Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"...Aum........I don't eat that much, but when I do... it's A lot of... raw meat, animal corpses..." [/Quote]

Kenji stared at him.

"O-Oh..."

His lover quickly changed the subject, frowning

"You seem irritated.. what's wrong?" [/Quote]

His gaze was firm. And he knew Kenji could only handle his intense gaze for so long. His eyes fell.

"I'm not irritated. "

He said softly.

"It's just...I was thinking and...will things be the same here when we go back to school? "

A dark thought entered his mind. Thinking Aboi would ditch him for his friends and at school they wouldn't be boyfriends but strangers.

"And..."

He covered the hickie on his neck.

"I don't need another reason for those people to...bully me..I'm..I'm not ashamed of these hickies but...they'll poke fun at them! I just know it!"

He bit his lip.

"I like it....I like having these here, it means Im yours..but I feel like their going to ruin how i feel about the marks you leave! They'll call me a homo slut.. and disgusting and they'll know I'm with someone..."

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

"Sweety..." Abio looked sad, and he lifted his boyfriend's chin so they were at eye level "In order for us to be a couple.. we have to act like one in public.." The demon frowned at the other, not liking seeing Kenji upset and stroked his hair, "It doesn't matter what they say.. I'll be with you the whole time, and I'm sure as hell not going to let anyone touch you.." The demon hugged his boyfriend tightly, understanding why he was so upset. Years and years of being bullied at school, it hard not worry what people will do to you everyday.. especially if you gay.

Abio kissed the other's face soothingly, knowing something else was also bothering the human but he sort of wanted him to admit it on his own.. "Kenji... I can't save your home, but I can try and find someone to take the children together..." He hugged his boyfriend, placing his chin ontop of the other's head, "And.. maybe.. your mother can stay here for a bit?" The demon suggested, longing to see his boyfriend smile. Without seeing that.. it was hard for his day to go right. And It's been so long since Abio cared about someone family wise, but he knew there was a time when he once loved his own mother and the demon wanted Kenji to be happy.

"Sweety..."[/Quote]

Aboi looked at him sad- And lifted his chin, forcing him to meet his eyes.

"In order for us to be a couple.. we have to act like one in public.." [/Quote]

He stroked his hair- easing his fears.

"It doesn't matter what they say.. I'll be with you the whole time, and I'm sure as hell not going to let anyone touch you.."[/Quote]

His boyfriend hugged him tightly. Kenji snuggled into the others embrace.

"..okay.."

He kisses his face soothingly, making the boy smile faintly.

"Kenji... I can't save your home, but I can try and find someone to take the children together..."[/Quote]

Kenji flinched hearing Aboi speak about the orphanage. How'd he know?

"I...I--"

He hugged him tighter, resting his chin on his head.

"And.. maybe.. your mother can stay here for a bit?"[/Quote]

The demon suggested, Kenji eyes widened, He pulled away looking into Aboi's eyes.

"R-really? But....I don't want to lose the orphanage. There are too many kids, they'll have to separate everyone and my mom.. I know she'll be devastated..."

His eyes fell..

"I ...I feel so useless. I wish I could save the day...like a hero...I wish I could do something. "

He muttered.

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door.

------------------------------------------------

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Fang Black

Hight: 6'3

Sexually: Bi-sexual

Personality: Laid back, dark and mischievous.

Species: Full Demon

Past: Aboi and Fang were friends as children and teenagers but went there separate ways. Its been 201 years since they've seen each other.

Dislikes: unknown

"He'll be happy to see me...I hope. "

Fang smiled as he stepped to the door and knocked. He wore all black. Black skinny jeans, a black lose shirt- with a leather jacket and black shades. His blond hair flicked over his face as he grinned. He was dying to see his old friend. He sniffed the air- raising his eye brow a little intrigued.

A human?

The demon looked into his boyfriend's eyes "Kenji ther-" Suddenly, a knock at the front door caught his attention and he turned his head, his eye brows drawing together. ..Who could that be? He stroked his fingers through his boyfriends hair, before rising with a strange look on his face and opening the bedroom door. he went to the front door to peep through the hole and see who it was. Abio's eyes blew wide trying to comprehend what he was seeing, and his mouth fell open. Is that who he thought it was? w-was that... Fang?! ..Or was it just some strange kid, knocking on his door that looked like him.

