•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

The petite male just rolled his eyes cause Ren laughed at his protested words but blinked a couple of times since the younger one start to grumbled in disappointed even start to washed his body though it's Hajime's job to begin with. Then he smiled as heard his brother's words, leaned closer amd hugged his broad body. "you should tried more hard to know my sensitive part, Ren.." he smiled, kissed Ren's cheek lovingly.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

He was washing himself when his brother suddenly hugs him and kissed his cheek.. "sensitive part? hehe onii chan you just dig your own grave.. your gonna regret it"in his thought.. ren grins and lean closer to his brother.. he bites his brother neck softly so he can feel it..

Hajime blinked cause his brother turned to faced him and grinned to him while leaned closer. 'W-What's with that wide grins.. I had a bad feeling..' he thought, widen his eyes as the blue haired boy bit his neck with such a different way; it made his body jolted in weird kind of pleasure. "A-Ahn.." he moaned out in needy way but covered his mouth right away though he couldn't stop his arching back. 'Is it my v-voice?'

The blue haired boy smiles happily when his brother moans "woah his voice comes out..so sweet he is holding back.."his thought.. he licks his neck softly and bit it again.. ren suddenly stops and looks at his brother " my Revenge!!"he said as he laughs..

Hajime still widen his eyes and still didn't believe that he let out such a needy moans but then gasped and shivered in pleasure since Ren licking his marked neck then biting it back; which made another soft moans escaped from his lips again. "M-Mou.. you're so unfair.. I even didn't know that's spot made me weak.." he protested, covered his neck with both of his palm, blushed deep red.

The blue haired boy grins "i found out about it last night.. every time i bites you.. you shivers.. hehe" he laughs as he looks at his brother.. "he is blushing again.. no no stop thinking already"his thought.. ren pushed his brother a little.. "onii chan go over there and have a shower i will bath by myself.. you should hurry up and go make me some breakfast i am hungry onii chan!!"he said it with a child tone... "Ah i forget something! its kind of late but.. Ohayo! onii chan"ren give him the good morning kiss..

The petite male bit his lower lips embarrassedly after heard Ren's words. "W-Well.. I can't help it since I never had any partner even a girlfriend.." he pouted but then widen his eyes and blushed bright red since he start talked something embarrassing. "F-Forget about what I said before.." he shook both of his hand but nodded with a soft laughs. "okay okay, I'll wash myself.." he continue laughed but surprised a bit before kissed back Ren. "Ohayou, Ren.." Hajime muttered softly still with blushed face.

The blue haired boy laughs "its feels strange when those words comes out from your mouth onii chan.. your so popular at school so how come you never date someone.. haha"he said as looks at his brother.. "he is blushing.. it was true so onii chan have really never date anyone before..i am the first.."his thought.. ren blushes and try to looks away as he washes himself.. "what should i do it is so embarrassing right now.."his thought..

The older male blinked when heard Ren's words "n-nah.. I'm not that popular, people at my class who was made that rumors.." he scratched the back of his head. '.. actually all my attention was given to you since you're so spoiled and I myself couldn't let you stand alone..' he continue that words in his thought. Hajime washed his body real quick since he should prepare breakfast, took the towel that hanging near the bathroom door and wrapped it around his waist. "You should hurry up too, Ren or you gonna catch a cold.." he smiled and patted the tall boy's head and walked out of the bathroom.

Ren looks at his body when his brother warps the towel around his waist " he is really sexy.."his thought.. he turns his face away and blushes.. "o..okay i will.."he said as he saw his brother walks out from the bathroom.. "i should continue"he said as he stands up.. his legs was shaking.. and his brother 'cum' start to slide down to his legs "woah!! how should i clean this.."he trembles.. "i did read the manga shin chan give me.. wahh its so embarrassing.."his thought.. ren moves down his hand and slides his finger in and slowly moved it inside of him "Ahh!"he moans.. try to hold his voice down..

Hajime walked toward his room fast and changed into his usual clothes; long slevee dark shirt and short pants. He dried his messy hair with towel as he walked out of his room but blinked cause heard his brother's voice echoed inside the bathroom which made him rushed back toward the bathroom. "R-Ren.. are you okay? You take a long time.. you should come to the kitchen so you can eat soon, okay?" he called through the bathroom door before walked to the kitchen and made an omelete rice for the tall boy.

Ren keep moving his finger slowly "Ah its coming out.."he moans.. but he was shocked when his brother called him "i can't let him saw me like this.."his thought.. "y..yeah i am o..okay.. i will come down soon.."he said.. ren pulls out his finger from his butt.. he start to clean himself.. after a while later he covers his body with towel and goes to his room "so cold!!"he said as he wears his jacket and his pants.. he comes down and walks to the kitchen..

The brown haired male could hear a faint reply inside the bathroom when he just left that place after a couple of steps, just nodded slightly. Once he reached the kitchen, he immediately prepared the ingrredient for their dinner; decided to make an omelette rice. He made it so quick since it's the favorite dish that always he made. Hajime was preparing some lettuce and sliced tomatoes when he heard his brother's steps went to downstairs. 'Ah.. he's done with bath.. should speed up my pace so he can eat this soon..' he though, faster his moves.

