Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"I would die for you.."[/Quote]

Kenji froze. Die?... did he really mean that? Did he care about him that much that he'd give up His life? Kenji felt so worthless half the time, He didn't understand how he suddenly could get so lucky, with Aboi. No one ever cared about him expect for his foster mom and the kids in the orphanage. And now...Aboi. His boyfriend pulled him back to him and hugged him from behind. The human blushed. He never wanted to know a world without Aboi.

"N-No...don't say that! "

He shook his head, His voice sad. He looked back at his love- turning around in his arms so he could barry his face in the others chest..

"I...I don't want to live in a world that your not in! I don't want anyone else But you!"

He shrieked. He sniffles as his voice broke going quiet.

"I....I don't...want you to hurt me..."

He muttered. Nuzzling further into the others body, the fingers that clung to Aboi were slightly trembling.

"..I...I.......I love you..."

He whispered. He felt so much better now that he said those words. It felt like the weight of the world was lifted off his shoulders. He wanted Aboi's affection and love and attention!

Kenji's body was craving the demons touch.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Abio blushed as Kenji became very emotional, speaking some heartful words to him while burying his face into his shirt. His voice the became quieter, telling the other to never hurt him.. "I don't want to hurt you..." Abio hugged the brunnette, he loved Kenji vastly and the last thing he wanted was to hurt his sweetheart.

the demon wasn't expecting to hear those three precious words .. And Abio stared with wistful eyes that extended with desperation and need. Instantly he smashed his lips against Kenji s and He pushed the other to the carpet. He wanted to shag Kenji fervently right the and there- to hear his sweet moans consist of his name and watch him wither in pleasure beneath him until they both came.

"I-I- love you too.."The demon plunged his tongue into the others mouth and gasped softly. kissing him eagerly like they havent kissed in days. He Quickly undid the brunnette's pants and penetrated him with his fingers. He didn't have any lube at the moment that would make the situation more convenient so he sort of used spit.

"God-Kenji.." Abio said weakly, he couldn't wait any longer and he stared with apologetic eyes, "I'm so sorry..."He pushed himself into the other, groaning at how tight the brunnette still was. His breath labored, body trembling as he laid against the brunnette. He propped himself on his elbows and gazed at the other with hooded eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you..." [/Quote]

Abio hugged him. Kenji trusted Aboi completely now. And he believed that what they had now...was love. The butterflies in his stomach were just proof.

Abio stared at him with wistful eyes that quickly changed into desperation and need. The human shuttered as the boy instantly smashed his lips against Kenji's forcing him down onto the carpet. He panted against the boys lips, Kissing him back when he could.

"I-I- love you too.."[/Quote]

Kenji bit his own lip blushing. His heart pounding as the other said those words, dominating his body. He touched the others cheek. His eyes watering with tears, he was so happy! He'd give himself to Aboi any time He wished. He wanted the boy to touch his body...to tease and toy with him. He wanted Aboi's love... and that's all he felt like he needed at the moment. He moaned softly when the demon plunged his tongue into his mouth. The boy did his best to suck on the others tongue and push his tongue into Aboi's mouth wanting to please and excite him.Aboi was kissing him so eagerly and Kenji was loving it! The taste of the demon was so addicting. His eyes widened when the others hands touched his pants and quickly undid them.

"A-Aboi! N-lot here"

He gasped, arching his back a little feeling his loves fingers penetrate him with no warning. He quickly tried to squirm away.

"Ahh.. ha.ha.haa.. A-ab-uhh!"

His gripped the others shoulders, shaking his head and pretending this wasn't what he wanted. But it was..~

"God-Kenji.."[/Quote]

The human winced at the boys voice. It was so sexy!

"I'm so sorry..."[/Quote]

"N..no.. no a-Aboi-- "

He muttered but was hushed when Aboi suddenly pushed himself into him, groaning at how tight he was.

The humans heart was breathing so quickly. He panted harder. His nails digging into the others shoulders as he trembled.

"Ah- i-it.,.h-hurts nnnuhh~"

His lovers breath labored, his own body trembling as he laid against him, propping himself on his elbows and gazing at Kenji. He had such intense eyes!

