•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

The brown haired male furrowed his eyebrow since his little brother didn't realize his disappointed act at all. "That brat sometimes can be so dense, huh?" he muttered in annoyed and slow down his step. "Aah, he said he want to buy cds.. but why he looked so happy.. I'm curious.." he talked to himself decided to followed Ren with other bus that directed to the same place as the blue haired boy. Once the bus reached the shop of cds, he got out of the bus and watched his brother greeted someone from far. However he widen his eyes since the male that talked to Ren start to hugged him which made Hajime unconsciously approached them with glared eyes. "Oi! Could you stop hug my little brother like that..!" he crossed his arm. 'Shimatta! I walked toward Ren without thinking first!' he thought in panic.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

The blue haired boy complain about kai calling him kid,kai: why are you pouting but its still cute anyway,why did you grow so much you was so cute back than when you call me onii chan that you wan't to play with me"he said that and was still hugging ren, ren: its not like i wan't to grow tall or something and can you stop calling me cute kai niisan"ren said, suddenly ren's brother show up and yelled at kai, Kai: Huh who the hell are you your brother ren is my little brother i can hug him as much as i like too he don't even mind about it"he was still hugging him from the back , ren was shock after he saw his brother "ehh onii chan what are you doing here and why are you two fighting" ren said.

Though the brown haired male's mind was in panic, he couldn't help but glared to the male that still hugged his brother. "Haa?! Are you stupid or something? I'm his real older brother so stop hugging him like that!" he shouted still in annoyed tone. However he distracted right away since Ren asked him in confuse. "Nothing.. ooh~ so this is why you looked so happy before, huh? And I'm not fighting with him I just a bit angry since he hugged you like that!" he said bluntly as usual though he don't want it and his words somehow explained he's jealous with Kai instead.

Ren sighs and kai yelled too kai: your calling me stupid if i am a stupid than your an big idiot he is my brother how come he is your brother your not even taller than him look at me we are a perfect match i mean brothers" kai said in angry tone, ren without even thinking he yelled much louder than them "can you stop fighting if your not gonna stop kai niisan i am gonna call kurosaki and you onii chan you too i am not gonna come home if you keep talking like that"ren said, after a while its got quite "let me introduse you two first onii chan this is kai he is like a bigbrother to me kai and his little brother is my childhood friends we're pretty close like a family you didn't meet them back than bcoz they moved out to another town"ren said ,kai: its nice to meet you anyway i am just doing this bcoz ren asked me too don't think its over"kai said, ren sighs "and kai this is hajime my onii chan that i talk about when we last meet"he said.

Hajime could felt his veins start to popped out from his forehead at the moment he heard the male called him short; that's really pushed his anger button. "What the hell! How dare you to call me like that! you jerk!" he shouted back with really angry face but jolted in surprise since the blue haired boy yelled out so loud than his and Kai's voice, bit his lower lips since he don't want to shout again cause Ren warned him about not going home together; he really didn't want to make his relationship with the other got worsen. He clicked his tongue after heard Ren's explaining words and snorted "I.never heard that you had a childhood friend and person like him.." he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes as Kai greeted him. "Yeah yeah.. nice too meet you too though you don't have to do it since I don't like you anyway.." he said it bluntly like usual.

The blue haired boy asked kai " hey kai niisan how long are you going to play this game i am tired and onii chan is so pissed off right now"ren said, kai: are you serious ren its was getting into good points and you just ruin it now, you know hajime is cute when he gets mad but his words is harsh he is straightforward isn't he?"kai said, ren answer " yeah he is, so can you just apologize and stop this ack"he said, kai: hahaha i am soory hajime i was just messing around so forgive me i was just testing how would you ack so lets be good friends" kai puts his arm around hajime, ren heard his brother talk "Eh bcoz you never asked me about my past so i just let it past"ren said.

The petite male was still had his anger and really want to beat up Kai right away but since his brother will be really mad at him he cancel that intention right away; still had his mouth zipped close and quiet. 'what are they talking about? whispered each other like that?' he thought in curious yet raised his eyebrow in surprise. "A-Act? God, you really messing my head, you know! And if you wanna be my friend don't ever tease my height again or I'll beat you right away!" he warned with cold tone but his mind in mess of embarrassment. 'aah! It's so shameful.. it's better if I kept hiding before..' he thought but sighed as heard Ren. "Fine.. but the way you talk it like we're not a brothers that not live together.. I thought you'll always speak to me about your friends.. ah, nevermind.. so are you really still want to buy cds and could you tell him to stop clung to me?" he asked, really not comfortable with Kai's act now.

