Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

As much as Abio wanted to laugh at that comment but he didn't because Kenji honestly didn't know that his body was very different from his. Abio then saw the worry in Kenji' s eyes. He realized in order to ease the others worry he was gonna have to eat some of it. But didn't.. "I'm fine.." He just stared at Kenji , watching him eat and pulled out his phone before snapping pictures of his boyfriend. He then Smirked as the other had some food on his mouth.

"You are so cute.." the demon put the picture as his wallpaper on his phone and rested his head in Kenji s lap.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

"I'm fine.."[/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip. Wanting to believe the other.

"A-Are you sure?"

After a long moment He sighed and dropped his hand, eating again, He noticed the other was staring and he looked at the ground.

"D-don't stare! Is there somethin on my face?"

Kenji's eyes widened when the demon pulled out his phone and began snapping pictures of him.

"N-No Don't! Aboi!! Delete them! I look awful, please"

A pout formed on his lips as the other smirked at him

"Aboi!"

"You are so cute.."[/Quote]

"Aboi that's not funny.. please delete it."

He complained but stopped when his love rested his head on His lap. He bit his lip blushing a little.

Kenji slowly touched the others cheek... His fingers grazing threw The others hair.. He was so beautiful. He Wanted to kiss him... but didn't dare knowing Mrs. Fair was just around the corner.

Kenji hesitantly stopped touching Aboi, as the children started coming into the living room to watch tv.

"...A-Aboi..I really should be getting home.."

He muttered to the other.

Abio eyes became hooded as Kenji played with his hair and he glanced up at the other. The other then told him he needed to get home. Abio Sat up and stared at his boyfriend with concern.

"Kenji, I can't let you live there.." Abio held his lovers hand, wanting him to stay with him.

Abio suddenly sat up and stared at him with concern.

"Kenji, I can't let you live there.." [/Quote] Abio took his hand and the human bit his lip. It felt so good to hold his hand- it was so warm and Kenji somehow knew that he'd be safe in the others presence if he stayed there.

"A-Aboi...t-this isn't the time to talk about this. "

He muttered- pulling his hand away.

"I.. I have homework, and there's school Tomrrow..and..I got work.."

He looked away from Aboi.

Kenji always knew he was different. That something was wrong with him. He knew it wasn't okay to like the same gender...even tho Mrs. Fair never judged him and told him it was okay.. He knew it wasn't. It wasn't ok in school. Or society...or in public. He tried to avoid acting like a couple with Aboi when the kids were around. He didn't want them getting builled like him for just being different. And Kenji didn't really know how to explain to the children that he was gay when they knew a boy and girl were suppose to be together. How do you even explain that? He pulled away from the other and stood going over to the kids.

"Hey guys. It's time for me to go now."

He managed to fake a smile. The room filled with the children's pouting. They all cried no and begged him to stay longer.

"I can't...I'll come back later okay? I promise. "

"You leaving? "

Mrs, Fair pooped her head around the corner. Kenji smiled nodding.

"Okay- but before you go, let me talk to you for a minute. "

"Yes ma'am..Aboi, can you start the car?"

Abio stared at Kenji with a slight frown as the other looked away and pulled his hand away, telling him he had a busy schedule tomorrow. And that there were more important things that needed to be done. And something about those words just.. made him uncomfortable.. he didn't want otherwise.

"..What?" The demon lightly grabbed his shirt As Kenji rose from the couch. sometimes he acted like a stubborn child- not satisfied when things didn't always go his way. ..But he let go of the edge of his shirt- letting Kenji hover over the kids as he told them he had to leave but will return. and the demon rose from his seat staring strangely at the back of his boyfriends head. Abio slowly stepped to the door when the other asked him to start the car, and without a polite bye went outside to do it.

Kenji glanced at the other as he left. He looked to Mrs.Fair and what she told him made his stomach turn. Her words...made him rethink things.

The human came out of the orphanage a few minutes later. With out a word he got into the others car and put on his seat belt. Avoiding eye contact with the other. His eyes looking out the window as he interlocked his hands together. Something seemed to be bothering him...be cause now He was acting a little different.

"..please take me home.."

His childish act passed when a strange scent emitted off Kenji s body. It was a familiar scent that he sensed off of certain humans he came across.. Something was bothering Kenji and making him terribly uncomfortable able and he didn't what.. His tone was still the same, but slightly Different this time. Abio glanced at Kenji a few times while driving, curious to why his behavior changed and he hadn't looked at him since they got in the car.

