•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

Hajime listened to the music while nodding off his head since the music genre made him so sleepy. The brown haired male already fall asleep still with earphone plugged on both of his ears. After two hours sleep, the older male start to woke up yet he's mind still cloudy so he decided to have more sleep at the moment Ren walked inside his room -he's not realize it yet-. However when a soft kiss on his lips, Hajime start to got his conscious back and can heard clearly the blue haired's confession words that made his heart beating fast but he hid it with acted; mumbled softly on curled his body before slowly opened his eyes. "R-Ren? what are you doing here?" he said, a bit stutter since he still can't compose his mind from hus brother's confession.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

The blue haired boy was shock when his brother wakes up "he wake up, what should i say to him this time and i am on top off him what should i do....i just can't do this anymore"in thought. "Ehh onii chan your awake i was going to pull a joke on you but you have catch me haha..ha"he said as he laugh but ren suddenly stop laughing and push his brother "i can't take this anymore i really can't its hard onii chan...b..boku wa....o.onii chan no koto suki"he yelled as his tears start to falling from his eyes.

The brown haired male blinked his eyes as realized that his brother's position so unexpected. "Whaat? pull a joke? though you want my help to teach you english, geez.." he tried to sat up and rolled his eyes since the tall boy start to laughed yet stopped and pushed him down instead. "R-Ren.. wh-what are you do…ing?" he slowed down his talk as he heard the other start to yelled out which made him smiled in relief. "Yatto, shoujiki na itta.. why did you took a long time to tell me your feeling, hmm?" he looked up and smiled softly while his hand start to wiped up Ren's tears that kept flowing from his eyelids.

Ren was confused about his brother words "he know that i love him..... it can't be"in thought. "what have i done!! i end up confessing to him he would never accept me we're brothers! he will surely reject me......what should i do"in thought. he pushes hajime away and try to run but instead he fall down bcoz of the book "ittai!"he said. he looks at to his brother "no you don't have to replay i don't wan't to hear anything"he yelled as he close his ear.

The older male could clearly caught a confused looks on Ren's face after got his response, want to talk more but his petite body being pushed away again by the young one which made him gasped in surprise. "R-Ren.. w-wait, don't run...away.." he said in slow tone since the said boy fall on the ground instead. Hajime sighed softly and got up from his bed while Ren yelled out in panic with covered ears, then hugged the blue haired boy's body immediately from behind. "Ssh.. Ren, calm down.. you don't have to be panic like that.." he tried to calm down his brother and tighten his hugs. "You know what.. omae ga suki da yo! we have same feeling! so why did you become panicked like that, hmm?" he said right on Ren's ear while his face heated up in blush.

The blue haired boy was shock when his brother hugged him from behind "onii chan let me go please let me go"he said as he cries. after a while ren starts to calm down, he was surprise when he heard hajime words "Ehh onii chan like me too? i..i become panic because i though that onii chan would reject me because we're brother that you would never accept me!! forget about this"he said. he turn around and pushes him down again "tell me again!! tell me those words say it to me"he said as he start to cries again "its hurts its killing me in the inside"in thought.

The older male kept his hugs tight though Ren kept struggling against it, even when he already calmed down he still didn't believe his words and became more panicked. "Ren, please believe me! Why don't you just accept it.. I don't care if we are brothers.. Iー" his words unfinished since the tall boy managed to break free from his hugs and pushed him down again. Hajime sighed deeply and looked up at his brother that start to cried more. "okay, you know why I appeared suddenly when you went to Kai's shop? It's because I jealous since Kai could hugged you so easily. From there I know that I love you, and I'm more confident as I realize your weird behavior since a couple days ago, you kept stay away from me but always blush and happy when I praised or just say something to you.. I love you, Ren! I love you.." he said it with deep blushed face then leaned closer to Ren's face and caught the boy's lips into soft and gentle kiss before leaned back and cupped Ren's face while stared right into his eyes. "Is it stil not enough for you to believe me, Ren?"

