shirt off and bites his neck...kissed him deeply.

Hajime jolted in surprise cause Ren's body slumped down on the bed, he even gasped since his brother pulled his shirt suddenly. "R-Ren! What are you do-hmph!" he couldn't finished his words as the blue haired boy sealed his lips into hungry kiss. "H-Huh, you want more.." he smirked but blushed at the same time, moaned when his neck got bit. "Ahn! I-If you want more, stop attacking me, Ren.. we still have long night.." he smirked and kissed Ren's lips back.

The blue haired boy nods to his brother "hm i want more....."he said. ren looks at his brother "okay i understand"he said with blushes.. "all night.....wahh i can't imagine somehow i can't imagine it..."in his thought, he just lay down and close his eyes he did as his brother told him to do.

The brown haired male was panting softly and smiled amusedly when he saw his brother nodded obbediently and stay still. "Good.. this way I can see you properly.. you're too impatient, Ren.." he chuckled while his hand start to moved down and caressed the tall boy's thigh gently before lifted it up. He looked back at Ren's face and pressed his fingers on the other's lips. "Ren, could you licked this? I should prepare you~"

Ren blushes and moans a little when his brother touches his thing.. "prepare me?" he said as he nods to his brother, looks at his finger and licks it..suck his finger..ren close his eyes and licks his finger "annn" bites softly, "o..onii chan..."he said as he suck his finger.

Hajime always like when his brother moaned easily just because a simple touch, nod slightly when the other asked him. "U-Huh~ so just make sure my fingers all wet, okay?" he smiled, grunted softly as the blue haired boy start to licked it. "Ara~ you like to bite it, hmm?" he said pushed lightly his finger inside Ren's mouth while his other hand rubbed Ren's cheek butt gently.

The blue haired boy nods and makes his brother finger wet. ren blushes and bites his finger softly "annn"he moans a little "more more,,,give me more"in his thought. "onii chan..."he said as he looks at his brother, he try to kiss his brother but stops "i can't i have to wait.."in his thought.

Hajime watched his brother licked all over his finger smiled since he thought it's enough, wanted to pulled it back but blinked cause noticed Ren's impatient face again. "I know Ren.. it's enough.." he pulled his coated finger back and reached down, rubbed it gently right on the tall boy's entrance. "Tell me if it hurt, okay?" he said as he pushed slowly one of his finger inside Ren's butt.

The blue haired boy react when his brother rubbed his finger on 'there'.. ren nods when his brother asked him... he jolt "ahhh"he moans.. "i...its h...h...hurts a little"in his thought.. "amm...ahh o..onii c..han"he moans when his brother keep pushing his finger inside him..."ha..ha.."breathing hotly.

Hajime gulped more hard since his brother moaned out loud right after his finger slide inside even his inner wall already tighten around it. 'My! I got the exact place right away..' he thought. "Damn, you're too sexy when moaned like that, Ren.." he said, leaned down and start to licked the blue haired male's nipple while kept rubbed Ren's inside before added second finger slowly.

The blue haired boy moans loudly "ahh..not there''he said as he hold into his brother. ren bites his arm when his brother pushed his another finger inside him "ah....ita-..."he said as he kept biting his arm.. "o...onii c..chan" ren eye's become teary..

The brown haired male just could gulped hard when he heard Ren moaned out loud. Yet he stopped his fingers movement since his brother start to bite his arm and said hurt. "ssh, Ren.. don't bite your arm.." he said softly, pulled the tall boy's arm gently. "Sorry, I got too excited and hurt you.." he carressed Ren's forehead before kissed it gently, biting his lower lips in worry.

The blue haired boy looks at his brother with teary eyes when he stops "hnn don't stop..onii chan.."he said.. "he kissed me so gently..woah he is worried.."in his thought.. ren pulls his brother arm and bites his neck "onii chan i am ok..so dont stop..ahh"he said as moans because his body was getting hot..

The older male blinked his eyes in surprise since his brother begged him to not stop instead. "H-Huh, are you sure but you said hurt before.." he said gently, widen his eyes in surprise as Ren pulled his arm and bit his neck. He looked right into the tall.boy's eyes and nod. "Okay, bear with it a little okay? Or I won't fit inside well if I didn't stretch your inside properly.." he start to moved his fingers again wiggled it inside hard and rubbed the same spot that made Ren moaned loudly.

The blue haired boy nods to his brother "i...i am...fine so.. hurry"he said as he breath hotly.. "o..kay"he said with low voice.. "ahh hnn"ren moans when his brother fingers start to moving inside him.. ren puts his arm around his brother as he moans loudly. "Ahh..."ren let out his sweet voice because he start to feeling good inside...

Hajime smiled amusedly when he heard Ren start to moaned in pure pleasure, felt the others arms wrapped around him tightly. 'good, he's already feeling it..' he thought slowly moved down a bit and pulled up his brother's shirt, start to licked and nibbled on the tall boy's nipple while moved his finger faster then added the last finger slowly. "your inside almost stretched perfectly, Ren.." he looked up as kept licked Ren's nipple.