Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

The demon listened carefully, those blunt golden staring at Kenji as he spoke about his life. he didn't have a family something else they had in common, growing up alone.. but Kenji probably dealt with solittude more than he did. That wasn't a problem, that was actually something he really didn't mind having in common with him.. Abio nodded to let the other know he was listening and for a brief moment imagined carding his fingers threw those dark, velvet brown locks.

A garage boy? Isnt that's what everyone kept bullying him about? Why? He just helping other people.. Everything that left out of this boys mouth was nothing but innocence. Every fiber in his being was virtuous. What was so bad about him..? They didn't like his sexual orientation?If he didn't like guys would they still slander and talk so vile about him? Imbeciles, they treat gay people as if they don't have a soul..

Abio broke away from his thoughts when the other asked about his life. He froze up a bit, feeling tense . what was he suppose to say? Something about his bestriends after school? He forbid he every knew about that.. Being a 300 year old demon that slaughters humans so he doesn't starved to death and die? NO..

.. or how He can't have a real job from fearing that if he has a midnight shift he'll obliterate everyone at the work place.. He didn't need a job anyway, he was a demon. He could just make it appear..

what to say? He most definitely didn't want to talk about his family's. No, instead he lied.. "I'm 18 and I work in a bagel shop, my brother helps me with rent and I usually just.. do some stuff after school with my friends." Abio expressed no shame in lying and kept that same emotionless face.As if what he just did was no big deal .. He was a demon after all, "Sometimes I also play the guitar.."

The demon's eyes widened when saw cigarette smoke on the screen, the symptoms came back and gasped. That's what I forget! (Sigh no it wasn't..) Like that was the most vital thing in the world right now. On the whim he just kissed Kenji on the side of his lips and darted from the couch.. Not caring that he just rudely ended the conversation.. He was in a versatile mood today..

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

"I'm 18 and I work in a bagel shop, my brother helps me with rent and I usually just.. do some stuff after school with my friends."[/Quote]

"...I see.."

Kenji had no idea that the other worked or had a brother! He was beginning to learn a lot about Aboi.

"Sometimes I also play the guitar.."[/Quote]

Kenji looked at him, Aboi knowing how to play guitar just Made him even hotter!

"R-really?! That's so cool. I'd..I'd love to hear you play.."

He spoke honestly, a small smile on his untouched lips, but the orphan quickly froze as Aboi suddenly kissed the side of his lips, and quickly darted from the couch.. The boy grew red, as he stared at the other with a shocked and confused look on his face. Did that just happened? Did that litterly just happen!

A-Aboi...he....j-just...k-kissed....me?

He watched the other run off, ending there conversation. He didn't understand what was going on or why that just happened. Was Aboi messing with him?

The thought of being toyed and manipulated by Aboi made him feel sick. He never thought the other was like his friends... and Aboi never bullied him at school but...what if he was just like those other kids... What if this was all just a game? To tease him!?

Kenji bit his lip. He wasn't sure what to do..He just sat on the couch by himself.. looking lost and a little hurt.. I mean.. how could you kiss someone and run off?!

"I need to go to the store, I''ll be back in 10 minutes..." Abio said simply like he didnt just kiss the other. He watched the other blush with a shocked look on his face that was smix with a little sadness. Blushing slightly w ran his fingers through his white hair trying to ease his nerves from craving a smoke. he was happy Kenji couldn't see the faint blush.

He quickly left out the door with his jacket not even asking the other if he wanted anything.. He was like that, he did a lot of odd things with no explanation and so suddenly..

"I need to go to the store, I''ll be back in 10 minutes..."[/Quote]

Unbelievable! He acted like the kiss never happened!

"B-...but I..--"

He cut himself off as Aboi quickly left. Kenji watched the door slam behind him. The orphan bit his lip. Maybe...Aboi had to get something really important from the store and...and maybe he just didn't have enough time to explain it to Kenji...yeah...that's it..that's got to be!... right?

Kenji slowly removed himself from the couch. And stood, pausing the movie. His eyes wondering over the house again.. His curiosity was beginning to over take him as he wondered where and what Aboi's room looked like..

No..no.. I shouldn't. That's invading his privacy....

He told himself. As he moved over to the stairs.

But..he won't know...w-what's the harm..in a little peak..?

He kept arguing with himself until he realized he was upstairs and was standing in front of a door. Was this it? Was this Aboi's bed room?

...j-just a peak..

He planned to get in and get out and Aboi would NEVER know.

He slowly turned the door knob and watched as the door closely creeked open. It was so dark in the room. The human flicked on the switch and stepped inside, a little surprised that...this was probably Aboi's room. It had to be, because as soon as he stepped inside He was hit with the handsome's boys alluring scent.

It was...rather dark and gloomy. May be even...a little gothic? But nothing eerie or scary.

But it wasn't What he expected.

Kenji saw the black dresser that seemed to be blocking something behind it. What was that? It looked to be a design of some sort...

He slowly went over to the dressers and tried to peak behind it curious... not knowing he'd discover a scarlet pentagram plastered on the wall.