The demon opened the front door, still staring wide eyed. It sure did look like him, just taller.. "..Fang?" Abio said, sounding a bit doubtful and looking stunned as he just stared at the grinning blonde. He hadn't seen the other in ages.. How did he find him all of a sudden?

The demon looked into his eyes.

"Kenji ther-" [/Quote]

There was suddenly a knock. Was someone here? Kenji looked at his boyfriend confused And judging by the others expression. He didn't know who it could be either.

"A-Aboi- "

His lover stroked his fingers threw his hair before leaving. Kenji quietly followed behind him, stopping on the stair case as Aboi opened the front door- his eyes wide.

"..Fang?" [/Quote]

Fang? Who was Fang?! Kenji struggled to see the visitor, curious.

"Aboi, I know it's been decades but stop looking so surprised"

He smiled and pulled the man into a half hug, stepping inside.

Fang whistled at the house.

"Wow- very big...wouldn't expect anything less. "

He turned to Kenji. Making him flinch. He grinned showing the human his sharp teeth. He pulled his shades down revealing his glowing red eyes.

"And.. who's this?... "

Abio relaxes, looking calmer.. And after he hugs the other, he watche's as his childhood friend walks into his house to complement it. Abio smiles a little, and Fang lowers his tinted shades, exposing his fangs at his boyfriend as he asked about him.

"Oh.. that's Kenji~" As the demon stands near the door, locking it, he smirks at the human and licks his lips "He's my Amazing boyfriend.."

Kenji blushed hearing Aboi say such things. He looked at the ground, not sure if he should go over to them, so he stayed on the stairs- a little scared of the others friend. He didn't know Aboi had friends like him... actually the human didn't even realize that if Aboi was a demon...there had to be more like him out there.

Fang's eyes widened slightly. He looked at Aboi, surprised- he slipped his arm around the other- pulling him off to the side.

"I'm sorry...what?"

He took off his shades looking at Aboi as if he was crazy. His red eyes beaming.

"Aboi- You do realize what we eat. Humans are food not lovers, people are going to mock you. And honestly- I don't understand how you can control yourself. That boys scent is everywhere...Have you lost Your mind?!"

He sighed.

"We don't see each other for decades and I finally find you- only to see you smitten with a 5-star meal."

He hissed.

Abio shrugged, staring owishly and not caring what other people thought or said"Yeah... I don't really crave eating humans that much..."Abio glanced at Fang , he was sure He didn't. Since when he bit the human and taste him with his tongue and fangs, He didn't desire to eat him.

"Dude.."Abio noticed that way fang reffered to Kenji as and his strange behavior,"...I don't care if you eat anyone else in this neighborhood... Just don't eat my boyfriend," the demon whispered bitterly, about to turn away but then slowly looked back,"Oh.. And no children or a middle aged women.." He only said that incase the demon came across Kenjis family. Otherwise if he didn't know Kenji he wouldn't have cared...

"

Fang rolled his eyes.

"Man..."

He slipped his hands into his pockets after putting on his shades again.

"You use to be cool..."

He muttered. Sulking a little. He looked at Kenji wondering what made him any different then your average human. Didn't the other know that demons and humans just don't mix? He appeared behind Kenji scaring the human as he turned around And almost falling down the stairs but he caught himself.

"..hmp-I don't see anything special about you..you must give real good head for Aboi to favor you so much. "

Kenji's eyes widened as he dumbfoundedly looked at Fang offended but blushing at how open he was.

"T-that's not true!"

He smirked but quickly stopped messing with Kenji when he saw Aboi glaring at him.

"Alright, Alright- stop looking at me like that.. shit. "

He flicked his blond hair out of his face.

"Kenji...Names Fang. Nice to meet you.."

"...y-You too..."

He said frowning a little.

"Hey Aboi- What do you say about going to a club tonight. Like old times~ "

He glanced at Kenji.

"Or...does the human control your relationship."

He grinned.

