•{Onii chan, Anata koto ga Daisuki!}• | CheputChan19 & Fujimori Kaoru | 18+

CheputChan19

Ren nodded " ok i will tell you if anything happend" after a while he was looking somewhere else and suddenly his brother flicked his forehead " Ittai yo onii chan what did you do that for, Hmmm i Know, yeah lets go to the park " As he laugh he grab his food and follow his brother to the park and sit down "ne onii chan when is oka san and oto san is coming home?" he asked as he eat his bread.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Fujimori Kaoru

Hajime couldn't help but snickered since his little brother's reaction was so cute as always though it didn't suit with his tall body, seated himself beside the taller boy. "Hmm? maybe it's late as usual.." he paused and bite down his big sized bread, looked back at Ren as remembered something. "Aah, I heard they'll do a small trip tomorrow to somewhere so we will be alone without them until three days.." he explained, before continue to chewed his bread again.

Ren was eating his bread and was listening to his brother "is that so they are going to be late again we haven't talk to each other for a while" he look at his brother " its looks delicious give me a bite onii chan" ren pulls his hand and bite his bread "hm its tasty" he was laughing, after that his brother start to telling him about the trip ren face start to becoming pale " what! why didn't you tell me about this before onii chan".

The brown haired male just sighed and nod his head slowly. "Yeah~ we couldn't help it since both of them was always busy with works.." he blinked since his brother pulled his hand suddenly and took a bite on his bread. "aah.. you eat it too much.." he protested though he continue to eat his bread like nothing happened. However Hajime distracted cause Ren's face turned out pale in an instant. "H-Huh? I think you'll don't mind with it.. what's wrong with you, Ren? you acted so weird since this morning.."

Ren smiles and answer "yeah i know, we should call them workholic bcoz they love their work so much hehe" he start to eating his pudding..." gomen gomen in return i will treat you your favorite creamy donut" he keeps eating his pudding untill he got shock bcoz of what his brother said " what should i do!! we're gonna be alone for 3 days its not good" his thought, " haha what are you talking about i am just fine ehh i already finish my pudding wait i will go buy some more" he stands up and runs away.

Hajime nod his head at his little brother's words while drank his milk. "Indeed, though they should spare some more time for us.." he sighed but perked his head up since Ren will treat him with his favorite donut. "Yay.. you should keep your promise, okay?" he smiled happily, placed down his half bottle of milk beside him and looked at the blue haired boy's shock face. "What? H-Hey.. answer my question first, Ren.." he shouted as Ren run away, crossed his arm and finished his bread in one big bite.

Ren looks at his happy face and laugh " hai! hai! i promise" , his brother yells at him but he keeps running and ren didn't realize that he end up in the bathroom he goes in and wash his face few times and looks at the mirror " calm down calm down i need to calm down everything is just gonna be fine as long as i ack normally" he sighs and comes out of bathroom, the bell start to ringing and ren goes back to class, he forgot that he was with his brother just a while ago.

Hajime already finished his lunch for almost ten minutes ago, yet his brother didn't come back at all. "Tch, I bet he forgot that he's with me before.." he clicked his tongue in annoyed and gathered all his and Ren's plastic food and throw it in the trash can. He walked into his next class as the bell rang though his mind is full of Ren's suspicious act. "What's wrong with him actually.. he looked like he hide something from me.." he muttered along his walks.

Ren he sit down on his seat and sighs lay his head on his table and close his eyes "need to calm down" his teacher comes in and start to teaching the class after a while he start to take the notes and focus on studies, after a lot of hours later the final bell ring " finally its over" he pack his bag and goes to library he picks few book and goes to window side table and sit on the chair he puts his headphone on and play the music as he read the book.

Hajime followed his class with nonchalant way, really couldn't concentrate with any of lessons that his teacher taught. After all his class done, he gathered all his book and put his ear phone after that. 'Where's that kid.. I bet he read the book on the library as usual..' he thought, made his way toward the library. When he got there, he easily spotted his little brother and patted his shoulder. "Hey, let me join you.." he said while take a seat beside Ren.

Ren was reading his book and few minutes later he stops and start to look outside" so beautiful" since no one was there he start to singing as he listen to the music he didn't realize that his brother was there as his brother patted his back bcoz of shock he yells and stands up as he looks back " its you onii chan you scared the hell out of me i thought it was a ghost,," he sighs and sits down.

Hajime covered both of his ears with his palm -he can hear it clearly though he had earphone- as his little brother yelled out loud, sighed and flicked Ren's forehead. "you silly.. there's no way ghost patted your body, right?" he rolled his eyes, leaned closer to the blue haired boy's book. "Aah, you still read that kind of book, huh?" he hummed, really didn't care that he was too close to the other.

en puts his hand on his forehead " onii chan ittai yo, of course i know that and its not like i am scared of ghost" he was actually shaking but he continue reading like nothing happend, his brother leaned on him "need to calm down....calm down" he sighs " of course i still read this kind of books its fun you should read mystery kind of books too and onii chan stop leaning on me your heavy".

Hajime couldn't help but laughed since his brother whimpered again by his flicked. "Hehe.. gomen nee~" he hold up his finger into peace form before rubbed gently Ren's forehead. The older male narrowed his eyes while Ren recommend him a mystery book. "Ugh.. I won't read some complicated book like that.." he said but raised his eyebrow and leaned his body completely to Ren's instead. "Don't wanna.. you have big body so it's not like you felt heavy with my body, right?"

