•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

He answer him " he is not that mean i think maybe he is 'S', now that i think about it when we were little kurosaki and me kai nii san always kiss us in the forehead when something happend he always said its a good luck charm or something and we suddenly stop crying, wahhh he hasn't change at all"Ren said, he keeps cling to him " why not? its not like i am making fun of you"he was still laughing ren start's to walk in front of him "let's go home onii chan"he said.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

Hajime rolled his eyes at Ren's words while kept walking toward the bus stop. "Well.. but it's when you two were a child, right? And now you're already teenager, you know.." he huffed, still didn't change his mind about Kai that being jerk. However his mind distracted since the blue haired male kept clinging to his body which made his face heated up more and redder, sighed as when the other finally let him go. "Yeah, yeah.. no need to rush, Ren.." he smiled, got in the bus that stopped at the bus stop.

The blue haired boy looks at his brother "hmm yeah when we were kids he do it alot but why he still do it, but the main thing is he is not change at all, onii chan that i like is still here"he said , "its you! the one i like is you onii chan"in thought, he walks "i am not rushing its just that today i am going to make dinner how about it few girls at my class i ask them to teach me they were so nice they teach me a few easy dishes but i don't know why they were look so happy when i asked them"ren said as they get in the bus.

The older male sighed unconsciously since Ren kept talking about Kai's kindness. "yeah yeah.. but I still don't like the fact that Kai always clingy to you.. even I who live together never that close to you, right?" he huffed, take a rear seat of the bus; didn't realize that he already said his jealously so clearly. However he distracted cause the blue haired boy mentioned about making dinner tonight. "Eeh~ so you can cook something now, huh? of course the girls at your class looked so happy cause they like and adored you since you're tall and good looking.. err, I mean the girls at my class always talked about you too.." he looked to the side, blushed slightly. 'Uwaa.. why did I sounded like I like him as well.. b-but what I said is the truth, right?' he thought, blushed more.

He looks at hajime "You don't have to worry he isn't gonna bite me or something haha, yeah your right we're not that close so why don't we get closer and closer"he said and start to touch his face goes close to his face so close that they can almost kiss and he suddenly stop's and just pinch his cheek " #just Kidding" he said as he laugh " damn! i almost kiss him"in thought, "yeah but only few dishes, is that so? so that's why they look so happy i didn't know, wahh i am good looking huh? even onii chan call me handsome woah i am so popular"he said didn't saw that hajime was blushing, and after a while ren start to realize that in the bus all he can see is girls and they were staring at them "onii chan did we get in the wrong bus all i can see is girls there is no boys here only us, the girls are staring at us and some of them just take our pics"ren said, ren smiles and wave to those girls,they start to screaming.

Hajime perked his head up at the moment Ren said they must be closer from now on and widen his eyes since his little brother's face got more and more close to his yet he jolted instead cause Ren pinched his cheek and just laughed off. "R-Ren! you make fun of me again.. how dare you.." he grumbled in annoyed and rubbed his redder cheek. 'Oh my god.. his face just a couple inch from mine! and my heart beating so fast now..' he thought in embarrassment. "Hey, don't get yourself too high! that's the girls in my class that say that not me.. the only things that's good from you is you just have tall body.. that's all.." he huffed and crossed his arms; his tsundere personality start to came out. But he blinked and looked around when the blue haired boy mentioned about their surrounding that full of girls, raised his eyebrow since Ren waved at them instead. "Baka! Why did you waved to them, Ren.. now it's became so noisy now.." he hit the tall boy's head but not so hard then glared at the girls which made them stopped screamed out and taking photos.

The blue haired boy smiles " how mean i am not making fun of you the one who asked to get close was onii chan right no wait i think i was the one who asked haha my bad" he said that as he laugh. " Ehh Onii chan Hidoii but its fine as long as they said that i am handsome and cute everyday in school will be fun"he said with a happy face. "will it make him jealous if i say this"in thought." huh? why did you hit me b,,but they are cute, Onii chan don't glare at them now what you did they are getting scared now"he said. the bus stops and ren get up he goes to the girls and he makes kind of a prince pose "My Princess I am soory for earlier please forgive my brother, if fate is with us we will meet again"he said.

