Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Abio was breathing heavily just like him! The two of them took each other's breath away~

"Your voice is sweet.." [/Quote]

Kenji shivered, as Aboi bit and licked his earlobe.

"Unnh~"

It was such a sensitive place for him.

He turned his head away- so the other couldn't reach his ear anymore. A flustered blush on his cheeks, as he slowly met Aboi's intense gaze. The boy looked shocked and confused as Aboi took his wrist and abruptly started darting down the staircase.

"A-Aboi--!?!"

Kenji tried to keep up with the other who was moving pretty fast. He realized the other was leading him out into the school parking lot. Where they gonna ditch?

"w-What about class?"

He pretended like he cared. He couldn't help but stare at their hands. Aboi was holding his hand...and he was holding it back! The others hand felt so strong and soft...so warm! He didn't want to let go.

Aboi pushed the doors open, the two of them being hit with sunlight. Kenji bit his lip as the handsome high schooler lead him to his black car.

"Are you alright?" [/Quote]

He panted, most likely from running so much and the demon kissed his forehead, giving Kenji this unbelievable butterfly feeling, unlocking the car and opening the door. Kenji slowly got in. His eyes darting to the ground.

"W-where are...we going? "

He asked shyly. He didn't want to jinx anything bit right now...He was so happy! Did Aboi want him just as bad as Kenji wanted him. What was this crazy...amazing feeling?!

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

"It's alright.." Abio's lips twitched a bit as he started up the car. he thought it was kind of fascinating how nervous the other was and his appearance seemed childlike. He was still so young and he knew the other was tense since he was a virgin after all and unfamiliar to this..

"To my house of course.." The demon leaned closer and pressed his lips to the other's neck before slowly sliding his hand threw his hair and massaging his scalp. God he wanted to touch his hair for so long.. it was so soft and fluffy.. he was developing a fetish..

He drove all the way home and got out of his car before his palms started to strangely sweat. He didn't know why he was so nervous all of sudden.. it's not like this was foreign to him.. He had sex before.. But no this was different, this was with someone he had strong feelings for... Abio stared intensely at the other as he pictured Kenji naked, withering and moaning beneath him.. A faint blushed dusted his pale cheeks and in that moment he lost his senses and stupidly just gazed at the other.. His mind kept whispering to go inside, throw him on the bed and just shag him.. His stupid brain wanted him to act a little hostile and rough..

Absolutely not.. Are you insane?'' A flicker of confusion showed in his eyes as he started to have a mental dispute with himself, This is his first time and it has to be Perfect.. I can't have him remembering physical pain.. I wan't him to remember how good he felt being with me..' The demon looked a bit out of it as he was lost in thought, Well, maybe I'll do it later in the future...

A wily grin touched his lips at the thought of that.. He just went with that idea not even knowing or thinking Kenji would even tolerate that behavior.. But his grin quickly faltered when he realized he's been staring staight at Kenji for 5 minutes.. He coughed awkwardly before averting his gaze and tried to looked bored.. He didn't know why but he wasn't use to Kenji seeing all of these emotions.. Moving towards the door he unlocked it with his keys.. Kenji probably thought he was a freak or something.. And Abio didn't know why, but he wasn't agreeing with these strange fantasies his mind had..

"It's alright.."[/Quote]

He told him, starting up the car, answering his question.

"To my house of course.." [/Quote]

Kenji glanced at the other. Only imaging what would happen at his house.. he bit his trembling lip when Aboi drew closer and pressed his soft lips on his neck before slowly sliding his hand threw Kenji's hair, massaging the scalp. The human grew less tense with the gentle action. When Aboi ran his fingers threw his hair...He couldn't help but love it, and he wasn't sure why. Another weakness He had....

Kenji was silent as they drove to Aboi's house. Many thoughts running threw his mind. Was today the day? Would they go all the way?

...I'm so nervous...Am I even ready for this

He thought, looking out the window.

When they reached Aboi's house Kenji slowly got out.. following behind Aboi, eyes to the ground. But... he got this odd feeling he was being examined and watched...as if someone was undressing him with there eyes.

He realized that feeling was coming from Aboi!

Kenji avoided his gaze. Why was He...staring so intensely at him?! A wild grin touched Aboi's lips until he coughed at his awkward moment, unlocking the door. Kenji stepped inside putting his bag near the front door.

"..um...I..."

He broke off, glancing upstairs.

Just a few feet away was Aboi and just above him was his bed room...

Kenji was just about to remove his jacket. When he stopped, realizing that if he did, the other would see his cuts. He didn't want the other to see them...