Ren close his eyes as his brother gently rubbed his forehead and than he start to sulking "don't treat me like a kid I won't forgive you if you don't buy me a strawberry creamy cupcake", "why not!! its so fun you should read it once in a while" he keep reading the book, his brother said he don't wan't to get off him " hmm i know that i have a tall body and i won't felt anything but i am not strong enough" he said with a low voice.

Hajime snickered since the other sulking. "hai~ hai~ I'll buy two portion of it and for your information, person who like sweet stuff is a kid so don't complaint if I treated you like one.." he stuck out his tongue and just rolled his eyes then shook his head since he don't like that kind of book no matter what. The brown haired male leaned back and raised his eyebrow since Ren's voice became so soft. "Don't be so uptight like that, Ren.. just let me rest for a moment, okay? and wake me up when you done with that book.." he smiled, rested his head on Ren's laps and closed his eyes while start his music again.

Ren was happy when his brother said he will buy him " yeah finally i can eat them ehh just bcoz i like sweet stuff doesn't mean you can treat me like a kid and you too you like sweet creamy donuts too so that's mean your a kid too" , he was shock when his brother lean down on his laps " ok you can rest i will wake you up when i am done with this book" he looks at his brother face for a while he wear his headphone and turn on the ipod as he was listening to the music suddenly the tears start to falling from his eyes he start to crying, "ittai yo ittai yo is this a punishment or something" he sobs.

Hajime rolled his eyes at his brother's words "Don't say it like that, everyone like donut so you can't say it like that. After all, I'm older than you so I'm obviously not kid.." he commented bluntly, smiled as heard the other's words and reposition his head a little on Ren's laps. "Thanks, my otouto chan~" he distracted with his music again. However he frowned his eyebrow cause something wet kept splashed to his cheek, opened his eyes immediately but surprised instead. "H-Hey.. did my head that heavy, huh?" he stood up quickly and ruffled Ren's hair gently. "A-Ah.. I'm going home first to prepare our dinner, okay? so go home when you're done. Bye, Ren..." he said before left the blue haired boy.

Ren laugh and answer "Hai hai your not a kid" his brother was saying thanks to him " your welcome onii chan" he smile , after a while he got shock when hajime suddenly wake up he hurry and wipes his tears " no its not its just that this story was kind of sad that's why i start to crying.... ohh your going home first is that so, ok see you at home" saw him leaving he sighs "he saw me crying i hope he didn't find out" in thought.

The brown haired male blinked after heard Ren's answer and tried to laughed at it. "You silly, don't cry easily just because reading book, Ren.." he sighs ーreally know that his brother lied to him.ー waved again to the other. "Yeah, make sure you come home fast, okay?" he reminded the blue haired boy one more time then walked out of the library. 'what's wrong with him actually?' he thought; Hajime was really surprise after saw Ren's crying before.. there's a pang on his chest as he noticed it but he know that his brother won't tell him right away so decided to make a distance until Ren tell him straightly.

Ren saw his brother was laughing and he start to laughing too " haha i know its just so sad that i couldn't hold back" he nodd and waved back to him, watch him leaving from window he picks his phone up and call someone " ano shin san can i stay over at your house for few days" he asked, shin: Ehh soory Ren chan i can't someone is coming over did something happend if you want to talk i am at bar right now you can come over its just that don't come if your in uniform ok" he answer, " souka someone mean's your lover right, i am fine for now i am soory to disturb you ja see you" ren answer, shin: yeah he is i don't know how to say it to you , if you say so if anything happen just call me ok bye bye" ren close his phone and stand up as he pack his stuff and start to walking " i will just go home" as he walked out of the school.

Hajime reached his house after taking a bus like this morning, unlocked the front door with his own spare key since Ren have the real one with him. "Tadaima.." he muttered as he walked inside, throw his bag on the couch then untighten his collar before walked toward kitchen to prepare their dinner. For tonight he made tenderloin steak with some vegetables. "Haah.. I'm really still curious with Ren.. he must be hide something from me.." he sighed as he cutted down the vegetables but he missed and cut his finger instead. "Ah! Damn!" he shouted, washed his finger right away before put some small bandage on it then clontinue to cook the meat. After a few minutes all his food finished, he sat himself on the dining table and stared at his throbbed finger. "Ugh, I'm so reckless before I'm lucky since it's not that deep.." he muttered, slumped his body on the table.

Ren was walking home he saw a small bakery he looks in from the outside " maybe i should buy some cake" he opens the door and goes in, someone welcome him he start to look at them " Ano can you pack me some of this creamy donut and these three diffrent cakes" he asked the girl , girl: hai! wakarimashita" she packs the cakes and the donut after that she give him the box with a smile, he takes the box and hand her the money and walked out from there, he finally get home after taking the bus he unlock the door with a key and enter the house " Tadaima".

Hajime almost fall asleep at the moment he heard the front door being opened, perked up his head and noticed his little brother by his voice. "Aah, okaeri Ren.." he said with a sleepy tone of voice, stood up slowly from the chair to the front door but cheer up right away since he noticed the blue haired boy brought a box of cake. "Aah~ you buy something good.. let me take put it in the fridge and wash your hand and have a dinner first.." he reached out the box from Ren's hand and take a look inside for a moment.

Ren nodd and answer him " yeah some sweets there was a small bakery close to the school so i buy somes before i eat the dinner i am going to have a cold shower first..." give him the box he looks at his brother was taking a peek at the box" those are the creamy donut that i promise and don't eat my cakes just put them at the fridge ok" he tells his brother as he walks to upstairs goes to his room and put his bag down take some clothes and goes to bathroom he takes his clothes of and turn on the cold water.