"Kenji, what's wrong?" Abio asked with concern in his voice, pulling up near the others home.

"..nothing..."

He muttered. He unbuckled his seat belt and began to get out of Aboi's car.

"Thank you for the ride...I'll see you later.."

He bit his lip and hurried up stairs to his apartment. Once inside He slammed the door and locked it. Tears quickly ran down his face now that he was alone..

Kenji..does Aboi treat you well?"

"Yes... why? Is something wrong?"

"I...I get a odd feeling from him. Call it my mother intuition...I have a bad feeling about him...he's not...normal."

"O...oh...y-you don't...approve of him?"

"..I feel like he's hiding something..and..I know how much you like him...just...be careful ...please..I worry about you.."

"...okay..."

Kenji looked at the ground.

"Also....there's something else."

"Hm?...What is it?"

"it's the orphanage....It's going to be closed. "

Kenji's back fell against the door, and he Sat on the floor, curling up in a ball crying. Just when every thing seemed good... it got worse. The news Mrs. Fair gave him tore him apart.

"..There's something your not telling me," Abio frowned, his expression contorted with worry and concern.. did something happen before Kenji got in the car?.. Is he stressed about something? Did I do something before I left? Abio didn't like where this was going- a bunch of questions swarming in his head and not inching him closer to the answer. His boyfriend didn't give him much to work with.. He only knew That "nothing" meant there's something terribly wrong.

Kenji still didn't look at him, and he quickly unbuckled his seat belt, trying to get away..

"Wait- What happen" the demon leaned over trying to stop the other, but Kenji got out to quickly, reluctantly telling him I''ll see you later and hurried to his aparmenet. No goodbye kiss, No nothing.. just left.And he felt a tug in his heart, a strange pain not making any of this pleasant.

Abio groaned in frustration and rested his head against the steering wheel. Trying to mentally find the root of the cause of the others behavior which as difficult. And His fingers gripped on the wheel- its not like he had Kenjis number of any kind or could text him. he still hadn't help the other get a phone..

For what seemed like forever, Abio finally pulled himself from his thoughts and drove home..

{ Next Day In School }

Kenji sat in is usual spot. Sitting in the front row and by the door- so he could quickly run out of the class room before the bullies came after him. His eyes were red, and he had small dark circles under his eyes. His hair messy, as if he didn't even bother to comb it that morning.

He put his head on the desk, hiding his face.

He didn't want to be at school. He didn't have time for it!

Kenji had thought of a crazy idea to hopefully save his home and family. However the plan required him to work everyday... and practically push Aboi out of his life.

Kenji took no notice when his 'boy friend' came in... He assumed they'd act the same as before in class, not wanting everyone else to know that the most popular guy in school was gay.

A relationship that was a secret....

However he did need to talk to Aboi. But thinking about the words He had to tell him make him so sad and numb..

He wanted Aboi...He never wanted to be with someone so badly! And yet today He told himself He had to say goodbye.

Kenji was wearing a black shirt, that was rather too big for him, and dark blue jeans that were so old and faded in color, not to mention the many holes in it that he had to patch over. On his wrist was a sweat band. Hiding the bandage- that covered his freshly new cuts. He didn't want Aboi to see them or know of his new ones. So the sweat band was a perfect idea.

"Alright class- pass up your home work and we'll begin class after I do attendance...My name's Mrs.Grant. Your teachers caught a bad cold so I'll be covering for her. She left notes for me..."

The teacher began calling off names. They had a substitute today but Kenji never once looked at her or paid much attention to her words. He stayed hidden at his desk... always looking so sad and alone.

When Abio walked into class, the brunette's face was laying against the desk.. Abio ran his fingers through the others tangled hair a bit, wanting him to lift his head. Tell him what was tearing him apart.

"Kenji, Please tell me what happen..." He just didn't understand, the brunette wasn't this upset yesterday.. Kenji looked so distraught, and he wouldn't meet his eyes- the demon frowned completely baffled as the other looked like his entire world just fell apart. His hair was disoriented like he didn't even bother brushing it and it look like he hadn't slept for hours. Abio sighed and sat a few desk behind Kenji, He didn't bother passing his homework up and he just carved his pen in his desk, trying to ease his anxiety of the possibility of this being his fault.