He frowned slightly.

Maybe if I move it a little, I'll be able to see it.

He began to push the dresser.

Abio drove to a corner store that was the nearest distance to his house and quickly got of his black car before proceeding inside. He had been in there for about 5 minutes.. Looking dejected like it was the end of the world that they didn't have the brand he favored.. He acted indecisive while contemplating which brand he should buy..

Thinking long and hard, he finally grabbed 2 packs before darting over to the counter as if his life depended on nicotine and slammed it on the counter. He started fidgeting after a couple of seconds and his eye twitched in frustration because the back counter was deserted..

---

There was a muffled sound coming from the closet and it started kicking at the door..

Kenji stopped dead in his tracks. The boy heard a strange noise. Wasn't he alone?

He turned around, glancing around the room... He was alone...so...?

Kenji tensed hearing a muffled sound coming from the others closest. What could it be? What ever it was started to kick at the door! Kenji bit his lip hesitant to open it.. what was beyond this door? And...Why was it behind Aboi's closest!

Kenji mustered up the courage to grip the door knob, his heart beating faster because he was so nervous! With a sudden yank..Kenji opened the door. His eyes clenched shut , too scared to see what was making those noises, but he slowly opened his eyes.

Abio groaned impatiently and started to hit the bell lobby a few times.. Someone finally showed up and apologized for their inconvenience. Abio's just tried to refrain from rolling his eyes. After paying for the cigarettes, crumbling the receipt, he lit the bud with a machine and inhaled deadly chemicals that sooth his nerves. Sighing happily he exhaled it and proceeded back into his car before driving off.

---

"Mmmfgh!!"A girl with cascading fiery, red hair and bright, emerald eyes tumbled out of the closet with stuff piling on top of her. She had a red gag ball muffling her screams, as she withered and squirmed against the carpet from underneath the junk. Her face was mixed with shock and rage as she mumbled menacingly. gazing up at Kenji. She must have not been in there too long, she didn't look pale or weak.. And evidently she had enough strength to express her anger. She was so infuriated you could clearly see the vein on the side of her face ready to pop and her face couldn't get any redder. Not sure if it was from the humiliation of being seen by somebody else other than Abio or merely being shoved in a closet for so long. Probably both...

And she had to be around Kenji's age and not that much older. She wore a red laced thong that showed her butt and a red laced bra that made her very busty and didn't seem to do her much support.. She had to be at least D-cup size.. I wasn't sure what was worse, Kenji seeing this or having to ponder what the dried, pasty, white substance might be on parts of her upper body and between her legs.. Ew.

I'm. Going. To. Kill. Him.. She had a murderous gaze, mumbling angrily as she proceeded to squirm violently. The small, red handcuffs were cutting through her bruised wrist and her ankles. She should have lost circulation with those taut handcuffs by now.. it's a miracle she can still move her hands and feet. Abio carelessly left her in that closet for 2 days straight.. completely forgetting that she was still in there. It never crossed his mind again that he had a living human in his closet. ..How does somebody do that?

It's... not entirely his fault.. Honestly it was an accident.. A few days ago, him and the girl were both intoxicated with so much alcohol and somehow after the sexual encounter they had. Hannah mysteriously ended up in a locked closet.. (the girl bound in handcuffs) She's a raunchy cheerleader that goes to the same high school as the Kenji and she's head over heels for Abio. (She would bend over backwards for him..) And Oh.. she most certainly remembers Kenji.. The boy treated like the spawn on Satan.

Her eyes dilated when realization dawn on her that he was wearing Abio's clothing. she slanted her eyes dangerously, thinking that Abio was sleeping or having a intimate relationship with Kenji. Of All People.. Gross. she turned up her nose, but then soften her gaze and decided to put on an act. Maybe Kenji won't recognize her from school.. The wretched girl deliberately started to cry softly on purpose wanting the other to untie her. She doesn't know if Kenji and Abio hung out before, but in the back of her mind she wonders if Kenji now thinks Abio as a cheater, a lunatic or maybe rapist.. Oh how that malicious girl hoped he sure did.

"Mmmfgh!!"[/Quote]

Kenji stared at the girl with fiery red hair and emerald eyes, stuff piling on top of her. His eyes were wide seeing such a scene. Why...Why would...?

Kenji took into account the red gag ball in her mouth and the red laced thong that showed her butt and matching laced bra ( that really didn't support her chest.) He felt his heart break a little seeing the dried, pasty, white substance on parts of her upper body and between her legs..

Kenji might of been innocent but.. he wasn't dumb. Aboi and her clearly had a thing...and clearly it had escalated into something...sexual.

The girls face was a split between shock and anger, Kenji assumed she wasn't in there for too long because she didn't look too pale.. and she wasn't weak since she was thrashing around so much. She looked so mad having a murderous gaze.

When the girl proceeded to squirm violently in her small red handcuffs and ankles he gave her a sad, worried look. Her wrists had bruises on them!

"N-No don't.."