"Don't worry- if he gets drunk, I'll bring him back home. "

Kenji bit his lip- Looking to his boyfriend, wondering if he actually wanted to go. He never knew Aboi went clubbing. What else did he not know about him?

Abio's tried his hardest not to blush at the stupid comment and remain serious, knowing his boyfriend wasn't use to being tease like that d. he blinked when the demon shook the humans hand sort of being nice, knowing deep down Fang would never accept Kenji.

The demon then asked him about clubbing.

"Auu..." Abio Changed a lot since he got older and he never stepped into a club in ages. Everytime he went to a club.. the situation always ended badly and he wasn't sure about this.. the only reason he went was to find someone to sleep with to satisfy his sexual needs which he didn't desire anymore.. He had a loving boyfriend and Kenji was so much more than just sleeping with anyone.

the demon looked between his boyfriend and then to Fang. His boyfriend for sure was not comfortable with clubs, he just wasn't that type of person and he wasn't sure if he should take Kenji to such a place. A lot of horrible things could happen ..but he didn't want to leave him by himself in the house either. Abio shook his head, trying to expel his annoying worried thoughts "Whatever..." The demon stretched his hands above his head, yawning ,"Kenji your gonna come with me.."

He wasn't sure what the hell he was doing, Kenji wasn't cocompatible with those people. And he had the strangest urge to tell his boyfriend like a mother, what he should and shouldn't do in a club for his safety incase he didn't know..

And then....Abios choices wavered as he looked Kenji up and down, the boy was absolutely cute and he didn't want anyone to touch or bother his boyfriend. He'd be angry, might hurt sombody and would feel so insecure.

"Do you wanna go..?" He finally asked the human.

"Auu...Whatever..."[/Quote]

"excellent~

Kenji looked at the ground. Would he have to stay in the house until they come back? He could see Aboi in a club.. it seemed like he belonged there. He was so handsome, and probably knew how to dance. He frowned at the thought of him grinding on another boy or girl.

"Kenji your gonna come with me.." [/Quote]

His eyes widened.

"..b-but- I've.. I've never been in a club before...a-And..i-I can't dance..."

Kenji wasn't the type to go clubbing. His only idea of it was from movies and tv shows. He was shy and stuttered a lot. A club wasn't really the best place for him.

Aboi looked up and down at him. Kenji- looked away from his gaze wondering what he was thinking. He was already so insecure about himself- it would be hard to get him to be lose in a loud, dark, and crowded place.

"Do you wanna go..?"[/Quote]

Kenji didn't. But he didn't want to ruin Fang and Aboi's fun... He figured if Aboi was with him then nothing bad could really happen.

"..if you want to go..."

"great! But we're gonna have to change the way you dress, you too Aboi- "

He snapped his fingers and the two of them are quickly swallowed by darkness, this only lasted for a few seconds- before the dark area- disappears into Fang's shadow.

"I love controlling shadows. Shit never gets old~"

Now Aboi and Kenji's attire had completely changed. It was all black.

Kenji was now wearing a tight black shirt, tight black jeans with a chain.. and had a black dog collar around his neck with studs, and on the tag it said, Property of Aboi

Kenji stared down at himself and threw a fit once he felt the dog collar around his neck.

"H-how rude!! I'm not a dog! "

Fang laughed.

"You got a feisty one Aboi,"

He looked at the human.

"When people see that collar around your neck, they should leave you alone. They'll know your already taken. "

He winked at Aboi.

"Your welcome~ "

He flicked his hair out of his face again, heading to the door.

"Now let's go- I know the perfect place.. and lucky for us it's Neon Night. Your going to love this~... oh.. but Aboi- we're going to a demon club so... despite the collar- I'd keep an I on the kid."

"I have it name! "

Fang shrugged.

Kenji no longer looked cute.. but sexy!

Abio stared at his new attire, raising his eyebrow and liking the other's taste actually and glanced at Fang, "Thanks" The demon then stared at his hot boyfriend with a smile, and knew the brunnette would probably be to shy to try and dance infront of people.. but that was okay..

his smile formed into smuggish grin at the collar and stupidly, he actually high fived the demon this time, knowing his boyfriend would not agree with that accessory but didn't care.. "If you.. take that off Kenji, I will not be happy..." Abio sounded like he was joking in his tone as he smirked at Kenji, but the crazy, insecure demon was actually being very serious.

