Strait cut words of lies (18+) ~Nyuchanxx and Ayais

Nyuchanxx

Yuki followed the other out of the shower. Having a towel he started drying off his hair and body before saying "thank you for the offer but I have work I need to do since we both just got played and I want to know why." Wrapping the towel around his waist the man padded out the room on silent footsteps and picked up his discarded clothes. Grimacing about having to put on dirty clothes he quickly did up his shirt and pulled on his trousers.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ayais

Aki nodded and handed him a phone it was untraceable and there was only one number in it. “Here next time you want to met up.” He smirked “not if I find the baster who set us up 1st “ he went to a bed room and changed in to some new clothing. “It was fun Yuki..” He kiss his cheek “its really a shame we are not on the same side I would keep you as my little boy toy.. “ He smirked

Yuki took the phone before his eyes widened, he didnt realise anyone knew his real name. With a glare he shaped "I am not your toy and if you tell anyone that name I will personally rip you balls of and fed them inb front of you eyes to the dogs!" Turning on his heel he left the room allowing the door to fall shut behind him as he glared at the opposite wall. He was very well going to kill whomever gave away his real name.

Marching off he hailed a taxi and returned home to sort through paperwork.

Aki shock his head . "the person that told me is already dead dear Elwyn " He left shortly after Yuki left gather his men to find the dealer and make him pay for the set up it was time to take the drug by force no more playing nice. He was happy he did not encounter Yuki gang of course there were rules in place to limited the blood shed bewent the two

Once he got home yuki locked all the door and checked all the windows. Something felt supremely odd about this whole scenario and he didnt like it. There must have been a reason for the dealer to screw them over, everyone knew it was a bad idea to do such things. As such he was left slightly on edge and while he was fully aware of his surroundings and his movements were pin sharp he didnt want to make anything easier for these people. Grabbing his laptop yuki changed suits rapidly and left the building with anything important upon his person.

He wondered where to go. He couldn't go to their headquarters the building wasn't guarded and was designed to blend in with all the other offices surrounding. Also it was the first place he would be expected to go. He had to go somewhere random. Taking out his phone he found a hotel a good 30 miles away and quickly he waved a taxi - cars could be bugged, taxis were random and ordered the driver to take him to the hotel so he could try and figure things out.

Aki walked around with a few of his men it would just look like a group of friends hanging out in the city . He asked all his context about the dealer. he was to find a small vial of the drug he took it to one of his labs seeing if they could simple make it them self. He took the man that give him the simple to one of his offices to have a friendly chat.."

(by that I mean torcher.)

Booking into the hotal yuki sat at the desk. He was desperate to work but also exhausted and wanted to sleep his pains away. But life is rarely so kind and after much deliberation he started up his laptop. Within a few seconds dozens of lines of coding appeared on the screen and with his fingers working with incredible speed he flipped the laptop and egected the battery before thinking on what the lines had said. Shutting his eyes he in visioned them and re watched the process. A viurus obviously. Manually installed. But crude, he could remove in but a few lines. Starting up again he booted the laptop into base prompts and typed with incredible speed line after line of coding until the virus had been completely eliminated. Nothing was lost and nothing was sent. He smiled pleased with himself and proud of his education.

But it was well into the small hours of the morning and sleep was rapidly overtaking him. Exhausted he took of us clothes and crawled under the covers of the bed wearing nothing as he fell asleep.

Aki washed the blood off his hands and headed to a nearby hotel to sleep for the night. he took out his black phone the same one he give to Yuki he thought about the wonderful time he had with him and couldn't wait to see him again. He feel asleep till midday and woke up and started his day not much happen till night fall he called up Yuki " Want to meet me tonight?" he texted him before finishing up work for the night.

(sorry wasn’t trying to god mode just getting to where they can see each other )

Yuki had slept until nine the next day, a significant lay in considering he normality awoke around six. But then he hasn't gone to sleep until early morning. He spent the day tracing the virus his laptop had had installed and finally worked out the reasoning Behind all the secrecy and poorly judged schemes. With a smile he checked his phone. It was probably safe to return home now, the beefs in these hotels weren't comfortable. Feeling the phone in his pocket vibrate he looked at the message. 'so the bitch comes back for more' he thought to himself with a chuckle before replying "if you think you can take it. ..." He attached the name of the hotel and his room number before going for a quick shower.

Aki had his men leave him he walked around the city . He smirked when he felt his pocket vibrate he read the reply and grinned “oh I can take it” He simply replied with “On my way..” He walked to the hotel it wasn’t far and he had to be sure he wasn’t followed . Aki Knocked on Yuki hotel door “open up Elwyn” Aki found it best to use the other fake name as to not make him upset . He tried to stop his hart form beating so fast. “No its Just sex..” He whispered to himself with a sight waiting for the door to open.

Yuki had just gotten out the shower when he heard a knock on the door, wrapping the towel around his waist he went to it thankful that the other had gone back to using his pseudo name, his real name was far too effeminate and not one that a yakuza should posses, he though that everyone who had known that name had denied a long time ago but that as it appeared wasn't the case.

Opening the door he stood in the doorway successfully blocking the entrance as he asked "good evening sir, how may I help you?" To the passer by it was a perfectly normal question but he wanted to force this Mann to tell him, in no indirect terms, precisely what he wanted.