Abio dropped his school bag carelessly on the ground and pulled his shirt off from wearing it all day, "I need a shower.." scratching his head, he turned to glance at Kenji. The other looked worried and he kept glancing back and forth to the stairs. He knew what was wrong, he was a demon after all. Kenji had scars all over his body and he felt self conscious about it, but he couldn't let the other know he knew that.. It was none of his business how they even got there. Abio had bruises and scars himself, but that came from being in fights with other spiritual beings. "Kenji what's wrong?" Abio slowly pulled the other into an embrace as he could smell the lovely scent in the other's hair while he kneaded his back. The other still looked exhausted, "Do you want a massage?" The demon didn't mind do whatever Kenji wanted, he just wanted him to be comfortable.

Kenji blushed as the other pulled off his shirt. Once again He got to see the others beautiful chest. His slim body and abs...why was Aboi so handsome! So....sexy?!

"I need a shower.."[/Quote]

He said scratching his head, and glancing at him.

"Kenji what's wrong?" [/Quote]

The human looked at the ground.

"N-nothing...it's nothing..."

The boy fell quiet when Aboi pulled him into his embrace. He was so close! And shirtless! Kenji could smell him..feel his warmth and hear his heart beat! He wanted this...he wanted him. He had always liked and admired Aboi from afar. Watching and waiting...He just...didn't have it in him to make the first move...ever.

"Do you want a massage?" [/Quote]

Kenji quickly shook his head. Denying a relaxing message by Aboi.

"N-No no. I'm ok..honest. I'll just...wait here while you take a shower, I- I really don't mind.."

He gently smiled at him. It was a very small but sweet smile. Trying reassure the demon , as Kenji pulled away a bit.

The warmth and heart beat He had just felt seconds ago...gone.

The demon looked down at the other's clothes and noticed that his jacket and jeans looked worn and had holes in them, "Despite anything, I'll always think every part of you is flawless.." The demon was mianly referring to Kenji's scars, but he didn't really expect him to figure it out.. Abio kissed the other's cheek before deciding to use the bathroom down the hall, "If you need one accompany me or.. I'll just be out shortly.." He gave the other a blunt gaze before moving from the kitchen to the hallway..

"Despite anything, I'll always think every part of you is flawless.."[/Quote]

Kenji blushed, looking at the ground...did he know? Did he know about his cuts? Or..was He referring to his clothes? Or...him in general ?

Abio kissed his cheek, The human could feel butterflies in his stomach.

The other pulled away from him-

"If you need one accompany me or.. I'll just be out shortly.." [/Quote]

Kenji's eyes widened slightly. Accompany him? Was he serious, or was he teasing him.

H-he's joking...r-right...i-if I go...he'll--

He glanced at his wrists one more time. Recalling the others words. Those kind words.

He wanted to go with him...and yet he was hesitant. Kenji wasn't really a confident person but... if he could somehow push himself to just...go!

The thought of seeing Aboi naked... feeling his skin.. all wet and bothered! Kenji blushed at his perverted thoughts. He took a deep breath and removed his jacket, putting it on the couch as he hurried after Aboi. His hands rubbing his red wrists. He looked a little nervous, as he stood in front of the bathroom door. His eyes to the ground again.. That awful habbit He had. Kenji has just always had a difficult time looking people in the eyes. And Aboi.. was not only intimidating but extremely attractive!

"H-hey Aboi.."

He slowly stepped into the bathroom.

"Can...Can I...join you..?"

He asked shyly. This was completely new for him. He'd never done this before...let alone with Aboi.

Kenji was slouching, still rubbing his wrists, His hair falling in his chocolate eyes, but if you just saw his face ...it would be difficult to tell him no.

Abio stood in front of the foggy glass mirror naked as his appearance gradually faded with a glistened red aura that altered his otward appearance into a demon. Despite the potions, medicines he used for healing, spending months not battling other creatures, the bruises and wounds on his chest and abdomen still made his body ache. He had blazing red eyes with dilated black pupils that made his vision catch details on his back more precisely as he turned around to examine it. He winced at the sight of his still defected left bat-wing that was sore and partially healed, but the right one extended outward perfectly. He grazed his tongue over the sharp points of his canine teeth that ripped apart millions of creatures and humans. Sighing, that was another memory he chose to repressed in the darkest places of his mind.

He had thick spiral horns that looked much similar to a goats', his claws brushed against them gently as he always thought they were a peculiar physical trait. He always wished they were smaller or not so curly... And his skin-tone still remained whiter than a ghost while his hair grew out to his hips. He wasn't sure why his body wasn't healing fast enough, it never did that before.. Jumping at what sounded like Kenji's voice, his heart leap in his throat as his eyes couldn't possibly get any wider. He didn't think Kenji was actually going to accompany him.. giving how shy he was about his body.