He said. Kneeling beside her. He knew he had seen her before. She was a cheerleader that went to his school and he remembered how much she'd throw herself to Aboi, in class, at football games, even at lunch. I guess she got what she wanted...kind of. The girls attitude suddenly did a 180 , her gaze softened and she started to cry. He bit his lip, as he tried to free her.

"H-hannah.. right?... I'll get you free.."

He muttered.

As he worked on freeing the girl questions ran threw his mind. He never thought Aboi was like that... was He the type to think with his dick and not his head. Was he...looking for sex? Was that the reason he "offered" him a ride? Was he the type to cheat? And...was He really into SM? Or was it...BDSM?

Negative thoughts ran threw his mind about his crush now...however... he also thought about what it would be like to be like this girl.. She probably saw him naked. Heard His sexual voice... kissed him! Kenji wasn't sure if he should be horrified.,, or... jealous?

He freed Hannah and slowly pulled off his shirt. Handing it to her as he looked at the ground. Wanting the girl to put some clothes on. She was never nice to him... He remember when she use to throw carrots at the back of his head during lunch just months ago. laughing with her cheerleader friends. But... holding onto hate...was like drinking poison and expecting the other to die.. it wasn't right. And hate never helped any one.

"Here...and...don't worry... I won't tell anyone. "

He said slowly.

The sound of the front door opened as Abio took a long drag while carelessly dropping his jacket on the floor.. breathing the wisp of smoke out into the atmosphere. He raised his eyebrow curiously, it was eerily quiet- Where's Kenji? And why did the movie stop playing? ..He rested the cigarette bud in a black ash tray near the couch.

The demon thought he went to the bathroom for a moment, but squinted as he spotted fresh foot prints leading up the stairs that weren't recently his.. He had a leery expression as he tried to ponder why he went up there.. At that point his stomach churned, the worst case scenario started playing out in his mind as to what treacherous things Kenji discovered. His urge to smoke increased tenfold as he pressed the cancer stick between to his lips.. Not realizing Kenji actually discovered something much worse..

--

Hannah hissed in pain as she rubbed her wrist and ankles before using the wall as leverage. Wiping the salted tears from her eyes she tried her best not to sound sarcastic or roll her eyes as she took Abio's, "Thaanks.." Pulling it over her large breast to look a bit more decent, she looked the other up and down. He was a bit taller than her and she tried to see what she was dealing with exactly.. Oh My God.. She gasped, he's actually really cute up close.. She stared admirably.

Her outward appearance looked rather sweet and young for her age and she used that to her advantage for manipulation. Pouting childishly she despised the other for his cuteness.

"I-I was so scared when he pushed me in that dark closet.." She pulled the bottom of Abio's shirt adorably as big rivulets of tears swelled in her bright green eyes as they fell down her cheeks. Crying dramatically while leaning against the wall with her red lace panties still showing, she kept on.. "Discarding me like trash.. like-l-like.. a-after.." Her voice cracked as she started sliding down against the wall and wailing, "He got what he wanted! what's wrong with me?! Huh!? He always cheats on me..." Lying and whispering weakly she wiped her face with the sleeve of the shirt. In a balled up position against her knees with long red curls shadowing her face as she quivered. She always deludes herself into thinking her and Abio were in real relationship.. knowing they weren't broke her heart. Ending up in that closet was also partly her doing..

"Soo that's what I forget." He said with slight amusement in his voice, referring to Hannah like she was merely an object or necessity he forget to take on a holiday trip.. leaning against the door frame, he inhaled more toxic chemicals before letting it escape his lungs and saying nonchalantly, "Kenji.. do you want one?" His yellow eyes shined brightly as he shook the box in the air trying to offer the other some.. He acted for a moment as if a half naked girl sitting the corner and shooting him daggers wasn't there.. He took a long minute to smoke some more before finally regarding her..

"Sarah.." Abio was very horrible with names even though he saw her on a daily basis. she looked seconds from tearing his head off.. "No one likes a green-eyed monster.." He teased, but her eyes dilated with shock and rage while swiftly moving to her feet (for someone that could barely stand moments ago) and slammed him violently up against the wall.

"You Prick! You left me in there for 2 whole days!!" The impact caused the dresser to tremble and his eyes widened at the sharp blow hitting the back of his head. The burning cigarette dropped, leaving a black mark on the carpet. his golden eyes once again slanted and lacking amusement, but lips twitched into a smile.

"Thaanks.." [/Quote]

The crying girl said, taking his shirt and putting it on. Kenji slowly got to his feet. Now that he was shirtless you could see just how nice his body was. Pouting like a child, she spoke.

"I-I was so scared when he pushed me in that dark closet.." [/Quote]

Kenji looked at her, meeting her eyes. He saw no desire to see her lower body, even tho it showed. He wanted to know how this happened...and why?!

Tears fell down her cheeks, crying dramatically while leaning against the wall with her red lace panties still showing, she kept going...

"Discarding me like trash.. like-l-like.. a-after....He got what he wanted! what's wrong with me?! Huh!? He always cheats on me..."[/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip. His eyes falling. Was she telling the truth? Judging by her tail...it seemed true enough. So...Aboi wasn't a good person...and him and Hannah were apparently together but...he liked to cheat.