The blue haired boy goes closer to his brother and hugs him from behind.. "its looks good.. i will prepare the plates"he said as he walks to the other side and grab the plates.. he puts the plates down near his brother.. he goes over and was going to sit down.. when he sits down on his chair he feels really sharp pain in the back "Ita- what the.."he accidentally hit the table..

Hajime surprised with a slight gasps as Ren hugged his petite body from behind. "U-Umm.. well, I made it like usual though.. and you really made my heart thumped so hard, you know.." he pouted slightly but smiled cause his brother helped him with plates, placed the omelette rice on it along with the lettuce and sliced tomatoes. He just wanted to brought that to the dining table as the tall boy startled even hit the table. "R-Ren.. are you okay.. sat down slowly, okay?" he rushed to him and helped him out. "Your back must be hurt again, right? Need some pillow so you can sit comfortably?" he asked while checked out Ren's body that hit the table before.

Ren really feels the pain inside of him "Ehh~ i am f..fine"he sits down slowly.. "no.. i don't need pillow i am fine like this.. don't worry.. no go and bring me the breakfast onii chan"he said it in child tone.. "what should i do about school.. i should call kurosaki he must be worried since i have never skip school before.. ma only for now i am going to enjoy our time together.."his thought

Hajime huffed a soft sighs and didn't convince enough though the blue haired boy asked him the breakfast with childish tone like usual. But nodded at his words and walked back to the counter and brought their omelette rice on dining table. However he paused when he wanted to gave a sauce on top of Ren's omelette rice since his phone ringing; flipped it open. "Hello, Kouji.. err, yeah.. sorry I forgot to informed people at class.." he paused and nodded. "..umm, could I make a favor? Yeah! you know that so well, huh? Thank you, Kouji, bye!" he ended his conversation and hang up the phone.

Ren saw his brother bringing the food on the table and was about to put sauce on top of his omelette rice but he stop "hmm who is that from school?"his thought.. he takes the sauce from his brother hand and put it by himself.. "kouji? who is that i never heard brother talking about him"his thought.. he takes the spoon and was about to going to eat but stops.. "onii chan who is kouji?"he asked..

The brown haired male blinked since Ren took away the sauce bottle from his hand, placed down his phon near his plate. "A-Aah.. I want to put the sauce on your omelette rice though.." he pouted and put the sauce on his own omelette instead. When he wanted to eat his food, he paused cause his brother asked him. "Hmm? He's my classmate.. he asked about the reason I'm absent today and I asked him a favor to made sure your classmate know that you're couldn't attend school for some reason like me.." he explained but looked at Ren back. "Did you by chance got jealous with Kouji?" He asked back.

He laughs "bcoz onii chan you took so long to do it.. next time okay" he said as he eats the rice.. "its tasty.. i really like his omelette rice.."his thought, ren looks at his brother "is that so.. but you didn't even mention my name in the call how did he know about me"he said with a low voice,, "yeah i am sure onii chan didn't mention me..its a bit strange"his thought.. he jolt a bit " Ehh~ jealous with kouji?.. its not like that"he said it with a blushes.. ren hurries and finish his food "i am done!"he said as he stands up, takes the plates to the kitchen and start to washing them.

"Fine fine.. and stop laughing at me, Ren.." the older male said with a slight pout, protested cause his brother somehow treat him like a child. However he blinked back his eyes since the tall boy really sounded so unsure with his reason before thougj he kinda amused cause Ren's face became deep red within second. "Err.. yeah.. I didn't mentioned your name before because.." he paused and scratched the back of his head. "..will you promise not to laugh after hear the reason? I- w-wait.. don't run away like before, Ren.. I already tired to see your back leaving me alone, you know.." he mumbled at the end of his words, stood up and walked closer to the blue haired boy.

The blue haired boy already start to washing the plates.. he could hear that his brother was yelling about something.. "what should i do.. did i really get jealous of kouji? i shouldn't have ask onii chan.. its so embarrassing now i couldn't face him.. my face must be bright red right now"his thought.. but suddenly ren could feel that his brother was behind him.. "onii chan?"he said it in a low voice..

Hajime could really feel that the atmosphere between him and his brother became so heavy which made himself awkward as well. He looked up at the moment Ren called out his name, huffed a slight sighs before touched the tall boy's shoulder gently. "Sorry.. I made our situation awkward again.. I'll explain all of it after you finished with your plate.." he said softly, walked back to the dining table and eat his half eaten omelette rice.

The blue haired boy was quiet waiting for his brother to speak to him.. "Onii chan? why isn't he saying anything.. i shouldn't have run away but.."his thought. ren jolt a bit when his brother gently touches his shoulder, "no it not your fault.. onii chan i am just.."his thought. he just nods to his brother and continue to wash the plates. after a while later he goes back and sit on his chair quietly..

The petite male ate his omelette rice and finished it quietly, drank a glass of water near him after that; noticed his brother sat back on the chair. "Err.. where should I start, huh?" he cleared his throat slightly before looked at Ren. "Well, maybe you didn't know that I always monitoring everything that you did in school and I always asked my friend Kouji to do that.. so he know everything about you.." he blushed slightly. "And before, I asked him to made sure your classmate know that you couldn't attend school because of something urgent.. well, since he already know my habit that can't leave you alone.. he guessed it right before I mentioned your name.." he scratched the back of his head even blushed more dee red. 'uwaah.. I said all of it..' he though embarrassedly.