•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

The blue haired boy silently listen to his brother "What! everything i do he knows everything!!"his thought.. ren sighs. "so that's why he knows the answer! "his thought..

ren seriously looks into his brother eyes "onii chan i am really happy that your taking care of me so much but are you doing this because of what happen to our previous school, because i was bullied that time, you get into a fight and we were forced to transfer.."he said.

"so does that mean your still treating me like a kid?"he said as he stands up..

" onii chan ask kouji senpai to stop this.. don't you feel sorry for senpai.. what if someone finds out and he got in trouble.. and don't you think its kind of cruel i.. i have some private things too that i don't wan't to share with anyone!!"he accidentally yell..

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

The older male blinked his eyes a couple of times since he could clearly heard Ren sighed deeply, perked his head up and bit his lower lips since the other looked at him so serious. However when he listened to Ren's words, it made him so surprised. "N-No.. it didn't relate with the accident at the past.. I just couldn't let you alone.." he tried to explain but widen his eyes since the tall boy start to got furious even yelled at him.

"It doesn't mean I treated you like a kid.. I care about you, Ren.. and for your information, I just asked Kouji did a simple favor like take a look of you for a while when I couldn't accompany you because I'm busy.. and maybe you misunderstand my words about he knew everything about you.. he just know your schedule on school but never tailed behind your back everytime.. and Kouji was the one who offered to do that since he want to pay back some of my kindness to him a long time ago.." he explained all almost in frustrated voice.

'Why everything became so ruined like this.. I just want to be honest but Ren misunderstand it..' he thought, felt a pang of hurt on his chest; even his lips already turned white because he bite it to hard since he didn't expect that his words will became this big impact to Ren and himself.

The blue haired boy looks away.. "why it turns out like this.. why i am feeling so angry!!"his thought.. " but you don't have to worry about it anymore i am not a kid anymore i stil-" before ren could finish his words his phone start to ringing.

he picks it up "hai? who is this.."he said..

kurosaki: how rude of you! ren why didn't you come to school.. huh? you never skip your class.. did something happen.."he asked..

ren start to calm down " kurosaki it nothing i am just not feeling well that all"he said.. Kurosaki: are you sick i have already make notes for you.. don't woory about it okay?"he said..

ren: thanks! anyway about the store tell mimi that i am in.. and can you asked the owner can i come tomorrow.."he said..

kurosaki: sure! i will.. take care bye" he said.. ren: bye!"he said as he shuts the phone.

he looks at his brother "onii chan i am going back to my room.."he said as he starts to walk..

The older male looked up when he heard since his brother won't see him at all even didn't continue his words and picked up his ringing phone instead. 'The hell with that act.. how could he distracted from me..' he thought, start to angry as well since felt being left out.

However Hajime tried to hold back his anger and waited his brother finished with the phone but he became confused on and on since the tall boy start mentioned unusual things on the phone. 'Kurosaki? The store? What was that about?' He thought became more confused.

The brown haired male just want to open his mouth when Ren start to walked away from him. "R-Ren.. hey, wait.. do you want to run away again?" he hold his brother's hand immediately. "I know I'm at fault but if you keep running away from me like this.. I really don't know what to do anymore, Ren.." he paused and inhaled a frustrated breath again. "..o-or you want me to stay away from you since I'm so annoying and treat you like a child.. I-I don't mind if you agree.. m-maybe I can moved out as well so you can stay in peace without my lecturer.." he kept stuttering while saying that, even himself don't know what was he said anymore.

Ren was surprise when his brother grab his hand "I am not running away or something.."he said as he looks away.."its fun!"his thought.. " moved out? from here? is that so!! so your saying that what we have done now is only one night stand or something.. once you have done it your gonna dumb me.. like a drop of water and act like nothing happen! if that what you want do whatever you wan't"he yells as he pushes him away..

but than ren couldn't hold back his laugh and laughs loudly..

"did you really think i would say such a thing.. but your last words kind of make me sad.. hehe"he said as he looks at his brother..was still laughing.

"Uso! You even didn't look into my face.." Hajime kept hold the younger one and didn't plan to let it go but failed since Ren pushed him away; which made him panicked more. "I-It's not like that.. c-cause you said that I'm annoying so it's better ifー" he blinked his eyes in surprise since his brother broke into loud laughter instead.

"R-Ren.. why did you laughing like that?" The older male still don't get it until he heard the tall boy's words that made himself so relieved though he was kinda angry cause being played when he's so serious. "Damn! I thought you really mad at me and won't even forgive me because what I did.." he ruffled his own hair, looked at his brother in sulking way; without he reliazed his tear dripped from the corner of his eyes which he immediately wipe out though it's late already.

Ren looks at his brother "because it was kind of funny!! that's why!!"he said as he laughs.. he sits down on the sofa "but i did was mad at first but i forgive you right away! because i love you.. onii chan"he said as he looks back.. "Woah! he is seriously crying!!"his thought.. "onii chan your crying were you worried.. gomen!! onii chan! it was mean off me but onii chan was mean too.. but i was kind of relieved that i did this because i got to see a side of you that i never have seen before.."he smiles at him..

The brown haired male furrowed his eyebrow completely while crossed his arms since Ren didn't stop his laughs. "Though I already apologized to you a couple of times.." he grumbled while saying that yet blinked since his brother mentioned about his crying which made him pouted at the younger one. "I-I'm not crying.." he denied though another tears dropped back from his eyes then his lips start to trembling as well. "Ren no baka.. why did you become happy when I panicked like this.. b-baka.." he broke into tears at the end but still stubborn to wipe it all.

• 3 weeks later...