"...I-I'm...I'm sorry.."

Was all he really knew What to say.

To be used by someone you really like only to be throw away moments later...was one of the most painful experiences ever, and Kenji could only image how awful she must of felt. He wanted to help her in some way.. but froze hearing Aboi's voice.

"Soo that's what I forget."[/Quote]

Kenji turned. He had such a odd look on his face... one mixed with disappointment and confusion. Kenji was rather shocked to hear the slight amusement in Aboi's voice. Did he think this was funny?! He watched the handsome man lean against the door frame, inhaling a cigarette. Kenji bit his lip. So Aboi smoked too...that explained the stranger scent in his room. Kenji hated the smell of cigarettes! Why pay a company to slowly kill you...why slowly kill yourself and harm others around you?! How could anyone stand to take in all those toxic fumes?!

"Kenji.. do you want one?"[/Quote]

UNBELIEVABLE! How could He be so nonchalant right now!! Kenji found a bound up cheerleader half nake in his closest! And he had the nerve to offer him one of those disgusting death sticks!

"I don't smoke.."

Was all he said, frowning now. After seeing the others reaction...and hearing Hannah...Kenji no longer wanted anything to do with him! For once he was able to glare into those sexy yellow eyes of his.

"Sarah.."[/Quote]

Sarah? Seriously!! He had the nerve to fuck with this girl and he didn't even know her name?!

"No one likes a green-eyed monster.."[/Quote]

He teased the cheerleader who looked very upset. Before he knew it. Hannah was suddenly standing in front of Aboi and slammed him violently up against the wall.

"You Prick! You left me in there for 2 whole days!!" [/Quote]

Kenji couldn't believe his ears.. Two days? He actually left her in there for two days! How did someone forget they had a tied up half-naked cheerleader in their closest?!! Aboi...was insane! And Kenji couldn't help but feel sick seeing His lips twitch into a smile.

Kenji didn't want to get into their drama. He refused too... He saw every thing he needed to see.. and didn't want to stay there any longer. He quickly hurried past the two and ran down stairs. There was so much pain in his heart right now...

I..I thought you were different!

Kenji struggled to fight back the tears that threatened to fall from those lovely chocolate brown eyes.

Kenji threw on his damp shirt and grabbed his (still wet) things and bag from the bathroom. Not carrying that he'd go out in the rain again. It was better then being with Aboi another minute! He just wanted to crawl up underneath the covers and cry... How could He have been so wrong about Aboi? Kenji kept telling himself that Aboi only invited him over to mess with him. He didn't care about him... He probably just wanted sex...Kenji hated being everyone's punching bag and toy...He HATED IT! And he hated that Aboi wanted to treat him that way too... it hurt...it hurt so much!

Abio glared at Hannah and gently shoved her off when Kenji stormed off. "Are you happy now..?" He rubbed his aching head,she knew they didn't share anything serious..

"Yes, Very.. He's such a loser," Hannah quickly stopped crying and yawned tiredly, before searching for some pants in the other's closet, "Acting classes pay off and I'm starved.. do you have any food?" Well, she got over that rather quickly and smirked from feeling satisfied with the way Kenji ran off.

Abio glared at her, wincing at the aching pain. He considered apologizing to first at first, but she started going into a bitch phase, "You knew I didn't deliberately lock you in that closet.." if only Kenji knew how irritable and psychotic Hannah was.. Abio couldn't even date her if he even wanted to. All she did was stalk him like it was her job. And yes Abio was a prick too, he noted never to have a house party with alcohol beverages ever again.. No, a house party in general.. "I'll see you at school Honey~!" She blew him a good bye kiss as if they were a couple and skipped happily down the stairs.

Abio eye twitched at the sight of that before shaking his head and wishing nuisances like Hannah would disappear off the face of the planet. Hmm.. The rain should have stopped by now.. quickly going over to his window he tugged back the vermilion curtains as he saw Kenji walking sadly down the street.. Abio smiled slightly as he spied on Kenji from his 2nd floor window with wistful eyes. He loved and admired the way the sun illuminated his hair..

Well that was a good sign. The sun was warming everything up, but unfortunately the streets were still incredibly wet..

He was just grateful that Kenji wasn't walking in the pouring rain.. Hopefully he doesn't live too far.. He ran his fingers through his snowy, white hair sighing while resting his body against the window sill. It's probably not the best decision to go after him.. Not right now.

{ the next day }

Kenji walked with his head down not trying to attract anyone's attention as he hurried to first period. But today wasn't going to be any different... he'd still get bullied.

Kenji winced as he was suddenly slammed against a locker. The cold hard melt hitting his head, hard enough to leave a mark.. but not a bump.

"Heeeyy Kenji, suck any dick today?"

Kenji frowned. Looking at the ground. Greg...the caption of the foot ball team and just one of the many students who loved to mess with him.

"K-knock it off Greg. "

He muttered. Trying to just walk away but he was stopped, being slammed against the locker again, Greg and his pals took his bag and tossed it on the floor.

