Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Kenji was to worried to pay much attention to his boy friend. His mind going a Mile a minute.

"Yeah.." [/Quote]

He said, lightly tossing His phone and rising from the couch, grabbing his keys. Kenji thanked him and quickly idled a phone number. As it rung he bit his lip, a little surprised when Aboi gave him a side hug and proceeded to the door. He blushed and quickly followed behind him outside. He sighed as he got his bossy voicemail.

"Hey, it's Kenji. I'm so sorry. I lost track of time. I'm heading over there now to pick up a gift and then I'm heading to the orphanage. I'll work over the weekend to make up for my lost hours. Bye. "

He hung up, as he got into the others car.

"Where do you live?" [/Quote]

"West Entrada street .. do you know where the 7 Eleven is, near the mall? I live behind that building, In the apartments.."

Which was a awful neighborhood and place to live. Kenji's fingers ran over the others phone as he called another person. Frantically putting on his seat belt.

"Mrs.Fair...I know I know, I'm so so so so so sorry! A lots...a lots happened, and I over slept. I got to stop by my apartment to pick up Kyo's gift and then I'll be over there. Is he mad at me?"

Kenji looked rather uncomfortable sitting in the car. Most likely because he was sitting on his behind and it hurt to sit down.

"I'll make it up to him. I'll be there soon. Love you..."

He hung up, and put the others phone in the cup holder.

"..t-thank you for doing this..."

He said slowly. His eyes falling as he glanced out the window.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Abio glanced over at Kenji before pulling up infront of the other's apartment. The apartments were run down and in horrendous shape. His eyes became filled with hurt, sickness coiled in his gut and he gripped the steering wheel tightly until his knuckles were white. Seeing that plummet his mood and he propped his head against the window.

"I'll wait Sweety.." He said softly, trying to occupy his mind with other thoughts. He pulled his phone from the cupboard and tried to engross himself with it.

Aboi pulled into Kenji's rundown apartment complex. The human looked at him.

"I'll wait Sweety.."[/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip and nodded. A faint blush on his face. He kind of liked it when the other said cute things like that. He quickly got out of the car and ran upstairs. A few minutes passed before Kenji hurried down the stairs with a shoe box. There was a bow on it and it was wrapped in green wrapping paper. He got back into the others car. Putting his seat belt on.

"Okay.."

He was ready to go to the orphanage. His eyes slowly fell on the handsome driver.

"Um..If you want...you can come in with me...meet the kids..and...Mrs. Fair. She's basically my mom."

He said with a small smile.

"If you want..."

Abio gave the other a slight smile at inviting him to the orphanage before driving there, "Okay.." He loved how shy the other was, it just made him look cute and innocent.. And he liked that about his personality. He parked his car, glanced over at Kenji and leaned over to give him a tender kiss before unlocking the car and getting out. he shut the car door, waited until the other got out and stepped over to his side to interlock his fingers with his.

"Okay.." [/Quote]

Kenji smiled softly, rather happy Aboi agreed to come along. He was quite the rest of the car ride, when the other parked his car at the orphanage He suddenly leaned over and gave him a tender kiss, before unlocking the door.

Kenji blushed looking at Aboi's lips as He pulled away. He'd never get use to those amazing lips. He wanted to kiss them again! And again! How amazing would it be if Aboi was not only his first kiss...but last kiss as well~

He followed the others lead- getting out of the car with his gift, He paused when the other interlock his fingers with his...

"....A-Aboi..."

He bit his lip, but no other words came other then...

"T...thank you.."

He whispered, holding the others hand gave him butterflies. He looked away as he went to the door and knocked. Behind the door you could hear kids playing and talking. The door opened revealing a women in her early 50's. Faded black hair with grey strains, a skinny but averaged hight women with pretty green eyes and pink lips. Wrinkles decorating her face. She lit up and threw her arms around Kenji.

"Kenji!! Your late! "

"I know...I'm sorry. "

He whispered. The Girl released Kenji and her eyes fell on Aboi. Her eyes inspecting him, as if the other was a bad boy and didn't want to trust him with Kenji. In other words... a overprotective Mother.

"Who's this? "

"Um...H-he's...Aboi..my.."

He paused glancing at Aboi.

"Boyfriend..."

Mrs.Fair only smiled.

"The same Aboi you've always had a crush on?~"

"Mrs. Fair!!"

"Alright...Alright. it's a pleasure to meet you. Come inside sweet heart. "

She opened the door wider for the two to enter and locked the door behind them.

"Kenji!!!"

A small group of children ran to Kenji's side- giggling and pulling on him and his clothes.