"Ahh! S-slow- ...owww...uhhhh.. "

He breathed out. His head falling back

The humans body was hot to the touch. He was breathing heavily and he wasn't even completely naked. His length grew hard right in front of the others eyes. He turned his head away embarrassed, covering his mouth so the other wouldn't hear his embarrassing sounds very well. His body reacted very well with Aboi... it trembled when ever he was near.

Kenji's inner walls clinched tightly around the other, making the human arch himself completely, panting and beginning to sweat. This were quickly getting hot and bothered on the ground~

"Ahh~!" Abio winced and shivered as the other clenched around him. It made him want to yield to his needs and ram Kenji to his satisfaction.. His fingers trailed down the others side's, feeling every dip and curve as he rocked his hips much harder.

He moaned, delighting in the others cries and begging.feeling pleasure wrack his entire body as he leaned down to kissed Kenji passionately.

And he adored the adorable sounds the other made. He wanted to hear more.. so He pinned Kenji s wrist to the carpet to keep him from covering his lovely mouth and slammed his hips fervently against his boyfriend. Silently screaming, his face contorted in pleasure as he became blinded by sheer pleasure and grinded his hips ruthlessly against the others.

Aboi's fingers trailed down Kenji's sides, the boy squirmed as Aboi ignored his pleas and rocked his hips much harder,

"N-No A-Aboi! U-unnnnhhhh!!"

He panted harder, His ears ringing when ever he heard the other moan in delight, to hush his whining Aboi leaned down and kissed Kenji passionately... the boy weakly opened his mouth- His lips quivering agaiest the others, beginning to claw at the others back be cause he was going to rough.

"N-No.. ha..ha..haaa- No more I'm..I'm gonna--"

His eyes widened when Aboi suddenly pinned his wrists to the carpet to keep him from covering His mouth. The human stared up at the other with slight fear- knowing the other wasn't going to go slow or be gentle with him.

"I..I can't..! Nnn~ A-Aboi.."

He arched his back, and gasped loudly as the love of his life slammed his hips fervently against his.. The humans head fell back. He began screaming and moaning and groaning out in pleasure and pain as Aboi grinded his hips ruthlessly against His insides. He could feel himself tare, tears came running down his cheeks , a little silvia crawling from his mouth.

Kenji was like a dog in heat. Panting and crying and squirming under his love.

The crying that came from the boy was riveting! His body trembled badly against the others as his insides clamped down on the others length, and Kenji came hard against Aboi's body. He released So much cum. The boy was crying more- feeling the red liquid slide down his behind. He had squirmed for the other to let him go, his hair falling in his eyes. The entire time his hands where clinched into small trembling fists.

He knew he'd have to get use to how rough Aboi was... remembering the cheer leader He had in his house a few days ago...He knew Aboi was rather kinky. Recalling the tied up girl with a gag in her mouth. Would he ever do that to him?

"T-take it out...h-hurt - ..hurts"

He whimpered. Covered in semen.

The human couldn't get away. He was like the others personal sex slave. Even if he said he didn't want it... He always wanted it. Aboi was lucky he came across Kenji, cuz the boy would do practically anything with him in bed, but cutely complain about it or cry...Kenji would never admit it but he liked it rough... and he loved Aboi's teasing and tauting voice~ it was such a turn on for him.

He thrust a few more times liking the sensation of the other digging his nails into his skin. Groaning loudly, he buried himself deep within Kenji and filled the other with a warm sticky substance.. He panted distinctively, hair plastered to his face from sweating as he collapse against the other. Breathing against Kenji s ear as he tried to collect the air back into his lungs. Kenji then whimpered asking him to take it out..

The demon grinned, slowly pulling out as cum leaked from the others entrance. The carpet was stained with cum and blood. "Oh? You liked it.." he pushes himself up on his hands, staring down at the brunette with a mischievous grin. aware that his poor, spent boyfriend's rear was throbbing in pain.

"Countless times you've probably fantasized about me ravishing you .." He rolled onto his hack, hit the carpet and stared with droopy eyes at the ceiling.