Kenji felt his heart skip a beat feeling someone touch his hair. He slowly glanced up..his eyes fell as he saw Aboi.

"Kenji, Please tell me what happen..."[/Quote]

So he knew something was wrong...

"...I.....a-after class...I'll tell you.....on the roof,"

He didn't really care that he'd be ditching another class. There was already too much on his mind, much more important stuff.

Kenji passed up his home work and didn't once look back at Aboi the entire class period. It was as if... they never even knew each other.

--------------------------------------------

Kenji stood on the school roof. Staring at his sweat band for a moment before looking out over the school. Slipping his hands into his pockets as he waited for Aboi. This...was going to be very hard for him... to push Aboi away. He had wanted the others attention so badly! He wanted love! And now that he had it,..fate wanted to take it away.

Abio opened the door to the roof top and walked over to the other letting the door slam behind him as as he approached Kenji.. He was dying to know what had Kenji all upset but all at the same time didn't want to. Was it that bad that he couldn't jusr tell him while they were in class?

Abios face and shoulders tensed a bit, he quickly tightened and untightened his fist. was He going to like the words that came out of the others mouth?

"What is it Kenji?" He tone was firm, and he forcing himself to hold eye contact refusing to give in to how his body was reacting

Kenji's eyes fell as Aboi came to the roof. The door closing behind him. He couldn't look at the other, it hurt too much.

"What is it Kenji?" [/Quote]

His tone was was firm, and he kept looking at him. Kenji anxiously played with his fingers, keeping his eyes down. A bad habit he had.

"..I..."

He bit his lip, trying to get his words together.

"...t-the orphanage..is going to be shut down...A-and I.. I can't let it happen...I'll have to work really hard every day to try and earn some extra money..so...I....there wont be any time for this...u-us I mean.."

Kenji wasn't being logical. Even if he worked really hard every signal day with extra hours, he'd only save up around 5,000-7,000 dollars and the land the orphanage sat on was 77,000. And even if he did raise such money, there would be no guarantee that the owner would sell it too him. The situation seemed rather hopeless but he didn't want to see it that way. But Kenji desperately wanted to save his home. Even if it ment begging the owner or working forever.

"I.. I just...can't let let them tare down my home."

He muttered, His eyes watering. He grew up in that house. The kids would all be separated and Mrs. Fair.... He didn't even want to think about what would happen to the women who was like a mom to him.

"I just...don't know what to do."

He whispered. The tears falling down his face. He coveted his face- Not wanting Aboi to see him cry.

Kenji didn't know how to ask for help. He'd never had anyone to depend on before and didn't know he could depend on Aboi, let alone ask him for help. He was always handling things by himself...crying by himself... He needed Aboi more then ever right now even tho he didn't know it.

he felt himself go numb and he stared coldly at the brunette, his eyes went strangely dark. They looked very hollow and inhumane. he did not budge or say a word- looking half dead like he had forget how to function. he's really... breaking up with me? He felt everything around him stop and barely heard any words besides "there's no time for us,"

tears easily roll down his cheeks and he couldn't stop them if he tried. he hadn't expected that.. And Abio hadn't cried in ages and the brunnette had that much power over him.. He really loved the other..

Kenji then elaborated more about why he wanted to end their relationship and the demon slowly let himself come back. Realizing Kenji was just really upset about the orphanage and his cold gaze showed a little more remorse. He couldn't stand seeing his lover cry and in so much pain.. Kenji always suffered so much pain and he hated it. the orphanage was going to be torn down and Kenji felt like his life was crumbling to the ground. He loved that orphanage to death, it was his life. And the demon would do almost about anything just to see the other smile and be happy. Even though he didn't know what it was like to have affection towards children and any mortal besides Kenji. It affected his lover and that affected him. He frowned at Kenji, not having the heart to tell him he didn't exactly know what to do either..

"..Baby, it's okay," ..wow, he couldnt believe his choice of words. but he didnt really care At the moment how corny it was. This was a disastrous time and his lover needed him more than ever. He pulled Kenji into a tight embrace, and stroked his hair, "We''ll try to figure something out," Abio kissed the others head. Kenji was trying to push himself way to hard and Abio wasn't going to let his boyfriend slave away at working for something that might not be possible.