Once the door opened he quickly changed back to his previous appearance to hide his horrible secret, but little red sparkles of dust glistened on the tile floor as evidence.. The pain he once felt in his previous form now fading. Abio thought for a split second his heart was going to explode out of his chest as Kenji stepped inside to find a demon, but gasped in relief. He was also so focused on his body that he had forget that the shower was still running, which would explain the vapor and steam building up. "Of course you can.." Abio moved away from the mirror panting slightly as he took the towels from the cabinet and placed them on the counter. Without another glance he went into the shower..

Kenji never saw Aboi's true form...however the human noticed the red sparkles of dust glistening on the floor but...didn't think much of it, other then the fact that it was odd seeing it.

"Of course you can.." [/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip, his eyes slowly glancing up to see Aboi, watching him take towels from the cabinet and place them on the counter. But...he wasn't looking at him...and he got into the shower. Kenji looked at the ground again, second guessing this idea But... he slowly undressed.

Kenji took a deep breath as his slightly trembling fingers slowly opened the shower door. There was so much steam he could only see the others upper body... He blushed as he stepped inside and, stayed close against the wall, gazing at the other wet and nude body.

"............."

Kenji didn't know what to say or do. He had his hands covering the front of his lower region.

He wanted to touch Aboi... he wanted a repeat of what happened on the stairs at school just an hour ago.

A glint showed in his eyes as he drunk in the sight of the water hitting Kenji's sun kissed body, making his dark brown hair curl and wet as they plastered against his face. The demon slowly felt himself harden and a blush dusted his cheeks, as he watched the other avert his gaze. He couldn't possiblly get any cuter.. Abio's livid eyes that were now dark and filled with lust, slid down to the other's nether regions and his lips twitched as Kenji tried to cover himself, "Do I truly make you that nervous?" he teased as he placed one hand on the side of Kenji's head against the stained shower glass, he cornered the other and grounded his hips against Kenji's. His breath shuddered in pleasure against the other's lips before kissing him greedily. That same unsual wave of ecstasy went through his body as a soft whined escaped his lips.

Kenji closed his eyes a little feeling the warm water hit his body. Was Aboi watching him? Could he see how much He craved a reaction from him?

The humans dark brown hair curled up a little and stuck to his face. Kenji tensed as Aboi came to him, He met his gaze which had so much lust in them. Did he really want him? A orphan who was poor, bullied, self conscious, and cut himself? How could He look at him with such...desire?

The demon slid down to his regions and Kenji shuttered,

"Do I truly make you that nervous?"[/Quote]

"..y-yes.."

He whispered, answering him honestly, the other placed one of his hands on the side of Kenji's head against the stained shower glass, cornering him. The human bit his lip, when Aboi grounded his hips against his. The human put his hands on the others wet chest. Feeling his smooth skin and define muscles. Hearing the way Aboi was responding to him was getting him aroused, and Kenji closed his eyes as Aboi Took his lips, kissing him greedily.

Kenji wanted nothing more then to be with Aboi. Kenji flinched feeling something hard against his body- He realized the other was hard!

The human slowly brought his hand to the others cheek- returning the kiss He had just received, showing Aboi that he accepted him and wanted him.

"A-Aboi..unnnh~"

He breathed out the others name, saying it against his tender lips, His body aroused and wet.

He was vulnerable...and for once... He was letting someone in...

Abio's fingers gripped Kenji's hair back to the side to expose the alignment of his throat, he buried his nose in that sweet scent and sucked at his adam's apple, "Nnh..Kenji.." The demon purred against his ear as he rutted against him, his mind clouded with sheer pleasure and he couldn't stop. He wanted more and more of that wonderful sensation.. but, unfortunately it wasn't enough..

And he developed the strangest urge to sink his fangs in Kenji's throat.. The demon felt horrified by the thought of that and he tried to fight the strange spell Kenji had over him, he felt hypnotized. Like a sorceress manipulating her prisoner with her magic spells and potions. He absolutely could not bite Kenji..

He mentally cursed, whining miserably and growling as he felt nothing but intense pleasure emit from the other's body. He wanted to ravish Kenji right now.. He felt like a caged tiger clawing at release, but used every fiber in his being to try and hold back.. "Oh.. I-I can't-" Abio moaned, shivering as he placed his hands over his face shamelessly and couldn't believe humiliating this was.. He never felt so impotent, this human was making him like this from just his body and it was irritable..

Why is this happening to me..? He impatiently spinned the other against the wet glass door, darted from the shower soaking wet and tried not to slip as he clumsily looked for a tube in a drawer. Everything never went the way he planned.. Abio wanted to move things gradually for Kenji and take his time, rushing wasn't his ideal. but that mysterious, compelling scent that reaked on Kenji made him want to shag him senseless. Jumping back into the shower he glossed his fingers and tossed the lube carelessly.. Abio pressed himself against his thing as he pushed his fingers gradually between the other's tight, inner walls..