The blue haired boy just keep quite when he brother talks to him.. for a while later "gomen! onii chan.. i didn't mean it that way.."he said it in a low voice.. he suddenly stands up and hugs his brother when he saw his brother start to crying.. "gomen... "he said as he pulls his arm and jumps to the sofa.. ren hugs him tightly "Hontoni gomen.."his voice was shaking.

Hajime surprised when his brother hugged his body, unconsciously hugged the tall boy tightly. He even gasped slightly cause Ren pulled his petite body on the sofa before hugged him more tight which made his tears stopped flowing since the other voice start to shaken. "N-No.. its okay it's okay.. maybe I'm just too exaggerating and m-maybe a crybaby too.." he paused while admit it with stuttered then reached Ren's head. "So don't cry, okay?"

The blue haired boy blushes when his brother reached his head.. " I.. i am not crying!!.."his voice was shaking and he was actually crying.. "woah!! i am crying again..."his thought.. ren wipes his tears with his hands and smiles at his brother " onii chan since we're off from school.. So wanna watch some movie.. i have some DVD in my room.."he said as he sits down.

Hajime just could smiled while watching Ren still stubborn though in reality he's crying, nod his head at the other's words cause he didn't want to commented much or his brother will be sulking at him. Yet he blinked cause the tall boy offered to watch some movie. "Okay.. let's go there then.." he smiled and hold Ren's hand gently while tried to stood up.

He was actually surprise when his brother gently hold his hand as he stood up.. " its still really embarrassing for me.. he only touches my hand and i feel so hot again in the inside like i am melting.."his thought.. ren glance at his brother while walking to his room but he turn around and his face become totally red.. "my heart is beating so hardly that i am afraid onii chan will hear it"his thought.. "O...onii chan i will go first and find the DvDs"he said as he let go of his brother hand and runs to the room.

Hajime wanted to walked with his brother without really noticed his brother's bright red face at all, just hold the tall boy's hand still. But blinked in surprise cause the blue haired boy let go his hand rushed to his room by himself. "A-Ah.. he's gone.. what's wrong with him? He's asking me to watch dvd but he left.me.." he.talked to himself, decided to walk upstairs and waited his brother in front of his room. The petite male leaned on the wall while crossed his arms, still wondered why his brother still awkward when beside him.

The blue haired boy run to his room and because he was nervous he desperately search for the DVD "Ehh~ where is it? i thought it was around here somewhere.."he said as he stands up and start to looking inside of his closet.. but than his hand touches something "there it is.. onii chan i found it"he said as he picks up the DVD.. "should we watch this on my laptop"he said as he looks at his brother.

The brown haired male patted his foot to the floor cause his brother took long time just for searching some DVD. But then he perked his head up cause his brother found the DVD and nodded while walked inside the room, closed the door behind him. "Yeah.. that sounds good.." he paused and looked ay the curtain of Ren's window. "Ah, you should closed it so it feels like we watch like in theater.." he pointed the said curtain and sat.himself on the edge of the tall boy's bed.

The blue haired boy saw his brother coming in the room and closing the door. ren was actually nervous and accidentally rise his voice when his brother speak to him.. " Hai!! i...i will do it.."he said as he closed the curtains and takes his laptop put his DvD in and start the movie.. "its starting..."he said as he sits besides his brother..

Hajime chuckled softly as noticed his brother acted s awkward right after he walked inside his room. "Good.." he commented, watched Ren prepared his laptop and started the movie. "What kind of movie that we watch, Ren?" he asked while leaned on the tall boy's broad shoulder and looked up at him with a soft smile.

The blue haired glance at his brother "Ehh~ its actually a Action Movie... Last time i didn't get the chance to watch it on theater so.. i thought why not we watch it together.. it would be more fun.."he said as he blushes. " Ore no baka!! why i am blushing!! He..he is too Close"his thought.

"Hmm~ so an action one, huh? Not bad.. since I didn't watch it too.." Hajime rubbed his chin with a slight smile, kept an eye to the movie and didn't intend to moved back from Ren's body at all. "Whoo~ this movie is so cool, Ren.." he commented, unconsciously pressed his body more to the blue haired boy; still not realized his brother's red face.

He looks at his brother " yeah! its really a good movie that's what my friend said.."he said as he watch the movie.. "hai! its so cool..."he said it with a low voice.. "Onii chan!! Plz Stop it!! my heart is beating crazily.. now i can't even concentrate at the movie.."his thought.. his face was bright red.

The brown haired male got more noisy cause the movie indeed so great, kept commented while the movie kept going on. And it took him for a moment when realized the tall boy's flushed face at the moment he couldn't hear Ren's comment. "E-Eh? Is something wrong, Ren?" Hajime asked and leaned closer to his brother's bright red face instead.

Ren face was flushed but all he could do was be quite about it because he don't wan't his brother to look at his troubled face " onii chan! i will die seriously!!"his thought. but than suddenly his brother Start too asking him and getting closer to him "N..No Its Nothing Onii chan.." he said as he start too moves back but than he slips and fall down.. " Its Hurts...."he touches his head.

The petite male widen his eyes cause his brother fall back to the ground instead, immediately moved so he can help Ren by sat near him while placed Ren's head on his laps. "Sorry.. it's because of me, right?" he sighed slightly and caressed gently the blue haired boy's head. "You must be too aware about my presence and got flustered, right? I shouldn't got near you too fast, huh? Sorry, Ren.." he smiled at the other but looked disappointed.

The blue haired boy was shocked when his brother suddenly put his head on his laps as he blushes but than when he saw his brother disappointed " no.. its not like that.. every time i see you i remember about last night and it makes me embarrass.. its not like i am hiding away from you.." he said as he look at his brother and blushes.. "haaaaaaaa! Mou! don't make me say it all you know how embarrassing it is" he hides his face with his hands.