Kenji bit his lip. As he just watched it happen. The foot ball players laughed.

"Oops. My bad~ You might want to pick that up garage boy. I guess even low paying restaurants hire fucking faggots."

Greg's friend chimed in.

"Go fetch faggot"

Kenji watch as the boys entered their class rooms...He glanced around the hall... seeing other students looking. They had saw what just happened...and yet there they were..whispering and grinning and...giggling! Kenji began to feel the sting of tears. But he refused to cry...no...not in front of these people. This was just...another day.. he retrieved his bag, walking inside his classroom, and sitting in the front row, closest to the door. That way when the bell rang...he could be the first one out.

Today he was wearing a plain white shirt and dark blue jeans with a lot of holes in it. He also was wearing a black hoodie, that had about 2 holes in it and a broken zipper. He never bought clothes for himself... all the money He got went to Mrs. Fair and the kids... but no one ever knew that. He was unprepared for class... everything He had was ruined in the rain, yesterday so for once he had nothing on his desk.

His eyes were red and puffy as if he'd been crying for a long time. He didn't even want to come to school anymore.. let alone see that jerk Aboi. He had so much He wanted to say...but..

Kenji sighed. Flinching as he was hit with a spit ball... seriously?!

The foot ball guys laughed, high fiving each other like idiots.

The bell rang... and class had just started, but Kenji wished it was over.

He didn't once look or knowledge Aboi.

It was as If... yesterday never happened...

Abio looked over at Kenji and could barely see his face as that hood masked the back of his entire head. He was trying to hide from this wicked and corrupted world. Abio insides clenched tightly from recalling five minutes ago of how Kenji's entire expression was of full nothing, but exasperation and utter sorrow.. It looked like loneliness and sadness just swallowed him whole. He frowned as he averted his gaze and couldn't help but self loath, thinking he cause the other that much pain.. He knew Kenji was probably humiliated and ridiculed before he came in this hell hole of a class...

A shuddering sigh left his lips as he tried to convince or believe that 90% of the reason Kenji looked terribly dejected and pale wasn't because of him..

Feel strongly vexed and aggravated by the way the other kids kept throwing spitting balls at Kenji.. Abio swiftly tapped his fingers against the wooden desk as he tried to ease his nerves.. What the hell is wrong with these people? Don't they see he's already upset? ..How can you persistently bully somebody like that and sleep at night?

Abio clenched his fist in anger and his face twitched in irritation as spit balls kept firing across the classroom. I'm half-demon and I still can't comprehend this repulsive behavior.. Somebody from the back row fired one more time and Abio couldn't take it anymore.. He abruptly slammed his fist so hard on the desk, a crack diverged it in half.. He then shot an unnerving, death glare at the football players and pestering kids before class initiated.. "First And Final Warning.." He whispered dangerously, but loud enough for all ears. He then rose from his chair, stepping around the broken wood and moved to another desk quietly..

Kenji stared down into his hands. Not really paying attention to the teachers lecture. He tensed up hearing a loud slam coming from behind him near the back. He glanced back.. Was that...Aboi?

"First And Final Warning.."[/Quote]

Kenji wasn't sure what just happened.. the other suddenly got up and moved to a different seat. The students looked shocked and intimated while the teacher just seemed surprised but quickly moved on with teacher.

Did he...just stand up for him? The human bit his lip. Looking away as he laid his head on the desk... even so... he still was a jerk... helping him a little didn't change what happened yesterday. One thing didn't fix all multiple wrongs...he appreciated the help...but he didn't want it from someone who was just like them!

-------------------------------------------

{ Lunch }

Kenji never ate lunch in the cafeteria, not any more. He often would bring his own lunch or skip it.

Today was a skip day.

He sat on the roof of the school. Sitting and looking out to the town. He was too sad and depressed to eat anything. And he liked being up on the roof because many students didn't know it was unlocked half the time. He could go up there and be alone...it was his escape. But he wondered how long he could avoid Aboi.. and everyone else at the school...

A person could only take so much... before they shattered...and Kenji felt like he was at his breaking point. He looked down at his wrists. Yesterday was so bad... He bit his lips staring at the freshly new deep cuts on his writes. Another bad habit he had...

W-why do I...even bother

He thought to himself.

Abio's eyes never left the back of Kenji's hoodie. During the entire lecture he barely touched his pencil or looked at his paper work. the other had is full blown attention. It's amazing how just the other day he didn't even care to acknowledge Kenji staring his direction.. And now it was vice versa.. He never felt this distracted before and it was because of a human? That thought disturbed him a bit..

---

One the bell rung At 12:30. Abio lost Kenji in the vibrant and busy hallway- everyone else looked so energized and with bubbly vitality. He wasn't heading to the cafeteria to deal with other people at the moment.. it's not like he ate human food anyway. And God forbid he hate that slimy and vile looking food that this school called lunch. He was too concerned about Kenji right now. Kenji might have been different or distinctive from everybody else, but that's what Abio admired about him. He wasn't somebody that walked and followed the same exact path as everyone else in this school..