Abio's fingers gripped Kenji's hair, The boy wince's as it was pulled, his neck now being forcefully exposed. He groaned out in pleasure feeling Aboi's nose against his tender skin, and how he sucked on his adam's apple,

"Nnhh~...hhaa~"

He began panting. Kenji's neck was a major week spot.

"Nnh..Kenji.."[/Quote]

The demon purred against his ear. Giving the human The chills. His voice was so sexual and Kenji could barely hold back the sounds he was making.

To his surprise the other began whining miserably and growling...did touching him really make Aboi feel that good?

"Oh.. I-I can't-" [/Quote]

Abio moaned, and removed his hands from him, only to cover his face. What was wrong? Was it because he was poor...a orphan...was it because He didn't want him?

"A-Aboi...p-please don't stop.."

He whispered. Trying to see the others face and remove his hands.

Kenji flinched as the other impatiently spun him around and had him pinned against the glass door. Before running off, and leaving him in the shower.

"A-Aboi! ..--"

His eyes fell... maybe he shouldn't have gotten in the shower. Why did Aboi suddenly leave? Was he not good enough? Did he secretly find him disgusting?

Aboi startled him when he jumped back into the shower. Kenji looking confused. He came back? Why did he leave in the first place? And then Kenji saw it.. the tube of lube. His eyes widened slightly, watching Aboi gloss his fingers in it..

"A-Aboi I.... n-not here!"

The other tossed the tube carelessly on the floor... the human lightly curled his hands into fists as Aboi began to invade his behind. The human trembled. His eyes clenched and hands against the glass. His legs becoming wobbly. He was trembling all over.

"Ah...auuuuhhh~"

He let his sounds escape his lips. It hurt a little...and yet felt so good!

"A-...aboi ha-ha-uuhhh"

His legs were giving out on him. Kenji would much rather have his first time in a bed and laying there taking it...then in a shower and standing. He wasn't sure how much longer He could stand. This all felt too good!

Kenji face was adorable when he was in heat. Face pink from blushing, his hair sticking to his face. And With those mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes.

There was something about Aboi that made Kenji go crazy.. he was getting drunk off of the others sexual desires and pleasure.

Abio's eyes were filled with intense lust as he reviled in Kenji's erratic moans and thought he was going to die from the sight of it all.. This had to be the sexiest thing he's ever seen, nothing could possibly compare to this.. Kenji stretched the other a bit more with his fingers before standing on trembling legs and caging his arms around Kenji's waist. He actually wanted to see his face, wanted to see how much he was ejoying this.. "Kenji..." He moaned with a raspy voice before nuzzling his face in the back of his neck, "You are so cute.."

The demon licked and nipped his shoulder while slightly stroking the other, exposing the round pick head as he slicked it with lube. As much as he didn't want to move and just take Kenji's virginity against the glass door. He knew that wasn't right. the other didn't want his first time to be against a hard, wet glass door.. to him it would be unpleasant. And he understood that, his first time wasn't even in the bathroom and laying on a comfy matress was more relaxing..

"Let's go to the bedroom.." Abio whispered, turning Kenji around, he had a feral grin on his lips from Kenji's face being a bright shade of red. he kissed his nose before wrapping his arm around his lower back and hooking his other arm under his legs and carrying him bridal style out of the bathroom. His room was too far up, he didn't really wanna go in there anywhere, so he chose one of the bedrooms downstairs..

Kenji.. had never seen someone stare at him with such intense lust before. It made Kenji so happy that someone...wanted him. Aboi continued to stretch him a little bit more, making him squirm~

The human looked back at Aboi as he caged his waist. Kenji never wanted to escape this cage~

. "Kenji..."[/Quote]

Aboi moaned His name! Kenji didn't know what to do, hearing the others raspy voice gave him goosebumps. Aboi was so sexy...and Kenji wanted more. So much more.

The demon nuzzled his face into the back of his neck, making Kenji moan a little.

"You are so cute.." [/Quote]

He told him, the other thought he was cute?!?!

Hearing such words from Aboi ment so much to him. He'd always thought there was something wrong with him. And after continuously being called and unwanted, stupid faggot orphan for so long. He thought it was true... But Aboi could always somehow change everything. Hearing someone call him cute- made his eyes water. Aboi didn't think he was a nobody.. or a waste of space..Aboi... liked him. So....why couldn't He Like himself and ignore every thing else?

Kenji flinched as Aboi licked and nipped his shoulder, his body beginning to lean against the other as he gasped feeling the others hand on his length. Kenji trembled against the other like a hopeless virgin. Panting harder now as the two of them got closer.. He wanted to grab something! It was so hard not to grab anything but air, why did the other feel so good against his skin?!

"Let's go to the bedroom.." [/Quote]

Abio whispered to him, kenji's eyes met his as the turned him around, Kenji looked so vulnerable. desperately horny, and needy. His eyes looked somewhere else seeing the others grin, and he closed his eyes feeling a gentle kiss on his nose.

