•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

Hajime grinned happily and looked back at his brother with wide smile. "Maan.. you're really care about me, huh? Thank you, my otouto chan.. yeah yeah.. I won't even touch your precious cake.." he joked but blinked cause Ren said he want to take a cold shower first. "A-Ah.. okay, but make sure you dry your body perfectly or you gonna catch a cold and don't take a long time or our dinner will got cold.." he smiled, walked back to the kitchen and put the box of cake inside the fridge, widen his eyes as realize his bandaged finger. "uwaah.. I'm lucky he didn't realize my injured finger.." he sighed and sat himself on the chair, make sure the tall boy won't notice it at all.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

Ren smiles " of course i care about you a lot , your welcome onii chan" he was walking and his brother calls him " i know that already don't treat me like a kid , ok just wait i will be back in a minute" , after having a cold shower he wears his clothes and dry his hair with a towel his hair was stil soaked he let it be and comes down sit on his chair " what is this" he asked his brother.

Hajime just could smiled with a soft chuckles since his little brother protested to him, watched him until he gone to upstairs. When he heard a steps from upstairs, the older male looked up and saw Ren have a seat in front of him. "I cooked tenderloin steak with some veggies.. let's eat it before it really became cold since someone took a long time in the bathroom.." he said jokingly, grabbed is fork and knife; start to eat his foods.

Ren start to look at the food " its looks good, ehh its not my fault it was so hot today i just couldn't hold it anymore that's way i take a shower before eating the dinner" he speak as he looks at the food "itadakimasu!!" he start to eating first "onii chan its tasty where did you learn to cook this" he speak as he eats the food.

The older male chewed his steak and laughed softly at Ren's words. "Hai~ I got it. you always weak with hot weather.." he grinned, glanced to the blue haired male who start to eat his cooking. Hajime blinked before giggled since his brother asked him with such a childish way; with mouth still full with foods. "Oii.. gulped the food on your mouth first it spurted to everyway.." he shook his head, drank his water. "I learn it from internet.. though it still has much lack of taste.."

Ren was eating in hurry " i am done thanks for the food" he picks his plate and puts it in the kitchen " no the food is just fine" he opens the fridge and pulls his cake out and walks and goes upstairs " onii chan i am going to my room see you tomorrow" he goes in the room and forget to lock the door he puts his headphone and turn on the ipod he pick his book up and start to reading it as he eat the cake.

Hajime was just eating half of his dinner when Ren already finished and hurried to take his cakes before rushed to his room. "H-Hey! why do you in hurry like that, Ren.. Hey, Ren!" he called though the other already went upstairs. "Ugh.. he even left his dirty plates unwashed.. that brat!" he muttered, finished his foods in grumble. He washed all the dirty dishes and cleaned up the kitchen before walked upstairs to talk eye to eye to the tall boy; yet he found his little brother's room unlocked. Hajime made his way inside the room and crossed his arm while stared at Ren that busy with his book again.

Ren was reading his book so seriously and he didn't realize his brother who is behind him he keep's eating the cake " ah its tasty" he said , ren's phone start to ringing but he didn't see it he close the book and start to thinking " what i am going to do from tomorrow to 3 days we're going to be alone in this big house i really wish that i could stay at shin san place but i can't" in thought, he sighs.

The brown haired male kept his arm crossed while closer to Ren that still busy with his book. However he raised his eyebrow since Ren's phone ringing but the said male didn't even realized it and just let out such a deep sighs. "What's with that stressful sigh, huh? Even you didn't know that your phone rang since before.. aah,I bet you really hid something from me, right?" Hajime kept prying to get to know about his little brother's secret.

Ren finaly see his phone ringing he pick the phone up and looks at it " ehh shin san " he puts his headphone down than he answer it " hello shin san is there something wrong " he said, shin: ahh gomen ren chan was you busy i called you few times but you didn't answer?" shin said, ren sighs "gomen shin san i was listening to music so i didn't hear" ren said ,shin: its ok so do you have time? why don't you come to the bar and hang out" there was another voice " hey shin what are you saying to a highschool kid", ren was shock when he heard someone voice " i think i can't today gomen shin san i am not feeling well" ren said , shin: ohh is that so so next time ne bye" he hangup.

The brown haired male couldn't help but frowned his forehead since Ren really didn't noticed him even picked up his ringing phone instead; the older male really forgot about his brother's behavior that always had his headphone on his ears once he got inside his room. All Hajime could do is waiting patiently with tapped foot on the floor as the blue haired boy talked with his friend that has name 'Shin'. "You're done now? I bet you really didn't hear any of my words before, right?" he sighed in disappointed, crossed his arm back while looked at Ren. "Well, since you're not feeling well tonight.. I guess I should leave you for now.." he said it bluntly, turned back to get out of Ren's room.

The blue haired boy looks behind when he heard some voices " Ehh onii chan y,yeah i am done , what i didn't hear what you said, was you there all this time i,,,i was just calling someone" he was shocked when he heard his brother talk " he was here all the time , i am glad that i didn't say anything about him on the phone"in thought, " no wait onii chan its not that i am not feeling well or something i actually have a request can you teach me some english bcoz in result board your one of top 3" he asked.