--

"Kenji.." The owner of that familiar voice spoke softly with concern and worry expressed all over his face as he moved away from the door of the rooftop, "Are you okay? I really need to talk to you.." He frowned as he watched the other study his wounded wrists. Kenji relieved his everyday pain through cutting.. seeing the other like that was heart-wrenching.

"Kenji.." [/Quote]

That voice... Kenji quickly covered his wrists up with his jacket. He glanced behind him, He felt his heart skip a beat. Why...Why was He here? And how did he find him?

Aboi had a somewhat concern and worry expressed on his face as he moved away from the door. Why have such a look if he didn't care about him.

"Are you okay? I really need to talk to you.." [/Quote]

Kenji looked away.

" I'm fine."

He didn't look at him. He didn't feel like leaving and he really didn't want to hear Aboi's story. But... growing up he was taught that every side had a story and a different perspective...so... Aboi had a right to give him his version of what happened last night. However that didn't mean Kenji would believe him.

"....what did you..want to talk about..."

He looked at the ground.

"Aum.. I'm not sure where to start.." Abio could sense the aura of depression and exhaustion on Kenji. He knelt down beside the other and gently tugged the back of the other's hood off.. So he could see those light brown eyes and that face he's been longing to see.. "..Kenji, I know your feeling very low. it might seem I don't have the nerve to say this, but I won't let people keep hurting you.." The half-breed pulled his knees up against his chest and tried to look into Kenji's averted eyes, "You give your heart away to people and in return they hurt you verbally and physically.. I won't let them do it anymore."

You could evidently see the exhaustion in his face from the sunlight and his eyes were still puffy. He knew Kenji probably just wanted to go lay down and sleep.. "..Yesturday is sort of difficult to explain.." Abio chewed his lip thoughtfully as he tried to find the right words to say, "I know you think I'm an Asshole and that I'm no different from these other shallow people, but I'm not.." I will never deliberately try to hurt you and I really care about your well being.." Abio flinched a bit before moving closer in proximity and without the others consent, kissed Kenji on the side of his temple.

"So far, I'm pretty sure I only care about you.." He wasn't sure why he just told him that, Kenji probably didn't even care.. Actually it was okay if Kenji didn't care or continued to loathe and distance himself from him.. As long as the other wasn't experiencing torment and anxiety every time he went to school.. That was his main focus that Kenji would be treated like a human and not an animal.

"Aum.. I'm not sure where to start.." [/Quote]

Kenji glanced at the other as he knelt down beside him, and gently tugged his hood off. The human averted his eyes. Why was He being so...different?

"..Kenji, I know your feeling very low. it seems I don't have the nerve to say this, but I won't let people keep hurting you.." [/Quote]

Kenji eyes widened slightly hearing the others words. Was he being serious...or joking? The other tried to meet his eyes but Kenji refused to look into those goldish, intimidating eyes. The ones that often made his heart skip a beat.

"You give your heart out to people and in return they shatter it with their stinging words and hurt you physically.. And I won't let them crush you anymore....Yesturday is sort of difficult to explain..,"[/Quote]

Kenji listened not saying anything. How could you explain a half naked cheerleader in your closest?!

"I know you think I'm an Asshole and that I'm no different from these other shallow people, but I'm not..I will never deliberately try to hurt you and I really care about your well being.."[/Quote]

The human was surprised to hear all this coming from Aboi who was such a jerk last night. And Kenji's face grew pink feeling Aboi suddenly kiss His temple with out any warning!

How...How dare he!

"So far, I'm pretty sure I only care about you and your happiness.." [/Quote]

The human froze,

"M..me.. and my.. happiness?"

He finally looked at Aboi with slight confusion of his face..and yet deep down inside, perhaps he was happy. Kenji bit his lip. He didn't say anything for a moment...as if thinking about what the demon said.

"...Your wrong..your just like them.."

He kept his distance from the other not wanting to see his handsome face.

"..You've hurt me just like everyone else...so your no different.....How can you forget about your girl friend in a closest...especially since you...did things with her... "

He stood up grabbing his bag.

"I don't see why you want to stand up for me now when you never noticed me before. Even if you never personally bullied me..You watched it happen...you were a bystander. "

He frowned.

"Why change now?... I appreciate you standing up for me..but...just go back to the way it use to be...I never had your help back then...and I don't want your help now.. "

He looked at him.

"You know...I really thought you were different.."

He looked at the ground. His eyes watering as he gave the other a sad smile.

"Please just...just leave me alone,"

He was fine without Aboi in the beginning, he would be fine with out him now...right? Why did saying such things to the other hurt so much?

Hurt and sadness appeared in his eyes at the comparison but faded quickly, 'I wish I could prove to you that I Am telling the truth.." Abio's expression looked lifeless but his heart was breaking at Kenji' s stinging words, especially when the other started to distance himself. Abio wasn't good at letting pride go and showing that inside he felt pain. He trained his mind to be that way and he was having difficulty undoing it..

