•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

Ren said " your not important! what stupid things that your thinking i am not weird your the one who thinks that i am wierd is you" his brother let go of his hand, he holds his hand and looks at his brother who is going to leave " he stops" in thought, he was mad when his brother told him not to go to anyone house " what! why couldn't i? you can't control me its my life i can do whatever i wan't" he yelled, he saw him leaving, after a while ren stands up and close the door he locks it, slides down and start to crying " do you think its easy to say such a thing so freely.....its hurts" he said, he puts his hand on his chest.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

With anger that already filled his mind, Hajime couldn't really heard what was Ren said to him though he know that all of his little brother's words is contravene with his warn before. He just stood still behind his door, blinked cause he heard a lock of the tall boy's door; even he could hear a soft sobs as well. The brown haired male sighed deeply and let his body slumped on the bed, a little bit calm but immediately regret what was he said to Ren. "ugh! My blunt words is too harsh before.." he grumbled, let out another deep sighs and bit his lips as worried something new. 'he's not a reckless type but I worried that he really run away from home..' he thought then rolled his body and hugged a pillow near him. "I should talk to him tomorrow.. yeah, I should.." he muttered to himself before fall asleep since his mind and body tired with this kind of situation.

Ren wipes his tears and goes to the bed he jump at the bed he sighs " i need to talk to mom and maybe rent my own apartment but that's not gonna happen mom wouldn't let me" he said, after a while ren fall a sleeps quitely , Finally moring comes ren wakes up without a alarm this time he looks at the time "there still one hour" he stands up get ready for school, he looks outside its seems that his brother was still sleeping " i don't want to meet him at first thing in the moring" he grab his bag and get out of the house, he was walking and saw a little shop and there was a old women selling candy he suddenly stop and goes there.

The brown haired male slowly opened his eyes as the morning came, slowly seated himself on the bed and scratched his messy hair while looked at his clock on the night stand. "Ooh.. it's still early.." he muttered, start get ready for school. However he stopped suddenly when he heard the front door being opened and closed. "Don't tell me Ren go to school early than usual!" He widen his eyes and faster his movement to wear his uniform, checked out his brother's room that already empty. "Damn! that brat.. He want to avoid me when I want to apologize.." he sighed and closed Ren's room before took his bag and walked downstairs. He put on his shoes on without having a breakfast and locked his house before walked toward the bus stop. "My mood is already become this bad in this early morning.." he muttered with another sighs while walked on the sidewalk.

The blue haired boy asked " oba san i wan't to buy candy i want 10 candy's from each bottle" he said, obasan: ohh is that so thankyou for buying i don't see much people who wan't to buy from here"she said, Ren smiles " obasan bcoz i like sweets that's why i like to buy it in diffrent places"he said, she answer: you looks like a good boy here your candy thankyou" she give him the candy pack, he takes the pack and give her the money" arigato obasan" he start running to the bus stop, he hurry and gets in the bus and the bus start to moving " its was close" he said , he puts the candy at his bag and sits down.

The brown haired male took out his ear phone and plugged it on his ears before turned on his ipod since he couldn't stop sighed since before. Yet he widen his eyes in surprise at the moment he saw his little brother bought something in front of the small shop. He start to faster his steps but it's too late cause Ren already got in the bus. "Ren! Ren!" he shouted out the blue haired boy's name a couple of times even tried to caught up the bus though it useless. "Tch! Damn.. If I walk a bit faster before I can got in with him.." he clicked his tongue and kicked his foot to the ground, decided to wait another bus.

Ren sighs " i really don't wan't to meet him right now maybe after school i should go to shin san place before going home" in thought, the bus stops he get out of the bus and goes in the school walks to the library opens the door " on one is here if i eat here he will surely come here i should go somewhere eles ahh rooftop i should go there"he said, he close the door and walks to the rooftop ren opens the door he goes in and closed the door and block the door with his body so no one can get in.

Not long after that another bus stopped, Hajime got in quickly and sat himself then plugged his earphone that fall when he run before. Then when the bus reached his school the brown haired male stood up from his seat and got out, walked in the hallway of his school before turned to the library since he want to talk witn Ren right away but found no one there. "He already predict that I'm gonna walk here, huh? that brat.." he clicked his tongue, start to search his brother in every places of the school thought his head dizzy and his stomach growled since he didn't eat anything. He walked with wobbled steps toward the rooftop that he doesn't search yet but can't opened the door. "Ugh.. so he's not anywhere, huh? He's sure good at hiding," he muttered in weak voice, wanted to walked back to his class but collapsed and fainted instead.

