Strait cut words of lies (18+) ~Nyuchanxx and Ayais

Nyuchanxx

Yuki let his stony facade fall a little as he sat down the sofa opposite the other. "Well then you had better remove it then hadn't you?" He leaned back, crossing one leg over the other as he observed the way the others arousal poked at the inside of the dress and how the thickness of it changed the shape of the soft fabric. He loved the way the other was looking, all frustrated and aroused and it was all because of him.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ayais

Aki stood up and let the ivory dress drop to on the hard food floor he took off his heels and smiled “ oh its been to long my feet hurt..” he sat on yuki lap naked . “you better keep your promise.. Elwyn..” he knew it was best not to call the man by his real name even though yuki suited him much better. He hummed resting his head on Yuki shoulder.

Yuki watched as the other let the dress pool onto the floor, the soft fabric rustling only slightly as it fell. He hummed in satisfaction as the other sat on his lap and called him Elwyn, that name gave him power, it gave him the control he had lacked before. That was the name that allowed him to be the boss that he was, without it he was nothing. Feeling his cock press against the confines of his trousers he reached his hand down and unzipped his pants pulling his length out. With his other hand he loosened his tie and undid his top button before whispering in a husky voice "Ride me now my bitch." His words were full of lust and desire that complemented the others hone coated words.

Aki smirked as he felt how hard Yuki was . “ Elwyn…” he purred he was happy when he heard the man unzip his pants that meant he was finally getting his reward .but he was a little confused when yuki told him to ride him he loved being told what to do.. he purred and slid him self on yuki cock moved up and down with a moan. “ like this…” he moved faster gazing in to yuki eyes desperate to please him.

Yuki stared at the other with cool dark eyes. Suddenly he lifted the other up while he was still penetrated upon his length. With strong arms he carried the other as such up a short flight of stairs enjoying the way the other felt tight around his cock. Kicking a door open he walked inside.

The room was dark, as they walked in the lights came on but only very slightly. In the middle of the room was a bed covered in soft purple velvet and the softest cushions. He lay the other on the bed before pulling out of him and walking over to a large oak chest. From within he picked up a circlet of gold, too big for a ring but too small for a bracelet. Turning back to the other he said "I know I said I would give you your release...but I changed my kind." Walking over he climbed above the male and slipped the ring over the others length untill it sat snuggly at the base preventing Aki from coming.

Aki moaned enjoying being carried while the man was still inside him he hummed as he laid on the bed and smiled it was really soft , softer then he had lately .his hide always were full of cheep furniture so if they got raided he wouldn’t lose a lot. But this bed was so nice he felt the purple velvet it looked so go against his soft lavender hair. He was sad when yuki pulled out of him he wasn’t done not even close. “ Baby…” he watched him like a hawk he and licked his lips

His eyes widen when he saw the ring he knew right away it was a cock ring . “but you said…” he wined it already hurt so bad to hold it in “ it .. hurts… Yuki please..” he begged as he wiggled around on the bed feeling him self unable to cum. he had already held it in for so long. He didn’t mean to use his real name he knew Yuki didn’t like being called that. “ I am sorry Elwyn..”

Yuki loved the way the other was squirming beneath him, wanting the release only he could give him. When the name called his real name however the sadistic streak that was kept mostly hidden within himself came flying to the forefront. He stood ignoring the apology and opened a different draw in the chest. It held numerous draws, most of them small and delicate filled the to layers of oak while lower down the draws increased in size and height.

Opening another smaller draw yuki removed two small clamps and from another bigger one a length of rope. Walking over to Aki again he lightly flicked the makes nipples with his finger before attaching the two clamps.

Aki knew he mess up by calling Yuki his real name . he looked over at Yuki wondering what he was doing. “ baby come back to bed..” He hummed he couldn’t see but what he had in his hand all he could see was the rope he gasps as he felt the nipple clamps “ ahh you know there sensitive it hurts…” He sighed he was not used to getting what he wanted he moved down to try to remove the cock ring but it wouldn’t come off. “ I think I want to go home now… Elwyn…” He stood up and took the nipple clams off . “take this ring off I cant seem to do it..”

Yuki rolled his eyes and bending down asked in a tonee that foretold the extreames of pleasure that came from the pain, his voice sounded as the mustyness of an ancient forest smelt. Letting the rope fall apart from the small length within his fingers he pulled it apart with his other than until he had a lose stretch between his two hands. He yanked the rope taught. Snap. The loud echoed in the otherwise silent room.

He moved the others arms above his head before carefully tying the rope in elegant but strong knots around his wrists, through the headboard then down again. He tied the rope around the males chest restricting his ability to breath before he went lower still and removed the cock ring only to replace it with the rope that was just as tight as the thin circlet of metal and produced the same effect.

He continued lower, tying the rope in beautiful knots and elegant tieings before he finally reached Akis ankles. He spread the males legs wide and tude the two ankles to the edge of the bed before standing and observing his fine work. The naked male truly loomed a picture to behold. Simply irrisitable.

Aki eyes widen it was hard to breath and normally he could get out of ropes but Yuki had such skill there no way he could bend to out and he didn’t feel like popping his bones out of place to get free it been to long since he was bonded he wasn’t sure if he liked this or not. “ Baby I said I want to go home..” he said softly “let me go we will play some other time I don’t feel like it..”

Yuki just smiled that sadistic smile and said "no, you are my captive now and I am going to make true my promise fuck you until you pass out!" He climbed on top of the other and pressed the tip of a dildo against the males hole before turning it on until it vibrated and pushing it into the other all the way until the hilt. As he did so he pressed his hand against the males length and gently stroked it, encouraging any gentle moans.