"Big brothers here!"

"Play with us big brother! "

"Kenji! Kenji! Look Look! I lost my tooth! "

"Will you play duck- duck- goose with us again?"

The teen was being pulled in every dictation. But he only laugh. Trying to answer and talk to every child.

"I'll play with you guys in a little bit, and sure.. I don't mind playing duck-duck-goose with you all again, but go watch tv until I'm ready okay? "

"Awwwwww... okay"

The children hurried off into the opposite room, however Kenji stopped a small little girl. She worse a pink dress and hard her curly brown hair in pigtails. Her skin a light brown.

"Lilly... how you feeling? "

"I'm ok, Momma says that since I lost my tooth the tooth fairy is suppose to come and visit me..but... she might not give me a gift. Momma says that sometimes the tooth fairy runs out of money."

"You don't say-...Can you keep a secret Lilly? "

"Yes...why big brother? "

"Well.. I ran into the tooth fairy the other day. Me and her are really good friends and she told me to give you this, but you can't tell anyone okay? "

The small girl lit up as Kenji handed her two dollars. She hugged Kenji- thanking him.

"Your welcome Lilly.. now go play with the others. "

Lilly glanced at Aboi..

"Who's he big brother"

"...My...My friend. "

"Hmmm..."

Lilly ran up to Aboi and tugged on his shirt. She only reached up to the others hips...being so adorable.

"Thank you Mr. For being big brothers friend ... Will you play with us too? "

"Lilly...Go play with the others ok? Please.."

The Girl frowned, pouting.

"Okay...bye bye Mr."

She disappeared into the other room.

"Kenji..Kyo's in his room. Go wish him happy birthday. "

Kenji nodded.

"Alright. "

He looked at Aboi.

"I'll be right back.."

He hurried up stairs. Leaving Aboi alone with Mrs.Fair.

The women took this chance to inspect the other.

"Kenji is a really sweet kid...Can I show you something? "

She grinned... she brought the other to the kitchen and went to a wall- where she removed a painting-and behind it was a gun.

"I do hope your gonna take good care of him~ "

She said. Cleaning the weapon suddenly and for no apparent reason.

"I bet your surprised I have a gun in the house...but it's only for protection. And...Aboi...was it? I'm not afraid to use this."

She playfully swirled the deadly weapon. Her goal was to intimated the other.

"Kenji is so spiceal...So I want you to remember this face...and this gun. Because if you hurt my baby...you'll have to deal with me."

She smiled sweetly, and yet she looked rather scary! She put the weapon back in its hiding place. Covering it with a painting.

"But you seem like such a nice boy~ yes?"

Laughter could be heard as Kenji came down the stairs with A 8 year old boy on his back. Black straight hair and blue eyes.

"Momma! Momma! Look what big brother gave me for my birthday! A DS! A DS!!! I wanted one so bad!!"

Mrs, Fair was taken by surprised.

"Kenji- that must of cost you a lot!"

"It's ok Mrs.Fair. I saved up the money. And besides Kyo's such a good kid...he deserved it."

As they stepped near the front door. They were greeted with an abrupt welcome of a middle aged lady embraced Kenji.

He stared at the enthusiastic woman, watching as she squeezed the other affectionately. And when she unveiled a personal secret about Kenji his lips coiled into a grin.. He glanced over at the other, unwavering that cocky grin, even when they stepped inside. He was going to tease to the other when he got a chance..

A unison of bubbly children screamed Kenjis name and he watched as one of them grabbed the other's shirt. Abio glanced at the busy bodies, trying to understand how the brunette tolerated so many energetic children. Then again Kenji was very patient, and he grew up with these kids. They were his life. And he was so sweet and generous to anyone regardless. Which made him even cuter and more appealing..

Abio stared at Kenji while he conversed with the curious children urging to know who he was. When the other told them to scurry along Abio followed Kenji s foot steps to another room. He remained silent, gglancing at the back of the others head. But haulted his steps as he heard little foot steps trailing behind.

He turned around, seeing a fair skinned girl referring to kenji as her brother and tugging cutely at his clothes. He raised his eyebrow at the small child, wondering how a demon like him wasn't disturbed by her cuteness. Any typical, average demon He knew would have wiped this entire orphanage clean.. it was harsh but it true.

The girl left and Kenji abruptly left his side with a green present and he parted his lips but nothing came out. He felt rather lost standing their alone but averted eyes to Mrs. Fair. She seemed to be sizing him up, trying to see if he was worthy enough for her her baby. He just stared at her undaunted and accepted her invitation into the kitchen.

He leaned against the wall watching her quietly.