"O...okay.."

He whispered back. He wanted Aboi to be his first...he'd always dream about it.. and wondered what the other was like in bed...now He was about to find out. He was excited yet nervous and scared. Knowing it would hurt, and that he wouldn't get much pleasure form it since this was going to be his first time.

The demon wrapped a strong arm around Kenji's lower back and another hooked his legs! Before he could say anything Aboi had him in his arms, carrying him bridal style, out of the shower and into a bed room down stairs. Wasn't he heavy?

Once Kenji's body touched the bed. He Sat in the middle of the bed, covering his hard length. His eyes looking down. Unsure how Aboi wanted him. He didn't know which position would be best...but he kind of wanted to be laying on his stomach so the other didn't see his climax expression.

He was still wet...from the shower...they both were. And together they'd most likely mess up Aboi's bed. He was about to discover What sex was really Like. And with the boy He secretly...loved.

"A-aboi..i...Im..--"

scared He couldn't finish his sentance. As his eyes fell.

Abio sensed a strong aura of fear glow around Kenji's body as he loomed over the other. Giving the way the other covered himself shamefully and shut his eyes as his voice trembled, he was afraid of the situation. he felt vulnerable, his scars made him insecure, bare and exposed like a deer in headlights.. And because he wasn't use to being this vulnerable in front of anyone, especially so intimately.. he wanted to turn away and hide himself from the world.. Abio had to things gradually and gain some self control..

He bit his lip torturously as he clenched his fist near Kenji's head, his nails buried in the palms of his hands.. a flicker of hunger and lust appeared in his eyes as he felt his chest tighten immensely.. He didn't know if it was the scent itself, but Abio felt even more compassion in his heart and butterflies swell in his gut.. he didn't quite agree with these feelings from the start actually.. he had wondered if Kenji's body this entire time might have just manipulated his feelings. Yes, wanted to blame it on the scent.. he truly wanted to believe something so stupid, because he didn't want to fall in love and lose him..

"Kenji... don- worry..," The demon panted weakly, forcing the words from his throat.. He moved down the covers between his legs and pushed his tongue to his puckered, pink opening. He then gently grasped Kenji's hands and pressed them on either side of his frame away from his groin..

Kenji stared up at the other, as he dominated his body. His heart pounding!

"Kenji... don- worry..," [/Quote]

The humans blush darkened, he wanted to trust Aboi...

Kenji shuttered as the man moved down the covers and in between his legs pushed his tongue to his puckered, pink opening. He gasped, squirming, panting louder!

"Y-you,,you can't! Ha- ...haa,..i-it's dirty"

He whispering- complaining but breathless. Why lick him in such an embarrassing place! And it was just another one of the humans sensitive weak spots! He wanted to tell the other to not lick him there! But the words wouldn't come. He gripped the others hair- wanting to push his head away but the other grasped his hands and pressed them on

either side of his frame away from his groin..

And Kenji was too weak to fight back.

He trembled, His squirming just showed how much He liked it. His fingers dug into the sheets under him as his hair hide his erotic expression. But he was clearly liking the attention Aboi was giving him, since his length was twitching with joy.

Wanting to be swallowed up by those chocolate brown eyes, he tried holding Kenji's gaze as he released his grip on him. glossing his fingers, he eased them into brunette's entrance, pushing further until he felt his fingers graze against his prostate and hr persistently rubbed it. The demon softly kissed Kenji's lips as he brushed his hair out of the other's heated face, "No it's not.." The demon smirked, licking and gently grazing his teeth against Kenji's lower lip. He then tilted his head, kissing and sucking on Kenji's collarbone, before positioning himself as he started to slightly press himself against him.

Abio suddenly choked back a sob, screaming silenly from Kenji grasping the head of his length so tightly around him, causing him to tremble as he collapse against him, "Oh my.." The white of his eyes showed as he started to fondle Kenji, while easing in more.. He felt liked pleasure merely struck his entire body and he cried softly. He truly wanted to tell the other how terrible sorry he was from causing him any pain, but he couldn't think straight or speak coherently.. he became blinded by ecstacy.

Kenji continued to pant like a dog in the heat. His eyes clouded with pleasure as Aboi came up His body- to looked at him. Kenji helplessly met his gaze, and the humans mouth opened a little when he felt Aboi'a fingers ease there way inside of him.

"Ahhh~"

He winced, Kenji arched his back. gripping the sheets under him when Aboi's fingers grazed against his prostate, the demon persistently began to rub it.

The body's body trembled in ecstasy, he squirmed underneath the other.

"Uhh...ha.ha...ah!"

He made such adorable sounds!

Aboi softly kissed his lips muffleing his cries and removing his brown locks out of his face.