Kenji then mentioned the cheerleader being his girlfriend and he turned away, trying to keep that same dull face as he mentioned Hannah. He didn't know whether to barf or laugh at the ridiculous idea of dating Hannah. They would have to be in a parallel universe..

Keeping a straight face, he tried to find a proper answer to r that "I never dated her.. she fabricated most that story and at the time I was really intoxicated. It was a house party and somehow she ended up in the closet.."

Abio fought the urge to pull out another cigarette when Kenji mentioned being a by stander. He felt so guilty and uncomfortable because that was true. He most definitely knew he couldn't argue with that, "But, I always notice you.. Always..." This time he frowned, "believe it or not , but I do regret never helping you.." Now he though he started to sound completely stupid to the other, "And I know a lot about you actually.. I do pay attention to you.." There was more behind this.. there had to be but he didn't say anything else at the moment. Abio actually couldn't meet Kenji' s eyes, the other looked too hurt.. He couldn't accept that he did this to him.

He then cringed and felt his heart stop when Kenji told him that things should go back the way they were and that he didn't need his help, "But Kenji you don't understand.."Abio sounded a bit weak and watched with a horrifying look as he was getting ready to leave. He felt like his whole world was going to shatter.. The other then started to cry and he gave him a sad smile. He didn't like that smile.. it told him that this was it or this was goodbye to whatever they had..

His arm automatically viced Kenji's wrist as if it had a mind of its own, "I can't let things go back the way they were.." Abio didn't know what the hell he was doing and his heart was racing a mile a minute, "I forbid for you to let yourself go threw this again .." He meant that.., Abio was absolutely not going to watch Kenji suffer and be picked on. And he wasn't going to act like talking to him never happened..

"I wish I could prove to you that I Am telling the truth.."[/Quote]

Kenji wished he could too. But after what happened last night he was very hesitant to trust him. He had such a lifeless expression, did he even care? The other defended himself once he mentioned Hannah.

"Kenji I never dated her.. she fabricated most that story and at the time I was really intoxicated. It was a house party and somehow i pushed her in that closet.."[/Quote]

What? So he was drunk? Did that mean Hannah lied to him... was He better off believing Aboi?

The next words that came out of Aboi's mouth shocked him...and yet... his heart was racing and crystal tears started to slid down his cheeks. He quickly whipped them away.

"But, I always notice you..Always...believe it or not , but I do regret never helping you..I know a lot about you actually, more than you think.. I do pay attention to you Kenji.."[/Quote]

Was Aboi watching him all this time? Just like he was watching him...always admiring from afar. When he went to leave, Aboi stopped him.

"But Kenji you don't understand... Kenji I can't let things go back the way they were....I forbid for you to let yourself go threw this again .." [/Quote]

Kenji looked at the others hand that held him captive. His eyes wet with tears that wanted to escape.

"W-..What am I to you.."

He said looking up at him. Getting lost in those strange colored eyes Aboi had, after a moment Kenji's eyes fell, as he tried to pull away. He didn't expect an answer...

"W-Why are you trying so hard..I'm...I'm not anything spiceal..."

He muttered. Was Aboi telling the truth? If the other had been watching him for so long then did he know he had feeling for him? Did he know that he really wanted him to kiss him. That Kenji fantasized what it would be like to...lose his virginity to him. Did Aboi know how crazy he made his heart race? Did he know...?

"....w-we should..get back to class.."

He said.

"Please let go.."

He didn't want him to let go...He never wanted him to let go..

"Because I really like you.." Abio listened to Kenji weep and his voice started to crack as he talked about not being special or worth trying this hard for. He wished the other could see how flawless and perfect he was.. That everything his peers ever told him to crush his spirit was a lie.. He really was amazing and wouldn't trade being with him for anything..

He suddenly let go of the other's wrist, different thoughts started traveling threw his mind. he actually couldn't believe he shared some personal thoughts.. Plus he started talking a bit more than usual. That was very unlike him and it made him slightly irritated. demons weren't suppose to act like this.. they were suppose to be vicious and cruel monsters.. He didn't like the affect this kid was having on him..

Barely glancing over Kenji, Abio refuse to look him in the eye. He quickly pecked the other on the lips before leaving from the roof and going to class..

"Because I really like you.." [/Quote]

Kenji felt his heart jump! This wasn't happening! Did...Did Aboi say he..liked him?!

Abio suddenly let him go.. but something changed in the other because now He was barely looking at him. Not meeting his eyes... now. He wanted to know...was that true? Do he liked him?!!!

"A-aboi I...I--"

He fell silent, as the other suddenly pecked him on his lips, before leaving from the roof and going to class..

Did... Did He just kiss him! That quick kiss...was his first kiss! And he never thought it'd actually be with Aboi! Those lips... it happened so quickly but they were soft...and felt so damn good and warm!

"W-wait! "

He quickly followed after him. How could He kiss him and walk away as if it was normal.

"A-aboi.. "

What did it mean? What did that kiss mean? Was it just a kiss...? Did he do it just to do it or.. were they going to be a thing now? (That was a long shot) But Kenji wanted to know...