Ren answer him" yeah i always tell you everthing but there a some things that i can't tell you bcoz its a secret" ren smiles, kai: hai! hai! i won't call you that anymore"kai said, ren was shock when he heard his brother talk "Ehh i forget about the cds, yeah i am still gonna buy them,onii chan you wait here i will get them right now, kai niisan lets go show me where it is" ren pulls kai arm and goes to other room, ren was walking to the room and he realize something "before i yelled onii chan said something he was angry bcoz kai niisan hugged me,was he jealous,,,,no no there is noway he would be jealous but,,i,,i should forget about it" in thought,ren slightly blushes.

The brown haired male just rolled his eyes since the fact about his childhood friend and that hugging crazy male is secret. "fine fine.. I can't know your secret.. but next time make sure you won't let this guy and any people hugged you like that.." he said with grumble and eyed back Kai with a slight huff. "it's good then.." he commented and blinked since Ren want to walked inside the shop. "No wait.. I'm joining you.. Since I want to buy some cds too.." he said, followed the blue haired boy and Kai inside.

The blue haired boy was surprise when his brother said not to hugged anyone "i will think about it and why are you asking me not to hugged anyone else Ehh are you jealous onii chan" he said it with a laugh but ren actually looked back at him, "what! you wanna come that's fine but do you really like this kind of music"ren said ,they finally get in the room and ren starts to look around he starts to picks a lot off cds in his hands.

Hajime blinked and couldn't help but blushed softly after heard his little brother's words. "W-What? me? I just don't like someone clinging to you.. It is that bad, huh?" he said in a bit stutter even his blush become redder but he didn't realize it. He start to looked around the store and narrowed his eyes at Ren. "Of course.. my taste of music is flexible so I didn't really choosy with music.." he said, picked a couple of cds that he like.

Ren just laugh "no its not bad at all" ren said ,he starts to look around at other place after a while kai left bcoz some other people start to coming in, " ohhh i didn't know that i thought you only likes rock and roll ones,,,,so you like all kind of music if for me i am fine with anything as long it is music i love music so much, a,,and sweets too"he said it with a slow voice, ren was in panic "Ehh i didn't realize it my hands are already full what should i do i wanna buy some more maybe next time"he said.

Hajime already picked three cds that he likes and perked his head up before looked at his brother, shrugged his shoulder slightly. "Yeah, but it's long time ago.. now I like every kind of music that made my mind calm.. Ah, yeah.. since you're a sweets freak of course you like it so much.." he chuckled and approached Ren who looked so panic. "Don't worry.. buy as much as you want.. since I just buy three cds and pocket money still much.." he commented, noticed that the blue haired boy still want to but though his hand still full of cds.

he was looking at his brother " ohhh is that so, Ehh why are you giving me strange names don't call me a sweets freak i just have sugar tooths that's all"ren pinch hajime cheek he starts to pout, ren start to walking " this is enough i will buy others next time and i won't use your pocket money i have mine so its enough and anyway i am going to do a part time job soon so its ok"he said, goes to the counter and puts the cds on the table "kai niisan pack this for me i am taking all this"he said.

The brown haired male giggled softly since his little brother protested about the nickname that he gave yet jolted in suprise as got pinched by Ren. "O-Ouch! It's hurt, Ren...you don't have to pinch it that hard.." he rubbed his red cheek with a sighs, blinked since the tall boy refuse his offer. "ooh, I see. Okay then.. Ah, you want to do part-time? Are you sure you can do part-time job with your timid and shy personality, huh?" He asked with teasing tone, followed the other to the counter to pay it as well.

Ren laughs "that's why you shouldn't make fun of me"he said "why did he call me a sweets freak he is not acting cute at all"in thought, after awhile his brother asked something "yeah i am gonna do it a friend asked me to replace his shift for next few weeks in a cake bakery he was failed in test so he is studying very hard right now he don't want to lose this job so i just accept the request, Ehh are you seriously saying that onii chan i am not a shy person anymore like in the past i can handle it"he said.

"Okay okay.. I won't make a fun of you again.." the older male pouted slightly and kept rubbed his cheek that start to turned out red. Hajime placed his cds on the counter while waiting Ren done with paying his cds, blinked after heard his little brother's words. "Eeh, is that so? Then you lucky cause you have a part time job with the place that has smell you like, right~" he smiled with a soft chuckles. "My my~ I see.. then you're more adult and not depended on me again, huh~" he nudged Ren body with joking smile.