"No it's not.." [/Quote]

He smirked- licking and gently grazing his teeth against Kenji's lower lip. This sensation made his lower region want to burst! Why was Aboi so sexy. So...mouth watching hot?!

The boy's eyes fill with salty tears... He was so happy, happy that someone excepted him, and wanted him. He hoped Aboi ment every sweet word he said to him.

"A-aboi--"

The other tilted Kenji's head, and started kissing and sucking on his collarbone, the human lightly touched the others back and began clawing at it gently... His fingers gradually moving to Aboi's hair only to pull it.

When Kenji felt the other position himself He tensed up- biting his lip as Aboi entered him.

He winced at how painful it was. The demon was much bigger then any of his fingers. To his surprise, Aboi collapsed against him,

"Oh my.."[/Quote]

The boy helplessly looked at him, His body and face in a mixture of pain and utter pleasure.

He wanted to release so badly, and yet Aboi just entered him!

The popular boy started to fondle Kenji, while easing in more.. this drove the human crazy! He was extremely wet....hot...and bothered....

"Ahhh-- ha.ha..h-hurts..A-Aboi...auuuhh"

He gripped the boys shoulders, his insides clamping down hard on Aboi, as he turned his head away, His head falling back. Kenji suddenly pressed his lower body up against Aboi, moaning as he released with out warning.

The white sticky liquid- covering his and Aboi's chest. A tear slipped down his face.

"I-I'm sorry...sorry"

He apologized repeatedly. Covering his hand with his face. He didn't mean to get the other dirty, and he was mad at himself for not holding back and releasing with Aboi.

"S-sorry"

His voice trembled- as another tear fell.

His heart ringed in his ears once Kenji moaned his name and it just urged him to break self-control. He was going to lose his mind if this cute boy didn't stop making such erotic faces and throaty moans..

A shiver went through his body when his back was clawed, and an appreciatve groan escaped his lips when Kenji tugged his hair "Kenji.."

Kenji made such adorable noises.. and when he moaned while telling Abio that he was hurting him, that didn't exactly ease the situation, it just aroused him into wanting to force more cries from him.. He fought against the urge to ravish Kenji unintentionally, certainty not wanting to hurt or have the other to detest him forever.

Abio quickly tried to occupy his hands with something besides his partner, not wanting to claw Kenji to death. he nearly tore the sheets off the bed as the brunette clenched around him entirely, "Yes! Haaah.. Kenji!" Abio threw his head back, suddenly not caring how humiliating or needy he sounded, he wanted more of it, more of the sensation that abuses him without any mercy. But his lover couldn't bare it anymore.. And he came so suddenly making Abio stare lustfully at his face. The brunnette threw his head back against the pillow, cumming.. white strings of semen spurted against Abio's abdomen and hit the corner of his mouth; Abio was too vigorous..

He slightly smirked, reveling and feeling arrogant that that precious sight of seeing Kenji orgasm was become of him- locking that away in his memory forever... Kenji looked rather upset, covering his face in shame as if he done something horriblly wrong and started crying. God Abio wish he could take a picture of him right now, he was so awfully cute with his hair messed up from Abio grabbing it, cum stuck to his frame and he was crying.. The demon just snickered slightly, lapping at the salted rivulets racing down his cheeks and kissed him happily..

"Are.. you.." Abio sounded questionable, not able to finish his comment at first as he tiredly fell against Kenji, pressing the fluid against both their stomachs, "Trying kill me? Abio whispered lowly, voice void of malice before nuzzling his face in the other's neck. Kenji's scent was beginning to drain his body..

"Kenji.." [/Quote]

Kenji had never heard someone say his name quiet like that... the way Aboi said it. With such...desire. such lust...

The way it escaped his lips made Kenji horny.

To be turned on by Aboi's erotic voice, and wandering hands was heavenly!

The humans cries of pain did nothing- in fact it only seemed to make Aboi want to continue. The boy that dominated him occupied his hands practically taring the sheets off the bed.

"Yes! Haaah.. Kenji!" [/Quote]

That voice! Kenji was so innocent you wouldn't think he liked rough or dirty sex... but he wanted Aboi to say naughty things to him so he could cutely lie and shake his head while blushing.

The human couldn't believe how taken Aboi was with him.. how him just laying there and taking his hard thrusting was making him so...horny.. how could his body even satisfy him?! Did his scars not bother him? Was his body truly desirable?

Seeing a new side to Aboi must of ment that the demon trusted him. Right? Kenji didn't once think that the other looked and or sounded needy. There was nothing humiliating about Aboi....He was just too sexy.

When he came Kenji was upset with himself, however Aboi just stared at his face.. sweat forming on Kenji's forehead, making his hair stick to his skin. Kenji felt rather embarrassed, especially since Aboi saw him orgasm. He couldn't image how stupid he looked!

Aboi slightly smirked, then snickered.