Ren start to eating candy bcoz he haven't eat his breakfast " ahh its tasty" after eating he walk back to class and suddenly a teacher stops him, teacher: your Ren kun right i was actually looking for you your brother hajime kun he collapsed and was taken to infirmary"he said after hearing sensai words he was shock " Eh hajime nii chan ga? thankyou for telling me sensai" he said, he hurry and runs to the infirmary he slides the door and goes in " ehh no one is here" he sits on the chair and goes close to him " he looks more cool when he is asleep" he laugh after a while he starts to touch his face and he accidentally kiss him.

Right after he fainted, Hajime still could hear everyone in the corridor of school became panicked, even most of them start to shouted 'bring him to infirmary, right away!'. 'A-Ah.. I'm too weak..' he thought before really lost his conscious and some student brought him to infirmary. After a couple of minutes rested, the brown haired male start to had his conscious back and opened his eyes with a soft grunts. "Ugh! I fainted in front of many students.. it's so lame!" he grumbled and touched his dizzy head but startled in surprise cause the infirmary's door slide open; immediately pretend to sleep since he thought it was his classmate's friend that will teased him. 'Eeh? It's Ren's voice..' he thought, kept his eyes closed though the tall boy start to touched his face yet his heart beat so fast cause something brushed his lips. 'Ren, He kissed me! oh my god.. calm down, Hajime.. try to act like usual.. calm down..' he reminded himself in his thought and grunted softly before slowly opened his eyes. "R-Ren? Eh, where am I?" he pretend tp touch his head that actually still dizzy and grunted again.

Ren realize that he was kissing his brother he suddenly backup " what have i done! i kissed him i shouldn't have done it ore no baka!"in thought, Ren saw his brother waking up "ehh y,,,your in infirmary you faint someone carry you here" he try to avoid his eyes " you should rest i,,i am going back to the class" his voice was shaking he stands up in hurry and start to walking "i will see you later" he said, goes back to class "what should i do, what if he actually feel that i kissed him kuso! i will go insane" he start's to messing his hair up bcoz of stress.

Hajime tilted his head with a slighy furrowed eyebrow since his little brother replied with such a panicked tone, even averted his gaze as well. "I see.. so I fainted, huh.." he sighed; still acted like he don't know anything but blinked at the moment Ren stood up quickly and wanted to leave him. "H-Huh? Wait.. I want you to be here a bit longer.." he begged but the said boy already gone from his sight. "Damn! he still tried to run away from me.." he muttered and laid back on the bed. 'But.. he really kissed me before.. Then his awkward and weird act to me is because.. he like me?' he wondered in his thought, couldn't help but blushed. "whoa.. is it really true? then I should I ask him or my mind will be in mess forever.." he said, covered his flushed face within his arm.

Ren goes in the class and sit down on his chair he sighs " i kissed him its was my first kiss.....ehh? "in thought he blushed and hides his face with both hands he just realize that its was his first kiss, after a while the class starts "i....i should focus on class"in thought, after few hours later the bell rings " i am hungry he stands up and goes to the cafeteria and buy some pudding and a sandwich with a appel juice,he looks around but couldn't find his brother so he just walks and goes to the rooftop and sit there, he starts to eat his sandwich " its quite good"he said.

The brown haired male walked out of the infirmary after feeling rested well, ーhe skipped his first lesson and joined his second class; but most of his classmate too noisy and didn't stop asking him why he fainted even the girls became too care toward himー. Hajime walked out of his class immediately since all the girls start to offered him a bento; he really felt awkward with that kindness and hate their noisy voices. After buy a couple box of strawberry milk and melon bread, he walked out of the cafetaria since he couldn't find Ren there. He just walked without destination and reached the rooftop without he realize, blinked his eyes since he heard his little brother's voice; slowly opened the rooftop door. "H-Hey.. Ren.. could I join with you? Please?" he asked the said boy that eating some sandwich.

The blue haired boy was eating his sandwich and he saw the rooftop door was opening but he ignore the person who just come in he was too hungry he didn't notice that it was his brother, ren was surprise when he heard his brother voice " ehh why are you here and why are you asking me right now usually you just join me without asking" he was in panic bcoz his brother suddenly comes, Ren was eating his pudding as he looks at his brother face and slightly blushes.

Hajime smiled in relief after heard his brother say it's okay to joined with him. "W-Well.. it's because you always avoid me since this morning so I thought you didn't want to see my face.." he scratched the back of his head and sat near Ren, start to eat his melon bread. Actually he could feel that the tall boy stared at his face but he felt awkward instead. "Ah! that pudding sold out at the cafetaria though I'm looking forward to eat it. Ren, give me some.." he asked pointed his mouth that already opened wide since before.