Ren take his cds and puts it in his bag, kai: here your change i give you discount so just don't tell kurosaki about it"he siad ,ren take the money "thanks onii chan,,,,,, i mean kai niisan"ren said, kai: wahh i am so happy you finally call me onii chan"he said that and start to pack hajime cds, " yeah i am lucky and they said that i can test the new cakes before they start to put in menu"ren said with a happy face, "its not that i don't wan't to depend on you i just want that you don't treat me like a kid anymore"ren said.

Hajime blinked at the moment he heard his little brother called the clingy guy with 'onii chan' like him and just rolled his eyes at Kai's silly words. "Weird guy.." he commented with a soft mutters, gave Kai the money and crossed his arm slightly. "so just Ren who got discount, huh? It's not fair, Kai san.." he tried to joked since he don't want his brother protested his act toward his childhood friend. "Eeh~ is that so.. I hope you won't got fat after worked there, huh?" he said with chuckles, blinked and grinned at the blue haired boy slightly. "Well.. I can't really stop it since my lovely little brother always got into problem so onii chan always worried, you know~" he giggled.

Ren was waiting for him to finished, kai: hmm bcoz he is ren that's why, your not cute at all so no discount for you"kai said with a joking way and he laugh kai give his change as well and give him the cds, ren laugh bcoz of kai's talk, " you,,why are you saying that i won't get fat just bcoz i eats sweets" ren pout as he said that, he listen to his brother "I know that even without you telling me ''onii chan'' " he said it with a kind of sad face but he just smiled at him," no metter what i can't cross the line that is between us"in thought.

"Geez, you're so picky with your customer, huh? And for your information, I'm not even disappointed or sad when you say that I'm not cute, Kai san.." the brown haired male rolled his eyes, took the plastic bag of cds from the other, laughed as the blue haired boy pouted at him. "Ehehe~ I'm just joking, Ren.. ah, but maybe you'll got more tall if you kept eating creamy cake, huh?" He laughed again but blinked as noticed his brother's expression. 'Just as I thought! He really like me.. he even became that sad when I called him little brother.. ugh, I hurt his feeling again..' he thought then tugged Ren by his arms. "Come on, we should go home now or we can't catch up the bus to our house.."

kai smiled "i am not picky its just that ren is spacial, is that so but your cute when you get mad i should have teased ren more"he said that as he laugh, kai suddenly pulls hajiime tie and whispered to his ear "if you make ren cry i will surely beat you up so be a good boy"kai said he release his tie and pat his head, ren saw kai whisper something to hajime " Ne what are you talking about tell me too its not fair"ren said ,kai smiled and pat his head "Ren next time ne i will tell you"kai kissed ren at his forehead and glare at hajime,ren was surprise"kai niisan what did you do that for"ren said, kai: a good luck charm, you should go home now its already late" kai said that as he laugh, ren answer " tall? i don't want to be more tall than this its a pain its has nothing to do with cakes" ren said , ren looked at his brother "yeah lets go home" he said.

Hajime just rolled his eyes since he already got use to the male's tease but jolted at the moment his tie being pulled, narrowing his eyes as heard Kai's whispering words. "hmph! I know that already without you telling me and I'll make sure Ren won't got closer to much with a clingy guy like you.." he said in whisper voice as well, clicked his tongue since Kai patted his head like a child. The older male want to explain to the tall boy but Kai already talk to him even kissed his forehead as well. "it just a weirdo that kissed someone forehead and tell them it's lucky charm.." he hissed and glared back at Kai, immediately pulled Ren's hand without commented back to his brother's words; really pissed since Kai could easily kissed the other in front of him.

Ren was surprise when suddely kai pulls him closer "ehh kai nii san"he said,Kai whisper to him "look at the beast he is mad"kai said , ren looks at hajime "kai niisan your still doing it again"ren said, ren was shock when his brother pulls his hand and start to walking, kai: your going home bye bye ren and "hajime" come sometimes to our house it will be fun"he yells, ren walks out of the store with his brother didn't get enough time to replay kai,"onii chan why are you so mad"ren said "is he jealous, isn't this making him cute"in thought, ren pulls his hand and cling to his brother from behind and without notice ren start to laughing.

The brown haired male just glared more with a soft hiss as Kai still had chance to got closer to his brother, narrowed his eyes at Kai's words. "nah, I'm so busy this days.. so maybe I can't visit your house soon and Ren too.." he yelled back, stomped his way back with annoyed face and blinked as Ren asked him. "O-Of course I'll got mad if he became that jerk.and won't stop tease you and me.." he said with a grumble but widen his eyes cause the tall boy clung to him yet laughed at the same time. "R-Ren!? W-Why you cling to me suddenly and why did you laugh.. you make fun of me, huh?" he asked but with stuttered tone.