Aboi thrust a few more times into the poor human, groaning loudly. Kenji wouldn't admit it... but he liked the others voice. To think he could bring Aboi pleasure made him happy. His lover buried himself deep within him, and the human shrieked feeling the demon release inside him. Filling him with a warm and sticky substance..Aboi collapse against Kenji breathing heavily in unison with him.

He grinned as he pulled out of him, His cum beginning to leak out of Kenji. The carpet was stained with cum and Kenji's blood and his tears.

"Oh? You liked it.."[/Quote]

He looked away shaking his head. but his eyes betrayed him. Kenji's behind was throbbing in pain, He didn't even want to walk or sit down knowing it hurt like hell. Yes.. it hurt...and yes...he enjoyed it but he refused to admit it.

"Countless times you've probably fantasized about me ravishing you .."[/Quote] The humam's eyes widened As he looked away from Aboi blushing faintly.

"N-no! I..I haven't! "

He lied. He use to masturbate with thoughts of Aboi touching him. Aboi was right...He did fantasize about him... and perhaps he did it to often.

The demon rolled onto his back , getting off of Kenji. The human bit his lip, and slowly turned on to his side, his back to the other as he continued to gather himself. That was the roughest Aboi had been so far... And Kenji was so tried. He wish he could fall asleep But the pain from his behind kept waking him up.

His mind wondered. Wondering how long Aboi and him would be together... He hoped they'd last forever...but forever is such a long time.

"A-Aboi..."

He whispered the others name...

thank you..for loving me... I don't know how you can..but you do...you've made me...so happy..and I'm glad I'm here with you right now...I....I love you...I hope this feeling I have is love... and that it will never fad...I don't think you've realized just how much...you've affected me

He wanted to tell the other that but the words were suck in his throat.

"...I...S-sorry...for the mess..."

He muttered, glancing at his boy. He was so handsome and sexy!!

"Clean it up.."Abio's tone playful. He kissed Kenji' s jaw before sitting up and stretching as he got up to stand on his feet. He held out his hand to the other, his eyes filled with love as he wore a small smile. He felt so happy, lucky that him and Kenji were together. And he obliterate any obstacle or struggle that tried to drive them apart...

"There's some food in the fridge if you want some.." He didn't, worry about about the mess. He'd clean it up and probably use his powers to ease Kenjis pain when he soundly slept. He was stilled surprise to why the other didn't ask about his cuts.

Aboi playfully told him to clean the mess up, but Kenji didn't say anything. Just frowned cutely, turning away when the other tried to kiss His jaw. Kenji watched as the other stood up and held out his hand to him, his eyes filled with love... Kenji couldn't resist him. He gently took the others hand.

"There's some food in the fridge if you want some.." [/Quote]

Kenji nodded. Food sounded nice. His body ached, and he was mostly leaning on the other for support. He started at the other, his expression changing from tried and happy...into sad.

He gently touched Aboi's skin, running his delicate fingers over the others cuts.

"..w-What happen...? Does it...hurt? "

Kenji remembered how his love kissed his cuts on his wrists so he wanted to do the same. With out Waiting for an answer he laid his lips against the boys skin.. wishing he could heal him.

He loved Aboi... deeply.

---------------------------------------------

"...interesting~ "

A boy in black coat stood in Aboi's living room. He had blue eyes, black hair, and attached to his back was a scythe. He slipped his hands into his pockets, staring at Aboi, who was the only creature who could see him. Kenji had no idea a grim reaper was in the room, inspecting the room and his half naked body. He grinned at Aboi knowing he wasn't what he appeared to be.

"Your both are...rather sexual..."

He chuckled a little seeing the mess.

"Although demon...you can't control yourself...~"

He muttered pointing at the blood that stained the boys behind.