The brown haired male frowned his eyebrow slightly since Ren looked so fun to teased and laughed at him. "Ugh.. silly..you're the one who said that then forgot it as well.." he sighed though in his mind he's happy since his brother already cheered up like usual. Hajime looked back at the blue haired boy and narrowed his eyes after heard his words. "Nah, there's no way male like to be called cute.. that's why your mind is still kid after all though your body is different.." he commented and raised one his eyebrow at the next of the other's words. "What? that noisy girls, you called them cute?! there's really something wrong with your head maybe.." he pinched the bridge of his nose, didn't really know that his little brother could act like this. And the older male almost threw up since Ren start to act like a prince and apologized to the girls. "Ugh! they became more loud than before.." he covered his ears and got off from the bus first since he couldn't take the scream out voice anymore.

Ren just laugh of what his brother say. listen to his brother "Ehh why not but the girls always say that i am cute, what! i am not a kid totally not a kid why are you treating me like a kid again"he said as he pout. " yeah some of them are cute, Ehh what! there is nothing wrong with my head"he said. ren was talking to the girls and saw hajime got off the bus already " Ehh onii chan , gomen ne minna i have to go now bye bye"he said as he got off the bus the girls start to saying that don't go and like stop or something but he didn't listen to them. "onii chan why didn't you wait for me?"he said.

The brown haired male just chuckled when he heard Ren protested about to not treated him like a child but he just waved his hand at his brother. Hajime wanted to wear his earphone since the girls start to scream out more loud however he looked back cause Ren called him out. "Eeh~ I thought you still want to play with that onee chan, hmm?" he said teasingly and slowed down his steps, looked back the tall boy and waited him patiently. "I really can't stand with their noisy scream out.." he said the reason when Ren already in front of him.

Ren pout " play with onee chan? i was not playing with them....only a little maybe"ren said. he start to walk "aren't i am popular and they asked about you too but you left" he said. ren walks for few minutes and finally got home he take the keys and open the door "Tadaima, i forget..... no one is here like always, i will start to cook something so onii chan go and have a shower"he said as he goes in the house after taking his shoes off. he put his bag at sofa with his jacket and goes to kitchen as he picks some vegetable from fridge and starts to cut it.

"Geez.. it still called playing with them, Ren.." Hajime rolled his eyes but laughed at the end before continue his words. "uwaa~ still so full of pride, huh? eh, me? There's no way they asked me that already so cold to them.. they just curious.." he said while scratched the back of his head. The older male just watched the blue haired male unlocked the door and unconsciously said 'okaeri'. "nah, it's usual to say that though there's no one inside, right?" he commented, took of his shoes and blinked since Ren already want to prepare dinner. "Eh, are you sure? No need my help?" he asked, still had his bag and stood near Ren that already cut some veggies.

Ren just laugh about it. "yup i am already an adult and not a kid anymore, yup they ask, ne onii chan so what type of girl you like i am just curious that's why i ask?" ren asked his brother. "yeah your right and onii chan mo okaeri"he said as he smiles. ren look at his brother "i am fine by myself now go and change your clothes and onii chan are you fine with simple food"ren asked as he cuts the vegetables. "i should make some sweet eggs too"in thought.

Hajime couldn't help but laughed at Ren's words though blinked at the end since his brother start to asked the type of girl that he like. "Uhm, why suddenly you asked that? well, I'm not really sure but I like calm girl but so clumsy like you cause it's kinda cute and know my taste of music so we can exchange music or listen to it together.." he explained a bit long, smiled with a slight nod when the tall boy asked him. "Okay then. Ah, don't worry.. I'm okay with anything but make sure you cook something delicious, okay?" he said before walked upstairs to his room.

He looks at his brother "onii chan why are you laughing, just wanna know about it maybe bcoz your my brother that's why, so you like that kind of girls hmm"ren said. "its kind of hurts asking that"in thought. "is that so, make something delicious? i will try my best"he said and saw his brother go upstairs, he wear a apron "its kind of embarrassing wearing this....whatever i should start to cook something"he said. start to boil the veggies and make some fried rice too, after a while set the foods on the table "its looks good i think"he said.

Hajime throw his bag on his bed once he got inside his room and decided to take a fast shower before got dressed with his usual clothes at home; t-shirt and and short pants. He slicked his wet hair to back slightly and walked outside to downstairs and hummed since he could smell something delicious already. However he got more distracted cause saw Ren with an apron when cooking. "Ara~ I don't know that you looked cute with an apron, Ren.." he said with teasing laughs as walked inside the kitchen.

