Be mine cute neko chan || cheputchan19 & KawaiiNekomimiBoy || private ||

CheputChan19

Riku perks his ears up and tilts his head, following Taka and wondering what Taka had in mind for exercise. He follows Taka to the room and looks at Taka, rubbing he back of his head as he sat on the sofa, looking around the room as he looks at Taka. Riku blushes bright red, "your.. thinking about some kind of naughty exercise aren't you," he looks at the grins Taka was making with a soft blush.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Taka sat himself beside his cute neko and looked at him without changing his naughty grins then whistled playfully. "bingo~ you guessed it, right, Riku.." he chuckled softly and took one of the other hand, kissed the top of it gently. "I never had any many chance to taste your body, you know.." he chuckled back and start to licked his boyfriend's fingers one by one while his other hand pulled the neko's body closer to him.

Riku blushes as he perks his ears up, swishing his tail side to side, wondering how naughty Taka will be. He perks his ears up as Taka takes his hand, blushing bright red with his ears perked up while looking at Taka. He tilts his head to the side while blushing, flickering his ears and nods his head slowly, "I-I suppose, we pretty much always skip to the sex," he swishes his tail and watches his fingers getting licked. Riku blushes bright red and watches Taka, squirming his hips, "T-Taka.. your so naughty."

The punk male hummed softly as he heard the neko's words, nodded slightly before looked up at him. "yeah.. that's why we should have some exercise.." he chuckled and start to sucked Riku's fingers playfully. Grinning while noticed his cute boyfriend squirming, his free hand start to sneaked inside his boyfriend's shirt and rubbed Riku's back with naughty way. "sensitive as usual, hmm~" he said, finished with licking and sucking stuff; kissed continuously Riku's palm up to his arm.

Riku watches Taka suck his fingers while blushing. He perks his ears up as he could feel Taka's other hand sneak up his shirt while blushing with a soft moan. He looks at Taka while pouting, slowly nodding his head while his cheeks were bright red, flickering his ears and wags his tail slowly side to side. Riku grumbles a little as Taka was teasing him and sticks his tongue out, rubbing Taka's crotch with his leg with a purr and a soft giggle.

Seeing the neko's face became bright red, Taka curved his lips into naughty grins then looked right into Riku's eyes while he's done kissed his palm. "how beautiful your moan is, Riku~" he whispered and kissed the top of Riku's nose; tickling slightly the neko's back. Yet he grunted cause Riku's legs rubbed his crotch. "now now.. you make my junior wake up, Riku~" he joked, pulled the neko's body so he sat on top of his laps; bucked up his hips slightly so his crotch rubbed on Riku's butt. "can you feel it?"

Riku blushes as he looks at Taka, flickering his ears and covers his mouth, lowering his ears a little. He looks at Taka with a smile and squeaks with a giggle as he was getting tickled. Riku gasps as he got pulled towards Taka and blushes bright red as he felt Taka's crotch rubbing in between his butt with a moan, "y-yes I feel it.. it is so hard," he purrs softly.

The brown haired male chuckled while heard the neko squeaked because of his tease but raised his eyebrow since Riku's answer is bold which made his body excited more. "And that's because your leg rubbed on it~" he paused and glanced down before grab a hold on his cute boyfriend's crotch. "Aand~ what we have here.. an erected lil' cock~" he said playfully while stroked Riku's cock through his pants.

Riku tilts his head to the side and giggles, "well.. it doesn't take much to get you all excited," he wags his tail slowly. He perks his head as he felt Taka touching his crotch, blushing softly and squirms his hips slowly with his ears lowered, "n-nya if you play with it too much.. I am going to cum in my pants," he pouts a little as he rubs his butt against Taka's crotch while purring.

Taka whistled playfully at the moment he heard a cute 'nya' escaped from the neko's mouth, stopped his hand from grabbing Riku's crotch for a while. "ara~ I think it's not that fast if put on something on the base of your cock right?" he grinned at his boyfriend, grunted softly cause the neko's butt rubbed on his thigh then pulled immediately Riku's pants and underwear then threw it somewhere. "my~ this is a better sight than before.." he said as he looked at the half erect of Riku's cock.