"Should I let him see me~ I'm guessing he doesn't know who you truly are~... correct"

{Sorry I met Kenji being puzzled about his cuts disappearing out of nowhere, buts that's okay. It's still sweet..} xD

"Huh?" Abio said, a bit perplexed at his exhausted boyfriend's smile shifting to a frown as he questioned him about his wrist. "W-what do you m-.." The spent boy kissed his wrist and Abio blushed, shivering a bit as he wondered himself how those cuts got there. He kissed Kenji s neck in return, laving and sucking at the flesh softly, "I''ll make you something to-"

His eyes blew with fear, and he gasped. startled as he glared at the abrupt intruder- immediately he pushed Kenji behind him.. his eyes dilated, he became tense and his blood pumped as he braced himself for an attack.. Who the hell is that?!Out of the whim a grim reaper with a scythe just mysteriously appeared in his living room.. A shiver crawled up his spine-he evidentlly was watching them this entire time with a creepy grin.. And Abio glanced back at Kenji with a worry expression wondering if he saw him to but the brunet didn't seem to Notice... Well of course he didn't, Hes human. he glared at death menacingly when he told him about exposing his identity to Kenji..

"Kenji.. go rest," He said quietly, his eyes become ominously dark as he started to calm down while eyeing the grim reaper.

"Huh?...W-what do you m-.." [/Quote]

Kenji saw His love blush when he kissed his cuts. The human bit his lip as Aboi kissed his neck, sucking softly on his flesh. The boy tenses in the demons arms,

"Nnnnuhh~ a-Aboi.."

He whispered. His neck just one of his many weak spots. He was clearly enjoying the sensation of the others lips on his neck.

"I''ll make you something to-" [/Quote]

The other gasped, his attitude suddenly changing. Kenji looked at him, covering the hickie Aboi just left on his skin. Confused, he immediately pushed Kenji behind him.. the human gasped.

"Ow!! Aboi!"

It hurt to move fast, let alone walk, and his behind was throbbing again in pain.

Abio glanced back at him, worry in his expression.... but why? What was wrong? He followed the others eyes...since it seemed like he was looking at something but...nothing was there. No one But them..

"..Aboi...is something wrong? "

"Kenji.. go rest," [/Quote]

He said quietly, his eyes became ominously dark. Kenji bit his lip seeing the other change so quickly.

"...w-what's wrong? ... d-did I do something wrong? "

------------------------------------------

"Ouch...Did he do something wrong Demon?"

He grinned again, now the reaper was floating in mid hair, laying down as if relaxing on a canopy.

"The kid doesn't see me..chill.. however your making yourself look rather stupid right now."

He sat up, sitting criss-cross-applesauce. Still floating in mid air. He put his hand to his chin yawning.

"I should probably introduce myself~ names Sloth, and I'm Kenji Ushio's grim reaper~"

He pulled out a small black book, and began to read it. He read it with little interest and as if he was EXTREMELY bored.

"Kenji Ushio... designated to die in 4 days. However the reaper organisation was having a difficult time keeping an eye one his soul. "

He looked at Aboi.

"Thanks to you.. the humans got himself ensnared in your claws I see~"

He went back to reading.

"Kenji Ushio's soul is scheduled to be obtained in 96 hours from now... hm...such an interesting way to die..."

He closed his book. Muttering the last sentence.

"Although...you might cause an interference with that~ "

"No.. just go upstairs.. please." He turned away from his boyfriend to regard the grim reaper.

Abio's eyes slanted at the others insults, his face becoming indecipherable as he refused to entertain this smart ass Of a grim reaper. And he refrained from rolling his eyes as the other introduced himself in a smuggish manner while boredly reading his death book. D-did he just- What did he just say?!

Abio glared dangerously, his eyes burning a crimson red when the other threatened Kenji s life. And dared to speak his lovers name in such an uncaring manner.. Is this bastard crazy? How dare he!

"What are you getting at?" Abio snapped, dangerously low as he growled quietly.

With a sigh. Kenji slowly went into a down stairs bed room. Wincing a little as he walked. He wondered what suddenly changed in the other. He tried to clean himself up a little bit before laying on the bed, since his body was so dirty and stained with cum and blood.

---------------------------------------------

"Calm down. In just doing my job. When a human gets involved with a non-human. It makes the a readers job harder to keep track of them, Your demonic area covers the human- Making it seem like the human disappeared in our books. "

He scratched his head. Now floating upside down, grinning at the other.

"So far tho Kenji's book hasn't changed. He's still scheduled to die soon. I was just curious as to why I was having trouble finding him was all."

He crossed his arms.

"You should thank me..I'm giving you a heads up, which I probably shouldn't be doing...what's a demon like you doing with a human such as him?.... you held that boy rather tightly..are you fond of him?"