He knew this was killing him and Abio looked scared, not knowing what to do.

"I love you.." Abio whispered, he didn't know what else to say and he'd lose his mind if Kenji ever left him.

Kenji felt horrible when he saw Aboi's tears his heart shattered. He couldn't bare to see him like that...so he just keep looking away.

"..Baby, it's okay," [/Quote]

The human paused hearing such words from Aboi. He pulled Kenji into a tight embrace, and stroked his hair. Kenji fought to pull away but quickly fell weak into his arms. He felt so safe in them. It was warm and so comforting to be against the others chest.

"We''ll try to figure something out," [/Quote]

He wasn't mad at him for trying to push him away? Did he really want to stay and be with him?

"I..I hope so.."

He sobbed- gripping the others clothing with trembling fingers.

"I can't lose the orphanage. "

Abio kissed his head.

"I love you.." [/Quote]

Abio whispered.

Kenji's eyes widened As he paused once more. He had never heard anyone say they loved him other then Mrs,Fair and the kids at the orphanage. This was coming from someone who wasn't apart of his family. Kenji barred himself into the others chest and sobbed louder and harder. To hear those words..was like a dream come true. Was there truly someone who loved him. Did Aboi truly mean those words?

After a few minutes Kenji's crying stopped and he slowly pulled away a little, Looking up at his lover. His eyes were wet, red and swollen. Dark circles under his eyes. He hid his freshly cut wrist behind him as his free hand took the others hair- and pulled him down into a soft kiss. It took all the courage he had to do such a thing. But it just proved that Aboi's feelings were not one sided, and that Kenji felt the same thing.

Abio kissed Kenji back cupping his cheeks as he flicked his tongue against the others, moaning a bit and hugging the other tightly. Still afraid that his boyfriend was going to try and abandon him.. and he shivered at the thought, trying not to upset his stomach. He still couldn't believe that his boyfriend said such words to him..

"Kenji.." Abio wiped the others tears with his sleeves, and gazed into his eyes. he was to caught up in the other that it sliped his mind that the curse, the burden he had to live with his entire life broke. but his body still didn't thoroughly heal yet.

And The weather was actually nice today and a bit windy but wasn't bad.. He knew the other didn't feel like going to class, but he didn't want to risk leaving school again.

So He kissed Kenji again, grabbed his hand so they could sit against the wall. And he pulled the other in his lap so he could rest against his chest. He wanted to talk about the orphanage, but at a more seemingly time when Kenji had himself together.. The demon wrapped his arms around the other,

,"Are you sleepy?" He rubbed the others back.

Abio kissed Kenji back, cupping the humans cheeks.Kenji shuttered against the boy feeling his tongue flick against his. His lips slightly quivering, His lover moaned against his lips as if it felt so unbelievably good to kiss him. Kenji slowly relaxed against Aboi's body as he hugged him tightly.

"I..I'm sorry..."

He whispered.

"sorry I...hurt you.."

He was apologizing for saying such words to Aboi about breaking up. He hated the fact that he mad The other cry.

"Kenji.." [/Quote]

The boy sniffles- looking up at Aboi as he wiped his tears away with his sleeves, and gazed into his eyes. This had to be love...other wise what else would it be.. Kenji closed his eyes as Aboi kissed him again, the human gripped the others sleeve- slowly kissing the demon back.

When there kiss ended Aboi grabbed his hand

And pulled him to the wall were he Sat. He pulling Kenji on to his lap. Kenji blushed faintly, "A-Aboi"

The demon wrapped his arms around him once more.

"Are you sleepy?" [/Quote]

He asked while rubbing his back. Kenji tense body became at ease. Aboi always tended to make him nervous but right now...He wasn't. He slowly rested his head against the others chest. Closing his eyes. He hadn't slept last night at all. But for some reason he could sleep like a baby when ever Aboi was close.

"A.,a little, "

He muttered, but he quickly fell asleep in minutes. Sleeping soundly against Aboi's perfect body.

If the other wished to peak under his sweat band or remove it to see what was underneath. Now was the time to do so. If Aboi did steal a peak he'd see a large bandage, with a little blood on it. The other had cut himself again..and this time the cuts were much deeper then usual.