Aki got to the door and smiled when Yuki open it wearing just a towel at that .Yuki body was a dangours thing a drug that aki was now hooked on

He smirked seeing yuki blocked in the door way I believe you have a very large package for me don’t you I just don’t feel whole without that package.. “Aki purred his voice as sedative as always “I be happy to tell you more about it if you let me in side so we can talke.”

Yuki smirked amused by the other use of inuedoes and felt his labido rise at the complement to his size. Standing out of the way he let the Aki in. "Please do, we can discuss such matter at length." His voice dropped at the end into almost a whisper with his soft breath against the others ear.

Aki smirk glad yuki enjoyed his play on words he hummed when Yuki nearly whisper in his ear.

He walked in and smiled “nice place you didn’t get this place just for me.. Did you..” he warped his arm around Yuki neck and nuzzled his neck he moved closer and nibbled on Yuki’s ear “ were do you want me baby…”

Yuki hitched thee other into his arms and varying him to the bed dumped him upon it. Climbing on top of the other he let the towel fall from around his waist revealing his already aroused state. He was slightly embarrassed about how easily he had gotten hard for this man but he ignored that and leant down "don't you presume I would do anything for you bitch." He growled into the others ear as his lifted the others arms above his head pinning them down and bit the males neck as his free arm rubbed the males crotch.

Aki enjoyed being in Yuki strong arms he feel on the bed enjoying watching the man crawl on top of him he smirked seeing Yuki already hard .He purred at what was said in to his ear getting aroused .he hadn’t been pinned in a long time he forgot how good it felt .Aki wiggled around he was still fully dresst he wanted to undress now. “ Don’t leave a mark..” He told yuki about biting his neck .He moaned lightly .

Yuki lifted his face and glared at the other "I shall leave a mark on you wherever and whenever I desire to do so, after all whose bitch are you?" He asked as he undid the others shirt buttons and slipped it off him before pinning his arms again and licking around the males nipples before gently biting one, rolling it between his teeth and lapping at the soft skin tasting the slight saltiness there and the taste of his mate. His eyes shut as he let his tongue do the work and pressed his own arousal against the others out of raw instinct with desire.

Aki gaps “ohhh…” He really liked Yuki taking charge he just hoped he wouldn’t have any visible mark he have to explain to his men . “All yours baby..” He purred arching his back as the man played with his nipples they were very sensitive “ Ahhh…easy….” He didn’t know why his nipple were still so sensitive. Aki had tried to get them to be dull but they haven’t. He bucked in to the man’s arousal “ your such a tease..”

Yuki released the others nipple and blew softly over the sensitive skin. "Well it wouldn't be fun if I couldn't tease you, now would it?" Shifting he flipped himself of the other so he was laying with his back on the bed and his arms propping up his head. Raiding an eyebrow at the other he said "come on then, strip of the rest for me." He smiled amused as his cock throbbed between his legs in anticipation.

Aki smiled taking off his own pants before clawing on top of Yuki unzipping the other pants with his teeth before using his hands to slid them off he took the man’s hard flesh in to his mouth and started to suck just the tip twirling his tongue before tacking him all the way his mouth. his head bopping he had no gag reflexes he enjoyed having his turn to tease Yuki.

Yuki watched the other undress enjoying the show of the beautiful body being exposed before him. When the other suddenly went down upon him he was caught unawares and the sudden enclosure of his desire into the males mouth made him let out a groan that he wouldn't normally allow to escape from his own lips. He let the other and slightly bucked his hips into that wet heat although he was careful not to hurt the other by being to violent.

Aki eyes glanced up at Yuki his mouth never leaving the man cock he keep going wanting noting more then to taste Yuki cum he enjoyed the groan it was like some kind of sexy roar the sound rang in his ear. He didn’t mind at all the other bucking in to his mouth he bobbed his head faster he was now even more eager to make Yuki release.

Yuki let out a strained gasp as the other started to move faster around him. It felt so good to feel the males tongue around his length although he wouldn't admit just how good it was to himself let alone letting this man know how good he was feeling. All of a sudden Yuki became aware of how close he was to releasing. he could feel his muscle starting to tremble in anticipation slightly and how his body was tensing up and the spikes of pleasure that ran along his groin and up his chest. He gasped trying to hold back, desperate not to release and give the other that satisfaction. But his control failed. Within moments he let out a groan and his hips bucked slightly before stilling and his breath hitched as he breathed in as he released allowing all the pent up pleasure to flow out of him like a tornado making his voice catch in his throat before he slowly released his breath.

Aki didn’t let up he keep his eyes on Yuki at all times wanting to make the man feel good he couldn’t help but think if anyone found out about this he would lose so much why was he risking everything to sleep with this man? Everything faded from his mind as he felt the man about to realese when he finaly tasted the man hot somewhat bitter sweet cum he drunk it down like it was waster on a hot day. He used his skilled touge to lick up every last drop . “ Mmm so good…” He moved on top of him “ want me to ride you baby…?” He purred

The usual calm and controlled demeanour that usually accompanied Yuki fell away as he felt the other lick away every last drop of his come and then watched at the other climbed upon him. He could see the males arousal standing wantonly at attention and couldn't help the smirk even though his mind was all over the place, incapable of making the sarcastic teasing comment that he would normally have made and instead all he could do was lick his lips and let his eyes fall shut as a light groan slipped from his lips at the thought. He couldn't help his hand from reached up and wrapping around the others hardness feeling the warmth beneath his fingers and the softness of the skin.