She pulled a gun from a painting, playfully toying with it and grinning as she tried to scare him about ever hurting kenji. He slanted his eyes boredly, knowing she was serious but meant no harm. He seem unaffected by her threat and with slight sarcism said.

"So terribly frightening..." Abio yawned, acting as if Mrs. fair wasn't waving a gun carelessly. kenji was his everything so he was mostly sweet to him. He wasn't use to frequently being nice to other mortals. He was very nice though. majority of his friends at school were human, but sometimes he was just strange..

He smiled warmly, looking sweet as ever like he didn't just patronize Mrs. Fair.And he stared at her with bright amber eyes, sstepping closer to her. He watched her put the gun way, while telling him how precious Kenji was to her. And then he did something stupid..

"I see..." he glanced up with creepy, piercing black eyes. the white of his eyes gone like an alien and it was a haunting image to many. it vanished in a blink of an eye to his natural eye color as he Tried to play tricks with her. he just he smiled up at her sweetly like it didn't just happen..

"Oh Naturaly. And its so pleasant to meet you.." He offerd his hand to her, his voice over doing it a bit.

hearing familiar footsteps coming down stairs he grinned and turned around.kenji had an 8 yr old on his back. And he regarded Kenji with a bright smile. the little boy ran up to show his mom his new gift.. it was very expensive and Abio stared at KenjI affectionately. He was a kid that had to live with so little but he gave so much.. And he gazed lovingly at him, admiring how caring his boyfriend was. He wanted to take care of him and make sure he was truly hap

Mrs.Fair was a little surprised Aboi didn't react to her threat...let alone look a little scared.

"So terribly frightening..." [/Quote]

He yawned. He smiled warmly, looking sweet as ever as if he didn't evem patronize Mrs. Fair.

"Your rather cocky. "

She muttered. She fell silent as the demon stared at her with bright amber eyes, coming closer to her.

"I see..."[/Quote]

The women froze seeing the others creepy, piercing black eyes, the white of his eyes gone like an alien. Her eyes widened in shock as if she didn't believe what she was seeing.

Before she could completely react to what she saw. It quickly disappeared. And Aboi appeared normal again.

"Oh Naturaly. And its so pleasant to meet you.."[/Quote]

He offerd his hand to her, his voice over doing it a bit. She didn't dare expect it.

".........."

Aboi turned when kenji returned, the human smiled seeing Aboi with a bright smile. Was he that happy to see him? The small boy ran up to Mrs.Fair showing off his gift. Although Mrs. Fair was very skeptical about Aboi dating her boy she took notice in the way He looked at Kenji with such love. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about him.

"Thank you Kenji.. that was really thoughtful of you.."

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Are you going to stay for a little bit? "

"well... I told the kids I'd play with them, but it looks like it's gonna rain soon, and I really need to head home. Will you tell the kids I'll come by tomorrow after work to play with them. "

"of course...I know I did something right when I raised you..and you remember what I told you? "

"I could never forget. "

He said softly. Taking her hand..

"Thank you...I'll see you Tomrrow. "

He kissed her cheek.

"Alright...I love you...and...it was nice to meet you Aboi..."

"Love you too.."

Kenji finally looked at Aboi and bit his lip, as they stepped outside the orphanage.

"...t-Thank you..for doing this.."

He would of stayed longer but he assumed the other wasn't really fond of kids and felt awkward and out of place in there.

"Can you...give me a ride home..please. "

Once they stepped outside Abio tugged Kenji by his shirt and kissed him deeply. Seeing him act so sweet just urged him to.. he wrapped his arms around the others waist, and ghost his breath over his ear..

"Be a good boy and go back inside.." He ran his finger across the others bottom lip. He didn't want to leave yet, they just got there and he just met mrs fair. Abio kissed the other softly before grasp his hand and going inside the kitchen, to take a seat and pull his boyfriend in his lap.

Once they stepped outside Abio tugged Kenji by his shirt and kissed him deeply. The human gasped in surprise and groaned a little feeling the others lips on his, He shuttered as his love wrapped his arms around his waist,

"A-Aboi"

"Be a good boy and go back inside.." [/Quote]

He told him.

"B-but--"

Kenji met his gaze as the demon ran his finger across His bottom lip, hushing him. He blushed and closed his eyes as Aboi kissed him again...softly. He loved the others lips! He bit his lip when the other broke there connection and took his hand- dragging him back inside, going into the kitchen. Aboi took a seat and pulled him into his lap, Kenji struggled not to blush as he looked at Aboi.

"A-Aboi n-No..this isn't a place for this..."

