Strait cut words of lies (18+) ~Nyuchanxx and Ayais

Nyuchanxx

Two rival gangs are in a fued over a drug importation upon which the owner played the gangs against each other conning them both into buying the drugs.

The two bosses meet at the specified place with their money, neither of them have a higher right to the drugs.

MC:

Aruji_01.jpg

Name: Elwyn (not his true name)

character: always smart and well dressed, formal man who bases everything on numbers and puts no worth to emotion. Doesn't go by his true name due to its femininity and it is safer to use a pseudo name in his line of work.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ayais

Hagane_gakupo-1-1.jpg

Dead

Name: Aki (not his real name)

character: sexual deviant warm and loving .Until you cross him then he becomes a deadly force. He work his ass off to get to were he is now and he will nobody take what is his.

New life

Name : Bri

character: Sweet , Kind , but jaded form his past . His warm personally could melt the coldest hart.

Other : Looks like aki only green eyes doesn’t smoke and no tattoos.

Yuki held the briefcase at his side as he walked towards thee harbour. The night was dark and cool, a much milder temperature than it had been for ages, although he had to admit to himself that he preferred the heat, even if it did sometime make wearing a suit a little uncomfortable. The briefcase was light in his hand, although to most he guessed it was probably heavy, paper weighed a surprising amount when it came down to it. Although of course the notes in this case were all fake. They were merely a representation of how much he was paying. He had learnt long ago never to deal with cash but rather the gradual movement of money across banks. Of course most people didn't work like this, it required trust after all and that was something few Yakuza had but over the years Yuki, or as they knew him Elwyn, had gained a significant reputation for never breaking his word no matter thee consequences. But if one was never to break ones word you had to be careful who and how you gave it out.

Straitening his tie Yuki walked out into the moonlight behind the docking yard to where he had arranged to meet the dealer. No one was there yet, he figured they would arrive soon, he always made a habit of being five minutes early, in his eyes if you weren't then you were late.

Leaning against a brick wall he looked up at the sky listening to the soft hum of the wind as it brushed across the ropes on the boats and the flutter of sails as they tugged at their bindings wanting release into the night. He listened for the faint footsteps that would inevitably arrive.

Aki moved like a graceful shadow with out a sound he walked along the dock of the harbour.it was such a peacful night he didnt trust peaceful night . he bursh some of his long lavder hair off his shoulder and enjoy the sweet hum of the wind. he looked around there was noting there tonight no boats no peopel and thank god no cops. He was a littel nevours it was said to come alone he normal didnt do this but the durg was very inport he had to be the one to have it it would make so much money in his night market and make his gang number one in the city stauits was very inport soon his rival gang would have to join him or bow down. he rather liked men boying to him . he could use a new boytoy for exices he didnt do lover his hart had been broken far to many times for that. He was wearing tight fiting blue jeans and a plan white t shrt with a vest under it . He had a gun his pocket ready to use it if thing whent south.. He had a gym bag over his shoulder it had the password to to the acount he had set up just for the dealer.Cash was far to risky for this kind of deal.He shivered wishing he had wear a jacket on such a cold night. he step to the meting point he was right on time he hated to be keep waiting he had no paiten .Aki paused stareing at the man there no way he could be the dealer he was to young . he put his hand in his pocket ready to pull out the gun .

" and who might you be ?" he purred his voice like honey he was allways such a seductive littel snake ready to strick if the moment came to it.

Yuki heard the footsteps, they were light and gentle but still he heard them, there were very few things that escaped his attention. Lowering his head he looked at the other. "Apparently not whom you were expecting, nor are you whom I was expecting." He said, his voice calm and composed in the cool air as his mind tried to work out the situation. Of course he had already figured out all the escape routes: one of the good things about being early.

He could see the bulge of the gun in the others pocket, his hand quivered just inches away from it. He couldn't help but want to chuckle at the obviousness of it, the man might as well be pointing the gun at him. And that beautiful seductive voice, he could tell it was put on but that didn't bother him, he rather enjoyed listening to the voice.

"I was under the assumption another would be here, I am here for a profit." He said in a calculated tone well aware that he wasn't to say anything that could jeopardise his position if this man was with the police, but somehow he doubted it, he wasn't dressed appropriately for such and to be honest the man was far too gorgeous to be a cop. He leaned back against the wall nonchalantly waiting for a response, secure in the knowledge that if the other choose to fire he would be well out of the way before the bullet got even close to him.

