Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Aboi ignores his plea, and before he knew it, the other was bunching his shirt up around his arms, trapping him.

"A-aboi- ah!"

He winced feeling the other bite his nipples, sighing out in bliss when he ran his tongue over them. He shuttered as his boyfriend forced his legs apart.

"A-Aboi- no..I...w-wa--haa!!"

He gasped feeling Aboi gently knee his growing erection, his eyes on him. Kenji moved his hands to stop the other.

"A-Aboi..n-No..--"

His eyes grew slightly when he met the others gaze.

Aboi knew...there was no point in trying to hide it...Aboi could see right threw him.. those eyes...those horrible, soul crushing, but mesmerizing eyes! He couldn't hide the truth looking into them. Kenji turned his head away. His hair hiding his face.

He loved Aboi... even if he was a demon..even if He himself was human..and even if they couldn't me together...he'd always love him.

He quickly used his bound hands to cover his head.

"I..I love you..Aboi..I love.. you so much that it hurts..b-but I'm...I'm scared.."

His voice was creaking, he was clearing crying behind those hands.

The boy raised his heart breaking voice.

"Your so different! How can we be together! H-how can this work,.?!"

His voice broke off into a whisper.

"I..I don't want...to lose you too...I'd...I'd rather kill myself then be alone again!"

Kenji was clearly broken... and just like any one else. He wanted someone to fix him...

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

His lips curled into a frown and he glared at Kenji for saying such horrible things, "Don't you ever say that..." his voice bitter. He pulled the others shirt down, hugged him very tightly, and Rock him back and Forth. His fingers rubbed down his back and he pulled him into his lap.

"It doesn't matter that we're different.." He moved his boyfriend's hands away and kissed his salted tears, "No matter what, we'll always be together.." The demon ran his fingers through Kenjis soft hair and kissed his face "What are you afraid of?"

Aboi frowned at him.

"Don't you ever say that..."[/Quote]

His voice bitter. Kenji bit his lip as the other pulled his shirt down, he broke threw his defence and hugged him tightly. He felt so safe in the others arms. Aboi rocked him back and forth gently, rubbing his fingers down his back, calming him down. The boy blushed harder being pulled onto his lap.

"It doesn't matter that we're different.."[/Quote]

He removed the hands that hid his face and Kenji sniffles when the demon kisses his tears away.

"..b-but--"

"No matter what, we'll always be together.."[/Quote]

Kenji looked down, slowly nodding as Aboi ran his fingers threw his hair. Kenji's lips quivered as he kissed his face. He was so gentle...how could demons be bad if he fell so madly in love with one?

"What are you afraid of?"[/Quote]

Kenji looked away, shrugging his shoulders.

I'm..afraid of dying...I'm afraid that maybe we're too different...can a human a demon really...be together? When I'm old...will you still want me...

"I...I don't..know.."

He lied. He met the boys eyes and before he could question him, He kissed him tenderly. His length had grown hard from the others teasing, and since he realized that Aboi could always see how much he wanted it, even if he lied.. He decided to be honest with himself...

You could see it...the lust in Kenji's eyes. How badly he wanted the demon to tease and toy and do such nasty things to his body.

He trusts Aboi... He had nothing else to believe in but him...and perhaps their relationship but so many doubts kept popping up in his head!

"A-Aboi.."

He whispered the others name in such a lewd way. He desired to know what it felt like to be fucked by Aboi in this form...in his true one. What other things could he do to him now...now that the two of them were truly naked and had no secretes.

The demon blushed slightly when the other said his name and he kissed him back, sensing his fear "we'll always be together.." He interlock his fingers with the others tightly,"Always.."

Kenji stares at him lustfully and Abio returned the gaze with lustful heavy eyes. carefully, he shrinks his claws so he can push his fingers into the others pants. his fingers wrap around the other, nails round at the tip and rather like a girls . And he motions his hand up and down on Kenji rhythmically.

"You might have to finger yourself.." he whispers, grinning a bit, ans revealing his pointy canines, "Do you.. wanna ride me?" Abio squeezing Kenjis butt and bites his shoulder, lapping at the skin.

"we'll always be together.."[/Quote]

The human felt at ease hearing the others voice. His boyfriend interlocked his fingers with his, making Kenji smile a little.

"Always.."[/Quote]

He held the others hand. Despite the claws It still felt nice to hold his hand.