He whispered.

"Kenji? ... I thought you were leaving."

"M-Mrs Fair! "

Kenji quickly stood- getting off his boyfriends lap.

"W-we were..but..uh..."

He glanced at Aboi.

"We decided we could stay a bit longer. "

"I see- Well then you might as well stay for dinner. And those kids are dying to play with you.."

"y..yes.."

Kenji bit his lip- looking away from Aboi. He wasn't sure if he should leave him alone with Mrs.Fair...but Aboi didn't seem like the type to play with children either.

Abio silently laughed at how Kenji jumped off his lap in embarrassment. He rose from his seat grinning at the blushing boy that bit his lip and playfully motioned the other by the shoulders, "Come on Pumpkin~ your babies are waiting for you." his tone was teasing as he gently squeezed Kenjis side's,

Kenji's eyes fell to the ground as Aboi laughed a little at him and got up.

"Come on Pumpkin~ your babies are waiting for you." [/Quote]

The other teased him, He flinched as the demon squeezed His side's. He timidly bit his lip.

"...i-if you'll excuse me.."

He glanced at Aboi before quickly Leaving the room.

Meanwhile Mrs.Fair had begun on dinner.

"Well...Since your staying a little longer would you like to help me? "

She asked, starting to peel a huge bag of potatoes.

"If you help I can reward you with some baby pictures of Kenji. You wouldn't believe how adorable He was."

She giggled at the thought.

Abio actually contemplated on following his boyfriend, but when the other mentioned baby pictures the demon grinned,"Oh that would be perfect to see.."

The older women then mentioned something about cooking and dinner..

The demon maneuvered towards her and raised his eyebrow at the potatoes. His eyes slightly widen when he realized he was going to have to eat human food. He mentally cursed himself not thinking this thoroughly and gazed awkwardly at the potatoe like they were so interesting..

Mrs. Fair smiled hearing the others comment.

She glanced at the boy seeing him awkwardly gaze at the potatoes like they were so interesting.. she giggled.

"Don't tell Me you've never cooked before. "

She smiled at the other handing him a potato peeler.

"Here..."

She showed the other how to remove the skin off the potato and put the skins in the trash.

"Once you do that just put it in the bowl. "

Abio glanced at her, He merely new how to cook meals that were foreign to humans. he awkwardly took the potatoes peeler and poked at the potatoe skin. And He slowly started to peel the potatoes and put them in a bowl.

Mrs.Fair glanced at the other.

"So you go to the same school as Kenji. How did you two actually end up talking? I know Kenji's too shy to talk first. "

She grinned.

"How are your grades? Do you play sports? What do Your parents do for a living "

She began to ask a lot of questions wanting to know exactly who was dating her son.

"Any siblings? Do you like kids?"

Abio studied the potatoes without glancing at her, "Long story.. how I met Kenji," he peeled some of the potato skins off his hands and stared stoically at her as questions pooled from her mind,"My grades are fine, I play multiple of sports on the varsity team.." He dismiss her last question, not in the mood to discuss his family. Plus he was several hundred years old. He didn't have a family..

"My brother covers for my neccessities," he said as he wiped his hands. He then had to audacity pressed his fingers to Mrs. Fairs lips to shush her, "No kids..." The demon said, eyebrows furrowed as a faint blush dusted his cheeks as he vividly pictured him and Kenji having a baby.

Mrs.Fair froze as the other audacity pressed his fingers to her lips, hushing her.

"No kids..."[/Quote]

Mrs. Fair faintly blushed, pulling away. Aboi had some nerve!

"P-please keep your hands to yourself. "

She frowned- taking the bowl of potatoes and began putting them in boiling water.

"I can handle the rest of the food,."

She was getting a odd vibe from the other and she didn't like it.

Abio shrugged his shoulders, not caring as he left out of the kitchen to sought for Kenji. He rubbed his potatoe smelling hands on his pants, and finally found his boyfriend in another room. he smirked, watching Kenji play with his siblings and started to blow kisses at him from the doorway.

Kenji Sat in a circle with the children. A young boy walked around the circle, pating everyone's head.

"Duck...Duck...Duck...goose! "

Kenji smiled as he stood up to run after the small boy, letting him steal his spot. The children laughed at him.

"Alright I'm it..duck...duck ...d--"

Kenji stopped when he saw Aboi in the door way. A blush formed on his cheeks seeing the other blow a kiss at him

The children followed his eyes- and when they saw Aboi. They all quickly swarmed him.

"H-Hey guys..o-one at I time! "

The children wanted Aboi to play with them. They rarely ever had guests so having someone new to play with made them all very excited.