Abio forgave his boyfriend - even if the other didn't apologize, the demon would have forgiven him anyway out of love. Abio smiled as Kenji started to breathe softly against him as he fell peacefully into a slumber. Abio touched the others lips a bit, surprised the othe kissed him twice today and he grinned.

the demon rested his head aagainst the wall, but caught sight of Kenji s colorful wrist band. And he looked at his boyfriends face and then slowly removed it, hoping the other wasn't an unsound sleeper. His eyes widen with terror at the cut that was leaking pus from its slit with blood and it wasn't properly treated either. He covered his mouth quivering.. Why did he keep doing that? He could have ended up in the ER and made the demon die from a broken heart if anything happened to him . Abio placed his hands over his face.. Kenji was going to make him feel all types of crazy emotions. The demon took a few shallow breathes before kissing Kenji s wrist and red sparkling dust sifted on the others cut. Making the deep, dark wound fade into a vague mark like the other had before. He then picked his boyfriend up bridal style before teleporting home and putting Kenji in one of the bedrooms down stairs. He didn't care what the other thought, the brunettes apartment wasn't a fit environment for him

He gently laid the other on velvet, white sheets with a pillow supporting his head and pulled a blanket over him. He kissed Kenji s lips and went into the kitchen to clean the fridge out.

There were three words He wanted to tell Aboi but just hadn't said them yet. He was scared to tell someone else He loved them. How did he know that Aboi's feelings were real?

Kenji slept soundly, nuzzling into the sheets and his soft pillow. He needed a good sleep.

The human slept for about four hours, before he woke up. He slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes, yawning. He looked around the room, realizing he was sleeping in a bed.

..w-where am I...wasn't I...at school..?

He thought. He ran his hand over the bed sheets.

T-this is...Aboi's house...

The last thing he remember was falling asleep on the roof of the school and now He was in the others house. He slowly dragged himself out of the comfortable bed.

"A-Aboi..?"

He called for His lover. Wondering where he was...

He had gotten the sudden urge to see his face and touch his skin... to tell him those 3 little words, if he could.

"Aboi"

He opened the door. Peeking his head out of the room.

Abio was curled up on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him with the T.V volume turned low. It was evening now and the room was a bit darker. He had just woken, and he was playing with Kenji s wrist band.. He had forget to put it back on the other..

He slowly turned his head, hearing Kenji's voice and his eyes were hooded from just sleeping.

"Yes?" He said softly getting up from the couch as he handed the band to the other.

Kenji came down the stairs finding his boy friend on the couch. He smiled softly Looking at him..

"I-I'm sorry..did I wake you."

He went over to the other but froze when he saw the other With his wrist band.

"You..."

He looked down at his wrist and bit his lip. What happened to it? The fresh cuts were gone. He looked back at Aboi. Did he know.. did he see them? What happened to them?!

"............."

He looked at the ground losing the courage he thought he build up...

"N..never mind...c-can you take me home,"

He muttered. Quickly taking his wrist band bad I to cover his faded scars.

"Honey?"the demon saw the other froze, looking a bit shocked about him holding his wrist band.

"What are you so ashamed of?" Abio mentally kicked himself for seriously asking that. his words sounded a bit untact.. Abio was teribly ashamed of the burden that he was a blood thirsty demon most of his life. Not wanting anyone to know- It plagued him constantly and shamed him that he killed so many mortals. Everyone had their personal issues that they were ashamed of.

"Auu.. I..I- mean.." Abio hit the palm of his hand against his forehead, Realizing the stupidity old his actions. He stepped closer to the other, seeing that Kenjis mood plummeted immensely.

He was actually afraid of taking the other back home, fearing Kenji might do it again. So he just stared at the other, sort of rebelling against his words.

Kenji didn't answer the others question. All his life he was judged. He never wanted Aboi to judge or think ill of him.

Aboi stood, and stepped closer to him. Kenji glanced up at the other, seeing him stare.

"..what.."

He muttered,

"Its nothing..."

He slowly pulled away from his love, hating himself that he couldn't just...force out his feelings for the others.

Abio frowned seeing his boyfriend very upset. he despised the hurt and the motions the other had to go through. From so many people stomping on his heart and breaking him apart.and he knew those cuts were very personal... And why the other felt the way he did about them.

"I would die for you.." He really meant that. Abio knew Kenji felt so worthless, like he wasn't of value to anyone. And he pulled the other back to him and hugged him from behind. He had the urge to tell the other he was truly sorry, and wish he could just take the others guilt away.