Aboi returns his lustful gaze, Kenji gasped as the other carefully shrinks his claws into his pants, his fingers wrapping around him. The human clinched the boys shirt, resting his head on Aboi's shoulder as he began to pant. The demon was moving his hand up and down, making Kenji tense and flustered.

"Ha...ha..nnnhhha~"

"You might have to finger yourself.."[/Quote]

He whispers to him, grinning. Kenji looked away from his sharp fangs. What exactly we're they used for?

"T...that's..t-to embarrassing..nuhh~"

"Do you.. wanna ride me?" [/Quote]

The human jumped feeling Abio squeezing his behind. Cute sounds escaped his lips as Aboi bit his shoulder, lapping at the skin.

"Uhnn~ ah!.. ha...ha..."

Kenji was enjoying this too much. His heart was racing, he pressed himself up against the others body a little more. He knew it'd make Aboi happy if he rode him.

"I-if..I..d-do it..ha..ha..w-what's..i-in it for me."

He tried to sound seductive but he failed miserably. He was clearly wet and desperate.

"Uhh~!!"

His lower region twitched, ready to come.

Abio laughed a little at Kenji, and removed his fingers from his pants, "I won't do it if you don't listen to me,' the demon winked.laid on the bed, stretching and pretending to be tired. He didn't really need sleep, but he closed his eyes And turned away from Kenji just to mess with him.

Abio laughed a little at him, and suddenly removed his fingers. The human frowned sadly, needing the others affection.

"I won't do it if you don't listen to me,"[/Quote]

The demon winked at him and Kenji looked miserable as his love laid on the bed, stretching and acting like he was tired.

"N-No wait-.. a-Aboi! Y...you jerk!"

How could the other leave him in that state?!

He panicked watching Aboi close his eyes and turn away from him.

Kenji bit his lip. His hard on wouldn't go away! His body was cravings Aboi and he just couldn't control himself. Having no other choice the human slowly and shyly sat on top of the others stomach. Blushing brightly.

"Y-Your so...mean...."

He muttered, looking away from Aboi.

"Y-you win!..I..I''ll do it just...just don't s-stop.."

Relaxing with a big grin on his face. He folds his hands behind his head, ans stares at the blushing boy

"Lets play a game.." Abio bounces the other on his hips a bit, "..On the count of 3, if you don't finger yourself I won't let you come," the demon held up 3 fingers, obviously finding it entertaining that he was getting to Kenji.

"1...2-" He smirks as his fingers drop- snickering at how red the brunets face Was. He looked like a red tomato.

Aboi's grin grows as he folds his hands behind his head, staring up at him. The cocky jerk!

"Lets play a game.." [/Quote]

"..a..a game?'

Kenji gasped in surprise when Abio bounces him on his hips a bit.

"A-Aboi.!!"

He shrieked shyly.

"..On the count of 3, if you don't finger yourself I won't let you come," [/Quote]

Kenji's eyes widened.

"N-No..! T-that's..that's unfair.. a-Aboi"

His boyfriend held up 3 fingers, obviously finding this entertaining.

"S-stop it!"

"1..[/Quote]

"Y-You jerk!!"

"...2-" [/Quote]

"A-Aboi..!!"

He smirks as his fingers drop, snickering at him. Kenji bit his lip... He clinched the others shirt...

He didn't do it...it was too embarrassing for him.

"A..Aboi..p-please j...just...t-touch me"

He whined. Panting a little, He leaned down nuzzling into the others neck, his erection rubbing against the others body.

"..p..please..pl- ...ease"

He whispered.

Abio laughed at Kenjis reaction, but slowly stoped finding it rather cute that the other was practically begging. Kenji muzzled his face into his neck, pleading more and rubbed his erection against him. Abio gasped, moaning a bit as the hard length rubbed against him.

"3.." He whispered, kissing Kenji passionately and moving his hands to nest over his his lower back side. One of his hands dip below Kenjis pants and fingers him deeply. Abio undoes his pants and shudders, while motioning Kenji sit up.

"Now..." He pants, licking his lips "Ride me.." Abio Trials his fingers along Kenjis length, smirking.

Abio laughed at him. The human hit him. But it defiantly wouldn't hurt the demon.

"S-stop laughing! "

His anger slowly subsided as Aboi stopped teasing him.

"3.." [/Quote]

He whispered, kissing him passionately, the human eagerly kissed his lover back, shuttering as Aboi's hands nest over his lower back.One of Aboi's hands dipped below into Kenjis pants and fingered him deeply. Kenji gasped against the demons lips. Groaning softly and panting harder...