Riku flickers his ears as he looks at Taka while blushing when Taka let go of his crotch. He tilts his head and blinks, shaking his head, "w..what no that will make me feel strange," he lowers his ears with a soft whimper. Riku blushes as his butt was rubbed and gasps as his pants and underwear were pulled down, watching Taka throw them. He looks at Taka while blushing and looks down at his cock, starting to stroke it with a moan and slightly starts to put his butt in Taka's face, giggling a little as he slides his tail inside of his butt, letting out a moan and continues stroking his cock while moving his hips slowly as his tail was thrusting inside.

The brown haired male blinked at the moment he heard a soft whimper from his cute neko then patted his head gently. "now now~ I'm just teasing you.. I won't do that if you don't like it, my lovely Riku.." he kissed the neko's forehead along with his cheek and lips. However Taka blinked back, this time really surprised cause his boyfriend start to touch himself without he told to; Riku even rubbed hid butt against Taka's face as well while keep stroking. "oh damn~ you start your exercise by yourself.. It's not fair.." he faked a pout then slide up Riku's shirt and eat up one of Riku's perky nipple, flickered it with his tongue. "your nipple already this hard though you just pushed your fluffy tail inside your butt, hmm?" he chuckled, grazed his teeth slightly on the neko's nipple while pinched the other one.

Riku looks at Taka while pouting as he paws at Taka with a soft grumble. He blushes and slowly nods his head, wagging his tail as his forehead and cheek got kissed but purrs when his lips got kissed. Riku giggles and sticks his tongue out, shaking his butt while moaning as he stroked his cock faster with his tail thrusting inside of him. He slowly looks up at Taka, flickering his ears and lets out a squeak as Taka was licking his nipple. He moans softly as he watches Taka, shivering a little as his nipples were being played with and continues thrusting his tail in his butt while he strokes his cock, resting his head on Taka's shoulder and softly moans in Taka's ear.

The punk male couldn't help but smirked cause his neko purred heavily at the moment their lips pressed together into sweet kiss. "you really like kisses that you purred this loud, hmm, Riku?" he chuckled and watched with intense eyes as the neko busy thrusting his tail inside and stroking as well after done playing with the neko's perky nipple. Feeling Riku's head on his shoulder and hearing his moans, made Taka crotch reacted so fast and erected in no time. "I think I want to join your exercise, Riku~" he said with husky tone then bucked up his hips so his tip reached Riku's butt that already full with soaked tail. Then with one push he made his cock made its way inside Riku's tight butt while sealed the neko's lips with his deep kiss, moaning within the kiss as well cause it's been so long that he felt the tight and hot hole of his cute boyfriend.

Riku perks his ears up and blushes, slowly nodding his head and wags his tail while it was still inside him, making him moan loudly as it rubbed against his inner walls and making him shiver. He wraps his arms around Taka while moaning and watches his nipples being played with, squirming his hips slightly. He slowly perks his ears and holds onto Taka as he felt Taka's movements while blushing and lets out a gasp, wrapping his arms tightly around Taka, "w-wait let me get my tail out first," he blushes bright red and kisses Taka, pressing his chest against Taka's and felt his butt twitch around Taka's cock with a soft moan followed by a purr.

The brown haired male moaned against his kiss that keep going on, even his droll already sipped down to his neck, grunted as he break the kiss since the neko's entrance twitched and tighten so hard around his length. Taka even feel more excited since Riku's perky nipple brushed against his chest which sent some electric chill of ecstasy on his back. However he chuckled since the neko surprised and wated to pulled out his tail out immediately. "aww.. but it's more exciting if your tail still inside with my cock~" he joked and pressed his forehead against his boyfriend's. "then.. I'm gonna move now, Riku.." he said with husky tone and pulled out his cock before slammed it back; start with slow pace.

Riku looks at Taka while blushing as he felt his nipples against Taka's chest, lowering his ears with a tremble as his butt twitches around Taka's cock. He rests his chin on Taka's shoulder while pouting softly and squirming his hips, "y-your so naughty," he flickers his ears a little. Riku slowly nods his head as he looks over his shoulder, still feeling his tail inside of him along with Taka's cock and gasps, feeling Taka's cock slamming back inside and rests his head on Taka's chest while moaning.