The blue haired boy listen to his brother who was talking to him seriously "so he really was jealous of kai nii san, onii chan...all long he know's that i love him"in thought. ren was happy after his brother told him he loved him "onii cha-" but before ren could finished his words his brother kiss me. "he kissed me......onii chan kissed me...and he is blushing so does that mean he really love me, onii chan!!"in thought. ren hugged hajime tightly "i...i b...believe you onii chan me too i love you too....."he said as he cries.

Hajime watched every expression that Ren made which full of thought and he startled a bit at the moment the tall boy hugged him so tightly. "t-that's good.. I don't what should I say if you still don't believe.." he sighed in relief, hugged back the blue haired boy and blinked since he could felt something warm soaked his shoulder. "Ren.. stop crying already.. You should be happy instead than crying, right?" he rubbed his brother's back gently to calm him down.

The blue haired boy was hugging his brother "finally i can say that i love him i am so happy right now feel like dying and i should let shin san know about what happend, i want to tell onii chan alots of things that i liked him since we first meet.... i want to share my feelings with him"in thought. ren smiles "i believe you now onii chan"he said. he sits up and looks at his brother "i am happy its just still feels like a dream to me i don't know how to ack"he said.

The brown haired male looked up at his brother and patted Ren's head before smiled softly at him. "yeah, I know.. it's okay, just act like you usual do but maybe you should more closer to me, huh?" he laughed but still with his soft blush but looked back at the tall boy when remembered something. "ah, could you next time don't pushed me on the ground like before? your energy too much than mine so my body kinda hurt now.." he pouted but laughed at the end.

The blue haired boy lets his brother pats his head " ok i will ack as usual an- " before he finishes his word he heard his brother words and start to blushing. "Ehh onii chan! gomen did i hurt you"he said as he get of him and sits besides him. "its getting more embarrassing what should i say next..what should i tell him..i don't know my minds is blank"in thought. "ah i r..emember s..omething i.. n..need t..to f..inish m..y h..omework now" his voice was breaking,he was so nervous and he start to blushing.

Hajime blinked his eyes a couple of times since his brother start to blushing deeply but panicked at the same time. "No, I'm alright.. it's just a little bit hurt, Ren.." he reminded the blue haired boy that start to makean excuse to leave again. "N-No! Geez.. you know what? you're too uptight. I'm okay so stay here and your homework can wait later.." he said hugged back Ren's body immediately. "Why did you make an excuse like that, huh?" he pouted slightly and looked up at the younger one, intended to not let him free from his hugs

The blue haired boy looks at his brother " are you really ok i mean i hurt you so!"he said. he was surprise when his brother hugged me " i..i am not uptight or something"he looks away. "b..but the homework is humm its just what if we forget about it"he said it with nervously. "ano onii chan i am n...not m..making any excuse or something i just want do my.. homework.. t..thats all"he looks at his brother and slightly blushes.

The older male looked up at Ren and just shook his head, smiled at him when he asked again about hurting his body. Then he listen to his brother's words while kept looking at him but loosen his hug a little, sighed but smiled with a slow nod. "Fine.. I'll help you with your homework but after that we should talk and more close with each other, okay?" he asked, let go his hug from the tall boy body and scratched his cheek slightly. "I think I'm too possesive, huh? I just want to hugged and kissed him.." he muttered real soft.

The younger brother was blushing "my heart is beating so fast my dream to be with onii chan finally come true i hope that the time could stop now"in thought. "ohh you will help yeah we should talk more and be closer to each other...."he said it without thinking. after a while he realize about what he said "Ehh did i just repeat thoes words its so!"in thought, start to blushing. he stands up and was about to walk out of hajime room but heard his brother words "No your not i feel the same onii chan"he said . "w,,,,what am i doing i did it again without thinking i tell him my true feeling ore no baka"in thought. "onii chan i will go first ok"he said as he trun around to hides his face.