His smirk falters when the other mentioned that the club was full of demons, Abio's eyes went wide. H-How was that suppose to work..? The demon looked at his boyfriend worridly, wondering if this might go well. Wouldn't they want to eat him? Abio intertwined his fingers into the other's hand tightly, pulling him close to him.. "..Stick to me like glue," he kissed his boyfriend's temple and followed after Fang.

Kenji looked at his boyfriend. He looked so sexy in all Black, he frowned seeing his smuggish grin, and the human glared at his boyfriend who high-fived Fang.

"If you.. take that off Kenji, I will not be happy..."[/Quote]

Kenji looked down at the collar- still frowning.

"Fine..."

He muttered. Abio intertwined his fingers into his and pulled him close, making him less angry as he blushed.

"A-boi"

"..Stick to me like glue,"[/Quote]

He kissed his temple before.

"...okay..."

They both headed outside after Fang.

Fang was sitting on his motorcycle, it was completely black. It seemed that was the man's favorite color. He snapped his fingers and another motorcycle appears- forming out of his shadow.

"You still know how to ride a motorcycle- right~"

He teased his friend as he turned his on.

Kenji stared at the bike nervous.

"A-Aboi..um..I've never been on a bike before..."

He muttered. Could his boyfriend actually drive it? That just made him even hotter! He did not deserve to have such a good looking demon as a boyfriend, Kenji still wasn't sure why Aboi loved him.. out of everyone else.. he picked him. Why?

"Hurry up and get on. "

Abio blinked at the motor vehicle in front of him, he was not expecting that.. "It's okay Honey.." The demon kissed the nervous Kenji softly, and hugged him tightly before placing the helmet on his boyfriend's head, "It'll be over faster than you think.." The demon get's on the bike, putting the helmet on, waits until Kenji gets on and he can feel the brunnette hugging him securily and tightly with his head pressed against his back. "Kenji.. it's okay" He said soothingly, starting up the motorcycle and taking off like lightning down the road as he followed after Fang.

"It's okay Honey.." [/Quote]

The demon softly kissed him, making him feel better. He gave him a hug before placing a helmet on his head.

"It'll be over faster than you think.."[/Quote]

He told him. Kenji hesitated for a moment before getting on the bike. He clung to his boyfriend, pressing his head against his back.

"Kenji.. it's okay"[/Quote]

His voice soothing him. Aboi started up the motorcycle, taking off like lightning! The wind hit Kenji hard and they were moving so fast! It was scary...yet excited all at the same time.

----------------------------------------------

"Alright.. just follow me.."

Fang grinned as he walked passed the line of humans- going straight to the entrance. The two guards at the door looked at him. He pulled his shades down- flicking his glowing red eyes, before slipping them back up.

"And those two are with me."

The two guards nodded- letting the three of them inside.

Once inside they were greeted with humans partying. The music pounding and body's grinding on each other.

Kenji bit his lip and gripped Aboi's shirt staying close.

Fang lead Aboi and Kenji to the basement that took them down a long stone hall way, lit with red lights.

When they reached a door Fang stopped and pulled out a red card- that he slipped into the lock. It beeped and unlocked the metal door.

He grinned at Aboi.

"Were here~ welcome to Posion Water."

Inside- it was much bigger and nicer then the human club. Everything was bat themed. The tables and chairs- the bar. The floor changed colors. In one corner of the room there was a stage- in another there was a squared off area that dropped water from the ceiling. There where already demons making out and dancing in the water. He was...slightly envious, but was to shy to do something like that in public.

It was pretty crowded, and demons danced just like everyone else. Almost everyone was shirtless- some girls weren't even wearing bras, which made Kenji look at the ground-

They were covered in neon paint- dancing and grinding to the loud music.

The only thing different from the demon club then the human club was the drinks- the rain area, the paint, and the design of the place.

Lights flashed in their eyes and Fang turned to Aboi and Kenji.