But his reaction didn't last long as Aboi stopped to undo his pants, motioning Kenji to sit.

"B..but ..--"

"Now..." [/Quote]

Aboi pants, licking his lips.

"Ride me.."[/Quote]

Kenji kind of liked his commanding voice but would never tell the demon it sent chills down his spine. Kenji shut his eyes tight wanting to forget the other was their. He slowly eased himself down onto the other. Wincing as he did so... his insides clenching around Aboi tightly, it had Kenji moaning, and He flinched feeling Abio trials his fingers along his length. The boy was breathing heavily, hovering over the other, his face turned away, hoping the other couldn't see the pleasure on his face or his cum expression.

"I-I'm..I'm going to...uhhh~"

He couldn't hold it any longer.

Affection glinted in his eyes as he looked him up and down, savoring the position he was in... Kenji was blushing, And being devastatingly adorable with his blisssful face.

"No..y-you didn't.. listen to me," Abio wrapped his fingers around the soaked, swollen head to keep Kenji from coming. He grinned devishly with sleepy eyes. Abio bit his lip and bucked his hips a bit on purpose, lifting his waist slightly just to see Kenjis torturous face. Abio arched his back a bit, moaning and panting heavily with his lips parted, "fu-..Kenji.." the others blissful face was such a turn on and he had to thrust up harder, groaning loudly and failing to keep his eyes open.

"No..y-you didn't.. listen to me," [/Quote]

The human was hoping the other had forgotten about that. Kenji cried as the other wrapped his fingers around his swollen head to prevent him from coming.

"A-Aboi, p-please! Ha.ha..haa! I.. I can't! "

He leaned over the other a little, weakly gripping the others shoulders and panting heavily. His eyes closed as a few tears slipped down his face. Kenji shrieked when Aboi bucked his hips a bit.

The human was begging him to cum. He felt his lover torture him by lifting his waist slightly. arching his back a bit, moaning and panting heavily just like him. Hearing him made him even more horny! He was so addicted to his lover. To this...demon.

"a-Aboi..Aboi..I- I can't unnnhh..c-Can't...Can't."

He whispered.

"fu-..Kenji.." [/Quote]

Aboi suddenly thrusted up harder. Kenji sunk his nails into the others skin groaning.

"Nnnuugghh! Ha...ha...n-nnnuugh..hhha. ha..ha!"

His length was throbbing! He desperately wanted to cum.

"I-I'm..I'm sorry..sorry ha..s-sorry- ahh! Ha..ha..p-please...a-Aboi...a-a..bo..i...unnhh!!"

He was practically laying on the other. Unable to bare any more...

Abio's lips curled into a wolfish grin and he loosened his fingers from around Kenji only to push his boyfriend down on the matress and placed his hands on both sides of Kenjis head, "You moan like a girl.." He teased before ntering his boyfriend once again and smiling brightly at him. He absolutely loved Kenjis voice.. And it was actually way better than anybody he's been with.

He leans down to bite the others throat, letting his fangs break the skin And he pushes into Kenji as far as he could go until he groans more and spasms. After Cumming deeply inside the other, he licks the dripping blood from his throat and moans slightly..

To Kenji's relief, Abio loosened his fingers from around him, but before he could cum, the other pushed him down onto the mattress, placing his hands on both sides of Kenjis head. The human stared up at the other panting heavily.

"You moan like a girl.." [/Quote]

He teased him, Kenji pressed up against the other quickly and came groaning loudly. The semen staining his chest and the others.

"Ha..ha..A-aboi..y-You...jer-k uhhh"

He gasped as his boyfriend entered him again, He arched his back, moaning weakly.

His boyfriend was smiling at him, did he love making him go crazy?! He would be lying if he said he didn't like being bossed around by the other. It was hot and sexy and it made him even more aroused.

Kenji winced feeling Aboi bite and nip at his throat,

"Uhhh- ...h-ha...haa~..."

The human flinched when Aboi's fangs broke his skin.

"Ahh! ..o-ow..a-Aboi...n-No n-nnnnughhh!"

He pushed into him further, and Kenji's body reached to the demon, trembling all over. And he cry's out like a virgin feeling Aboi release inside him, cumming deeply. Silva slipped down Kenji's lips, breathless, trembling, and horny. Semen sticking and Harding against his skin. He tossed a little feeling Aboi's tongue against his throat, it gave him goosebumps.

"Nnunnn~ "

He gripped his boyfriends hair, wiggling underneath him.

