•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

The blue haired boy looks at his brother with his teary eyes.. "Ahh onii chan...don't..touch there..if you do that..i will.."ren couldn't finish his words.. he was feeling so hot inside... he holds into the tub and start to moving his hips slowly.. "o..onii chan" he said as he bites the corner of his lips..

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

The brown haired male raised one of his eyebrow when heard Ren's words and smirked at the end. "Fine.. but should hold it longer, okay?" he asked, still hold the base of the tall boy's.cock so he won't cum easily. But he start to trembled in pleasure as his brother start to.moved his hips, felt his cock went in and out slowly. 'G-Good.. kepy doing it until you get used to it then you can faster your movement.."

The blue haired boy nods to his brother as he moans... ren moves his hips faster "i wanna bite him..."his thought.. ren touches his chest and suck to his nipples as his moves his hips... he keeps sucking to his nipples and bites it without him realize it..

Hajime bit his lower lips when his brother start moving his hips faster but blinked and looked at Ren's face cause his chest being touched suddenly. "R-Ren? why did you toucーaah!" he arched his back right after the blue haired male sucked his nipple hard. "N-Not fair.." he whined, reached down and stroked Ren's cock suddenly.

The blue haired boy was sucking to his brother but he jolt as soon as his brother stroked his 'thing' "Ahh..onii chan don't"he moans loudly... he faster is movement and bites his arm to hold back his voice.. "onii chan no more.."he said with a teary eyes..

The older male kept let out a loud moans cause his brother kept sucking his nipple, yet.grinned amusedly.since Ren jolted in surprise. "Aww, I know you can hold it, Ren.." he said playfully, pulled the tall boy face and.kissed him instead; faster his stroke and moaned within their kiss.

Ren moans and his tears start to falling down.. ''O..onii chan...."he said.. he was trying to hold back but suddenly his brother pulls him closer and kissed him.. "Ahh" he moves his hips faster as he kissed his brother..

Hajime looked at Ren's teary eyes for a moment before continue to kissed his lips hungrily, wrestled with the tall boy's tongue wildly. He leaned back and ended their.kiss with heavy pants, bit his lower lips before moaned back since his brother's inner wall kept squeezed his length so hard. "A-Ahn.. Ren.. Ren.." he chanted his name, kept his stroke fast as well.

The blue haired boy blushes as his brother kissed him deeply and bit his lips.. ren moans loudly because he was feeling so hot inside of him... he pulls his brother arm and bites his neck roughly because he was at his limit but ren was trying his best to hold back since his brother told him to..

The brown haired male kept let out a soft moans yet gasped in surprise cause Ren pulled his arm suddenly and bit his neck as well which made his back arched completely. "Ah! R-Ren.. don't bite it so hard.." he trembled, realized that his brother's face looked already at his limit. "C-Can't hold it anymore, huh? It's okay to let it out now, Ren.." he said it while stroked the tall boy's cock more fast and hard.

The blue haired boy won't listen and keep biting his neck crazily.. ren looks at his brother face as he moans loudly because his brother stroked his cock faster "Ahh... i.. a..am fine i can hold it so let's cum together"he said as he blushes.. ren moves his hips faster as he warp his arm around hajime..

Hajime's heart was beating so fast and his mouth kept let out a grunted mixed with loud moans since the blue haired boy won't listen to his words at all. He panted heavily and looked at Ren, shook his head slowly. "n-nah.. I'm at my limit too, Ren.." he said with slight chuckles but widen his eyes and hold on him while the tall boy bounced on top of him, felt his cock start throbbed so hard inside; ready to release his load.

The blue haired boy moans loudly as he moves his hips he licks his brother neck as he bites it... "Ah onii chan i can't...."he said.."i can't hold anymore...i am gonna cum"in his thought.. he cried while feeling so hot inside of him... "i am cuming!!"he said as he cum...