Hajime just rolled his eyes in annoying since his little brother said some reason, he's kinda angry since Ren really didn't notice him but noticed his ringing phone before. He's ready to walked out of the tall boy's room but stopped at the moment Ren asked him to teach him english; even gave him some compliment as well. "I'm not top 3 or whatever you say.. I just have a good score.." he scratched the back of his head and looked at the other, sighed since he can't really say no with that blue haired boy. "Uugh.. fine! What part that you didn't understand, Ren?" he grumbled and walked back to Ren's bed.

Ren was worried " he is mad he is mad is he going to yell at me" in thought but instead he give him some compliment " ehh but the at the board i saw it few days ago" he said and he start to stare at him finaly his brother agree to him " really your gonna teach me this way when teacher asked me i can speak freely" he hurry and pick his bag and pulls some books and show it to him " i am really bad at english" in thought.

Hajime waved his hand since his brother still stubborn about his grade at english. "The teacher is too exaggerated my score.." he scratched the back of his head again ーactually a bit embarrassed and proud at the same time since Ren always noticed everything about himー. "Yeah yeah.. I'm gonna teach you so pay attention to everything I said, okay?" he said, sat himself on the edge of the bed and watched Ren took his english book from bag.

Ren puts his books down " it's not that teacher are too exaggerated with your score its bcoz your smart and bcoz of that teacher likes you onii chan so this time plz don't pick a fight in the school like the last time at our previous school i don't want that bcoz of me the other student start to hating you" he said , he looks at his brother " hmm i understand i will pay attention to your class hajime sensai so plz teach me" he said.

The brown haired male sighed as Ren start to reminded him about last year's accident. "Yeah.. I know, I lost my control that time.. how could I didn't became like a wild person since your 'friend' bully and hit you.. they even looked down on my height too.." He crossed his arm. "..and I won't hold back if something like that happened again!" he said it bluntly like usual but smiled widely since his litte brother called him sensei. "Okay.. we start from here.." he opened the other's text book, start to explaining and teach Ren from the scratch.

the blue haired boy was listening to his brother " ehh he crossed his arm"in thought, he was blushing and than "ehh stop you can't do that onii chan i can protect myself and i will be just fine" he said , he listen to his brother carefully " ano onii chan i can't understand this one too" he was kind of nervous when suddenlly his phone start to ringing he looks at his phone " ehh its from mother" he said.

Hajime eyed his little brother before sighed and nod his head slightly. "Okay.. but if you can't fight them, you must depend on me, okay?" he patted slightly the tall boy's shoulder. He continue to teach Ren, chuckled since the other still doesn't understand a couple of lesson. "Nah, here you must write it down like this.. andー" he unfinished his words since Ren's phone ringing suddenly. "from mom? Then pick it up, Ren.." he leaned back on the bed, watched his brother.

Ren answer " okay when the time comes i will depend on you", " ahh i still don't understand this"in thought, he listen to him " is that so" he said after a while he pick his phone up " hello mom what is it?" he asked mom: we're not going to come home tonight and we're going to the trip from here i just want to tell you before going" she said he was shock after hearing his mother words " what! right now why now you said tomorrow right how about clothes?" he said,Mom: i already pack it this morning and why are you so shock anyway we won't be home for three days don't disturb your brother ok"she hang up, "ehh you pack this morning what! hello mom hello kuso she hang up"he said.

Hajime smiled happily since his brother really promised to him completely, leaned his chin on his palm and watched the tall boy talked to their mother. At first he just heard.it like usual but then he start to surprised since Ren's.tone of voice changed. "P-Packing since this morning? w-what's wrong with you actually, Ren? What did mom say to you.. I never saw you like this before so you better gave me some good reason for this behavior.." he said it demanded tone of voice, eyed the blue haired boy's eyes as well.

Ren was shock when his brother asked him " mother said she is going to go to the trip from the office, its nothing its my problem i will take care of it myself so onii chan stay out of it" he said, "my heads hurts i should hurry up and find some place to stay i dont want to be alone in this house with him i don't want anything to happend ,maybe i should call nao chan she have a lot of friends maybe she can help"in thought, he picks his phone up and try to find her number.

The brown haired male raised his eyebrow since Ren's explanation words sounded so nonsense and it made him angry instead cause the other really pushed him out clearly this time. "Me? stay out of your problem?" he gritted his teeth and glared at the blue haired boy that was in thought. "I'm already tired of this, Ren.. you're acting all weird since this morning but I ignore it and gave you time before you really want to talk to me about it.. but you say to stay out of your problem? How dare you.. did you really not trust me at all, huh?" he said, hold Ren's hand from dialing another number since he know that will made their conversation distracted.

Ren was listening to him " yeah stay out of it" he was kind of scared when his brother glared at him " so he know and he realize it i should have ack more normally now he know something is wrong i have to cover i up" in thought, that's what he said but he couldn't take it anymore " what! if you know you should just ignore it and even if you wait i won t tell you, its's not about trust its something that can not to be told"he said, he was shock when his brother hold his hand " let go onii chan let go of my hand" he said.

Hajime widen his eyes in real surprise since his little brother shouted at him while still hid the real reason. "Oh! It's something that you can told me.." he huffed, eyed back Ren with anger eyes. "Fine! Do as you like.. Since I'm not important than your problem that made you weird like this.." he release the blue haired boy's hand in hard jerk, immediately got off from the bed but stopped right in front of the door. "and don't you dare to stay over at your friend's house cause I know you'll do it but if you still stubborn and leave this house, don't you ever call me onii chan or my name!" he warned with such a cold tone, walked out of the room toward his own room, slammed the door.