"M...more..ha-m...mor-e~ "

He whispered weakly.

Abio moaned slightly when the other gripped his hair, and he pulled his fangs from Kenjis throat."Don't make me ravish you.." He pinned the others wrist to the mattress playfully and licked at the bright red mark on his throat. Loving the taste of his boyfriends blood on his tongue; it taste rather sweet. He panted softly, cuddling Kenji, and kissed him on the lips.

" I'm going to do a lot to you.." The demon laughed tiredly, grinning evilly at his boyfriend. And he nuzzled his face into the others neck, sighing softly as he laid on top of him. Trying to rest. him and Kenjis fluid stuck between their bodies and he had to roll off the other, "I love you.." he whispered, closing his eyes for a bit and held the other's hand once his back hit the mattress.

"Don't make me ravish you.." [/Quote]

His boyfriend said, pinning his wrists to the mattress and playfully licking at his neck. The human continued to make adorable sounds. The others tongue felt so good against his skin.Aboi was panting just like him, cuddling him before stealing a kiss. Kenji tenderly kissed him back.

" I'm going to do a lot to you.."[/Quote]

He laughed tiredly, then nuzzled his face into Kenji' s neck, sighing softly. Was he tried? Soon Aboi rolled off him, whispering,

"I love you.." [/Quote]

And closing his eyes, holding the humans hand. Kenji tried to calm his hormones down, seeing the other was drained. He sighed softly. And cuddled with Aboi under the sheets.

"I...I love you too..."

He whispered back, staring at the others face and demon features. He was excited and yet a little scared for what Aboi had in mind for.. I'm going to do a lot to you but Kenji tried not to think too much about it...

After a while he fell asleep. Tried as well...

Abio involuntarily rest his cheek against Kenji's shoulder, and crossed his arm over his boyfriends chest. Once it was morning, he slowly cracked open his eyes, and groaned before looking up at the other's face.. He slightly smiled at him, his boyfriend looked at peace and was soundly asleep.. Not wanting to wake him, Abio slowly sat up, and covered his boyfriend with the blanket before silently going to the bathroom. He needed to change his clothes, especially since they tore from his altered appearance and he was covered in dried semen.

Kenji slept in, the night before tired him out so he needed some extra sleep. Althouh since he had missed a few days of school, he was falling behind rather quickly. But since he had no phone or parents...the school couldn't contact him.

The human curled in the sheets... looking at peace.

-----------------------------------------------

"Boo~"

Sloth popped his head into the bathroom grinning at Aboi, He slowly emerged into the bathroom in full form. His scythe still on his back.

"I must say...to be so bold and tell the human what you are...and for that human to be so ignorant and staying with you...a-lass... it never last long. Humans are much to fragile...even you know that. "

He shrugged.

"Just 48 hours left...am I correct in guessing your going to lock him in this house?"

He asked, pulling out his little black book and flipping threw it.

"Hmm...interesting..."

He smirked at the demon, putting his book away.

"I should go..until we meet again demon..."

He muttered, and disappeared into the ceiling.

"I dont wanna meet you again.." The demon muttered, half-glaring at the ceiling. he didn't like how the intrusive reaper seem to stalk every aspect of their lives. Sighing a bit, he discarded his spoiled clothes into a hamper before putting on crisp ones. deciding that he'd laundered his clothes with Kenjis later.

Abio yawned, covering his mouth over his hand and washed up a bit before returning back to the room. He sighed, and tried to suppress the other's words in his mind. He didn't want to think about that and he kissed Kenji before proceeding to the kitchen and cooking for the other, just in case he got hungry.

Kenji woke up, yawning and with major bed head. He Sat up, realizing he was alone. He looked down at his body... naked and dirty. He slowly got out of bed, almost falling over. Pain shot threw his body...it seemed Aboi was rather rough with him. He winced as he moved into the bathroom.

The human leaned against the counter looking at himself in the mirror. He stared at the hickies On his neck and the black and blue bruise forming. The other bit him pretty hard last night.

He bit his lip thinking about last night. How he was so vulnerable in front of the other...he hoped he made the right choice in trusting him.

That he wouldn't get hurt again...and if he did- Aboi wouldn't be the one hurting him...

Kenji actually liked the marks Aboi left on his body, they reminded him that he was loved...wanted...sexy...and that the night before truly happened. Although the demon's teasing drove him crazy and tested him...He couldn't love Aboi any more.

M...more..ha-m...mor-e~

"I..c-can't believe...I said that..."