Ren laughs " its not like i don't want to see you i just feel awkward to meet you so i avoid you"he said, ren was eating his pudding and his brother asked him to give him some "ehh you want some but its mine"he said, but he give up after he see his brother mouth was wide opened,he feed him the pudding "here you go........pfft"he laughs he try to hold back his laughing but couldn't "hahahahaha kawaii"he said.

"Err, yeah.. I think you'll be awkward to meet with someone that you quarreling with last night.." Hajime cleared his throat slightly but felt relief since his brother already back to his usual. He nodded as Ren asked him, hummed after the tall boy fed him with the pudding. "it's yummy.." he muttered with a smile but blinked before blushed embarrassingly since the blue haired boy laughed at his act before. "W-What? I'm not kawaii.. there's no way male called like that.." he stuttered in embarrassed.

Ren answer him " its is awkward but we're brothers isn't its normal to fight with each other if we don't fight dosen't its mean that our relationship isn't strong enough so don't worry about it"he said, "its kind of hurts saying this"in thought ,Ren was eating his another pudding when his brother complain about ren calling him kawai " how come there are some students who is boys but they are cute like girls" he said, the bell rings " ehh i am going first onii chan see you later" he picks up his other pudding and runs to his class.

Hajime looked up at his little brother and nod his head with a soft smile. "Yeah, guess you're right.." he commented but blinked in a bit surprise. 'Ah, that expression again.. he always wear that expression since a couple of days before..' he thought, looked down in worry. However he perked his head up again and pouted at the tall boy. "no.. you can call them kawaii.. but not with me.." he huffed and crossed his arm in stubborn but looked back at Ren since the said boy already in rush again after heard bell ringing. "okay then.. ah, I'm gonna wait you at the school gate don't forget, okay?" he said a bit in high voice so Ren can hear it.

Ren just laugh after his brother said don't call him cute , he stands up and was about to walk away his brother called him " okay i won't forget"he waved and walk out of there goes to the class and sit on his seat he sighs and a friend called him, kurosaki: hey ren" he yelled, ren looks up at him, kurosaki: why these days you have this gloomy aura around you others don't want to get close to bcoz they say that you glare at them with anger"he said, ren answer: ohh kurosaki i am kind of in the bad mood leave me alone"ren said, kurosaki: don't wanna after school let's go and buy some new songs cds i heard from my bro its good and you may like it"he said ,ren suddenly get up"really new ones yeah lets go to your brother store its been a while anyway"ren said.

The brown haired male smiled slightly at the moment Ren agreed with him and waved back at the boy that left him after that. "I hope with walked back home together like usual make our awkward feeling gone.." he muttered to himself, stood up and took his plastic bag of his melon bread then walked back to his class; followed his next lesson. Hajime's class began and ended like usual so after he gathered all his stuff on his table, he immediately walked out of the class though all the girls in his class still bothered him by asking him to walked home together. After manage to run away from the noisy girls, the petite male stood near the school gate and plugged on his earphone, turned on his ipod and listened to his favorite music while waited the blue haired boy with crossed arms.

Ren was excited how he is going to buy new cds, after a while the class starts and few hours later the bells rings "gotta hurry"he said and starts to packs his stuff he walks closer to his friend "hey kurosaki lets go"ren yelled, kurosaki:s,,,,soory ren something comes up i am going to be a while longer here so you gone on first i will call aniki sorry" after he said that he runs with another student, "ehh you can't come ok,,,,i will go alone"ren saw him leaving "its fine i will go alone and i am surely going to buy new cds"ren said, he walks out of the school saw his brother "ehh i forget about him"in thought,he runs and goes to his brother"onii chan i am going to buy some cds so you go home first"ren said.

Hajime waited patiently and already leaned on the wall since his leg a bit tired yet when he felt someone approached him, he pulled his earphone and smiled since it was Ren. However he furrowed his eyebrow right after he heard his little brother's words, sighed deeply and stood straight. "Then it's meaningless that I waited you since before.. fine, I'll go back by myself.." he said with a smile but his words sounded so annoyed. "Bye Ren.." he waved and tighten his hold on his bag and start to walked away from the tall boy with disapointed face and deep sighs.

Ren was soory "gomen onii chan i will make it up to you later"he said, ren didn't realize his brother ack He start to walk at to oposite side "bye onii chan see you later"he said and runs very fast and get into the bus " i am so excited"ren said he waits for a while and the bus stops ren get out of the bus and walks for a while he saw the store and finaly get in and someone wave to him kai: Ren!! long time not see each other onii chan was so lonely" he yelled and hugs him as he pats his head,ren was surprise " kai niisan can you plz stop treating me like a little kid"ren said.