The punk male just could laughed softly since his neko pouted at him but shaking his hips in need against his cock. "of course.. I'm naughty but you love my naughty character right~" he said it playfully and squeezed Riku's butt with both of his palm gently. As he felt his boyfriend's nod against his body, Taka continue his slow pace and grunted every thrust that he made since inside the neko's butt is so full with his length and Riku's tail. "you filled this much but your butt kept twitching in need, hmm, Riku~" he whispered to the neko's ear, pushed Riku's tail deeper while thrust his cock more.

Riku blushes and looks to the side, pouting a little and flickers his ears, slowly nodding his head, "y-yes," he purrs softly. He squeaks as his butt was being squeezes by both of Taka's hand and looks at Taka embarrassingly and rests his chin on Taka's shoulder. He moans in Taka's ear and lowers his ears slightly, blushing bright red as he nibbles on Taka's ear with a purr. He trembles a little and moans louder, arching back and bites Taka's shoulder as he felt his tail go in deeper inside, drooling while he moans as Taka thrusts increases.

Taka keep moving his hips forward and backward made the reading room filled with the sexy sounds of their sex. He glanced down at the neko, couldn't help but grinned when he saw Riku's face that so bright red and messed his sweats and drools. The punk male grunted softly at the moment his cute boyfriend bit his shoulder however he faster the pace of his thrust more wild and without control. Yet a moment after that he pulled out Riku's tail that stuck inside suddenly and attack the neko's neck by bitting and sucking it continuously. "call my name, my lovely neko~" he whispered with husky tone right on Riku's ear before nibbled back and marking his boyfriend's neck.

Riku looks at Taka and holds him tightly while moaning in Taka's ear from feeling both his tail and Taka's cock in his butt. He slowly looks at Taka while he was looking at him, blushing and looks to the side, hiding his face within Taka's chest. He nibbles on Taka's shoulder, perking his ears up while moaning by the quicken thrusts Taka was making. He trembles a little and looks over his shoulder, wagging his tail once his tail was out of his butt and lets out a moan. Riku looks at Taka while blushing, shiver a little while his neck was getting bit and sucked on. Riku looks at Taka and leans his head back while his neck was getting nibbled on, "T-Taka," he wraps his tail around Taka's wrist and moves his hips within Taka's thrusts while moaning.

The brown haired male always adored and enjoyed every expression that his lovely neko made, since most of them is so cute for him; like when the neko his his face or meowed and purred heavuly, he loves all of them. He could felt the neko's body tremble in ecstasy as he made his thrust more hard, smirked against his nibble on Riku's body since his boyfriend throw his head to the back before wrapped his soaked tail around his wrist. "Oh my~ is this a sign that you want to be stroked like this, hmm, Riku?" he said teasingly as his free hand moved and stroked his neko's cock with wild pace.

Riku flickers his ears as Taka was looking at him, blushing and looks to the side while moaning. He lets out a squeak, arching his back a little as Taka's thrusting speed increased and squirms his hips a little. He moves his hips within Taka's thrusts, continues moaning and holds onto Taka's shoulders. Riku perks his ears up a little as he looks down, watching Taka stroking his cock and continues moaning a little louder, "T-Taka your going to make me cum already," he whimpers softly and pouts, leaning closer and bites Taka's neck.

Like what Taka expected, the neko's body trembled more than before even squeaked because his pace became so fast and wild; his boyfriend even moved his hips against his thrust which made him grunted in different way and also made his cock grew bigger inside. However he looked at the neko's brown orbs and grinned at him. "That's my intention from the start my lovely neko~" he said playfully, faster his stroke on Riku's cock while keep thrust his length inside the neko's twitched hole though the said neko bit his neck.

Riku arches his back a little and looks over his shoulder while lowering his ears, placing his hands on Taka's thigh, "i-it is so big inside me," he looks at Taka while purring as he starts moving his hips within Taka's thrusts. He perks his ears up and pouts a little, weakly shakes his head, "n-no I don't want to cum yet," he blushes bight red and moves his hips, moaning while his cock was getting strokes and felt his butt twitching around Taka's cock while purring within the bite, drooling on Taka's neck a little.