"I'm gonna get painted- have fun you two. "

He smiled at his friend and quickly muttered something in his ear.

"The kids pretty tense. To loosen him up a little- get him a Rose twist, you'll love me if you can get him to drink it... he doesn't look like he's the type to drink."

He winked at Aboi and left them- disappearing in the crowd.

Kenji looked at his boy friend, unsure how to act in a place such as this.

"A-Aboi"

"Yes?" Abio interlocked his fingers with his boyfriends, directing him towards one of the vacant stools to sit down. He watched the busy bartender serve other demons alcohol and smiled at his boyfriend, stroking his hair seeing that he was nervous. "Hey.. are you okay?" He asked with a slight smirk.

"Yes?"[/Quote]

Abio interlocked his fingers with his making the human feel better. He followed the other to a few vacant stools. He sits down, smiling faintly as his lover stroked his hair.

"Hey.. are you okay?"[/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip..

"..yeah.."

Kenji felt like he didn't belong here. He stuck out like a sore thumb- plus people kept looking at him as if they were Hungary- but stopped when they saw his collar.

"What can I get you-"

The bartender said- Looking at Aboi and Kenji. He saw the collar on his neck and smiled- turning his full attention to Aboi.

"Aum.." Abio looked at his boyfriend as variant colored lights illuminated off his face and he turned back at the waiter "Can you please give me a rose twist.. and a sexy lady" he had to speak louder since the music was blaring loud and the waiter seemed to understand. The demon stretched as he gave the man the strange name of the drinks and he smiled a little at Kenji.

Kenji didn't realize Aboi was watching him, He glanced at his lover who ordered drinks.

"Can you please give me a rose twist.. and a sexy lady"[/Quote]

"You got it-"

The bartender made the drinks quickly, placing them in front of Aboi.

The Rose Twist was a black shot glass- that had a very small red rose floating in the red liquid, and the sexy lady was a long glass-glowing a bright aqua blue. The color of a clear beach water. The glass had a women imprinted on it-the girl naked and legs wide, And to top it all off was a small umbrella in the drink.

"Enjoy- "

Kenji looked at the drinks.

"A-Aboi...you know I don't drink.."

"Yeah.. but..it's okay to do it sometimes," Abio smirked, drinking some of the bright blue liquid that actually tasted pretty good, "It'll make you feel good..'' The demon sipped more of the clear blue colored drink, glancing at Kenji and trying to see if his boyfriend might refuse to drink his, and gently he pushes the red glass closer to the brunette. " You might like it..'' The demon drunk more of his drink, and would be very amazed if he could get Kenji so relaxed that he got the shy boy to dance with him.

Kenji bit his lip listing to his boyfriend say it was okay. He hesitated for a long moment, his eyes wondering to the dance floor and the raining area... He bit his lip again and slowly took the glass. He stared into it...and quickly took the shot in one gulp.

He put the empty glass on the counter and covered his mouth.

"I-it tastes..funny.."

He said to his boyfriend. He looked back at the dancing demons... his muscles became less tense..he suddenly felt...relaxed. even tho he was in a demon club..and it was loud and crowded. he suddenly craved attention.

Aboi's attention.

But he didn't know how to dance. He watched people grind on each other.. he wanted that to be him and Aboi.

That was quick.. Abio raised his eyebrow at Kenji, seeing that the other was getting flustered.. After consuming some more alcohol, Abio started feeling mellow and his cheeks felt hot. He stares at Kenji with glazed eyes, giggling some as he ran his fingers through his white hair and he grabbed the other's hand before getting up.

The music changed into a slow song, slowing things down and making things more sensual. the demon pulled his boyfriend to the colored changing crowded dance floor, and gradually began to sway his hips against him in a hypnotizing manner as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist. He bit his earlobe, grinding against him slowly and Somewhere below he could feel himself stiffen against Kenji's lower back. Smiling stupidly, he felt very happy."Haha~ Kenji.." Abio started to giggle as he felt all warm and tingly, sliding his fingers into his boyfriend's mouth, "You actually.. wore that collar~" The demons fingers then gently circled the other's throat, touching the collar and his other hand started to cup Kenji through his jeans.