"s-stop it..Don't laugh...i-it's not- funny"

He muttered pouting. The human hushed himself as Aboi began to lap up His tears.. the feeling of the others warm wet tongue on his cheeks and eye lashes was sensational! Why did it feel so good?

Perhaps because Kenji never had anyone take away His pain before. Never had someone to wipe his tears away...to see him so vulnerable and still want him... Hed never been wanted before. And now that he was experiencing all these feelings..he didn't ever want to let go... He hoped that when this was over...Aboi and him would become something...not friends...or fuck buddies...but..lovers...

Aboi kissed him happily, not resisting the urge to tease him.

"Are.. you.."[/Quote]

He questioned him. No... he wasn't sorry for Cummings, he had too.. the other felt too good and Kenji couldn't hold it...but he was sorry for making a mess...for getting the other dirty and for not climaxing with Aboi.

The demon tiredly fell against him, pressing his cum against both their stomachs, Kenji shuttered at the feeling. He felt so dirty...but he didn't regret giving his virginity to Aboi... Kenji knew What sex was and how to have it....but knowing it..and doing it...were too very different things.

"Trying kill me?[/Quote]

Abio whispered lowly, voice void of malice. Kenji's lips quivered , He clearly loved his teasing...

"Uhh...hhuhh~"

Those sounds escaped his lips feeling the other nuzzle his face into his neck. If the other kept going he'd quickly gets aroused again. And for Kenji...he got horny rather easily.

For Aboi.. it could only take a touch...a rough make out session, a graze of his fingers between his legs.. a forceful push against the wall or bed...a bite on the ear or neck...or even a nice smack on his behind.

Only Aboi could make him so aroused and horny. So vulnerable and...crazy! If this was love...then Kenji hoped the other felt it too.. was this love? Or just...a mere bang and fuck for Aboi.

"A-aboi.."

He was breathless- He touched the others cheek.

"k-kiss...kiss me~. Ha..ha..p-please,"

He cried, whining like a child. His insides tightening around the other again- as he reached up to graze his tender lips against Aboi's.

Kenji looked like he couldn't take much more...But he wanted it.. wanted so much more! Just like Aboi. He'd be exhausted and sore...and with the way things were going...Aboi might tare his hole...but right now...Kenji didn't want to stop..not if it ment Aboi would stop noticing him.

"P...please,. A..Aboi."

He whispered.

"P..please d-Don't...Don't ever go away.. ha..ha..d-don't..h-hurt me.."

He muttered these words against the others lips. Waiting to be devoured and wildly violated by Aboi, He was scared the other would leave him.

Abio shivered slightly when Kenji begged him to kiss him and tears fell from the brunette eyes while he brushed his fingers affectionately on the side of his face. The demon felt his heart flutter, he licked the other's fingers before giving him a lingering kiss, "I'll never leave you.."

He moaned softly against his lips, desperately kissing his partner while digging his nails in the others hips. The other was something incredible to him, he wasn't quite sure what it was.. but it felt like a million fire works were going to explode inside him.

And as much as he Never wanted to admit it. He was falling inlove with the other.. His smile, his personality, his eyes, his hair, those precious moans and his body made him all too very happy.. He smiled brightly at Kenji, his eyes filled with love as he just wanted cuddle and spoon with his lover.. Kenji was softening his heart and the demon actually wasn't too fond of it really.. Kenji was altering his emotions and he wasn't use to it.. a wave of guilt crashed over him when he heard the other say "don't hurt me.."

A Relationship consisted of love,respect and trust. You can love someone, respect them for who they are, but the demon wasn't veritable with his words. He was masking his identity and a flicker of sadness showed in his eyes, but quickly faded as he pushed his weary body off the bed. He refused to tell Kenji, not while the other trusted him so much and they were being to very intimate with each other..

His eyebrows furrowed slightly in vexation, he couldn't believe he was so worried over a simple human.. The boy was making him feel mixture of emotions lately and such compassion that usually isn't there.. Out of all the humans he had ever shared his body with, he has never falling this hard over a human before and in just a few days.. The brunette truly captured his heart and that frightened him..

Abio suddenly averted his gaze rudely, the white, stickly substance hardened against his belly. He pushed himself off of Kenji's frame, trying to seem not touched by his words as he slowly dragged his feet to a chair. He silently sat in it for a long minute while gazing at the opposite wall. Suddenly he said, "Kenji.. suck me.." The demon stretched his lean arms over his head lazily and interlocked his hands behind his head.. He didn't even ask politely with manners, just told him to do it not even considering if he even wanted to..

Aboi gave him goosebumps when he licked his fingers before giving him a lingering kiss, and The Kenji hungrily kissed back.