He tilted his head to the side.

Sloth knew exactly how Kenji was going to die...when and where...and if it was by another person. If Aboi could some how get Kenji's death book from the reaper (which was impossible) or convince Sloth to tell him how to save his lover...then maybe Kenji would live. The demon was walking on thin ice.

When the other began to speak all Abio's selective attention heard was Kenji and death. He frowned, feeling anger well up in him at those words.. He couldn't control that if he tried, Kenji was his life. He was more valuable to him than anything on this earth. he wasnt just someone you could easily replace.

sighing inwardly as the other tried to make conversation. He looked away from the other, frowning. out of pride did not want to ask the reaper for any help. But being prideful would probably unleash Kenji s death..

"What's the catch..?"He rubbed his temples slightly, his tone much softer. he swallowed his stubborn pride"You want something in return.." his voice void of bitter. You can't just negotiate a deal with death and expect things to go smoothly.

Sloth raised his eyes brows.

"What's the catch..?"[/Quote]

"Catch?"

He watched the demon rub his temples.

"You want something in return.."[/Quote]

His voice bitter.

Sloth shook his head.

"Your barking up the wrong tree demon. Telling classified information about a humans death to anyone other then a reaper could get me demoted. I'm not willing to risk that for this kid..."

He pulled out his book again, sighing.

"Besides there's nothing spiceal about him. If I made a report to spare his life I'd look stupid. You just want him to live because your fond of him...the least he'll ever do in the future (if he lived) is perhaps save an orphanage. Not cure cancer.... He's just another human I'll plunge my scythe into...see His entire life...and decide weather he was a good person or not. But judging by his book- he's so kind hearted it's sickening..."

He looked at the demon, putting the book away once more.

"...I don't quite understand your desire to save this human.. however... I'll tell you this...just know there is a way~ there's almost always a way... "

His feet slowly touched the ground as he ran a hand threw his hair, grinning at Aboi.

"I have to go...I have a lot of souls to reap.."

He wink at the demon.

"If you'll excuse me....demon.."

once again Abio was being a prick and unfortunately being the prick that he was ever got him any further.. He literally couldn't be kind hearted to anyone else but Kenji, not even his own kind..

He didn't know why.. Kenji jus t had that affect on him.. but To Sloth he was just another face, a another ordinary soul on his death list That held no significant meaning whatsoever.

Abio tried to listen carefully, blinking a bit as he tried not to lose interest with half lidded eyes as the other spoke. Merely becuase everything The other said didn't get him any closer to how to save his lover. That's all he cared about.. he literally believed everything revolved around Kenji.

"W-wait..." Abio looked very upset, sighing and not wanting the other to leave him so clueless, "But.. I don't know what to do.." Abio said honestly,"..You can't help me in any way?"

"W-wait..."[/Quote]

Sloth stopped, glancing back at the demon. He took notice at how upset the individual looked.

"...What is it.."

"But.. I don't know what to do.... You can't help me in anyway?"[/Quote]

Sloth faced the demon, crossing his arms... looking intensely at the other.

After a long moment He sighed.

"..I never thought I'd see the day a demon who has killed and eaten so many humans...would fall in love with one... Its like a lion falling for a lamb . Such a stupid lamb...and such a sadistic lion, "

He shook his head.

"Theoretically speaking...no... I can't help you...but you look rather smart...so you must know that relationships between Opposite creatures never last long... humans are fragile, weak, too emotional... it's hard for such creatures like that, to be with people like you and I..."

He slipped his hands into his pockets, leaning his back on nothing but air.

"...try not to think so ill of me...this is my job after all, and sadly your lover isn't worth sparing... I guess....you'll have to save him from death~ "

He slipped on black shades . As he began to float and disappear into the ceiling.

"Oh- and one more thing demon ... a interesting fact... Almot 10,000 souls are Stolen from the organization by demons, and vampires. Can you guess why?..... It's because they tend to turn humans...into immortals or like themselves... it's very dangerous tho...and sometimes..it doesn't even work~ "

He smiled and disappeared.