Since Kenji had dunk a demon drink. It affected him Much more quickly, since he was a human. It wouldn't take but a single Rose Twist to get any human intoxicated. Demons tended to hold their alcohol much better then mortals.

Kenji looks away from his boyfriends gaze- surprised when he suddenly grabs his hand pulling him to the dance floor. The music changed into a slow song, slowing things down. Kenji blushed as Aboi pulled him close and gradually began to sway his hips against His! He looked at Aboi with such desire- letting the other wrap his arms around his waist and shuttering when Aboi bit his earlobe.

"Uhhn- ..a-aboi"

The human was started to get the hang of "dancing" and slowly began grinding on Aboi.

"Haha~ Kenji.." [/Quote]his lover giggled and suddenly slipped his fingers into his mouth making the human- flinch against his body.

"You actually.. wore that collar~"[/Quote]

He could feel himself getting aroused. His boyfriends fingers then gently circled around his throat, touching the collar He was wearing. He gasped feeling Aboi cup him threw his tight jeans.

"N..no..- not here..ha~"

He shook his head- glancing up at his boyfriend.

"p..people...w-Will see"

The was not relevant- you could litterly watch demons having sex against the walls of the club. Although Kenji hadn't noticed.

Demons around the human began to stare at his arousal body and face...licking their lips- frowning when they saw the boy being handled by Aboi. It was pretty clear there were demons stripping Kenji with their eyes or imagining what he tasted like... but it seemed like they all knew their place. Aboi was next to Kenji so they couldnt make a move and the collar the human was wearing showed them that the human wasn't for their enjoyment but was someone else's meal.

"A-Aboi"

He whispers the others name- lightly tugged on the demon's hair- and pulled him into a soft and long time. Kenji's hips still moving againest Aboi's sexy body~

Abio's eyes went wider as Kenji looked at him, moving wantonly against him and whispering his name. Abio felt his heart rate speed up, his breathing changed and he wanted to ravish him right now..

He swallowed thickly, feeling himself sweat and started to grind himself more against his boyfriend, "Kenji.." The demon whispered the other's name lowly, rubbing his hands up and down the other's sides as he closed his eyes. he whsiper erotic things into the others ear, his voice husky and he started to moan softly. He wanted to take him to a room and shag him so hard, but then again he wanted to touch Kenji in public.. Why? I dunno. The alcohol started to kick in more, and Abio grinned boldy, hooking his fingers into the other's pants to firmly stroke Kenji. He wanted to try and get him to harden in his hand. "Heh.. Now everybody knows your mine.." He giggled, started to stroke the other faster as he held his boyfriend encaged in his arms. Unfortunately Abio was more a idiot when he drunk alcohol.

Aboi whispered his name, lowly sending chills threw him, He was breathing harder and his heart rate was faster feeling the demon rub his hands up and down the sides of his body

Kenji closed his eyes as Aboi began to whsiper erotic things into his ear, his voice husky teasing him as he moaned.

He began to squirm in the others arms- turning his head away- to try and get away from the others voice.

"N..no..ha.ha..I..I can't- I..ca--"

He gasped feeling his boyfriend's hook his fingers into his pants- stroking him firmly. He was defiantly hard.

"A-Aboi! Oooh~ ha..nnuh...ha..ha"

The others naughty voice was driving him crazy! The dirty things said...the way he told him what he wanted to do with his body~.

Kenji was panting hard, leaning against his lover. He quivered against him.

"Heh.. Now everybody knows your mine.." [/Quote]

"B-but...w-we're in ha- p-pub-- nuh! Nnn~ public--"

The human quickly covered his mouth not wanting people to hear him, moaning now as Aboi stroked him faster .

His body felt numb...and he was becoming much more sensitive to Aboi's body heat, touch, and voice. Kenji suddenly yanked on his boyfriends hair- brining him to his lips as he panted against them- their lips brushing against each other but not kissing, becoming more intoxicated by the minute.

"nnnuhh~ ha..ha- I..I want..a-Aboi.."

He whispered, breathless, but spoke honest words.