The blue haired boy was shock when his brother called him "Ehh? i don't have a any choice i don't want my uniform to get dirty that's why i wear the apron and stop staring at me it's embarrassing"he said as he blushes. "onii chan i made chinese noodles and chinese fried rice and chinese soup and sweet eggs, Ehh now that i think about it its all chinese food, gomen onii chan are you fine with chinese food"he said. he sits down and was actually nervous.

The older male let out a soft snicker as he saw his little brother blushed in embarrassment ーhe's kinda like the new expression of Ren that rarely he seeー. "Ooh so that's the reason, hm~ but you should wear that apron more since you looked cute with that.." he said honestly and sat on the chair, blinked for a moment cause Ren mentioned every kind of chinese foods. "My my~ you're really good then cause you can cooked chinese foods this much.. it's okay.. you know that I'm not a picky person, right?" he grinned, start to tasted the chinese noodles first and smiled widely after that with thumb up. "Uwaah~ it's so delicious, Ren.. ah, you should eat it too.. come on.."

He blushes again after he heard his brother words " i,,,,,i am not gonna wear it anymore not in front of onii chan, ehh stop it onii chan it's embarrassing"he said. "he called me cute my heart is beating so fast now...need to calm down"in thought. "its not that i am good its just i couldn't understand others dishes besides these ones.... yeah i know that"ren said. he stares at his brother who was testing the food and suddenly ren becomes happy bcoz of hajime words " really? i will taste it,,, itadakimasu"ren said as he taste the food "its good i didn't know that it would become so tasty"he said as he eats the food.

Hajime couldn't help but grinned more at the blue haired boy; of course it's teasing grins. "you're so uptight.. it's.not the wrong thing if you wear that cute apron, right?" he said while made a peace form with his fingers. "eeh~ it's a good thing though you just can cooked chinese foods that most of peole can't do it.." he praised more the other, chewed his noodles with happy smile and looked up at Ren again. "Nah, have more selfconfidence, Ren.. your cooking tasted so good, really.." he smiled, tasted the broth of the noodles, eat it with enthusiasm.

Ren blushes more " Its not......."he said his voice was shaking. " stop already my heart can't take it anymore"in thought. ren was happy when his brother praised him " he praised me so happy next time i should try to make another dishes to"in thought. ren eats the fried rice and heard his brother talk " really! its taste good?, thanks onii chan"he said. after a while later "i am done i will go and wash my plates"ren said as he goes to the kitchen and washes his plates after that he goes to his room but before he goes up he calls hajime "onii chan later teach me the english subject again ok*he said.

The brown haired male tugged up the corner of his lips when he saw his brother that really embarrassed with his teasing, hid his amused face and cleared his throat. "Hey hey~ don't start to cry.. your voice is so shaking before.." he chuckled softly and ended his tease there. He eat other chinese foods that Ren made and nod his head a couple times while chewed his foods. "Eeh, you're so fast.." he commented, finished his.foods a moment after that and washed the dirty dishes, looked at the tall boy that stopped half way on the upstairs. "English? Sure.. but I need rest for a moment and you can call me after that.."

The blue haird boy was shock because of what hajime said " i...i... am not crying" he said. "what so fast! you feel like that because onii chan is a slow eater"ren said it with a laugh. " yeah english, ok i will call you later"he said as he walks upstairs. goes to his room put his bag down and change his clothes." the cds i forget" he picks his bag and pulls out his cds " i wanna listen to them right now but i feel kinda t..tired" he said as he let go of the cds and lay down at his bed "why do i feel so tired?"he close his eyes.

Hajime just nod his head a couple of times when his brother protested that he isn't crying, raised his eyebrow before puffed out his cheek slightly at the next of Ren's words. "hey, you should eat slowly so you can feel and appreciate it, you know.." he placed the utensils on it place while glanced at the blue haired boy that already walked upstairs. When he done with cleaning, Hajime walked back upstairs to his room and took out the cds thay he buy before then placed it on the player, plugged the earphone while rested on his bed with closed eyes.

Ren smiles " hai! hai! wakatta yo i will do it next time ok!"he said. he opens his eyes slowly "hm.... did i fall asleep?"he looks at the time "its already 6:00 pm,i have sleep for two hours" he rubs his eyes and goes to the bathroom and have a shower. after awhile he goes back to his room and picks his cds up he puts it aside. he opens his books and start to study by himself "maybe i should call onii chan"he said as he goes to his room and saw his brother "is he sleeping?"he said as he goes close to him "i should go back to my room but..."in thought. ren top him touches his face and kissed him "onii chan suki dayo!"he unconsciously confessed to hajime.