If Aboi wanted to save Kenji. He'd have to change him... Let him die and resurrect as a demon. Or if he could be willing to allow Kenji to become a vampire. Eaither way...Kenji would end up "dying"

Or...Would Aboi just lock Kenji away in his house for the remainder of the 96 hours, and make sure nothing happens to him? Perhaps the demon preferred Kenji as a human.

Abio stood there, his eyes following the other with a sneer as he floated through the ceiling.. taking in everything the other said, his nose turned up at the comment about two creatures that are distinguish able can't have a lasting relationships and he didn't agree with that entirely. Or more likely he just didn't want to ever accept the possibility of it happening to him and Kenji. but as of right now he knew natural cause of death is what would cause him and Kenji to be split apart.. And he wasn't too fond of that..

"Blasted reaper.."Abio muttered under his breathe as he tried to ponder what to do. He felt mentally exhausted and went to the fridge to make his boyfriend some chicken nuggets and fries. Since he saw him eat that before, but he wasn't too familiar with the toppings or sauces. So he ignorantly took barbecue sauce and put it on Kenjis fries. He grabbed some juice and went into the bedroom to give his boyfriend the plate.

His face remained stoic as usual as he stared at Kenji. Not matching with his true feelings. He stomach churned darkly, the thought of losing his everything was terribly horrifying.. And He never felt so scared in his entire life. . If he lost Kenji, there was nothing to live for.. he wouldn't have anything.. he'd take his own life to be with him.. and he wanted to scream. Scream in anger so bad until his voice was gone, And break every single thing in the house until all the adrenaline in his blood died out. He'd prefer Anger over the lament that boy would cause him any day... But most of all He just wanted cry.. cry in Kenjis lap until he felt physically drained and exhausted . But he didn't..

He slowly moved on the bed and he leaned against Kenji s chest quietly., he couldn't decide what he wanted to do yet.. There were so many things his boyfriend didn't know about... and he loath himself for hiding so many secrets from him and putting Kenji in terrible danger. His boyfriend trusted him greatly and Abio was making so many mistakes. he closed his eyes and nuzzled his head in the others chest as he swallowed back his tears.

Kenji smiled softly as his love entered the room. He slowly sat up. Trying not to sit on his behind too much. He smiled even bigger smelling and seeing the food Aboi brought him.

"T-thank you. "

He took the plate and took a few bites of his food, but slowed down seeing Aboi stare at him. "S-stop staring at me..it's hard to eat when you do that. "

He muttered looking away. He put his food aside as Aboi slowly moved onto the bed and suddenly leaned his head against Kenji's chest. The human blushed.

"A-aboi..? "

Kenji gently ran his fingers threw the others hair, cradling his boy friend.

"H-Hey...what's wrong? You ok?"

He whispered. Thinking this was a little unlike Aboi. But the demon closed his eyes and just nuzzled into him, Kenji sighed and wrapped his arms around the other.. letting him know how much He was loved and that he was safe.

Kenji was so warm and sweet. His heart was beating fast just having Aboi near. If Kenji died Aboi would never hear his heart beat again...

He listened to quick rhythm of his boyfriends heart. Never wanting that sweet sound to end.. And He sat up more, looking up at the brunette with such sad and worried eyes. Those horrible words spoken by the grim reaper were so sickening and unnerving..

And he wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight.. Not with Kenji on his mind. he kissed the other deeply, pushing him down on the soft mattress without warning. Once there lips met again. His boyfriends sweet taste lingered in his mouth and he faintly moaned.

When he pulled from the deep kiss. he held the others hand tightly and grinded himself against Kenji. And with kenjis voice it wouldnt take long to send him over the edge.. panting heavily his breath ghosted against the others swollen lips.

"Kenji.." He whispered, kissing his hand. And he stared hard at him with fear in his eyes, telling him between heavy pants how much he loved him.

Kenji watched his love, as he sat up more, meeting his eyes, Kenji didn't like how worried Aboi looked. What was wrong?

"A-aboi--"

His lover kissed him deeply, the human fell silent, being pinned down onto the mattress

without warning. His lips weakly trembled against the demon's.

Kenji panted a little as Aboi broke their kiss, and took his hand- tightly.

"Aboi.. "

He whispered the others name,biting his lip when he started grinding against him.