Aki looked around he didn't see anyone else coming it was just him and the hansom older man. His blue eyes stare at the man .he was his type to the ti. Even the man voice was perfect even though Aki was at the top he still loved men with power .It was so hard to find a man who wasn't afraid of him. He knew the other could see his gun in his pocket normal he hid it much better but he wanted the dealer to know he didn't come to play.

He knew the harbor like the back of his hand this used to be his old stamping ground back when he 1st started back when he was 17 thing were simple back then follow order and stay quite but he was happy to have power and respect. he listen to the man explain why he was here ."well ,well am here for the same thing ." he wonder if the man was a cop he was wearing a suite after all . "what kind of profit ? a guy like you should be out here all alone.." He didn't change his tone he walked a little closer to the man fluttering his long eye lashes.

Yuki chuckled pushing himself of the wall so he was standing up strait, he placed the suitcase on the ground and raised an eyebrow "A guy like me?" He questioned with a smile that would make any woman swoon. "Never judge a book by its cover I believe they say." As he finished the sentance he sweapt forward upon silent feet and like a shadow he pushed the others hand from his pocket preventing him reaching for his gun and span still holding the others wrist while his free hand moved behind him and pulled the others gun out of the pocket throwing it into the sea in a single motion before he leapt backwards again well out of the others reach.

He managed the whole act within only a few seconds, his speed was unmatched and his delecay of movement could be challenged by none. He hated gun fights which was why he always removed them from his opponent. He never carried one himself, there was no point if one couldnt aim. It was just dead weight.

Aki heard the man speack about books an covers. he nodded his cover didnt mach what he could do the man was fast he couldnt react in time wich was odd since his refelxies were fast. he was disponted to see his gun go in to the river but inpresst with the man movement.

"you know i wasnt going to use that on you."

Aki didnt need a gun to kill someone his bare hands worked just fine the gun was just easyer and cleaner he did hate makeing a mess.

"Who do you work for and are you thinking about leaving." someone with that kind of skill had to be part of a gang . He started to think this was a set up.

" we better get out of here i have a feeling this place is about to be crawling with cops." He took out his hand . "come with me i know somewere safe we can hide."

Yuki looked at the other inquisitively. He rather assumed everyone knew his lines by now, it was one of the things he went by. The secret within the rival gangs that he was who he said he was 'don't judge a book by it's cover' He had only made that mistake once and it cost him dearly, few knew that was the reason he coined the phrase as his own. Still he wouldn't answer the question yet. Not until he knew what was going on.

Allowing himself to be lead by the other he followed on silent footsteps his eyes seeing everything around him, trying to work out anything that was wrong about the place. Suddenly he realised he had left the briefcase behind. For a split second he considered going back to it, but there was nothing there that could be traced to him and the money was fake anyway. They couldn't even get anything from forensics, for starters the prints they had on database for himself were fake and just in case he had been holding the case with a handkerchief: better safe than sorry after all.

Aki took his hand and lead him out of the harbor were there was a small black two door sports car . "hope in dont worry if i wanted you dead you would be." he smirked geting in the car puting his seat bealt on waiting for the man to get in before he drove blinding in to traiffce before driveing to a small aparment he got out of the car and nodded to the man walking in the building .

He took the elevertor up to the top floor and there was only one door on this floor he typed in a code the code would chang so the man wouldnt be abel to copy it the apremtn was a suido decored nicely .he grabed some red wine for the frige and poored to glasses . he handed it to the man . "now we lay low a few hours."

Yuki followed slightly worried by thee sudden change of events, he was definitely not in a situation that he felt comfortable in and that worried him a great deal. Being in an unknown persons house without a solid available escape route wasn't his idea of hiding or laying low. Looking at the other as he was handed the wine Yuki waited until the male had taken a sip before he tried it himself. He grimaced as the cold liquid went down his throat. He hated it when people chilled red wine. It was meant to be served at room temperature or one wouldn't get the full body and depth of the liquid. HE wrapped his fingers around the glass trying to warm it up a little but didn't say a word.

Aki sat there takeing a sip of the red wine. he noticed the man hands as if he was warming it up. "most peopel like it cold i can get some wine that is room temperature" He finshed his glass and set it down on the tabel . "relxes are you ready to tell me who you work for i could use someone like you. I like you.." he moved closer to the man touching his cheek gazeing at him.

Yuki frowned at the comment bluntly saying "traditionaly white whine is served cold while red at room temperature...I was brought up in the West." He explained as the other sat down in front of him. "I am surprised you don't know but you obviously have a secret too that you don't desire the police to know so you aren't a perticular threat." He swirled the wine. It was still too cold but slowly warming. "My name is Elwyn of the Matsusha group." He said flatly looking the other dead in the eye.