Aki looked at Yuki woundering if he was every going to let him go. He flet the dildo go in and out of him as he moaned “ Elwyn….” His eyes glaze over with lust as he felt him being stocked “ stop it hurts.. I cant cume..” he moved around in the ropes trying to find away out . “please let me cum.. baby and ill be good I will give you anything you want..”

Yuki wouldn't permit such a thing though. He moved the dildo around gently within the other, he may be a bit of a sadist but he was by no means cruel. Slowly he drew the toy out before pushing it back in again teasing the male with his movements. Moving up the other he continued to push the toy in and out as he lightly flicked one of the clamps around Akis nipple. He just wanted the male to beg for tonight. He didn't want to go very far he knew he had jumped this upon the male. He just wanted the submission, the begging.

Aki mummed “let me cum…” he begged as he was far to consider with his own throbbing cock to want anything more then just to cum after he could feel sweet releases then he would deal with Yuki cock. He mmmed as the clamp was flicked . he winced “ careful baby.”

Yuki gently removed the clamps and the toy from the other before he pushed himself into that sweet tight heat. He let out a small groan as he entered the male, finally he could get the release he desired so much. Leaning down his tongue enveloped one of Akis sensitive nipples and lapped at it with his tongue as he pushed inside the other repeatedly.

Aki maybe could have ignored the toy but Yuki made him lose focuses he was getting so excited that there was noting he could do but be fucked by Yuki. He moaned “ohh more..” Yuki tongue felt so good on his tender nipples. He moved around helpless in the ropes “ Elwen…” he purred out of pure enjoyment. the rope could no longer hole him in he gast as he finally released his sweet cum all over the rope . "soo good..."

Yuki let the other release,as the male did he clamped around yuki and made him that much more excited. With a low groan yuki exploded inside the other before collapsing on top of him, spent.

After a couple of minutes yuki rose and pulled out of Aki before he untied the male and left the room wanting to sleep in his own bed. That room was just for sex, it was his guest room and his only guests were those he slept with. He didn't sleep in there. Walking to his room yuki collapsed onto the bed, too exhausted even to shower before he fell asleep amongst the sheets.

Aki moaned as Yuki came inside him he was out of breath he couldn't move. he closed his eyes and feel asleep in the bed he didnt notice that yuki had left him alone in the room he was rather sick of sleeping alone but he knew that it was truly lonely at the top. It was to dangours to get close to anyone .doing this with this rival was such a risky thing.

Nightmares plagued Yuki's dreams that night. Where ever he turned that man was following him, taunting him, the knifee slashing across his chest once more. His hands instinctively grabbed at his skin in his sleep and light groans slipped from his mouth, dry with torment.

He woke suddenly, breathing hard and sweat covering his body. The night was still dark. Reaching for his watch he noted the lightly glowing hands: quarter past four. Sighing he got put of bed, sleep was out of the question now, and went to have a shower, to cleanse the memories from his body.

Aki normally didn’t dream he had taken a drug year back that would stop him from dreaming and so far it worked . Even though he was sore he was still a light sleeper when he heard foot step he jumped out of bed. He sighed and put back on the dress he have to send Yuki out for clothes before he headed home. “Elwen?” He whispered staying in the shadow. He followed the sound of water to the bathroom and sighed “ its just you.. you okay?

Yuki's body was still in high alert from his dreams when Aki entered the room. His hand reached for the knife - he kept them everywhere in the condo, before, his motions as smooth as water and as fast as lightning he had the blade against the others neck while his wet body was pressed against the male restricting his movements. Slowly hisa eyes focused and his breathing slowed once more. Releasing the blade he let it clatter to the floor and turning his back he ran a hand through his hair in despair at his own foolishness. "Sorry....I...I didn't realise." He swallowed not wanting to look at the male, too scared of nothing and too embaressednover at himself.

Aki grabbed the knife by its blade before it cut in to his hand he smiled seeing Yuki remove the knife. “ if you were in to knife play you should have just said something..” He titled Yuki chine up “ Hey its okay.. do you want me to leave..?” he asked sofly he was sure yuki must have forgot he was here

Yuki looked up at the other as he felt those fingers under his chin. He tried to smile encouragingly but it came out as more of a grimace so he gave that up. "I'm fine, its nothing new." He ignored the comment about his sexual preferences, while his past made him predisposed to such things he wasn't in the mood to indulge those desires. Noticing the others blood that dripped down his hand he gently took the males hand in his own and softly said "we had better bandage that, it is a very sharp knife so you might need stitches..." He trailed off feeling bad, he shouldn't have done that. "You don't mind me stitching it do you? I can always take you to a hospital." Grabbing some toilet paper yuki pressed it hard onto the bleeding wound knowing that pressure would help reduce the blood flow.

Aki smiled “I heal fast… you got a needle and thread?” He asked bleeding didn’t brother him . He smiled at yuki and touched his cheek with his good hand. “ your worried about me?” He paused he didn’t understand it was no benefit to yuki to worry for him “ don’t worry I wont tell..”

Yuki nodded and lead the other towards the living room. Letting the other sit on the sofa he rushed of to find something to sterilise the wound and a needle and thread. When he returned he ripped open the packet with his teeth saying "this will sting." Before he whipped the wound. It was deep but neat. Easy to stitch.

As he set to work stitching the wound he said gently "I worry that someone might take your place in your group and I would rather a leader I know than one I don't, even in the broad sense of the word that relates to us."