Hajime couldn't stop moaned out even start to trembled cause his brother won't stop.licking and biting his neck. He perked his head and looked at Ren slowly and bit his bottom lips cause the tall boy's inner wall tighten than before. "A-Ahn.. I'm cumming too.." he moaned out and shot his cums deep inside the blue haired's butt; moreover, most of it dripped out from Ren's butt as well.

The blue haired boy try to breath slowly.. he was feeling so hot inside of him when his brother cum inside of him..he moans as he kissed his brother.. he trembles a bit when something start to come out from his butt.. "Ah.. onii chan" he said as he hold into him..

The petite male jolted a bit as his brother kissed his lips suddenly, kissed him back but grunted with a slight tremble. "C-Calm down, Ren a-and don't squeeze my cock so hard.." he grunted softly, hold on the tall boy's body as well; tried to calm his thumping heart as well.

Ren try to calm himself... he touches his brother 'thing' and slowly pulls it out.. he jolt a little because he feel a slight pain in his back.. "ha..ha.."he try to breath slowly.. "my body is feeling hot..and strange.."in his thought.. ren turns the water tap and the cold water start to following on them... "Its feels good and cold" his thought..

Hajime huffed a deep breath as his heart calmed but grunted softly when Ren moved and made his cock slide out, yet he distracted right away cause the younger one jolted even his face looked in pain. 'Damn.. I made him overdid it again.. he really looked so pained..' he thought with bitten lips, sighed when the cold water splashed to his and Ren's body. "Sorry.. I made you overdid it though you still unrecovered.." he whispered while hugged the tall boy's body, caressed gently the lower back of Ren as well.

The blue haired boy blushes when his brother hugs him and whispered to him "he is worried again.. all though the one who invite him was me but he looks cute.. i don't see that side of him a lot.. this feeling somehow i wanna drive him crazy.."his thought.. ren was quite for a while but than he look at his brother right into his eyes "than as for make up i want you to wash me up..from top to bottom"he said as he licks his finger..trying to seduce him..

Hajime a bit confused since the blue haired male didn't response his words but then just let it be enjoyed to hugged Ren's body and closed his eyes while relaxed his body. But a moment his brother speak up, the petite male leaned back and blushed softly as heard his words. "F-Fine.. I'll do it as you say but it just.for n-now.." he looked to the side and blushed more since he could clearly saw his brother seduced him. He reached out the soap and start to rubbed it on Ren's broad chest; covered all of it with bubble soap.

The blue haired boy smiles when his brother said that he will wash him.. "wah.. onii chan is blushing.. he looks cute...i should have take some pics.."his thought.. when his brother start to rubbed the soap on his chest ren start to laughing " haha its tickles..onii chan.."he said as he holds into his brother arm...

The brown haired male rubbed Ren's chest with soap clumsily ーsince he never do that to the others though they're brothersー but frowned as felt his brother's stares. "Why did you keep stare at my face.. you're thinking something weird, right?" he pouted slightly, blinked cause the tall start to wiggled his body and laughed. "H-Hey.. I'm just washing your chest.. stay still.." he said with a slight amused smile, keep rubbed at the same spot that made Ren tickled.

The blue haired boy laughs when his brother pout "nope i am not thinking anything weird"he said as he grins.. "onii chan is so cute.."his thought.. "woah stop its tickles... hahaha"he laughs as he grabs the soap and rubs his brother chest too "revenge!!!"he yells..

"Uso.. you're grinning like that.. you must be thinking something weird about me.." Hajime protested with another pouts. However he grinned back cause his brother kept laughed and wiggled his body. "Cute reaction~" he chuckled but stopped his movement since the tall boy took away the soap even rubbed it on his chest. "What are you doing, Ren? I'm not ticklish like you, you know.." he grinned in victory.

Ren just laughs when his brother protested about him.. "woah he figure it out.. haha"his thought.. "damn! why! how can that be.. not fair..."he pouts.. ren start to rubbed the soap at his body and start to washing himself.. "your not cute at all.."he said it in a low voice..