"Nnhhh~ w-wait- a..Aboi"

Aboi's breath ghosted against his lips making him blush.

"Kenji.."[/Quote]

He whispered his name, kissing his hand and staring hard at him with fear in his eyes. Kenji cupped the boys cheek with his free hand.

"S-stop it..don't tease me.."

He whimpered.

"Y-Your scarring me.. i-is something wrong?...please....please tell me..."

He ran his fingers threw the boys hair- squeezing his lovers hand.

"T..talk to me... w-What's bothering you a-Aboi"

"Nothing.." He had to get it together.. Every things going to be alright. Its gonna be alright.. He told himself trying not to panic.. Unfortunate enough he was upset and scared. he sure wasn't going let Kenji fall to pieces and be upset as well. Not after the catastrophe his everthing went through.. It'll be fine.. He gave a weak smile. grasping onto that hope, refusing to let death snatch Kenji from his fingers so easily.

His eyes flutter at the comforting fingers stroking his hair. And he gives kenji a clumsy kiss, snaking his tongue pass his lips and kisses him roughly. The demon then presses his chest and hips against to the other, rolling his face into Kenjis neck as he takes in his lovely scent and gently bites at his Adams Apple. "I love you so much.." He mumbles, and moves beside the other only to pull Kenji on top to wrapped his arms tightly around him.

"When you wake up don't move..." his voice sounded commanding. After said that, he slips into oblivion.

"Nothing.." [/Quote]

He said, giving him a weak smile. The human frowned at him still feeling like he wasn't telling him something.

"Aboi--"

The boy couldn't finish his sentence since the demon suddenly gave him a clumsy kiss, snaking his tongue pass his lips and kisses him roughly. This sexy sensation sent shivers threw the human.

"Nn~ "

His love pressed his chest and hips against him, rolling his face into Kenjis neck as he gently bit his Adams Apple. The human gasped groaning.

"Ah~ s-stop it ha..a-aboi!"

He didn't want to get hard again.

"I love you so much.." [/Quote]

The boy flinched hearing such words. He stated up at him blushing brightly, his face still in disbelief that Aboi could love someone like him.

"...I...I love you too..."

He whispered. Aboi moves beside him only to pull Kenji on top of him, wrapping his arms tightly around him.

He shyly bit his lip looking down at the demon.. thinking this was rather hot...

"When you wake up don't move..."[/Quote]

He said, his voice sounded commanding. Kenji kind of liked that tone in his voice~. He slowly nodded and hesitantly rested his head on the others chest but still wondered what was bothering his love...did he not trust him?

the morning Sun seeped through the curtains illuminated him and his lovers face. Unfortunately, he was having a nightmare.. thrashing, sweating and whimpering kenjis name repeatedly. gasping frantically, his eyes shot open, and he quickly glanced down exhaling with immense relief that he was still in his arms..

Abio sighed and felt so drained. he took gulps of air and his heart rate slowly returned steady. . his nervous fingers touched Kenjis face. admiring his lovers features glowing from the Sun. and he stroked Kenjis hair as he breathe softly on his chest.. He loved Kenjis face, the first time he saw his smIle and his kind hearted spirit and the unsparing love that he shows him constantly. He didn't want to lose him.

he stared at the peaceful boy with sadness, feeling very hollow and numb. He didnt want kenji to die.. Or die and have to be resurrected as a demon.. then hate him for sure for so many untold things when he discovers his true identity. ..And he sure as hell wasnt going to let him become a vampire, God he'd have such a dreadful life. Well in his opinion.. that's what he thought. he didn't want a vampire as mate.. He actually planned on just keeping him in the confinement of this room, but will that plan go smoothly? Probably not..

Kenji moved around a little, frowning in his sleep because the other was thrashing, sweating and whimpering his name under him.

He relaxed and calmed down when the other stopped still fast asleep. He had fallen asleep on top of the other, and their he slept soundly. Looking so happy and at peace now. Aboi always had the ability to change him.

------------------------------------------

Kenji yawned as he slowly woke up, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He had slept so well!! He smiled down at Aboi still looking very tried.

"M..morning"

He whispered. It was so nice waking up to someone next to you. "