He whispered to himself blushing.

He turned on the water, watching the huge tub fill up

Why did everything feel...alright with Aboi...despite the fact they were so different.

Abio distinctly heard footsteps emitting from the bedroom while he was cooking. His head turned, and his eyes watched Kenji go to the bathroom. Once he finished frying breakfast, he turned the knob off on the stove and slyly crept from the kitchen to infront the bathroom door wanting to bother Kenji. And Without even turning the knob or opening the door; he makes himself dissapear and quickly sits on the bathroom rug, eyeing Kenji with a wry grin. The other's neck was caked with marks and bruises from last night and that only made his grin wider.

"Well.. Someone looks lovely.." Abio propped his head against the wall, seeing that his boyfriend was about to take a bathe to rid the accumulated filth on his body. The demon wasn't sitting far from the other so he ghost his fingers over Kenjis butt, knowing he was very sore, and in pain down there, "Give me a kiss... and I'll heal you," Smirking once more, he undresses Kenji with his eyes.

"Well.. Someone looks lovely.." [/Quote]

Kenji jumped hearing Aboi's voice come out of nowhere. He blushed frowning at the demon who propped his head against the wall.

How long was he there?!

"d-don't...scary me like that-- n-nnughh!!"

The human let out a soft noise feeling Aboi

ghost his fingers over his sore behind.

"N-No..n-not there! "

"Give me a kiss... and I'll heal you,"[/Quote]

He said smirking at him. His eyes sexual. Kenji froze staring back at Aboi's intimidating eyes. He hated how they always could see right threw him... He pulled his eyes away, shyly looking at the ground. How would the other...heal him?

Dispite the fact Aboi knew what Kenji's body looked like completely naked, Kenji still hid himself. Quickly grabbing a towel to wrap around himself and lower body.

"F-fine..!"

He muttered and quickly kissed the others cheek before crossing his arms and turning away. Being a little stubborn this morning.

"T-there..."

Kenji was kind of liking those seductive eyes that Aboi kept looking at him with... he suddenly blushed harder at the thought of bathing with Aboi but would NEVER ask for such an embarrassing thing.

"S-stop l-Looking at me like that.."

...please don't stop...I..I want this..I..I ment what I said last night...a-Aboi...

"G-go away so I can take my bath! Y-You pervert! "

"..Oh"He tugged at Kenji's towel, pulling it from obscuring his lower half and threw it near the bathroom sink. Staring at the other lustfully from head to toe as he pulled his shirt over his head, "Should I imitate what you did yesterday?" he threw his shirt on the floor and began to remove the rest of his clothes before standing up and moving closer to lean in Kenji's ear with a big smile. Trying to be an ass..

"Nnnugh.." he moaned before stepping behind Kenji to massage his shoulders and place soft kisses across his neck and whimpering softly, "Nnh..uhh..''

"..Oh"[/Quote]

His boyfriend suddenly tugged at Kenji's towel, removing it from his body and threw it near the bathroom sink.

"H-Hey!!"

He froze staring back at Aboi's lustful eyes.He bit his lip. Looking away.

"s-stop it."

Kenji glanced at the demon as He took off his shirt. He couldn't resist staring at Aboi's perfect body....those abs...that chest...those slender hips.. that amazing V-line! He could get aroused just staring at it..

"Should I imitate what you did yesterday?"[/Quote]

He tossed his shirt and began completely undressing. What was the other planning to do?! Kenji took as step back as Aboi moved closer.

"A-aboi--"

He leaned in his ear, with a big smile on his face.

"Nnnugh.."[/Quote]

He moaned against his ear, sending vibrations threw him, The humans eyes widened slightly. He was mocking him!

"S-shut up! That isn't funny!!"

He said getting a little upset, but blushing brightly. Did he...really sound like that?

His lover stepped behind him, messaging his shoulders and placing soft kisses across his neck whimpering softly.

"Nnh..uhh..''[/Quote]

The human fell weak against the others touch. Aboi fingers felt so good. And those soft kisses...his heart beat was increasing...and Aboi could hear it. His breathing changing.

"S-stop it--..y-Your..such a jerk..!"

He pulled away from the demon. Aboi was the only person to ever hear his sounds or see him naked or watch him climax. He trusted Aboi...with his first kiss and first intimate relationship. Aboi was his first for everything.

"S-stop teasing Me! I..I can't help how you m-make me feel! "

He glared at the other. But he had to admit.. hearing Aboi sounds were such a turn on...~