Abio flinched, quickly stepping back like they were going to ambush him. He glanced at the small children like they had two heads and poke them like he did with the potatoes. He the quickly moved away from them and hid behind Kenji, wrapping his arms around the brunettes waist.

"Why are they staring at me like that?" He spoke softly, nuzzling his face in his lovers neck.

Kenji was surprised as his love quickly stepped and moved behind him, wrapping his arms around His waist. The human looked as his love wondering why he acted like that.

"A-Aboi"

"Why are they staring at me like that?" [/Quote]

He spoke softly, nuzzling his face in Kenji's neck. The human began to giggle.

"We rarely ever have guests. And your a new face for them. You can't blame them for being so excited to meet you."

He whispered to the other. He looked at the children.

"This is Aboi..He doesn't like to be swarmed and...he's a little shy. So please be really nice to him."

The children nodded. One of the children tugged on Aboi's pants.

"Here.."

A little boy held up a small red car. He was blind in one eye and had black hair, was very small for his age.

"T-this was my first toy. Itts specal..to mee..I want you to have it...wanna be m-my friend. "

He said giving the other a toothy smile.

The other children quickly spoke up.

"Be my friend too! "

"Mine too! "

"No fair I want Aboi to be my friend too!"

"No girls aloud. Girls have cooties! "

"Do not!!"

"Do too!

"Not uh!"

"Uh huh!!"

"No we don't!"

"Uh huh! "

Arguing broke out between the girls and the boys and Kenji sighed with a smile.

"Guys no fighting...and Kyo we've been through this, there is no such thing as cooties. "

"DINNERS READY."

The children quickly purked up and ran to the dinner room screaming, "YAYYY"

"Guys no running! "

Kenji sighed. Watching them go ahead. He glanced at his boyfriend.

"S-sorry..They can be really loud sometimes, let's go eat.."

Most of Kenji's attention was on the children and less on Aboi. He wondered if he felt a little left out... he'd try to make it up to them when they left.

The demon gradually moved from behind Kenji as a little boy tried to offer him a blue toy car, wanting him to be his friend.

Abio took the toy, "Auu.. I-" Quickly more kids started swarming around, trying to play with him as they argued and he just stared dumbfounded, not sure what to do.. He wasn't too familiar playing with kids, but they really seemed to like him.

One of them commented about girls having cooties. Abio laughed a that a bit before Mrs. Fair announced dinner. All the children stormed out of the room and Abio glanced at Kenji as he talked about the kids and told him let's go eat.He slowly took the others hand and followed after him to the kitchen.

Kenji smiled as Aboi slowly warmed up to the children, gradually moving from behind him and taking the small boys car as a gift.

"Auu.. I-"[/Quote]

Kenji giggled seeing the others dumbfounded expression. Once Mrs. Fair announced dinner, the children hurried off, leaving Kenji and Aboi. The human blushed and his eyes fell to the ground when the demon slowly took His hand and followed after him to the kitchen. His fingers gently tightened around the others as they came into the kitchen. Most of the kids were already eating at the table, however there wasn't any room for Mrs.Fair, Kenji or Aboi to sit. Laughter and talking filled the room.

"I hope you boys like chicken nuggets and French fries... if not I also made some mash potatoes, rice, and roast beef over there. "

She winked at Kenji knowing how much He loved her cooking!

"Thanks..Is it ok if we eat in the living room?"

'of course. "

Kenji smiled- letting go of the others hand as he made himself a plate . He slowly handed his boy friend a plate.

"Here.."

Once the human got his food He went ahead of Aboi and took a seat in the living room where it was quieter and less nosy. Eating and clearly enjoying the taste of Mrs.Fair's cooking.

Abio took the plate from Kenji and when they sat on the couch he looked at the chicken nuggets and fries and looked at Kenji.

"I'm not really hungry.." Abio kissed Kenji's lips eagerly, trying to distract him as he scooped his food on the others plate. he pulled away, and placed the empty plate on the table.

"I'm not really hungry.."[/Quote]

Kenji looked at the other wondering if he wasn't feeling well, but before he could ask Abio suddenly kissed His lip eagerly, the human almost couldn't resist kissing him back, He quickly broke their kiss, not wanting the children to see the two of them kissing. He frowned.

"I.. I saw that"

He muttered. Knowing the other gave him His food.

"If you didn't want to eat- you could of just said so..."

He said- nibbling on a frie. He put his plate aside. And gently touched the others forehead.

"..you don't seem to have a fever...you should really eat something Aboi, it's not good to skip meals."

He said. A little worried about him.