He grabbed the others shirt, stopping him on the stair well.

"W..wait..."

He looked at him.

"...i-if...If what you said back there was true...then.. I'll believe you...but..."

He looked at the others lips, craving to know What a long, and lingering kiss felt like.

"K-...kiss me again"

His eyes begging for it.

Not taking another step, Abio felt the other's hands on him as he looked down the dark staircase.. His eyes widened instantly and his breath hitch when he heard those words. Slowly turning around to meet the others wistful gaze, Kenji looked rather curious and naive.. like an child with innocence and virtue. This made the situation more intriguing for the demon. He swallowed a bit nervously before leaning down and planting one soft kiss on his lips. He felt a wonderful, strange sensation when he did that and he smiled before gripping Kenji by the front of his sweatshirt and doing it again..

His knees buckled a bit and his eyes fluttered at the second kiss while wrapping his arms around Kenji's waist. The 2nd kiss was much more delightful and different from the first- It wasn't just an ordinary kiss. This kiss sent a wave of pleasure threw him.. And it was merely from something so simple..

So much for a lingering kiss.. He didn't know where or how that wonderful feeling came about, but frankly he didn't care.. He just wished he could've kissed Kenji sooner.

Abio started losing his senses as he gently pushed Kenji into the brick wall before planting another kiss with more friction. A soft moan shuddered against his lips as he felt that same ecstasy emit from the other's lips. His tongue darted out, licking across Kenji's lower lip while he gently caressed the nape of his neck with his fingers. Just.. Two more minutes.. His mind whispered to him not wanting this perfect moment to ever cease. Knowing soon they would have to go to class.. they had a few more minutes to try and look decent as possible.

He wasnt sure if Kenji was feeling this too, but he didn't look as much of a mess as he did.. maybe it had something to do with his powers..

Kenji met the others eyes as he slowly turned to him, and to his surprise, Aboi leaned down planting one soft kiss on his lips. His eyes were open as he stared at Aboi.

This was real...this wasn't a dream!

"A-abo--"

Kenji flinched as he came closer, gripping his shirt only to kiss him again. Kenji felt helpless against the other. He surrendered and closed his eyes. Kissing Aboi back slowly.... or at least trying to. This was his first real make out session after all. And he craved The others demon lips. The boy began to pant softly as Aboi wrapped his arms around his waist, making him blush, his heart racing! This felt so amazing.. The hot sensation between the two of them was like magic. His lips matched up with Aboi's so perfectly.

Was kissing suppose to feel this amazing? Kenji felt so much pleasure... too finally kiss Aboi... was a dream come true for him. He could feel his body getting hot and bothered.

"A-aboi~ .."

He breathed out the others name, in such a lustful voice, being pinned to the wall.. He didn't mind it.He wanted this.. is had always wanted Aboi to look...and notice him.

The demon kissed him again, but this time with more friction, the human was so happy to hear Aboi moan.. did that mean he was enjoying this just as much as he was? Kenji lightly gripped the others shirt, his fingers trembling once the other invaded his mouth with his tongue. It was so warm and slippery in his mouth... The virgin moaned sweetly, loving the gentle touch of Aboi caressing the nape of his neck with his fingers.

Did they have to go to class?!

For once Kenji wouldn't mind ditching class... as long as Aboi stayed with him. He pulled back for air- looking up at Aboi with desire and maybe...even love for him, His fingers tightening on the others shirt. If they didn't stop now... he'd get aroused by Aboi, but he really didn't want to stop... He wouldn't mind leaving with Aboi right now... or making out in his car...

Now that he had Aboi he didn't want to let go. He wanted to know anything and every thing about him. He had always admired and liked Aboi from the far...And now that he was getting up close and personal...his feelings only grew.

Abio's chest heaved frantically as Kenji pulled away from him to catch air, "Your voice is sweet.." He gently bite and licked at Kenji's earlobe. It then clicked in his mind where that sensation might of came from, but he didn't want to reminiscence it and repressed it once again.. He slowly opens his livid eyes and stared at the other intensely before grasping Kenji by the wrist and abruptly darting down the staircase. He changed his mind.. he couldn't wait, not at 3 o' clock when they were allowed to leave the school premises.. Or another day of not touching Kenji this way.. But He knew that they couldn't venture doing this here, especially not here.. They had to go somewhere else..

He knew in about 10 minutes the bell was going to rang crowding the hallways with loud and obnoxious kids. These flight of stairs seemed like eternity and he just wanted to pick Kenji up bridal style and fly down them. But It wasn't ideal to reveal that he was something other than a human right now.. He had to keep the average pace..

Throwing the doors wide open, he sped walk down the halls and knew precisely when and where the teachers and kids would accommodate the halls. But he tried not to speed to fast where Kenji would stumble and hurt himself.. Holding the other's hand affectionately he pushed opened the back doors and searched for his black car in the parking lot..

Once he found it with his car keys, he glanced over at Kenji to make sure he didn't completely kill him.. "Are you alright?" He panted from running and walked over to kiss the other on the forehead before opening the door.