"I'll never leave you.." [/Quote]

He moaned softly against his lips, desperately kissing him, while digging his nails into his hips. Kenji was so happy to hear those words...He only hoped they were true. Kenji wanted to keep the other close but he suddenly removed himself from his body. Something seemed to change in him.

"A-Aboi ?..."

The others eyebrows furrowed slightly in vexation...the other suddenly looked away from him, Kenji's cum sticking and hardening against his stomach as he pushed himself off His body.

What was wrong? Kenji stared at the other confused, his eyes following the demon, He wasn't...even fazed by his words?!

Aboi Sat in a chair, not saying anything for a long time and not even looking at him. The human sat up, whipping and rubbing his eyes.

He wanted to ask if Aboi was upset with him.Why pull away? Why distance yourself?

"A-Aboi...w--"

"Kenji.. suck me.." [/Quote]

The humans eyes widened, He starred at the other...looking rather dumbfounded and confused.

".........."

Aboi stretched his lean arms over his head lazily and interlocked his hands behind his head..

The other didn't even ask him politely! He just told him to do it, not even considering the fact that Kenji might of never done it before...or that he might not want too...

This was a side He hadn't seen of him before.

Kenji bit his lip, His eyes falling. What if he chocked? What if he sucked at giving head?! A wave of nervousness hit his body.

Kenji just sat there for a moment, before slowly getting out of the bed. Struggling slightly as he winced. His behind hurt.

When Kenji made it over to the other, He shyly got on his knees, avoiding eye contact with the demon.

"..I...I've never...done this before. "

He whispered. He felt rather shyly about doing this.. even tho the other had now seen him naked and cum, he still wanted to hide himself from Aboi.. worried he'd get rejected.

His hands touched the others inner thighs, as his lips and mouth grew closer to Aboi's cock.

Kenji took the others length into his mouth, trying to suck on it as best he could...tho his teeth had a bad habit of grazing Aboi. It was probably one of the worst blow jobs ever. And Kenji barely used his tongue. He wanted to make Aboi happy.

The demon glanced at Kenji, trying not to arrogantly smirk as he saw how sore the other seemed as he struggled to get off the bed.

He met the other's brown eyes as he dropped to his knees before him and started to suck him. He carded his fingers threw Kenji's locks and closed his eyes, gasping softly as the other's length enveloped in his warm mouth.

"Nnh~!" And The demon felt the other's teeth graze his length and he gradually leaned over pushing his fingers back into the brunettes opening, "It's okay.." He whispered weakly, Kenji barely did much and he was already about to cum, it was probably just that addictive scent.. he pressed his fingers further as they started to scissor his insides, "Just.. try not use your teeth.."

The demon stared hard at the other with his cock engulfed in his mouth, he sort of looked like a chipmunk having trouble pushing it all the way in in, but it was adorable.. And he rubbed the other's neck with the hand that wasn't occupied, smirking as he tried to savor the moment of Kenji trying to suck him off. He licked his lips perversely and gently pat the other's head, wanting him to release, "You can go lay back down now.." He grinned slightly.

Kenji's tense body began to ease up a little, feeling Aboi's fingers run threw his hair. It gave the human a little confidence and joy. He heard Aboi gasping softly as he took him into his mouth. Did it really feel that good?

"Nnh~!"[/Quote]

Kenji almost became fully relaxed until he felt the other lean over and suddenly push his fingers back into his opening. The boy winced, sending vibrations into the others rod. He gripped the others thighs. His sucking came to a halt as his body trembled at Aboi inside him..

"Unnnn...nnnnuuggh~"

"It's okay.." [/Quote]

He whispered to him,

"Ahh!"

He cried out- such a mouth watering sound! His lips quivered- feeling the other press his fingers further, He shut his eyes as Aboi began scissoring him. He was so sensitive~

Every time you exploded his body you'd find something new.

A string of moans and groans escaped his occupied mouth. He could barely focus on sucking the other off. His length twitched in excitement, he could feel himself growing hard by the others teasing.

"Just.. try not use your teeth.."[/Quote]

He told him. Kenji tried to take his advice doing a little better But the others touch was too much of a distraction. He panted, his heart racing and body hot to the touch. He was getting horny again, and how could He not when Aboi stared so...intensely at him!!

Aboi rubbed Kenji's neck with his hand that wasn't occupied, smirking at him.

He felt the demon gently pat his head.

"You can go lay back down now.." [/Quote]

He grinned slightly. Kenji slowly let go. As he pulled away.. a long strain of silvia connected him to Aboi's cock. His eyes hazed with pleasure. No longer having the others fingers inside him made him calm down more..His trembling stopped. .He looked up at the other. The strain breaking.

He couldn't look at those intense eyes for long...So he covered his private not wanting the other to know he aroused him again. And slowly got back into bed...behaving like a good boy~

He quickly threw the beds blankets over his nude body so the other couldn't see him hard or naked.