Aki smirked" I was never good with whine I just enjoy the way it taste" He looked the man in his eyes such eyes in his younger days this man would have made him weak in the knees. When the man brought up secrets he smiled. "Oh I have many many secrets" he balled his fist when the man told him were he was from his gang and the matsusha were rivals maybe he couldn't have the drug but he could take this man form them" Aki of the starshadow so what's your price hansom? I want you on my side."

Yuki chuckled darkly "my price? You truly are young." He smiled at the other "buy me and you buy my group. But unfortunately I am not brought out by simply a pretty face." He sipped the wine. It was nearly warm enough now, he could taste the flavour and the depth as it slipped down his throat. It was expensive, a shame it was ruined ohm the fridge.

Aki wasnt sure what to think he had the leader of this rival game in his grasp .Killing him would only creat chaos no there had to be a better way that would help buisslen . "So your the leader and i am far more then a pretty face.." He smirked

"ill make sure the next time we have wine it won't be in the frige. I bet we can teach eachother alot of things should we talk business? or are you more in the mood for pleasure?" His tone still sedcived as he moved to the man lap if this man made the worng move he be froced to strick.

Yuki rolled his eyes as the other moved to sit on his lap. As the other sat on his lap he slipped his hand by his side ready to take the male down. "Somehow I doubt I could learn much from you other than how best to tease a man." His voice was flat but still it held a slight hint of playfulness and arousal though it was hard to detect.

Aki didnt mind his hand on his side. "Oh am i teseing you?" he moved his hand and placed it gently on his shoulder rubing them as he moved to kiss his neck gently . "i am so such more then what i seem so we are talking pleasure himm" Aki study the man body he needed to find out what made him tick.

Yuki leaned into the hands on his shoulders enjoying the way they rubbed at the middle loosening it and working out the knots. He let out a soft him off satisfaction at the feeling but suddenly flinched away at the touch of the lips. "Don't presume to kiss me whore." He growled his voice thick with arousal beneath the malice. Still he made no move to get up or to stop the other.

Aki wasnt brother by the name calling he stop kissing his neck and rubed his shoulder "I will let you lead.. then.. "he keep rubing his shoulder "you like that..?" he asked purring takeing thing slow he didnt want to scar the man away. "your very hansom i bet there a nice body under that suite.."

"Hmmm..." Yuki groaned softly loving the feeling of the mans skilled hands as they worked his shoulders. He let out a soft chuckle at the comment, though the other was right. Beneath his suit lay soft pure skin that rippled with muscle. As he felt his length grow within the confines of his trousers he allowed the other to continue massaging his shoulders letting his desire grow and torment him before all of a sudden he swung them both over and pinned the male to the sofa. "How about your show me what's beneath your clothes first." He growled in a sexy voice from above the male.

Aki felt the mans excitmen and smirked aki was surpised by the man pining him down but he was exiced buy the man power he let out a soft moan and nodded "of coures ."he took off his t shirt showing off his slinder tone body he took off his pants he was aroused he was down to his boxer. "now show me yours." He purred

Yuki chuckled "don't think you can order me around whore!" He licked his lips as his eyes took in the wonderous body below him. The body he wanted to ravish and torment now. Lifting himself up so he was knelling, stradelling the other he stripped himself of his suit in a quick motion, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing to the floor not caring if it got crinkled. Without his shirt on the scar that stretched across his torso was exposed, a thread thin line that streaked from his left him across his abdomen to just below his right ribs. A mistake that had cost him dearly.

Aki licked his lips as he was being straddled he looked at him removing his shirt as soon as he saw the scar he was even more trunedon on he ran his finger along the scar tracing it . "Ohh baby who hurt such a nice boy like you.." he hummed " tell me what you wanna do to me.." he preset his body agents Yukis

Yuki shivered as the cool fingers ran over his scar. It felt so good, so revealing but also so wrong and so terrifying. The combination of emotion flooding into him turned him on and he whispered softly "a man who showed me my mistakes, though I pain him back his blood." Leaning down Yuki grabbed the other hands and held them above his head "you want to know what I will do to you?" He questioned "I am going to torment you, make you beg for me to let you come, beg me to make you feel that pleasure and then I won't give it to you..." The paused to rub the other hard crotch, his hand slipping into the males boxers to grasp the pink meat inside, his thumb rubbing the hot tip. "..and then I am going to make you my bitch and breed you hard, filling you with my seed until I see fit to let you come"