The brown haired male smiled softly since Ren agreed with his words yet blinked right after that since his brother blushed so deep red suddenly; guessed that the other just embarrassed. Hajime stood up as well and widen his eyes in surprise cause the blue haired boy answered his soft mutters before; felt so happy but really embarrassed at the same time. "A-Ah.. I see.." he just could commented like that, stood still for a moment. 'ugh, who care about my pride we have same feeling, right?' He thought and chased Ren before he really walked out of his room. "I'm glad cause you talk more honest though it was without you realize it first.. that make me love you more, Ren.." he said before let go his hug.

The blue haired boy smiles "he said that its make him love me more maybe i should be more honest...buts its kind of embarrassing to say "in thought. goes to the room, opens his books "onii chan come here and teach me"he said as he sits down. "i am kind of getting nervous again should i go and get some thing to eat maybe it will calm me down....sweets..yeah sweets"in thought. "o...onii chan i will go and get some p..pudding from fridge do you want some?"he asked.

Hajime smiled back at the blue haired boy who start to walked to his room, followed him slowlu and closed the door behind him; watched his bother take a seat and opened up his book. "Yeah yeah.. easy, Ren.. we still had much time.." he chuckled and sat down beside the younger one, ready to teach him yet blinked cause Ren asked him about eating something. "E-Eh? I though you want to study first.." he looked at Ren and shrugged. "Well, it's okay though.. yeah, I want it and make sure you bring cold water as well, okay?" he smiled, ruffled Ren's hair gently; that's the one thing that he always want to do.

He looks at his brother "yeah i want to study first but i just feel like want to eat some sweets"he said. "o..ok i w..will bring some water with m..me"he said it nervously. he stands up as he goes down and walks to the kitchen "hmm where is my pudding"he said as he open the fridge "Ohh there it is"he picks some pudding into his hand and a bottle of cold water. ren walks upstairs and goes to his room "here you go onii chan"he said as he give him the bottle.

The older male waited patiently and take a look Ren's english book, read it with a slight hums. He perked his head up at the moment he heard his brother walked back and gave it him a bottle of cold water. "Thanks Ren.." he smiled, placed back the book and opened the bottle before drank it a couple of gulps; even the water start to dropped from the corner of his lips to his neck cause he drank it so fast. "Aah~ cold water is the best.." he muttered and wiped the corner of his lips with the back of his palm.

Ren heard him "your welcome" he said as he sits down. he was going to eat it his pudding but stops at the moment he saw his brother "the water is.....his lips is...... his neck is so sexy...i..i want to kiss him thoes lips want to bite them"in thought. he blushed and looks away "baka!! what the hell i...i am t..thinking.i should stop,wahh why is my heart is beating so fast! need to calm down!"in thought. he eats his pudding as he read the book "onii chan this part how do you read this"he said.

Hajime placed the bottle near him and blinked cause noticed Ren's face became so red like before but just shrugged and distracted cause his brother asked him about the english lesson. "Aah.. this part should be said like this word,Ren.." he said, start to explained but quiet for a moment after finished. "N-Nee, Ren.. I bet you want to say something to me, huh? Cause you kept glancing at my face before and your face so deep red.." he asked while rubbed the back of his head.

He listen to his brother seriously "is that so...so this one is like this"he said. he was shock when his brother asked him "did he realize it!! am i too obvious?"in thought. "Ehh i just want to kis- Ahmm i mean i was just,,,,i just"he said it with nervously. "what was i about to say ore no baka! and i didn't explain to him my words are breaking too"in thought. "onii chan i just..just" ren just couldn't bring himself to say anything, he was to nervous.

The brown haired male smiled softly since his brother got what was he explained before but tilted his head cause Ren start to shocked even his words became a ramblings when he talked. 'H-Huh? He want to kiss me that bad? so cute..' he thought when he heard thr tall boy's rambling; already guessed the meaning. Hajime slowly moved and faced Ren completely, hold on both of his shoulder and looked through into his eyes. "If you really want to kiss me just say so, Ren.. your act so cute, you know.." he said it before leaned closer and closed their distance kissed Ren's lips gently.